The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you dont like about habit?

+9
Soto_Black
MrSpoon
skeletonboy
Toren
­
KhaosLeper
Blind_Merc
Sevyn
Habit
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What you dont like about habit? - Page 2 Empty Re: What you dont like about habit?

Post  TheLolness 2011-04-13, 1:07 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:
Soto_Black wrote:Keep in mind the point of this thread is to help deter things like this from happening in the future. RP can be tainted very easily and in the near future here we are will be removing people who create a bad chemistry on the server. Habit is posting here to make an effort to no longer create a bad role play environment for others.

In the weeks to come our tolerance will be less and less as the server begins to populate with new players. The mods and admins will be taking a more serious approach to running the server with defined rules governing the game play.

He isn't really making an effort. We are pointing out things that bother us about him and he just argues. Nothing saying "My bad, won't happen again." Just the same old "It wasn't me."

Um about the It wasnt me part... Thats the only thing were allowed to say now ... o-o to stop trolling and let the admins do the research so yeaa thats all you can say now while appealing your thread.
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

What you dont like about habit? - Page 2 Empty Re: What you dont like about habit?

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-13, 1:11 pm

TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:
Soto_Black wrote:Keep in mind the point of this thread is to help deter things like this from happening in the future. RP can be tainted very easily and in the near future here we are will be removing people who create a bad chemistry on the server. Habit is posting here to make an effort to no longer create a bad role play environment for others.

In the weeks to come our tolerance will be less and less as the server begins to populate with new players. The mods and admins will be taking a more serious approach to running the server with defined rules governing the game play.

He isn't really making an effort. We are pointing out things that bother us about him and he just argues. Nothing saying "My bad, won't happen again." Just the same old "It wasn't me."

Um about the It wasnt me part... Thats the only thing were allowed to say now ... o-o to stop trolling and let the admins do the research so yeaa thats all you can say now while appealing your thread.

I'm not trolling. I'm proving a point. Soto says this thread is for Habit to work on what makes people not like him but in the end all he does is argue.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-04-13, 1:24 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:
TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:

I'm not trolling. I'm proving a point. Soto says this thread is for Habit to work on what makes people not like him but in the end all he does is argue.

Yea but you cant blame him for saying "it wasnt me" since that is all we can say we can express why it wasnt us o-o
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-13, 1:34 pm

TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:
TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:

Yea but you cant blame him for saying "it wasnt me" since that is all we can say we can express why it wasnt us o-o

why were u banned lolness? O_o I miss u Sad
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-13, 1:38 pm

TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:
TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:

No I can blame you. If you got yourself in the position where you have to say "it wasn't me" then you jsut need to man up and take your punishment.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-04-13, 1:46 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:
TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:
TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:

No I can blame you. If you got yourself in the position where you have to say "it wasn't me" then you jsut need to man up and take your punishment.

So if it wasnt him he just has to take the blame?
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-13, 1:49 pm

TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:
TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:
TheLolness wrote:
KhaosLeper wrote:

So if it wasnt him he just has to take the blame?

He needs to be able to prove it. Same as the other party needs to prove that it was him.

Look I know what I say has little weight but I'm willing to give Habit another chance. But the next time he fucks up and gets caught breaking the rules I just know we are going to see "It wasn't me" with no proof that it wasn't.

But honestly if he leaves me and my people alone and doesn't break the rules everyday and quits the trolling bullshit then I don't care.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-13, 2:05 pm

You're arguing with Shigan. The point of this thread should be to rest and think, not say "I didn't do it." If you really did not do it, don't say anything. No one will trust a "He said this, and she said that..." kind of argument. No one knows how to figure those out.

Personally, I hate the way you go heavy on the "I can do whatever I want." That is the one thing to get me pissed off if directed at me or someone who I think is a good friend... (good friend here=a good minecraftian, as I don't know you guys that well)...

One last thing: I really hope you change a little now that you're back. I don't like your personality in general, so it would be best if you changed a little.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-04-13, 4:00 pm

You are going to meet people in life that you don't like, its dealing with them you have to learn how to. Im not saying anyone is right or wrong, but yelling and arguing doesn't help. Sometimes you just have to deal with it. When you argue about it, nobody gets happier the louder you yell.
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-04-13, 4:04 pm

That I just surpassed your post count and now you will probably take it back Razz

In all seriousness, it sounds like you have changed. Welcome back!
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-13, 4:35 pm

He seems to be in a good direction for changing. He hasn't changed though.

Toren, I understand that, but you also have to understand that not everyone can be tolerated.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-13, 6:51 pm

So to sum the most of the complaints up.

What people don't like Habit doing:
1.) Trolling.
2.) Arguing his way out of things/finding ways to do things that make the game unfair?
3.) Ignoring what has been told in chat. - Which half would be understandable because he doesn't have the best English, and people aren't always talking the nicest.
4.) For griefing - tho it's without proof, so I think that should be sorted only by the people who are involved.

What Habit needs to start doing:
1.) Cutting down on the trolling.
2.) Not begging admins/mods/wizards for old parts - which understandably I know this shouldn't happen again.
3.) Listening to other's try to explain there opinion/thoughts/rules, etc... (This always becomes a battlefield, even if it doesn't include him)

Is this correct? (Just so we can cut it down and simplify what NEEDS to be done, rather than pointless arguments over why, how, why should not, etc... It get's us no were.)

Remember keep it simple, and straight to the point. Wink
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-04-14, 8:30 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:So to sum the most of the complaints up.

What people don't like Habit doing:
1.) Trolling.
2.) Arguing his way out of things/finding ways to do things that make the game unfair?
3.) Ignoring what has been told in chat. - Which half would be understandable because he doesn't have the best English, and people aren't always talking the nicest.
4.) For griefing - tho it's without proof, so I think that should be sorted only by the people who are involved.

What Habit needs to start doing:
1.) Cutting down on the trolling.
2.) Not begging admins/mods/wizards for old parts - which understandably I know this shouldn't happen again.
3.) Listening to other's try to explain there opinion/thoughts/rules, etc... (This always becomes a battlefield, even if it doesn't include him)

Is this correct? (Just so we can cut it down and simplify what NEEDS to be done, rather than pointless arguments over why, how, why should not, etc... It get's us no were.)

Remember keep it simple, and straight to the point. Wink

Alright I said I would stop posting in all in the forums, but man this thread is full of such great, well thought out, non flaming posts.

This thread is something called flame bait. Kinda like putting a fire in a cotton castle bait, you better hope fire spread is off or your screwed.

I do think blind merc did do a good job of summing up what has been said though.
I have one thing that I think can really be said over all which is that he trolls.
Do I care that he trolls? No. Hell I like him better than a lot of people that don't troll on this server.
In response to 2. , if he argued his way out of moderations it means the moderation was not certain enough to be held up, I know I have done this a lot too, it is because applying rules in different ways, especially if the rules can be interpreted broadly, never ends well.
3. His English is fine, but to the people woh tlak lik tis ti si lik imposbly ot red ti.
4. Habit doesn't grief, at least to what the definition of griefing currently is on the server.

Honestly, the only real valid point is the fact he trolls an awful lot.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-14, 10:17 pm

/\

No Shiz I didn't sum it up the best.

What I was trying to get at, is that Habit wants to improve - so keep it simple, and aim on helping him improve. Forget the past, make something better. Wink
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-04-15, 4:47 am

Blind_Merc wrote:/\

What I was trying to get at, is that Habit wants to improve - so keep it simple, and aim on helping him improve. Forget the past, make something better. Wink
That wasn't sarcasm I was being serious bsaying you did a good job.

Peopke can't take compliments today.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-15, 7:02 am

ivanelk wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:/\

That wasn't sarcasm I was being serious bsaying you did a good job.

Peopke can't take compliments today.

Ah I see. xD

Stupid intranet.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-04-15, 7:31 am

well i dont really get the point of you khaos. there are told so many things about me which are just untrue.
like the griefing part. i never ever griefed even when shigan believes something else. what else can i tell you than "i havent done it".
same as u say i shouldnt just say "i havent done it" i should prove it? innocent till proven guilty isnt it? i think its redicolous that u want me to prove the things i say i havent done. how could i do it?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2