The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .)

+13
nsumasterchief
KhaosLeper
Hazzy
­
RevolutionBeginz
Blind_Merc
Toren
Roflbeeb
AdrianRedd
Cypranex
Soulcom
derekiv
Sevyn
17 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .) - Page 8 Empty Re: Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .)

Post  RevolutionBeginz 2011-01-29, 2:58 am

yes Adrian i see ur point but

1. i had previously ssend scoucts to the north
2. the chinese seismic detectors are very simple (actually i didnt want the seismic detectors, i wanted sotething that is like a bell that amplifies the sound coming from the underground the the ancient chinese used on their massive wall)
3. i know that goblins are good digers because.... u are right there
4. my language is fully developed

to sum up i will erase the part with the seismic detectors and the goblins being good digers
Very Happy
RevolutionBeginz
RevolutionBeginz

Back to top Go down

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .) - Page 8 Empty Re: Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .)

Post  ­ 2011-01-30, 1:42 pm

It appears that we were all murdered in a nuclear war that took place in the future. The blast from one of the Wolf-Kin's Hydronuclear Fusion Cannons ( About the stregnth of 58 Tsar Bombas combined ) cracked the planets nuclear core, sending massive waves of energy ripping through space and time, annihilating all there ever was.

The Last war was caused, of course, by the Goblins. They had grown to powerful and were holding the entire world at the edge of the abyss. The technology for the Hydro-nuclear Fusion Cannon was originally made by the Long-Ears, but the Wolf-Kin turned on them and stole the technology and improved upon it. The Long-Ears stood by as the technology was used to destroy the goblins, but then in turn destroy the entire world, and 8 worlds around it.

I'm just making this up to explain for the lack of additions to the post. Two days, without a single bump :P This was all in fun of course, it's just a creative bump XD

Add moar to the post, or this post will be truth.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  h0witzer 2011-01-30, 1:51 pm

All good stories should end with global thermonuclear war...
h0witzer

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-01-30, 1:52 pm

I know right?

Makes me think about how the worlds 'good story' is going to end.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-05, 12:08 am

Thread is dead?

If I get enough replies we will continue this. Thank you guys for the fun time it was, and I hope it continues.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-05, 7:26 am

Wow. I totally forgot about this. Have I been attacked yet Razz?
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .) - Page 8 Empty Re: Create-a-civ

Post  znoowy 2011-02-20, 3:43 pm

So.... Is this thread still running, or what?
Cuz i would like to make a civ myself, if its not to late...
znoowy
znoowy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-20, 5:51 pm

I think the thread is dead.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  znoowy 2011-02-20, 11:35 pm

ok
znoowy
znoowy

Back to top Go down

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .) - Page 8 Empty Re: Create-a-civ (To be or not to be, that is the question...)

Post  znoowy 2011-02-21, 7:39 am

But still, this seems to be one of the most popular threads on the forum, so maybe you could try to make a new thread that resembles this one...

Just an idea...
znoowy
znoowy

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 2:00 pm

Civilization name: Spooner
Population:20
10 male
10 Females
City and names: Fanta
Allies(if any):
Year:1
Additional Info: They were all huddled together when they relised what sex was... There was a giant orgy were everyone was having a great time. When they all came to the next morning one of the man learned something ( your civilization grew in TECH) it hurt when he peed. Soon everyone relised this was going on and there was a mass panic. (you civiliztion learned religion). Some of the people grouped together. Some of the less evolved people picked up clubs and started killing each other. (your civilization has killed it self, you lose)..................

Dammit I Suck at these games i always lose
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-21, 2:12 pm

chivers706 wrote:Civilization name: Spooner
Population:20
10 male
10 Females
City and names: Fanta
Allies(if any):
Year:1
Additional Info: They were all huddled together when they relised what sex was... There was a giant orgy were everyone was having a great time. When they all came to the next morning one of the man learned something ( your civilization grew in TECH) it hurt when he peed. Soon everyone relised this was going on and there was a mass panic. (you civiliztion learned religion). Some of the people grouped together. Some of the less evolved people picked up clubs and started killing each other. (your civilization has killed it self, you lose)..................

Dammit I Suck at these games i always lose

:O I'm 10 years old and what is this? (courtesy of roflbeeb)
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8