The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Redd Pirates Application

+10
Kungfilip
Snowman
NeroNetworx
Alaskanbisk
Bmap12
thedogsrule
Littlemoomoo
derekiv
incredibleant
AdrianRedd
14 posters

Go down

The Redd Pirates Application Empty The Redd Pirates Application

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-10, 12:54 am

=====The Redd Pirates Arrrrplication=====

So, ye be wantin’ te join me crew eh? Well ye best be shapin’ up sonny!! We don’t just accept any wet eared runny nosed runt that dreams of high adventure and treasure! We only want real, strong, resposible, loyal men willing to lay their lives down for their crew! We want fighters, miners, traders, and leaders! We want men who aren’t afraid of a little hard work. We want men who can follow orders, that can make a difference, and that can help us become the best faction in all the Kingdoms! We want PIRATES!

I be wonderin’ te meself. De ye really got what I’m lookin’ for? Well then, ye best be gettin’ yer head together whelp! We don’t want any slimy spinless sops sneaking their way onto our decks! So ye best show your best effort in fillin’ out this here arrrplication!

But first, ye had best be absolutely sure ye want to be a pirate mate. A pirate’s life isn’t all rum, booty, and saucy wenches, oh no. A pirate’s life is hard. So ye best be readin’ up on what we’re all about first.

Things You Should Know Before Joining the Pirates

1. We are a PvP focused faction. We’re here to fight. That means ye’ll be crossin’ swords with just about everyone on this server. So you best be prepared to have enemies, because we’ll be makin’ a lot of em! Be ready to defend our land at any time, and to go on a raid on short notice. We need fighters, not cowards.

2. We don’t allow free building. We have limited space, and we don’t want huge buildings. Also, pirates don’t live in mansions and houses. They live in huts and ship cabins. If you want a huge city, a big house with lots of room, and/or a lot of spaces to build anything and everything you want, this is not the faction for you. We’re not focused on building, we’re focused on dominating. You will be able to build, but only with permission. We also build almost exclusively with planks, logs, and fences. Keep this in mind when ye be applyin’.

3. We are not evil. We have a strict Code that we follow. This is not a faction where you will be an evil buccaneer that terrify’s and destroys everyone on the server. We are a crew of honorable men, not monsters. You will respect your leaders and their orders. We do not tolerate rule breakers or people who disrespect other players, friend or foe. If you feel that you cannot follow these rules, then you should not become a pirate.

Arrrr! Finally! On with the interrogatin’!!

=====Arrrpplication=====

Be sure to be answerin’ each question in a thoughtful and thorough manner! Copy and paste the questions into your post. Don’t just number your answers, I can’t be bothered to go back and remind myself what I asked you. Be sure to have both the questions and your answers in your post! Answer each question as best you can! Yes it’s long, yes it’s hard. But we don’t want lazy pansies in the pirates, we want people who are hard working and dedicated. This is your opportunity to demonstrate those qualities. Make the best of it mate!

1. Who are you?

2. What is your IGN?

3. How old are you? Please be honest.

4. What do you consider to be your best quality?

5. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Why?

6. If you could have only one job (in game), what would it be? Why?

7. How much SMP experience do you have?

8. What do you consider your best skill? Choose one. Why?

9. Do you consider yourself a responsible person?

10. Have you ever been accused of, or punished for, griefing, trolling, rudeness, or any other wrongful act in this server or any other SMP server?

11. Can you follow orders?

12. You’ve successfully scaled the walls of an enemy fortress. No one is home. Describe how you would go about raiding the place. Be as thorough as possible.

13. Some idiot has just attacked you. He killed you for no reason. You spawn, and he kills you again. When you tell him to stop spawn killing you he starts insulting you and swearing as offensively as he can. You also discover that he has griefed your house. Describe how you would react, and what you would do in this situation.

14. A rival faction has just struck back after a recent raid we did on their kingdom. While we only took a few things, they went a bit further in their own attack. They broke chests, dumped water and lava everywhere, and posted vulgar signs around the base. Not only that, but you saw the whole thing. And you’re the only pirate online. Describe what you would do in this situation.

15. A fellow pirate is building a huge cobblestone(yuck!) structure right in the middle of the pirate base. You’re pretty sure the captain didn’t give him permission to build it. What do you do?

16. You’ve just found a chest full of diamonds, redstone, and gold! Now what?

17. What is your favorite pirate song? Post a YouTube link here! I listen to every one all the way through, so make it good!

18. What does the word “honor” mean to you?

19. Why do you want to be a pirate?

20. Why should I accept you into my crew?

==========

Once you are done filling out the application, post it on this topic. It may take some time to evaluate and accept your application, so be patient! If ye be accepted, ye will be sent a notification via PM. You will also be added to the Pirate group on the forums. HOWEVER! You will not yet be an official pirate in the game! Once you are added on the forums, you MUST go into the Redd Pirates section of the forum, and read The Pirate Code. Once you have done that, follow the instructions included in the Code. Then report to your Captain in game. You will then be made an official Redd Pirate!

If you are not accepted, we will send you a PM notifying you. If you wish to reapply, you may, but do not copy-paste. Don’t spam the forum. Only a full rewrite will be considered a new application, and will be evaluated.

Good luck mates!

FOR RUM AND BOOTY!

~Cap’n Adrian Redd

Last edited by AdrianRedd on 2011-01-10, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Redd Pirates Application Empty Re: The Redd Pirates Application

Post  incredibleant 2011-01-10, 3:26 pm

1. Who are you?
The Incredible Antman (antony)
2. What is your IGN?
incredibleant
My creativity
Explore/find ways into places
6. If you could have only one job, what would it be? Why?
Medieval Reenactment. that just looks like so much fun
A lot of experience with hiding things and traps and some pvp experience
being able to come up with good ideas and plans quickly. also being able to solve problems
yes
10. Have you ever been accused of, or punished for, griefing, trolling, rudeness, or any other wrongful act in this server or any other SMP server?
never
easily
12. You’ve successfully scaled the walls of an enemy fortress. No one is home. Describe how you would go about raiding the place. Be as thorough as possible.
0) make sure i could escape with ease
1) id alert other pirates to the hole in our opponents defences
2) begin a surface search looking on the top layer for chests and other vaulables
3) take reeds and other farmables if they were needed
4) search in houses. look for locations of iron doors and for ways around them.
5) take anything that we needed. leave things that aren't of value to us e.g cobblestone

13. Some idiot has just attacked you. He killed you for no reason. You spawn, and he kills you again. When you tell him to stop spawn killing you he starts insulting you and swearing as offensively as he can. You also discover that he has griefed your house. Describe how you would react, and what you would do in this situation.
1) bring up what was happening on the teamspeak.
2) take screeshots of the offensive language and death logs
3) attempt to contact a moderator.
4) make sure other players could see what was happening
5) if i am unable to contact a mod then post the problem with the player on the forums
keep fighting back until i manage to kill the player and then leave the situation

14. A rival faction has just struck back after a recent raid we did on their kingdom. While we only took a few things, they went a bit further in their own attack. They broke chests, dumped water and lava everywhere, and posted vulgar signs around the base. Not only that, but you saw the whole thing. And you’re the only pirate online. Describe what you would do in this situation.
Bring it up on the forums and discuss it on the teamspeak.

try to take screenshots of the rule breaking aspects of the raid in progress.

15. A fellow pirate is building a huge cobblestone(yuck!) structure right in the middle of the pirate base. You’re pretty sure the captain didn’t give him permission to build it. What do you do?
1) bring the problem up with the player and discuss why he is building.
2) find out weather he did have permission from captain redd
3) bring the problem to redds attention before taking any destructive action
1) see if it belongs to an ally
2) if not. Bring to the pirate chests
3) possibly take some for myself (depends on if its needed )
17. What is your favorite pirate song? Post a YouTube link here! I listen to every one all the way through, so make it good!
Its not quite a song but its the most awesome piratey thing i know of.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRcj6CAhe7s&feature=player_embedded
always makes me smile
To be strong and to respect those who respect you. To fight to your cause to the death and to never betray your friends
Cause i want to kick ass and drink rum. plus adrian is an awesome leader
Because were all out of rum.

Last edited by incredibleant on 2011-01-10, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
incredibleant
incredibleant

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-01-10, 6:42 pm

1. Who are you?
Derek
2. What is your IGN?
Derekiv
Persistence. Some might call it being stubborn.
I enjoy PvP. Its a game of matching wits with another person.
Raider. I love PvP and the thrill of finding someone elses diamonds
A huge amount. Been around since 1.0
Raiding. I'm legendary on the forum and I've succesfully raided or could have raided every main faction base in the current server, plus more.
Yes. In the above question I mentioned the towns I could have raided. I didn't raid d'Igor or The Redd Pirates because I was under order not to.
Accused of, yes. With my successful raiding, people have accused me of hacking. All of this is false.
Yes as seen in the answer to question 9.
1. Sneak. You never now when someone might log-in
2. Search each house throughly. This means removing portions of the floor
3. Make sure everything is back how it ways before, so no-one knows I raided
4. Turn at least half my lot to pirate public chests.
1. Report him to the admins.
2. Post the evidence (Screenshots) on the forums
3. Fix my house.

1. Record evidence
2. Post it on the forums
3. Once I'm sure its reported, launch me own counter attack.
1. Ask an officer if it was supposed to be constructed.
2. Ask what the officer wants me to do.
Take what I need back to my private stash, a max of 50%.
Turn the rest over to public chest.

Not lying, and holding true to your word.
Because the Pirates are the only group with any organization. Dawn is in the middle of falling apart.
And they have guts. D'Igor decided to relocate their home because they're being raided too much.
Because I'm one of the best, if not the best raider on this server cap'n.

pirat
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-01-10, 6:52 pm

*Made new post*

Last edited by Grunt on 2011-01-12, 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  thedogsrule 2011-01-10, 8:18 pm

1. Who are you?
Nicholas.

2. What is your IGN?
thedogsrule .

Im 13 years of age.

My ability to make people laugh and mining.

Mining and selling things because i like to go to scary depths of the earth and find treasure.
And because helping people with me medications for foot rashes and ye scervy make ye happay.

Selling wears to the higest bidder because getting that their gold makes me a happy camper cough cough sailer cough cough.

I am relatively new to SMP but i know i could do a good job.

Mining because it gives me something to do and i don't have to be socially awkward Sad...

Not really i can usually be okay but sometimes i get out of hand and mess up stuff nothing TO serious.

I have been banned from a different server for duping but it was my first server i ever joined :\.

To some extent sometimes if im worked up i might not or do it wrong but i find myself doing orders 70% of the time.

First look for any chests if i cant find any search thoroughly in the house if and cobblestone is found ill break through it to make sure its not a hiding spot i might dig down in the house 1 or 2 meters down (squares) if nothing is found i might use extra material in the house to mine or break for materiel not like destroying the house just if there's crops in take them excess wood etc etc ill cut it and take it arrgh.

I would seriously probibally get pretty angry and make some rude comments about him then after about 3 or 4 minutes try and ooc for a admin or anyone that could help then MABY maby get his name down then report him to a admin later on.

probibially ask them to stop because thats a not a very noble move when no one is online to break in and mess everything and ask them if they would like that vice versa then maby get a admin or again ooc for help from ANYONE because i cant kill 2 people let alone a faction.
Ask him if he got permission and then if he didnt ask him to stop kindly then if he refused i would contact the captain about what he was doing then ask him what i should do.

16. You’ve just found a chest full of diamonds, red stone, and gold! Now what?
Well if im on a raid steal the heck out of that chest and run like heck.

17. What is your favorite pirate song? Post a YouTube link here! I listen to every one all the way through, so make it good! really really? I would have to say you are a pirate like grunt said. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AzpByR3MvI&feature=player_embedded

Honor to me means that i trust them in almost any situation and that they are good people person.

Because i think it would be a good experience and i think i would like raiding and to have that power and just killing i dont know i just like it.

Because im a pirate nuff said O.o not a nuff said because i think i would do a good job to some extent and you would like me im the funny man the funny man cmon yee scallywag ye better be ac cepting me post before ye get the scervy (and because i can provide apples so you dont get scervy arrrrrgh).

Last edited by thedogsrule on 2011-01-10, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad spelling ect ect)
thedogsrule

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-01-12, 2:13 pm

1. Who are you?
Alex

2. What is your IGN?
littlemoomoo

My personality

Mining into unexplored cave systems

To be a escort for fellow crew members trying to take items into the market because I enjoy helping people out.

Honestly, very little but I am a fast learner

Branch Mining for Diamonds and Gold.

Yes

No

Yes

First I would scan for any visible chests,try to get anything of use or value, AKA Gold/Diamonds/Iron/weapons & armour. Then I would look for chests in the enemy's rooms, then quickly go back to the pirate ship and share it with the pirates.

Take Screen Shots of the whole thing, my house and the chat logs where he obviously killed me and post it on the forums for mod's to take care of.

Take screen shots of the whole incident and post it on the forums with a list of all the names of the people. And then try to defend the ship.

Ask him why hes building a structure there and not take any actions of destroying the structure, go on TeamSpeak and ask any other pirates if they knew anything about it, take screen shots and show the captain and ask him if he knew anything about it.

I would see if it was any other pirates chest, asking him if it was near water or a tree because we all know pirates are greedy when it comes to gold and diamonds, if not,then take it back to the pirate ship and put it in the pirates vault.

Being courageous and respecting others who might not respect you, building a good name for yourself

I want to be a pirate because a pirates life is full of adventure and excitement, having a good time with rum and a large pile of booty

Because I will not flea from a battle and I will listen to orders captain!
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

The Redd Pirates Application Empty Red Pirates application

Post  Bmap12 2011-01-16, 12:49 am

1. Who are you?
Bruce Proudfoot

2. What is your IGN?
Bmap12
I am happy doing pretty much anything in minecraft a will be happy to help wherever I am needed
Building and Fighting
Cause its fun kinda creative and interesting..
building new houses and wall/fortifications
cause i enjoy building the most.
i used to play on lots of different types of servers before the beta update but then a lot of them have stopped working so im looking for a fun new server
Building massive fortifications
yes
Yes once on my first time ever being on a server i tried to build in the main town.
yes
i would start will the interior buildings first because they are the most likely to have valuable stuff in them then i would go for the biggest buildings and then from then on out i would make my way outwards.
i would ask him to stop, and if he didn't i would go on the help channel and ask for help.
i would ask the wizards for help or go on the help channel after i went and told my captain (once he got online)
I ask him it he had permission then i would ask him to stop (if he didn't) then i would report him.
take it back to base and share the loot!!!
the one that they have in the first pirates of the Caribbean where there all drunk and having the bar fight
(sorry i dont know the Name)
Being fair, just and kind.
Because i think it would be really cool and i hear some of my friends have joined you guys and that your really cool.
Because i would like to help you out and have a fun time.
Bmap12

Back to top Go down

Post  Alaskanbisk 2011-01-18, 1:21 am

1. Who are you?
Alaskanbisk
2. What is your IGN?
Alaskanbisk
13 (Please do not add me because of this.)
The best quality in my book, is probably getting resources for fellow members of whatever I am in.
My favorite thing to do is, not going to lie, but help people in need and make sure we have a strong community.
I would LOVE to be the pirates merchant (if you have a slot or whatever)
Same as derekiv, if not more been around since 1.0 I got on about 12 minutes after soto_black started the server.
Gettin resoures for our community.
Yes, I would if I see that were running short on a material that we would need, without a doubt I would be on the job.
Not that I know of, no.
YAR XD
12. You’ve successfully scaled the walls of an enemy fortress. No one is home. Describe how you would go about raiding the place. Be as thorough as possible. First I would do a good scan of the area, check whitch areas look they may have the most valuebles, then find a way into that building, vault, whatever it is. Then if possible, take ONLY the vaulebles such as: diamond, gold, iron, coal (not so much coal)

13. Some idiot has just attacked you. He killed you for no reason. You spawn, and he kills you again. When you tell him to stop spawn killing you he starts insulting you and swearing as offensively as he can. You also discover that he has griefed your house. Describe how you would react, and what you would do in this situation. If no admin/moderator was on, I would post on this forum to make sure people will be able to see it, take a few screenshots and post them aswell.

14. A rival faction has just struck back after a recent raid we did on their kingdom. While we only took a few things, they went a bit further in their own attack. They broke chests, dumped water and lava everywhere, and posted vulgar signs around the base. Not only that, but you saw the whole thing. And you’re the only pirate online. Describe what you would do in this situation. Pictures, many many pictures of how they got in, what they said, what they stole, and how badly it has been griefed.

15. A fellow pirate is building a huge cobblestone(yuck!) structure right in the middle of the pirate base. You’re pretty sure the captain didn’t give him permission to build it. What do you do? I would ask him, making sure he can hear me and if he says something under the guidelines such as "Yup" or "No but im sure he would love it!" I would probably check the forums and/or ask fellow pirates if he truely had permission, and if enough people say yes then I would think he is not lieing.

Well, a chest full of diamond's... in the middle of nowhere, Sure! I would take them! But if there a fellow pirates stash, no that is there earnings and loot.
17. What is your favorite pirate song? Post a YouTube link here! I listen to every one all the way through, so make it good!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exads7KV-Y0 (LOL XD)
Honor means, Respect to fellow members, respect for fellow legions. and Respect for orders from the cap'n
Well, honestly i'm going with the cant beat them then join them saying.. BECAUSE and only BECAUSE ryuukazu left TDE (WoW.) and i feel i would not fit in.
20. Why should I accept you into my crew? The one reason I would like to join your crew, is because in one of the temporary map's I "accidentaly" found your head quarters, and saw about 3-4 pirates helping out on an in called the salty dawg (I think?) I was amazed how much they would cooperate with one another and got that thing done pretty fast. Also i was murdered shortly after that XD
Alaskanbisk

Back to top Go down

Post  NeroNetworx 2011-01-22, 4:09 pm

1. Who are you?
Nick

2. What is your IGN?
NeroNetworx

My eagerness to try building new kinds of contraptions and machines.

Explore, hold expeditions and build machine prototypes.

6. If you could have only one job, what would it be? Why?
A mechanic. I would love to see someday that one of my machines would be used to pvps and wars.

I have a lot of pvp and pve expieriences from not Minecraft, but from other games (yes, 3D). Also, I have a knack of finding the best place to hide things.

Building machine ptrotypes (again) and pvp (eh, I'm decent. Don't except me to eat entire factions.)

Yes, and I'd be happy if in the future, others would agree.

Not even once.

Without questions (unless it's to the extreme).

1)Figure a way to get out with ease and not be spotted from any outsiders
2)Create a band of fellow pirates to raid there homes
3)Take anything that would give them advantages in war
4)Set traps if possible
5)Reraid and grab any valuables if traps are successful
6)Return home and laugh with some rum.

1)Tell him that those are offenses to the ToS.
2)If ignored then screenshot his messages and griefs
3)Warn him again
4)Contact a moderator
5)Stay calm, no raging for vengeance. Not how I swing.

1)Screenshot it all
2)Pass the story to any pirates who log on during the process
3)Send to moderators if signs are vulgar enough and damages are beyond repair
4)Help reconstruct the base

1)Ask if he had permission and what he's building
2)Screenshot it
3)If the end image of the statue is inappropriate, screenshot and censor inappropriate parts via paint, then sent to moderator
4)Alert the captain

1)Find if it's someone elses
2)If not, take it all. If yes, return the items to them/ hide it and tell them where I hid it
3)Share my finds/ plunder with fellow pirates if no one claims it

I don't really have any pirate songs, but here is a song I always played when I was in Sea Cadets.
It's a song for glory of the sea and the ones who sail it's vast lands, imo.
Hope you like it! If you, please don't shun me D:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz5bSv3y3JU

A code to always abide. To stay respectful and full of pride. to not grief and not disgrace the names of my friends and allies.

Between the 2 groups available right now, the Redd Pirates clearly catch my eye. It seems like a great faction to be apart of.

Because I'll make you walk the plank! Because the more the merier they say, right? Certainly you could put someone like me to good use.
NeroNetworx
NeroNetworx

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowman 2011-01-24, 9:22 pm

1. Who are you?
Will
2. What is your IGN?
Ubersnowman
15. 16 on Feb 15 =]
I'd say mining and exploring. It's mainly what I normally do.
Most favourite thing to do would be mining/exploring in caves. Second to that would be pvp.
Mining resources for the group.
Mid 2010.
Well i'd say mining but that doesn't take a lot of skill so i'd have to say pvp.
I think i'm quite responsible but I can always have a fun side.
Not on any server before.
Of course. I'm a team player and if you need something done I can do it.
Before I would do anything i'd try include other members of the kingdom to join but if I was the only person on I would; start from a corner of the castle so that I can keep track of my progress of the castle while holding a sword to protect myself from enemies who could come on. If I were to receive a lot of resources I probably would put some items in a community chest if we had one.
I'll be honest, I would be quite mad. But the best thing to do is to try report this to a admin/etc. Because just getting revenge by killing him over and over again is just going to get you into trouble as well.
My first action is to go and fight the raiders since that is the main thing you're meant to do but if the situation got out of control (grieving wise) I would have to report them since i'm pretty sure that's against the rules.
I would confront the person, attacking him won't solve anything it would just make it worse, so since members of the redd pirates should be responsible there shouldn't be any problems when your confront people.
If it were from an enemy castle I would take it. I wouldn't use the redstone or gold but I would use the diamond. In that case I would keep the diamond but if we were raided I wouldn't mind giving a member a sword/etc.
I don't exactly listen to pirate songs and I can't really think of one on the top of my head. Hope this doesn't jeopardize my chances with joining ><
The word honour relating to Minecraft would mean to do things fairly and to show respect even to enemies (I know that sounds a bit cliche) but I think that's what it would be regarding Minecraft.
The whole story and motives of being a Redd Pirate are just awesome. Seems like heaps of fun.
I think that if I were to join I could add that littlle bit more fun to the game and I think it would be awesome spending time playing with members.

PS. Do you guys have a way to communicate with a mic? (Teamspeak, skype?)
Snowman

Back to top Go down

The Redd Pirates Application Empty Application!

Post  Kungfilip 2011-01-25, 12:57 pm

1. Who are you?
Filip The Ruthless (aka Filip Will Johansson)
2. What is your IGN?
PinkPredator or Kungfilip
16 years full of adventures!
Creativity and Awesomeness (No but the first one and yerr well ehm, a spirit full of adventure and crazyness)
Plunder and build. Plunder= Free lot. (What can I say more) Build= Im free I can do whatever I want!.
The guy that plans all the hits against everyone. Because I like to plan and figure things out
Alot, Really AlOT since like I got the game, over like a month.

Thinking. Because im a really smart person (Not to brag Smile ) and I like to see how thins work and figure out puzzles.
Yes indeed. Yerr to that.
Well once, But It was a false accusation and they figured it out. But to be honest I griefed maybe one or two times without getting caught... naugthy me right?
Better then you think sir!

1. First I would check the sourronding, for possible traps and good escape routes.
2. Call my brothers in arms to do it quickly and quiet.
3. Steal anything that has a value.
4. Leavea the place silent like nothing happend.

Either send a msg to a moderator or treat him as he treats me.
Option 1. Strike at there base while they are busy.
Option 2. Do traps for'em and protect the most valueble thing we have.

Call a moderator or simply mine it down.
Take the loot and share it with my fellow mates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvDGPF3d4aA&feature=related

Trust,respect and mateys.

Awesome you don't have to live by any rules (Except a few in this case tough) and you're free like a pirate

Daily player. Smart, love minecraft and pirates and them both togheter= Epic.
Kungfilip

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-01-29, 2:50 pm

I would like to apply as well, since I am getting back into this server. It seems as if its come back from a recovery quite nicely.

Who are you? Boshiwukins, I have been on this server since we had the Kingdom of Soto, and the Illusive Imperium.

2. What is your IGN? Boshiwukins

3. How old are you? Please be honest. 15

4. What do you consider to be your best quality? Following orders / understanding problems.

5. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Why? I love to create any kind of buildings, xcept 1x1 towers =D

6. If you could have only one job (in game), what would it be? Why? Architect. I love to create towns/buidildings that can capture the feel of what the kingdom is based on. It makes the game seem much more lifelike.

7. How much SMP experience do you have? Much, I have a know how for about everything. I was on SMP the day it came out.

8. What do you consider your best skill? Choose one. Why? Building. It is just fun, and it never grows old, because everything I create is unique.

9. Do you consider yourself a responsible person? Very

10. Have you ever been accused of, or punished for, griefing, trolling, rudeness, or any other wrongful act in this server or any other SMP server? No I most certainly have not.

11. Can you follow orders? Indeed I can, quite nicely.

12. You’ve successfully scaled the walls of an enemy fortress. No one is home. Describe how you would go about raiding the place. Be as thorough as possible. I would create the feel of the place having been raided without greifing. I might take valuable items, but not loot the place until every chest is bare. I might create a hole or 2 in a building, shatter glass to get in, but overall I would follow the rules and guidelines that are allowed when you raid.

With all my willpower, I would summond the spirits of the underworld to open a fissure to swallow him up and send him to the nether. If that wouldnt work, I would privately message a moderato that i know could handle the situation without much dispute, and allow him to figure out the problem. It is not my job to say who needs to be banned. but it is my job to let mods know of actions that have happened.

14. A rival faction has just struck back after a recent raid we did on their kingdom. While we only took a few things, they went a bit further in their own attack. They broke chests, dumped water and lava everywhere, and posted vulgar signs around the base. Not only that, but you saw the whole thing. And you’re the only pirate online. Describe what you would do in this situation. I would firstly try to fight them off, not realizing what they were doing quite yet, but when i saw the breaking of chests, dumping lava, and signs that are not necessary, I would tell them that it is against the guidelines to do that and ask them to raid us maturely. If they kept on doing so, I would talk to Soto or a mod.

I would ask him why he was creating it, and ask the captain if he is on if it is ok. If the captain is not on, then I would tell him to wait until the captain is on to get permission to build this. I am not sure how i would handle the situationif he says he was given permisson, but i would ask the other pirates if they know of permission that was given.
16. You’ve just found a chest full of diamonds, redstone, and gold! Now what? I would figure out whos chest it is. If it is a chest thats a secret to the pirates except Adrian, I wouldnt do anything, but if it was an enemies chest I would do this - I most likely wouldnt take all the redstone, since that is easy to find. I might take 50-75% of the Diamond and I would take some gold, but i would not leave them completely broke.

17. What is your favorite pirate song? Post a YouTube link here! I listen to every one all the way through, so make it good! Saftey Dance Saftey Dance is a win for everything.

18. What does the word “honor” mean to you? To keep respect and give respect to fellow people.

19. Why do you want to be a pirate? I have seen designs that the pirates build towards and below Dawn, which i used to be in, it excites me to help build a pirate cove nation.

20. Why should I accept you into my crew? I am respectful, follow orders, keep peace, and will assist the pirates with all I can. I will also defend with my life to save Adrian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7movKfyTBII[url][/url]
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

The Redd Pirates Application Empty Aplication

Post  undeadtigerr 2011-02-06, 10:18 am

1. Who are you?
Magnus

2. What is your IGN?
undeadtiger

My personality.

To survive in the strange world of Minecraft!

I would like to be a salesman, but also help in raids and war.

A lot, played much on many servers, but its very hard to find the one you want to play on. This smp server is cool because of its a roleplay server where players do really matters.

Finding ways through walls or command posts into the enemy cities. Becaus of my way of being patient.

Yes

Never. I'm an honest person.

Ay ay sir!

I would search every room for chests and look for valuable item, i would be very silent. Then make my way out unseen and share the goods with my fellow pirates

Take screen shots of everything, or film it. Then I would contact a mod or admin. Then say what happend, show pics or video. Then let the mods or admins do their job.

I would ask the wizards for help or go on the help channel after i went and told my captain (once he got online).

Tells the captain about him and maybe come with a punishment for the pirate who did it.

Take everything with me and run the hell away if there isnt anyone there. If there is still people in the area i would take the goods and move silent out of the area, then go to the captain and ask him if i could have the tresure for my own or if i must share it.

Flogging Molly - Salty Dog

never surrender!!!!

I like to steal and raid

Im a honest pirate who will help every fellow pirate
undeadtigerr

Back to top Go down

Post  dan76296 2011-02-08, 11:57 am

1. Who are you?
Dan
2. What is your IGN?
dan76296
Determination
PVP/Raiding: I get a kick out of getting things to help out others.
Raider: like the idea of finding holes in peoples defences and taking their stuff.
A lot of experience with multiplayer and abit of pvp experience.
Focus, I like to work hard on a certain thing and do it well.
Yes
Yes, stealing.
Indeed I can.
Search chests on the surface for any useful materials (e.g. farming, food, rare building materials)
Look for usual hiding spots for chests. (if find them, take everything inside)
Then search some more!
Take note of their IGN
Report it to admin
Try and screenshot them in the act then post on forums
Fix my house

Screenshot it
Fix what I can
Wait abit to see if anymore pirates come online
If not launch a counter attack to just do as much damage as I can without getting killed.

Ask someone higher up if they had permission
Ask them what I should do about it.
Then just follow orders from there.

Take what I need for myself (50% max) and give the rest to a captain or put in public chests

Being loyal, not lying, being fair.

I like PVP, and with the experience i've had on this server, the pirates seem to be a good organised group and Adrian seems to be a good leader.
I'm hard working and I'll try my best to help out as much as possible.

Last edited by dan76296 on 2011-02-09, 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : didn't write full answer)
dan76296

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostDemon 2011-02-16, 10:53 am

1. Who are you?
Jason
2. What is your IGN?
FrostDemon
My determination
Make more clever and less noticible traps.
Assassin
Not as much as I'd like. rouchly a month all together, with about half of that being in vanilla servers.
Problem solving; There is no such thing as an impossible situation, just extremely difficult ones.
Yes.
No.
Yes.
First I would need to secure an entrance or two just in case somebody comes home early, then give the signal for the rest of the crew to help clean the place out.
If there is an admin on at the time I would try to get a message off to them so that they could take action. If that's not possible then I would get screenshots and whatever other proof I can then post them on the forums.
Screenshots, screenshots, screenshots! I'd try to get pictures of each of them in action before hurrying over to the forums to expose them. Then once it is posted I'd do everything I could to reverse the damage done.
First I would confront the fellow building the structure and ask if he had the captain's permission. Afterwards I would talk to the captain himself about it just to make sure Mr. Cobblestone did (or didn't) have permission.
I'd check to make sure that it wasn't the buried loot of a fellow pirate. If so, I'd simply suggest that he hide it better. If not, than I'd plunder to my heart's content.
Nothing gets me in the mood to pillage and plunder quite like this!
Honor means never compromising your beliefs. It means staying true to your word and never going back on it.
I want a port to take shelter in when a storm rolls in as well as a place to spread the day's plunder.
I am skilled with blade and bow as well as less "conventional" methods of combat. Plus I can infiltrate the enemy's fortress, eavesdropping on that new trap they installed in the treasury as well as how to avoid it or about that hole in their defenses left by a late night creeper rush that they need more resources to fix. I would rather be thrown to the skeletons than betray my comrades.
FrostDemon
FrostDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down