The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .)

+13
nsumasterchief
KhaosLeper
Hazzy
­
RevolutionBeginz
Blind_Merc
Toren
Roflbeeb
AdrianRedd
Cypranex
Soulcom
derekiv
Sevyn
17 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .) - Page 6 Empty Re: Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .)

Post  ­ 2011-01-24, 3:39 am

I have the map on page 4. It's updated as much as I can. In fact, I'll be updating the map with yours, and then I'll update my civ.

Fffff, trying to burn down my tower of win.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .) - Page 6 Empty Re: Create-A-Civ (To be, or not to be, that is the question . . .)

Post  ­ 2011-01-24, 5:01 am

Civ: Wolf-Kin
Pop: 159; 85 Men; 74 Women
Claimed Lands: Burn Lands; Cracked Caverns Condemned; The Great Tower; WoodLands
Military: 74 Soldiers; 8 soldiers in training
Year: 70

{I'm changing things up a bit with my civ explanation. I'll be speaking from the role of Theron}

It is not long after the battle with the Goblins. I have condemned the Cracked Caverns. It is to be caved in upon itself.

I have nursed my wounds by now, the lead goblin was a fierce competitor. I am healed, but it will take much more time to rebuild. The lead Goblin threw a torch into the Great Hall of the Tower. The Goblin apparently thought that fire could burn stone, so the only things damaged were the tables and chairs. This act has angered me much, and if a goblin is ever seen, no matter if it's peaceful or not, it will die.

I have ordered the Kin to rebuild their homes with stone, not wood. Fire would not get the better of us again. I have told the great minds to work on finding a way to quickly and securely seal the caverns, and they began experimenting with a volatile powder that was found within the caverns.

The Long-Ears have been very helpful in the rebuilding process. We owe much to them. When this crisis has been handled, I will make sure to repay the favor.

I will be increasing the military. From now on, any available male shall join the military. If they are not training, they will be working to gather materials. The females will also learn the ways of the blade and sling. I will not force them to work all day, as that would only serve to anger them.

We have mastered the art of metal forging, as we now call it. Our swords are sharper and our tools stronger. The goblins took a lot, but they didn't touch the tower's vault. We have learned much from the battle, and in that we have learned how to better protect ourselves. The forgers have crafted a new form of protection. Metal clothing is now being issued to anyone in the military.

Another new discovery that could lead to great things has been told to me today. Apparently, when the metal is forged at great heats, greater than even I could handle, it becomes stronger. There seems to be a point between just hot enough, and too hot, that makes metal become incredibly strong. We do not have the means to replicate this chance experience, as it happened when one of the Kin who was forging added some of the Hot Ooze to the forge.

The scout party has returned. They have found a new village. They wish for me to send another party to go speak with them, but I am in no mood to deal with politics. They can wait.

My son, Ekora visited me today. He is now a man. He is much older than I look. He asked me why he grows old and weak, and I stay young and strong. He never could understand my power. I told him I was his God-King and father. With the name comes power. With my power comes life. He will understand, in time.

On this matter, I will be looking into new ways to use my power. For battle and peace. This is a topic I have avoided for a long time. Far to long, and look what it has cost me.

­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcom 2011-01-24, 8:26 am

Civilization name: Solcoria

Population: 153
82-men
71-women

City and names:
Capital-Korus (total pop: 153)

Allies:

-none-

Year: 31

Additional Info:
Town Advancement
Infrastructure:Better roads have been constructed, instead of dirt, stone was laid.
Population: A strange disease caused the death of many new born. This caused a panic in the people wishing to immigrate to Korus, so there was no immigration.
Technology Advancement
Military: The outer wall was built up with a ledge for troops to stand on and watch the surrounding area past the wall.
Agriculture:Food production is even faster with the addition of stone roads, making cart transport quicker.
Industry/Tools: More iron ore was found deeper inside the mountains. A man, experimenting with different materials, found that a certain rock, mixed with other materials, produced a very thick liquid, that solidified into rock after a few minutes.
Religion/Magic
Religion:
Priests pray to Rakozu for the cure to the horrible disease that kills new born.
Magic:
Some men and women find that they are able to feel the energy of the world and find they are able to bend that energy into fire, move water with their hands, and other strange abilities.
Civilization Relations/Land Expansions
Civilization Relations:
No change.
Land Expansion:
No change.
Other News
NPC relations(I need you Sevyn)!:
Scouts have not returned from their mission to the village to the southwest.
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-24, 9:59 pm

Civilization name: The Asgard
Population: 20; 8 Men, 8 Women, and 4 babies
City and names: None Yet
Allies: None
Year: 1.3

Additional Info:

My people as created in the image of their creators. They are very similar to humans with a small difference, their size. They are averagely around 8 feet tall. The first day shows the introduction to my civilization. To fully understand my post, you will need to read all previous communication sections of my post.

Population:

Four new babies have been born.

Town Advancement:

The common use of the new stone weapons made the need of a new place to make them. With the life span of these new weapons very low, people need those to build very fast too keep up with the growing need to supply food. The men got together to build a house to hold all the newly build weapons. They also built a house to make them in.

Cooking:

Since the understanding of how the meat feels better in their mouth after heating it, some of the women begin to experiment how to mix several of the food sources. They began to understand that certain grass makes meat taste better, while others make it taste sour. They began stocking in their new storage house with these new found tasty grass.

Numbering:

Thor’s constant studying of the ancient ruins has helped him to begin to understand numbering. He has found inscription showing one rock with a symbol under it followed by two rocks with a similar set of symbols under it. He began to understand that it meant multiples. The ruins have started to decay over the years, and the symbols only go up to seven. With his low knowledge and understanding, he was not able to get a further understanding.

Time:

With his new found understanding of seven, he divides up the building job. Every man will participate in building new weapons every seven cycles of the heated sky ball.

Economy:

Trade has stayed similar, but the currency has changed to carved stone. Stone is valuable due to its need for new weapons for hunting and cutting editable grass.

Movement:

Water was beginning to get hard to move up and down the slopes of the mountain. Thor and his men decide to make another trip to the endless water. The original thought was to set up a camp near the endless water to transport some of it to the town. The travel seemed longer this time than last. They traveled to the same camps as before. One day they seemed lost. They stumbled upon a well-traveled road of some sort. It seemed as though there was much movement on this road in some type of four legged animal. They followed the trail; it eventually ended at the endless water. It went into the water as though they wanted to swim. Thor followed down the shore looking for his original camp. After searching over and over again, they finally found their original camp. The went into the woods to build a better camp with stone and stick with cover. After the camp was built, they walked to the endless sea. Thor bent over to drink some of the water. He immediately spit it out. It tasted sour to him. The others decided not to drink the water. They returned to the town with empty handed. Thor then decided to travel to the other water body to the south. He decided to leave almost right after they returned. Many days passed without the return of Thor. The people began to worry. Finally they began to think he was never coming back. They started to move on with their lives. Fryer, Thor’s second in command, assumed Creamteck.

nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-25, 12:21 am

Soulcom wrote:

Dude.

Sevyn wrote:\
We received a scout from a nearby civilization, and our telepathic interpeter conveys that we are not hostile and open for trade and diplomacy. We are particularly interested in those four legged creatures.

Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  RevolutionBeginz 2011-01-25, 12:23 am

MAP UPDATE since I asked Shigan and he didnt update)

also i dont like to build the individual houses so i will just draw the more important structures.

Spoiler:

RevolutionBeginz
RevolutionBeginz

Back to top Go down

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-25, 4:14 am

RevolutionBeginz wrote:MAP UPDATE since I asked Shigan and he didnt update)

also i dont like to build the individual houses so i will just draw the more important structures.

Spoiler:

you know every map you do u forget to add me.
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Post  RevolutionBeginz 2011-01-25, 6:46 am

i just copied the previous map and added stuff of my civ. if urs is not there ask Shigan since he is the one who started the map Wink
RevolutionBeginz
RevolutionBeginz

Back to top Go down

Post  RevolutionBeginz 2011-01-25, 12:08 pm

Civilization name: Pandora
Population: 86
Locations: Quarry, Valley of Hope
Year: 31

Quarry

As the group of 15 miners that gather stone, mine deeper and deeper into to the quarry they eventually stumble across a shiny material that was cold at touch. Carefully they remove the most part of it from the stone and to separate the stone and the other material they heat it in fire. Suprised they see that the material had melted and they could now make it in whatever shape they wanted. They decided to used it in more efficient and lasting tools as well as other uses.

Food

The villagers quick noticed that instead of going in exploration they could just plant seeds in the soil and after watering them they would grow in new plants. Also some small houses were built in the sea and primitive boats were made in order for the villagers start for hunting fish.

Also they started to pet anymals and they used them to many things like transportation, food and to guard "stuff".

Military

As the hunters were no longer needed they were now in charge of the defense of the city and they were given leather armor and the new iron weapons. At the moment the group consist of 10 persons.

Communication

Overall the language spoken is clear and fully understandable. A alphabet with several symbols was beying teached to the people of Pandora by the Elders.

Magic

Several incidents related to people that could control the Elements started to have place and soon the King started to see a vast number of possibilities for those powers.

Scouts

The message came of another mass of water to the North and the king sent 5 villagers to avaliate the situation

RevolutionBeginz
RevolutionBeginz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-01-25, 1:52 pm

Civilization Name: Tzoka

Population:
Men - 130
Women - 133

Cities:
Capital:
- Highpoint
Other Cities:
- Aquius

Allies:

Year: 69

Additional info:

Community -
Some people have decided to form groups that others can join. These groups are each made for a specific part of life. There is a Mining group, a Cooking group, a Smithing group, and many more. (I might make a list later)

Construction -
Now that expeditions have started, bases are being built along the south-eastern coast for easier travel to foreign cities.

Economics -
People who have used their heads to trade have now gained a substantial amount of money. People are now investing in businesses, and large amounts of coin are being transferred. There is no longer a need to only own important things. People can now buy things for pleasure. Fishing has also become more of a pastime.

Military and Defense -
The military is growing stronger with the population. The navy has also been expanded, with 30 ships dedicated to the cause.

Expeditions -
Expeditions have started towards the northern and eastern territories. No civilizations have been found yet.

Warehouses and Resources-
Stuffed to the brim Razz

Foreign Affairs -
Going back to the New Dawn (who we had not heard from for nigh on 15 years) we found it completely and utterly destroyed. Some unknown force had forced it to its knees. There was one lone survivor - when questioned, he told us that a dark monster had attacked them during a terrible stormy night. They had fought valiantly, but they had failed. He told us that we must protect the box. We had no idea what this was though. With those final words, he died. While searching through the remnants of the village, a lone soldier found a black cube. Assuming this was the box, we took it home. Experiments will begin on it immediately.

Royalty -
The king is doing fine. He has two strong and healthy sons.

Advances in Technology -
While exposing the black box to various environments, we found that it reacted to extreme cold. While on Aquius, we used its frigid temperatures to freeze the box. It immediately opened. Inside there were different boxes of differing sizes. Each one was made of the same material as the original box. None of them opened though.

Religion -
N/A

Magic -
N/A

Current Intelligence and Education -
General intelligence is the same. No changes at all.

Science and Chemistry -
N/A

Dangers -
N/A
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-25, 1:59 pm

RevolutionBeginz wrote:i just copied the previous map and added stuff of my civ. if urs is not there ask Shigan since he is the one who started the map Wink
go to page 4 and you will find an updated copy. he is updating it everytime he is on. And i am on there.
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-25, 4:54 pm

Population: 20; 10 Men, 10 Women; (4 missing)
Year: 2.0

Additional Info:

My people as created in the image of their creators. They are very similar to humans with a small difference, their size. They are averagely around 8 feet tall. To fully understand my post, you will need to read all previous communication sections of my post.

Population:

The four babies matured. All four of them decided they wanted to be men, but due to the population, Fryer decided to make two of them change to women for the better of the community. He threatened death if they did not comply. The two that were told decided to comply. These two new women decided to do it out of an understanding for the community, but deeply, they always wanted to be men.

Tragedy:

Tragedy struck, One day the ground beneath them begins to shake. While the shaking only lasted a few minutes, the damage was extreme. No one understood how or why this happened. They were scared, but eventually moved out of their fallen houses. Fortunatly, no one was seriously injuried.

Town Advancement:

The town has not changed much since Thor’s disappearance. The women tend to keep the food supply high and the men repair the houses and wall.

Growing plants:
Thor’s disappearance has also added to the understanding of plants. Thor was one of the beings to keep his original house. He owned two houses. He actually moved into his mate’s house. Out of respect of Thor, no one went into his original house. Finally, his mate decided to go in and repair the house since rain and earthquakes have added to the destruction of his house. While fixing the house, she noticed a Crowneck bush in his closet. Upon further examination, the bush had other Crowneck at the bottom of its growth. She immediately went and got Fryer. He decided to experiment with the Crowneck. He placed several Crowneck in a hole and left them there for several sky heat circles. After this time, it grows into another Crowneck bush. The town sets off a field to plant even more of these plants.

Economy:

Trade has not changed since last post.

Side story:
Thor’s Travels
:

Thor’s travels brought him and his followers down to the huge blue water at the base of the mountain. The trees disappeared and moss appeared. At first they thought it was just tall grass, but it proved to be far from that. They walked into the tall grass and fell into water. Due to no exposure to this deep of water before, they panicked. Thor was able to get back to shore through using the tall grass to help move him. Only one of his men was able to make it out of the water. He watched in horror as his other men were pulled under water. The water around them turned red, and they did not resurface. Thor and his follower ran in horror. They ran without looking back or where they were going. They both stayed close. Eventually they stopped running. While running from this unknown horror, they ended up getting lost. They wondered for several hours. Out of nowhere his follower disappeared. He ran fast to his position and fell into a deep hole. He hit his head, went dizzy, and passed out.
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-25, 5:48 pm

nsumasterchief wrote:
Population:

The four babies matured. All four of them decided they wanted to be men, but due to the population, Fryer decided to make two of them change to women for the better of the community. He threatened death if they did not comply. The two that were told decided to comply. These two new women decided to do it out of an understanding for the community, but deeply, they always wanted to be men.

Hurrah for LGBT tolerance Very Happy!

On a side note:

The first kingdom to discover the number ZERO will win a prize from the game. Note that it took humans THOUSANDS of years to understand the concept of nothingness.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-01-25, 6:45 pm

Ffs, DO NOT UPDATE THE MAP! I have said this many times. I WILL HANDLE IT. I was off for ONE day, and you guys screw the map back to the stone ages of our kingdoms.

Honestly.

Anyhow, I will get to work on the map, and after this update, (if not previously stated otherwise) there can be no more random findings of mountains and shit such as that. I will place several mountains across the landscape and update the map as you update your posts. I read EACH one of them for anything new, so just say " Oh HURR DURR we got more landz now" in your post and I will update the map accordingly.

Shit.

/endyesImad

PS every now and again I add more NPC land. And I DO update the map. If you would read the posts that were posted a few pages back, ( Which you must not have, as you did not see it ) every time I update the map, I post. In fact, the last time I posted, I made a neat little creeper story that I will update each time I update the map. Mkay?

But ferealz yo. Don't go updating the map. Better yet, do update the map, but keep it in a [spoiler][/spoiler] tag so you don't BREAK THE PAGE { Ok I lied, I still mad } AND use the map on PAGE 4, the post that is both second on the page and the one that I specifically said will be updated each time I update the map. That way it is both up-to-date and so that I can edit it with the newest material into the old map. Also, when I update the map, remove your version and refer to the one on page 4 so that there is no confusion.

If you don't read this, then I hate you. I hate you so hard.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-01-25, 7:15 pm

Civilization name: Narivo
Population: 25
15 Female
10 Male
City and names: Small village of Narico
Allies(if any): Made no contact so far.
Year:31
Additional Info:
The wandering people decide to set up base on the edge of a great lake. Its seems ideal with nearby grassland and forest. Some of the women decide to start fishing while the men go off to gather plants. After a few weeks of tossing small nets made from reeds, one of the women is dragged in! The other women wade in to help and begin clubbing the animal that has her in its grasp. As it finally goes belly up and lets go the the struggling woman, the villagers finally comprehend the beast's size. Its at least 5 men long and 1 wide. The mouth is full of thick, but blunt ivory teeth.
They drag it up on to the shore and begin a festival in honor of Leeta, the one who slew the fish. Feeling confident as a result of the victory and some bull reed ale, she challenges the leading female for ownership of the tribe. Squaring off in the ceremonial ring, Leeta charges brashley in, swinging her chosen weapon a club. The hooded figure of the female leader stands still until the last second. Her weapon whips past her body at an eyeblurring speed. Leeta falls to the ground missing the middle toe on her foot farthest from the leader.
The leader speaks: "Let the accuracy of the strike warn you. The next strike will be more damaging."
Brain adled by alcohol, Leeta charges at the leader again. This time the leader does not dodge. She simply removed Leeta's hand holding the club. The woman turns to the crowd gathered and addresses them:
"Let this be a warning. For now, I am the strongest in the tribe. Someday, one of my assassin protégées will surpass me. And on that day, I hope I will be humble enough to step down. But for now, I shall lead because I am the strongest."

The tribespeople returned to the slain beast and begin to divide up corpse. They smoke the meat not eaten in the feast, and save each body part for its own use. The bones are turned into weapons and tools, while the scales turned into glue for waterproofing the roofs of the houses. In response to the incident with the beast, the men begin building a pier for the fishing woman. The women meanwhile record the stores on pieces of bark.

Wow, that was fun to write.

I added my self to the map and added some grassland and deserts. Feel free to use an older version and remove them:

Last edited by derekiv on 2011-01-26, 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-01-25, 7:32 pm

Err, Like I said, No more land features. I will add you to the map.

And by the way, delete your map. And everyone else who made a map, delete it. Go to page 4 for the newest map.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcom 2011-01-26, 12:41 pm

Sevyn wrote:

Soulcom wrote:

Population: 149 (population increase based off a 10% increase per year per total population while the number is rounded up if it a decimal)
82-men
67-women

Year: 25...

SLOW DOWN THE SEX. Your on year 25 and you have more people than me.
-------------------------------
Soulcom wrote:

Dude.

Sevyn wrote:
\
We received a scout from a nearby civilization, and our telepathic interpeter conveys that we are not hostile and open for trade and diplomacy. We are particularly interested in those four legged creatures.

1) How small is our civilizations supposed to be? 149 people is not even that large, I dont understand your population increase rules. It will be year 3000 and I will only have like 5000 people. So please, set a fixed rate of population increase, otherwise I dont know what you want.

2) You never posted that as a reply. I reread that part of the thread from when I posted that request to the most recent post and never saw that. Could you like me to where you posted that? That would be nice.

I will not post another update untill these two questions are answered. I dont want to piss anyone off when I update my civilization again and I have 20 more people.
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-26, 6:31 pm

Soulcom wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

Soulcom wrote:

Population: 149 (population increase based off a 10% increase per year per total population while the number is rounded up if it a decimal)
82-men
67-women

Year: 25...

SLOW DOWN THE SEX. Your on year 25 and you have more people than me.
-------------------------------
Soulcom wrote:

Dude.

Sevyn wrote:
\

1) How small is our civilizations supposed to be? 149 people is not even that large, I dont understand your population increase rules. It will be year 3000 and I will only have like 5000 people. So please, set a fixed rate of population increase, otherwise I dont know what you want.

2) You never posted that as a reply. I reread that part of the thread from when I posted that request to the most recent post and never saw that. Could you like me to where you posted that? That would be nice.

I will not post another update untill these two questions are answered. I dont want to piss anyone off when I update my civilization again and I have 20 more people.

A solid and fair rate would be ten percent of your population each post. Not year, post. Unless you have a population boom or your species naturally spawns quicker, this should be the standard.

My post.
Sevyn wrote:Civilization name: Sevis
Population: 101 (100 hundred people!)
50 Males
51 Females
City and names: Unoa, Bethis, Northern Outpost
Allies(if any):
Year: 60
Additional Info:

New Advances:
We have a slight increase in the population of magic users. They currently only account for five percent of the population.

The first metal armor was made using small plates of iron linked together. It is mostly better than leather. We have begun digging in the earth for it and have been rewarded with minor veins.

Resources:
After the magic users felt the animal's minds, they stopped eating meat altogether. They converted some to follow their beliefs, and meat consumption has gone down eleven percent. This has reduced strain on the meat farmers and allows them to focus on plants. Oxen tied to plows has made life much easier for the farmers.

EDIT: After the goblin attack we donated some for aid. Not significant as we have much stock piled.

Language and Culture: Our language is sophisticated enough to represent almost anything, but the written word is more primitive. We are starting to use slashes, lines, and dots. Like /'.||\

Military: 31 people, and with the advent of metal armor, swordsmen have small plates of iron embedded in their chest piece, shin guards, and shoulder pads. Archers have iron neckguards and studded leather.

Swords are composite iron and obsidian, while arrows have remained the same.

EDIT: Nine more have joined because of the goblin attack. Half are going to help out.

Outside world:
All is well with the Wolf Kin. We have a basic understanding of their language and culture. Our interpreters have been in their minds long enough to speak accented Wolf Kin, however many amused howls it brings.

EDIT: After the goblin attack our people in Wolf territory helped rebuild their city which was savagely attacked by the goblins. We are distributing food and supplies. We also sent volunteers to go help, our people are outraged at the goblins. A few elite archers were sent to find the goblin camp, but we found they are too far underground.

Goblins are a kill on sight priority.

Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-26, 6:31 pm

Civilization name: Sevis
Population: 114
58 Males
56 Females
City and names: Unoa, Bethis, Northern Outpost
Allies(if any): Wolf-Kin
Year: 66
Additional Info: We are the Shadows Elves, naturally agile and sharp of wits. Light grey skin conceals us and our glowing eyes help us see.

New Advances:
Magic users have become a little bit stronger. It takes a toll on their strength to perform more advanced

Resources:
Strong and prosperous. Our artificial forests are doing well.

Language and Culture: Written word has improved slightly. Lines have ticks and curves to better represent the sound in our language.

Military: More iron was integrated in the Guard’s armor while not sacrificing mobility.

Outside world: Aid is still being given to the Wolf-Kin, but less is required because of our combined efforts to rebuild. We tread carefully in our own mines now and have set up an iron barricade at the entrance to stop further incursions.

We have not received word from the civilization that sent scouts to query us.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcom 2011-01-26, 6:38 pm

Thank you Sevyn. And what I mean by needing your help is that there is a NPC controlled area southwest of my claim (as Shigan has put them there) that I sent scouts too. Thats what I meant.
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-01-26, 7:59 pm

New Map

I have also decided to update the creeper story on that page.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-01-26, 8:22 pm

Ok, I edited a few more things on the map. Mainly I pasted Adrian's Epic goblin thing.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-26, 8:52 pm

Population: 20; 8 Men, 10 Women, and 2 babies (2 missing)
Year: 2.1

Additional Info:

My people as created in the image of their creators. They are very similar to humans with a small difference, their size. They are averagely around 8 feet tall. To fully understand my post, you will need to read all previous communication sections of my post.

Population:

Two babies have been born.

Town Advancement:

The town has finally decided to start following Fryer, with the thought of Thor fading away. Fryer decided to fortify the town much better than before. He decided to build a better wall. Over the time since the shaking ground tragedy, he noticed that the only houses not damaged were the houses made with rock. He decided to make the entire wall of stone. The stone is not organized yet. They simply just put stone on top of other stone. Every house was transformed into stone, except for Thor’s old house. His house was still left alone.

Farming:

The plants are still mainly just disorganized within a field on the side of the city.

Hunting:

Hunting has provided the town with much food, but the problem is that they only really can get something from chasing for many hours and sometimes beings get hurt. Fryer decided to try something new. He noticed that the animals are attracted to the Crowneck. He decided to set a trap. The Chowneck moved in and started eating the Crowneck. After a few seconds, the men rushed out and all stabbed the Chowneck at once. It did not even get a chance to run. They now hunted this way.

Economy:

Trade has not changed since last post.

Side story:
Thor’s Travels
:

Thor finally awakes from his long sleep. He finds his follower already making heated light and setting up camp. They fell into a deep hole, which had several caves leading out from it. They noticed there was another animal near them that suffered from the fall, but it was not moving. It was nothing they had ever seen before. The beast was around their size, but much hairier, and had four feet that seemed as wood. It had the body of a beast of four legs but the upper body of a normal body of a human being. They did as they usually do with the unknown; they poked it with a Creetick. It did not move. They looked for some sharp stone, and began to eat. They decided to sleep the night waiting for the sky heated ball.
They finally woke up with the sky heat. They noticed the area around them was almost impossible to get out of. The only way out must be through the caves. Thor decided to travel down one that was the biggest. After many hours, the emerged back into the room from the other side. Without noticing, they were walking around in a circle. They tried the other path, but again returned to the same room. The entire time it seemed as though they were being followed, but when they looked over their shoulder nothing was there. After a few days, they found a way to make a make shift a rock step up to the top hole. Thor made it to the top of the hole and turned around to see his follower tackled and pulled into the dark. All he heard was screaming and the sound of ripping flesh. He again, ran until he could run no longer. He was alone again.
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-26, 8:56 pm

[quote="derekiv"]Civilization name: Narivo
Population: 25
15 Female
10 Male
City and names: Small village of Narico
Allies(if any): Made no contact so far.
Year:31

I thought by the rules we are suspose to start at year one?
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-26, 9:20 pm

Soulcom wrote:Thank you Sevyn. And what I mean by needing your help is that there is a NPC controlled area southwest of my claim (as Shigan has put them there) that I sent scouts too. Thats what I meant.

You decide what happens to NPCs. Be fair.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next