The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the Redd Pirates

4 posters

Go down

Application for the Redd Pirates Empty Application for the Redd Pirates

Post  derekiv 2011-01-09, 8:34 pm

Application for the Pirates:
Yarg:
1. Why do I want to be a pirate?
They're the only faction with organization. When they chose their location, they only moved when it burnt down. D'igor decided to move when theirs got raided a little to much.
Dawn is completely without organization and is peaceful to boot.
2. Why should I be allowed to be a pirate? I'm willing to assist in building and I'm a legendary raider.
3. Favorite Pirate Song: Hoist the Colors from Pirates of the Caribbean 3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh3lv3ANlCA
4. Can you follow orders: Yes. When i was told not to raid d'Igor or Redd by head of Dawn, I didn't. I also asked for permission before killing vagabonds.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Application for the Redd Pirates Empty Re: Application for the Redd Pirates

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-09, 9:18 pm

I'm currently in the process of rewriting the Pirate Code, the Pirate Application, and a ton of other forum posts that we need.....

It's going to take a long time, so please be patient. Until then I can't accept new members and applications. Also, Derekiv, I'm just letting you know right now that even though you have a lot of experience on the server, you'll be starting at the bottom rung like everyone else.

Aren't you a mod on the forums? If so you can read the posts of other Kingdoms. If this is the case then I can't accept you into the pirates anyway. Be sure to make the necessary changes if you want to reapply formally in the new Application thread once it's written.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-01-09, 9:38 pm

I cannot read what the forum says for other faction. I can only see TDE right now. Working on getting that fixed.
I understand the bottom rung bit, even expected it.
I also understand the delay in re-writing the code.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-09, 9:56 pm

You won't have full access to the Code until you become a Pirate. It contains information that only pirates need to know, besides just the rules we follow. Once you get that fixed, reapply in the App section once I get that darn thing written.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-10, 12:57 am

Application and Code are rewritten. Good luck Derekiv.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application for the Redd Pirates Empty Application

Post  Bmap12 2011-01-16, 12:58 am

1. Who are you?
Bruce Proudfoot
2. What is your IGN?
Bmap12
3. How old are you? Please be honest.
4. What do you consider to be your best quality?
I am happy doing pretty much anything in minecraft a will be happy to help wherever I am needed
5. What is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Why?
Building and Fighting
Cause its fun kinda creative and interesting..
6. If you could have only one job (in game), what would it be? Why?
building new houses and wall/fortifications
cause i enjoy building the most.
7. How much SMP experience do you have?
i used to play on lots of different types of servers before the beta update but then a lot of them have stopped working so im looking for a fun new server
8. What do you consider your best skill? Choose one. Why?
Building massive fortifications
9. Do you consider yourself a responsible person?
yes
10. Have you ever been accused of, or punished for, griefing, trolling, rudeness, or any other wrongful act in this server or any other SMP server?
Yes once on my first time ever being on a server i tried to build in the main town.
11. Can you follow orders?
yes
12. You’ve successfully scaled the walls of an enemy fortress. No one is home. Describe how you would go about raiding the place. Be as thorough as possible.
i would start will the interior buildings first because they are the most likely to have valuable stuff in them then i would go for the biggest buildings and then from then on out i would make my way outwards.
13. Some idiot has just attacked you. He killed you for no reason. You spawn, and he kills you again. When you tell him to stop spawn killing you he starts insulting you and swearing as offensively as he can. You also discover that he has griefed your house. Describe how you would react, and what you would do in this situation.
i would ask him to stop, and if he didn't i would go on the help channel and ask for help.
14. A rival faction has just struck back after a recent raid we did on their kingdom. While we only took a few things, they went a bit further in their own attack. They broke chests, dumped water and lava everywhere, and posted vulgar signs around the base. Not only that, but you saw the whole thing. And you’re the only pirate online. Describe what you would do in this situation.
i would ask the wizards for help or go on the help channel after i went and told my captain (once he got online)
15. A fellow pirate is building a huge cobblestone(yuck!) structure right in the middle of the pirate base. You’re pretty sure the captain didn’t give him permission to build it. What do you do?
I ask him it he had permission then i would ask him to stop (if he didn't) then i would report him.
16. You’ve just found a chest full of diamonds, redstone, and gold! Now what?
take it back to base and share the loot!!!
17. What is your favorite pirate song? Post a YouTube link here! I listen to every one all the way through, so make it good!
the one that they have in the first pirates of the Caribbean where there all drunk and having the bar fight
(sorry i dont know the Name)
18. What does the word “honor” mean to you?
Being fair, just and kind.
19. Why do you want to be a pirate?
Because i think it would be really cool and i hear some of my friends have joined you guys and that your really cool.
20. Why should I accept you into my crew?
Because i would like to help you out and have a fun time.
Bmap12

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorandes 2011-01-20, 7:59 am

Wrong thread, Bmap. Razz
Rorandes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down