The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War with Redd.

+18
igortv123
thewarthog
Toren
T3hHippie
Diabloz
ivanelk
Sevyn
Roflbeeb
Boshiwukins
Littlemoomoo
Dementor
draco222
AdrianRedd
Blind_Merc
derekiv
Habit
Cypranex
TheLolness
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

War with Redd. Empty War with Redd.

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-08, 3:41 pm

I TheLolness Warlord of the revolutionary legion, Want 25 lapiz Blocks from the pirates,if we do not receive it we will Declare war on Redd,
We are declaring war because Yesterday, Feb 7, 2011 Derekiv Came to Avalon, Raided us and took our supply while most people were sleeping (Offline),luckly Diabloz happened to see this pirate. Our people are devastated. if we dont not receive 25 lapiz blocks we will go to war with redd at Feb 9 7:20 pm est, you pirates have until them to give us the lapiz.

Background info, We know for a fact that the pirates happen to have alot of lapiz, and Adrian told habit that he wasnt going to buy his diamonds but simply take them, also derekiv knows that it is illegal to raid a kingdom and he still does it.

Edit reason: https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t376-pirates-raiding-us-again

Side note : all vegabonds that stand in our way will be killed.

~~
The Revolutionary Legion

Last edited by TheLolness on 2011-02-08, 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

War with Redd. Empty Re: War with Redd.

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-08, 3:50 pm

Hail TheLolness, Champion of Avalon!!! (RPing ftw)

Due to the general unruliness and chaos those miscreant, fiendish, scoundrels of the sea have caused, I am fully with you against these great and terrible enemies! If they do not pay up the rare and beautiful Lapiz blocks, we will destroy them with the mighty Hand of Fate! I feel the gods are with us in this tremendous battle, fellow Legionaires!
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 3:54 pm

me, the 1st king, named "god" by cypranex post before, better advise the pirates to do what they are told, or the war will make them lose even more goods of value!
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-02-08, 3:58 pm

Arr, yee treacherous fleabag legionaries! I but saunter into ye fancy base and he make me a pincushion of arrows!
Yee price of peace be highway robbery, we have not the money for it nor would we pay it!

The steep price be but an excuse for war!

AND LET THERE BE WAR!
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 4:26 pm

evil pirate, go clean the floor of ur little boat, i m not talking to the peasents of the pirates, let the woodenking himself, adrian redd, decide if they want to go on war
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-08, 4:40 pm

WooH Kingdom Entertainment!

Someone record this edit it and upload it to youtube. Kingdoms may get more hits? Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-02-08, 4:41 pm

War with Redd. IeobH0

Last edited by AdrianRedd on 2011-02-08, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-08, 4:42 pm

Aye, Mateys! They no know our land! They be fightin' on OUR terms! Let them come! It be dolphins to the slaughter!!!!
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-08, 4:49 pm

draco222 wrote:It be dolphins to the slaughter!!!!

Aarrggh!? Have you no care for our environment? Killing that many dolphins will have a severe effect on our oceans food chain! And the intelligence of dolphins far exceed the tiny extents of you scurrilous, scurvy filled scoundrels!
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-08, 5:17 pm

We be given y' to the sharks, if ye don' be watchin' yer lilly-livered landlubbers' mouths!
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-08, 5:35 pm

MAH I WILL HELP LEGEION!!!!!!

with supplies :3

Last edited by Demenotor on 2011-02-08, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-02-08, 5:43 pm

TheLolness wrote:I TheLolness Warlord of the revolutionary legion, Want 25 lapiz Blocks from the pirates,if we do not receive it we will Declare war on Redd,
We are declaring war because Yesterday, Feb 7, 2011 Derekiv Came to Avalon, Raided us and took our supply while most people were sleeping (Offline),luckly Diabloz happened to see this pirate. Our people are devastated. if we dont not receive 25 lapiz blocks we will go to war with redd at Feb 9 7:20 pm est, you pirates have until them to give us the lapiz.

Background info, We know for a fact that the pirates happen to have alot of lapiz, and Adrian told habit that he wasnt going to buy his diamonds but simply take them, also derekiv knows that it is illegal to raid a kingdom and he still does it.

Edit reason: https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t376-pirates-raiding-us-again

~~
The Revolutionary Legion

I'm sorry, but weren't you raiding them also? I remember you guys talking about it in the legion chat and on teamspeak and I ran into habit and Diabloz 100 blocks away from the pirate base. So don't act like the innocent one TROLLS... (Except Darwin and Diabloz (Lov yaws!)
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-08, 5:55 pm

you can take our lives, but you WILL NEVER TAKE... OUR FREEEEDOM!!!!

This War will be quite the fancy show, however I will try to avoid it.
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-08, 6:07 pm

My town will remain neutral during this feud. Any soldiers from both sides may enter my town (with permission, of course). If we have any food to spare, we may give you some.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-08, 6:10 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:My town will remain neutral during this feud. Any soldiers from both sides may enter my town (with permission, of course). If we have any food to spare, we may give you some.

Your town should allow Mercenaries, you may get a bit of income from that. Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-08, 6:17 pm

Grunt, what do you mean "raided them also?" you're a redd too, right? Why did you use them instead of the redds???
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 6:35 pm

Grunt wrote:
TheLolness wrote:I TheLolness Warlord of the revolutionary legion, Want 25 lapiz Blocks from the pirates,if we do not receive it we will Declare war on Redd,

~~
The Revolutionary Legion

I'm sorry, but weren't you raiding them also? I remember you guys talking about it in the legion chat and on teamspeak and I ran into habit and Diabloz 100 blocks away from the pirate base. So don't act like the innocent one TROLLS... (Except Darwin and Diabloz (Lov yaws!)

sad u didnt name me personally Sad well that was like 1 week ago when raiding was a grey zone, and we didnt really raid. we installed something to demotivate them in the war, ull probably see Smile and derek opened his hidden chest for me so i took everything of value and tried to back off, then he abused towny (pvp off) and trapped george and let him fall from a high distance that he dies. when he came out of the pvp off town(or he turned it on again, not sure) to backstep me he lost his life. but we didnt raid at all we just installed something defendet till we were done and derek had a good day to give some items away. i didnt touch his wood for sure
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-02-08, 6:48 pm

Habit wrote:
Grunt wrote:

~~
The Revolutionary Legion

sad u didnt name me personally Sad well that was like 1 week ago when raiding was a grey zone, and we didnt really raid. we installed something to demotivate them in the war, ull probably see Smile and derek opened his hidden chest for me so i took everything of value and tried to back off, then he abused towny (pvp off) and trapped george and let him fall from a high distance that he dies. when he came out of the pvp off town(or he turned it on again, not sure) to backstep me he lost his life. but we didnt raid at all we just installed something defendet till we were done and derek had a good day to give some items away. i didnt touch his wood for sure

I'm sorry Habit, but sometimes you can be sort of a dick.
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-08, 7:00 pm

Do you guys mind if I video record the battle? I'm going to start working on a video for our server.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 7:03 pm

Sevyn wrote:Do you guys mind if I video record the battle? I'm going to start working on a video for our server.

only if u mention me as "the 1st king habit" Very Happy:D:D
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-08, 7:03 pm

Not at all, although I think I speak for myself.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 7:08 pm

btw i have one question, will this "chest protection" with password be turned off for that time? otherwise theres no real sense exept bloodlust Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-08, 7:11 pm

Grunt wrote:
Habit wrote:
Grunt wrote:

~~
The Revolutionary Legion

I'm sorry Habit, but sometimes you can be sort of a dick.
I don't see what was in the post that made him a "dick." Also do not directly refer to someone like that, it isn't exactly a mature way of responding. All I see is him complaining about something that shouldn't have been done, and maybe a tad cocky, but I wouldn't go that far.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-08, 7:12 pm

Video sounds good. Better impress the newbies with my mad fighting skillz. Gotta go out and pwn some pirates! (alliteration!!!)
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-08, 7:16 pm

give the pirates the mod that allowed you to drive objects so they can drive their boat, then give the pirates some handguns, and maybe a few howitzers, and we can call it a day
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next