The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive

+19
draco222
Cypranex
Scythae
davidfairclough
chivers706
ivanelk
Falzz
t3h1337builder
Littlemoomoo
Raijouta
heishe
MrSpoon
Sevyn
Diabloz
Roflbeeb
NavvE
KhaosLeper
TheLolness
Habit
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive Empty Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive

Post  Habit 2011-02-27, 8:47 am

To many bad things happened/happening

I let you guys know ill lay down the leadership of the leagion right now, im sorry for my ppl that i didnt inform them before anyone else, but i thought about my future on this server for a few days and theres no other descicion i can make. The condition of this server is getting worse each day.

Everyone should know what happened in the past to my faction, we are well hated for exactly doing nothing against the rules. Rules of the new map, which chivers said will come as soon as the plugins are working, same as the rules about the server right now, well 50% of the new rules are just against me personal (read all the things about the leader of a faction), same as the thing about the walls, not beeing allowed higher than to a whatever limit, what is only against my faction, and im sure they wont allow mobspawner 2, since my faction is the only faction having a decent one. Thats not fair in my eyes and inacceptable.

Soto started in the beginning of 3.0 to help to the others to get the legion down. Others were just whining, Soto was helping them, whenever something happened to us (believe me more shit happened to us than we did), we didnt tell any admin, a mistake now, since Soto obvsly helps the whiner.
He was to busy to set the rules up for 2 weeks, everyone waited. If hes to busy, why didnt he put someone else in charge to do it? Basicly noone was allowed to do anything.
When Soto came online once a week, i was trying to tell him about a glitch, well all i could say was "Soto i found out a glitch", he answered like "theres nothing we can do about it", when i asked him if he knows, what it was about, he just said, "no thers nothing we can do abnout it", after i told him that u can grief everything by abusing it he logged off without answering, didnt see him since then (is like 2 weeks ago). Well OK to busy to care for his server, whatever. Thats inacceptable

Today i found out a guy, having 7 posts in the forum, joined the 29.1 of this year, having personal hate against some ppl on this server(the legion YEY!), having no idea about history => no idea about the RP on this server, whos 1st action was offtopic (in bans and apeals forum) got a(n) mod/admin, just cause hes a friend of chivers.
Setting someone neutral in charge, with the same knowledge would be ok, but thats unaccaptable.

Sevyn, the heathead, i love him. Whenever u rob him in rules, well, he will tell you to give his stuff back, when u ask him why u should since u looted his chests fair, all he will say is "because u have to listen to mods", thast not fair, hes not allowed to spawn items so hes a regular player with duties, mining gold/diamonds etc isnt his duty so its the part of his normal game, same as getting looted fair. He didnt accept it, wanned to kill me, but at least he was that fair to turn his godmod off, and even with backstapping he died, since im habit, the by far best pvp player on this server, i killed him and took even his 2 stacks of diamonds.
Well he warped like 5 times back to me, after warping he was invisible 10 seconds so basicly all i did was running until i could see him and i killed him 4 times, the 5th times i died and he looted all his stuff and my stuff back.
That is abusing adminspower to the finest, even telling me he will ban me when ill open a ban and apeals thread, for not listening to give his stuff back.
Chivers who saw the conversation said just "sevyn its fine" GG,
sorry, thats inaccaptable.

thats basicly 4 of the 7 wizards, 3 fine wizards (one is rashala who tried to get me banned for killing him on a temporary map, wel he managed to get me banned for a few days but whatever, who griefed my castle with trees, makes it 2 good admins, clinth and bryn, who arent online that much in the last time)

theres no reason to keep on leading a faction when basicly every admin is against this faction, and against me as a person.

The community isnt any better, sure the legion ppl, i love them, but thers no need to mention how great they are, they shuold know, but god damint, the rest of you guys is just kids, ignorants, racists, hell i get so many bad words in my mind when i have to think about you. Sure there are some good persons, too. But the mainpart of you guys just is unaccaptable 2.
Good that even griefers are allowed to appeal back to the server.

Mb ill just get a nice cobblebox on 4.0 (yey new map, my castle isnt even finished, oh wait it was on 1.0 and 2.0 neither, nothing happened yet, no real war, but yey, its older than 2 weeks, lets go to a new map, legion is to strong) beeing a headhunter, just to have a RP reason to kill ppl, low prize for sure, mb ill stay out complete just pass by to see what my old fellows are doing.

Good job guys, over and out
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive Empty Re: Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-27, 8:59 am

Well there goes the best faction and the server, and another long term player. Its funny how you people would defend in the fourm appeals a New and uknown player instead of a creditable long term player just because you hated that long term player. You PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP. And Nice knowing you habit, your the best leader ive seen we built the strongest faction together, our faction survived that test of time and is the only faction with enuf people to call itself a faction, Bye.

Last edited by TheLolness on 2011-02-27, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive Empty Re: Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-02-27, 9:01 am

Later Habit, didn't really have anything against you as of late, in fact I was enjoying making money off of you, but if you want to leave nothing anyone says can stop you.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  NavvE 2011-02-27, 9:22 am

bye
NavvE

https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-27, 10:01 am

As much as some people may not believe this, I will thoroughly miss having Habit on the server. He is a PVP mastermind, as well as a great leader. I honestly can't believe all of these people blaming him for what other people have done. "Oh look, someone raided us. Legion. Ban Habit nao." It isn't right. Although I disagree with you on the moderators (I like them), I completely understand why you are leaving. I hope you will come back soon; but if not, good luck finding a new server. You will be remembered as the greatest (as well as the first Wink) king the server had.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-27, 10:19 am

T_T, what major factions are left now? lol
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive Empty Rant.

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-27, 10:20 am

You got it wrong. I said I wasn't going to ban you later, and I thought we had this settled. Good job for flaming the admins.

Reason why I was mad? I played Minecraft like anyone else. No /give commands. All natural digging in the ground. I worked hard, not having the resources of an entire faction. Even on those last two days of the map your going around stealing stuff. I once thought we were pals at a certain time.

I think you've become disconnected from what makes Minecraft a good game for people, and therefore, can't relate to the other people on this server. You may have played by the rules, but, gasp, people don't like it when you or your faction go around robbing people. The first version of this game was building. Just building. Now in a sense people build up progress in Survival too, by having a chest full of diamonds or saddles. So, imagine their inventory as a structure. You've taken everything for some dirt and a stone pick. What do you have left?

You didn't know how bad it was Habit, or maybe, you just got a taste. When I asked people which city they wanted to blow up before we headed to the temp map, they said Legion. You turned alot of people on the server against you. There are some good people in your faction, but when you're represented by somebody like you, the haters are going to hate.

Farewell.

Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-27, 10:27 am

Sevyn wrote:You got it wrong. I said I wasn't going to ban you later, and I thought we had this settled. Good job for flaming the admins.

Reason why I was mad? I played Minecraft like anyone else. No /give commands. All natural digging in the ground. I worked hard, not having the resources of an entire faction. Even on those last two days of the map your going around stealing stuff. I once thought we were pals at a certain time.

I think you've become disconnected from what makes Minecraft a good game for people, and therefore, can't relate to the other people on this server. You may have played by the rules, but, gasp, people don't like it when you or your faction go around robbing people. The first version of this game was building. Just building. Now in a sense people build up progress in Survival too, by having a chest full of diamonds or saddles. So, imagine their inventory as a structure. You've taken everything for some dirt and a stone pick. What do you have left?

You didn't know how bad it was Habit, or maybe, you just got a taste. When I asked people which city they wanted to blow up before we headed to the temp map, they said Legion. You turned alot of people on the server against you. There are some good people in your faction, but when you're represented by somebody like you, the haters are going to hate.

Farewell.

for ur excuse, everyone hates it to get robbed, thats part of pvp, dont u understand that?

i never had a problem with the community hating me as long they do it in rules. insulting etc doesnt mean a shit. same as EVERY SINGLE NEW PLAYER wanned to join our faction, not the pirates, not the igors. even with our bad image. even ppl from the pirates (Sinfa) and from igors (muzzey) left their factions behind to join ours. i dont care if anyone hates me, i shouldnt get punished by admins for something i did thats 100% in the rules.

I even just heard that i would have to reapply for 4.0? u cant even name a reason.

i can tell you the reason. cause the community doesnt like me. Is it really only obvs to me? community hating me is no reason to not let me play fair as i did.
well i dont care u still seem to be ignorant, every person with a little brain will revolt when he would be in my position, cause i am right. just dont answer to this, i know im right and i dont really want to waste more time to explain unprofesional admins how their job should work

"i mined all and got robbed, that made me angry" is enough for me, ur responsible to take care of crap like this when it happens. so you should know best everyone is mad when he got robbed. doesnt give u a reason to tell me ill get banned if i dont give it back etc. as u said u cant spawn items, so u can get robbed like everyone else. even when its harder since u carry ur crap in godmod arround. just stupid for you that u want to backstap me with 2 stacks of diamonds, to get like 40 gold back

not me should get punished for pvping in rules, the guys who flamed me should get judged. but they dont, all u always told me is "dont be such a dick". I was a dick in the rules, doesnt mean any fucker is allowed to flame me. but with admins not taking care of it u just made everyone to flame, same as everyone is more into griefing, abusing gamemechanics etc, cause u didnt set an example once. Simply banning one guy permanant would have given an example. But no its ok, its only habit, his problem if he plays in rules and gets flamed
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-27, 10:33 am

ok guys, im gone, even when i might have attacked some admins lets not end this in a flamewar

and u are my buddy sevyn. i can seperate critizing you and beeing ur "friend" same the time
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-27, 10:51 am

Habit wrote:
for ur excuse, everyone hates it to get robbed, thats part of pvp, dont u understand that?

YES I DO. CONTINUE GOOD SIR WITH THIS REBUTTAL.

i never had a problem with the community hating me as long they do it in rules. insulting etc doesnt mean a shit. same as EVERY SINGLE NEW PLAYER wanned to join our faction, not the pirates, not the igors. even with our bad image. even ppl from the pirates (Sinfa) and from igors (muzzey) left their factions behind to join ours. i dont care if anyone hates me, i shouldnt get punished by admins for something i did thats 100% in the rules.

ACTUALLY WE HAVE OVERDO PUNISHMENTS ON YOU. JOINING YOUR FACTION IS PERSONAL PREFERENCE.

I even just heard that i would have to reapply for 4.0? u cant even name a reason.

NOPE.AVI

i can tell you the reason. cause the community doesnt like me. Is it really only obvs to me? community hating me is no reason to not let me play fair as i did.
well i dont care u still seem to be ignorant, every person with a little brain will revolt when he would be in my position, cause i am right. just dont answer to this, i know im right and i dont really want to waste more time to explain unprofesional admins how their job should work

THIS POSITION IS THE MOST TAXING I'VE EVER HAD IN A GAMING ENVIRONMENT. SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE.
AND SPEAKING OF PROFESSIONAL, "just dont answer to this, i know im right"

"i mined all and got robbed, that made me angry" is enough for me, ur responsible to take care of crap like this when it happens. so you should know best everyone is mad when he got robbed. doesnt give u a reason to tell me ill get banned if i dont give it back etc. as u said u cant spawn items, so u can get robbed like everyone else. even when its harder since u carry ur crap in godmod arround. just stupid for you that u want to backstap me with 2 stacks of diamonds, to get like 40 gold back

IT'S STUPID FOR YOU TO ROB SOMEONE WITH GOD MODE. AND I DON'T HAVE VERY MUCH TIME TO PLAY MINECRAFT, SO IF YOU GIVE ME THE MEANS TO KILL THE ****** WHO STOLE ALL MY STUFF, I WILL DO IT.

not me should get punished for pvping in rules, the guys who flamed me should get judged. but they dont, all u always told me is "dont be such a dick". I was a dick in the rules, doesnt mean any fucker is allowed to flame me. but with admins not taking care of it u just made everyone to flame, same as everyone is more into griefing, abusing gamemechanics etc, cause u didnt set an example once. Simply banning one guy permanant would have given an example. But no its ok, its only habit, his problem if he plays in rules and gets flamed

PVPERS SHAPE OUR RULES. THEY PUSH THE LIMITS, AND WE ADAPT. I'VE LOCKED MANY, MANY POSTS BECAUSE IT'S TURNED INTO A HOPELESS INFERNO.

Caps don't mean I'm angry, just to stand out through your text.

Well I'm glad your still friendly ^^.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-02-27, 11:08 am

Gonna miss you habit....never had aything against you
remember in 1.0 when I stole your friends stuff and you wouldnt stop pestering me for it back Smile always good at looking after those who would follow you and punishing those against Razz hope you come back some day
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  heishe 2011-02-27, 11:12 am

The organizers of the servers or more precisely the dude/dudes who design and implement rules are probably at fault here.

If everyone gets mad by getting killed and having his chests looted, then it's their job to either design a rule system which prohibits that in an effective way which still allows for PVP, or to simply turn off PvP on the server, make the server non-RP and ban people instantly for grieving/looting etc.

The obvious third choice would be to tell all the little douchebags that they read the rules when they joined the server and as such have to expect what is going to happen if they play on the server. If they don't like to have their chests looted, well, join another server which doesn't allow that kind of gameplay (or alternatively use their brains and hide them better). If they don't like to get killed, join another server.

Getting mad at someone for killing you, or for looting your chests in a game on a server which runs on a ruleset which was designed around that kind of gameplay is utterly ridiculous and very childish.

heishe

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-27, 11:14 am

sevyn but u arent allowed to use godmode and pvp, that would be against the rules, same as warping back 5 times to finally kill me, thats not in the rules. stealing from a mod is in the rules. soto once explained they are part of the game and i can kill you when godmode is off, so obvs i can steal ur shit 2
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijouta 2011-02-27, 11:26 am

Goodbye Habit. I was looking forward to the Legion trying to raid The Brotherhood, or perhaps an all-out faction war. But I guess you'll pass the torch to someone else within Legion to lead, right?

At any rate what you did was definitely 'revolutionary' in the context of the server in terms of running a faction, and you definitely made a big impact in the server's history.

I don't see why so many people hate you. In my view, most of them did things to provoke your attack (snooping around your base, attacking you and then running away, illegally breaking towny's protection and then going through your walls, etc.) and then turned around and whined about it.

I hope to see your return some day. God knows the server needs someone who will actually PvP.
Raijouta
Raijouta

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-02-27, 11:45 am

So long habit, I will miss your German accent on Team Speak Sad
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  t3h1337builder 2011-02-27, 11:46 am

Kingdom Craft rules on Minecraft forum wrote:When can you kill someone? - This is a free world in which you can do almost anything you wish. However there are certain guidelines to killing someone and almost completely pertain to griefing. You MUST have a legitimate reason to kill someone. You cannot run around randomly killing people looking for loot. You must be aware of your goal when killing someone. Enough so that the player killed even knows why you killed them. If a player puts in a dispute for a random killing and the reason you give is something simple like "I saw them walk out of their house" Is not good enough. Killing a farmer traveling to the market to sell his goods is not a candidate for being killed for loot. A merchant traveling to sell his diamonds is okay to kill however, but you must know that they are carrying valuables. If you kill a player without any valuables you will be punished unless there are reasons behind it that the killed player understands as well.
I can see people not liking you habit for the part I underlined there, and noone likes being killed. I also didn't like you habit early on, but I realized you are a great faction leader and PvPer, and (no offense Raijouta) I was considering joining the Legion. But without you, it won't be the same.

Farewell Habit, Happy Minecrafting!
t3h1337builder
t3h1337builder

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-27, 12:15 pm

No offense, but you made your post sound VERY prideful and self-righteous. Sent a negative feeling out, in my opinion.

I, personally, have nothing against you or anyother Legionary. But I can say, the server will be much more dull without you, haha.
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-27, 12:22 pm

I actually agree and know most of the stuff. But I guess since I want this server to succeed so much I just stick it out.

Though without you Habit honestly I don't really see the reason in staying.

I agree with most of your statements. I have had some problems with quite a few mods myself, and the new mod your referencing is pretty bullshit if you ask me too. I think that there are a lot better candidates then "That" person to become one too trust me I got like 10 people I would rather have then him.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-27, 12:34 pm

I am the one to get mad about going off topic but i do want to say that this person you are talking about....not going to mention any names but the reason is he came forward and kept on asking if we needed help with the Role Playing and he took it apon himself to do that. This is why. Also you guys do talk out of your ass alot because there is more here than that.
One all the moderators are not going to have any power any more just the ban,kick,tp. The reason is we want to get everyone playing and no real cheating going on. I know you guys always say you want to help out but i never really see it.

Habit -

It is sad seeing you go but I do want you to know that there has also been at least 6 players that quit because of you. It was because of the way you played the game and abuse the rules. Your faction did this alot and would attack someone and say that they had cobble and you needed it. Also the way you talked to people and dealt with situations was not acceptable and you would always make it look like the other player was at fault. I do have to admit that you did have one of the best factions and we never did care as admin or mod about that. It was the way you played as a faction that bothered people. So to be honest to you Habit I have mixed feelings about you leaving... Im happy and sad at the same time, there will be less bitching on the server but you were one of the better players.

Last thing I want to say is dont flame the admins or the mods. yes soto has been busy and has had alot to do but yet we have done so much to deal with everything your faction did. Also you would not be on this server if it was for some of the admin.
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive Empty Habit <3

Post  davidfairclough 2011-02-27, 12:57 pm

Habit i hope this hasnt damaged your love for gaming Smile and i hope we will still play the odd starcraft 2 game Smile btw i got myself banned, after doom abused his mod powers by automatically killing me the c*** <3 peace out until we meet again brother of legion!
davidfairclough

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-27, 1:25 pm

Habit if you can get me a European start craft 2 account i will play some games against you.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythae 2011-02-27, 1:27 pm

Auf Wiedersehen! Ich hoffte, dass ich konnte mit dir auf Deutsch sprechen. Vielleicht später?
Scythae

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-27, 1:39 pm

davidfairclough wrote:Habit i hope this hasnt damaged your love for gaming Smile and i hope we will still play the odd starcraft 2 game Smile btw i got myself banned, after doom abused his mod powers by automatically killing me the c*** <3 peace out until we meet again brother of legion!

just started a team with heishe another guy from close to my city and 2 russians, well be pros once again, no interuption of minecraft anymore : D
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-27, 1:58 pm

Habit, I've known you since I started playing this server. Isengard was your greatest success, and that's all I will remember it as. I have stuck by you throughout your entire life as a leader in The Kingdoms, and am proud to call myself one of your oldest members. This server will never be the same again. I believe that all (ALL) those who contributed to you leaving are all idiots, with no regard to the actual server and only for their own power and success in-game. Good-bye and farewell, Habit, the greatest leader this game has ever seen.

Oh yeah and David, I still have his diamond sword. FTW Twisted Evil
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  davidfairclough 2011-02-27, 2:05 pm

haha Cypranex, i got bored of that server though only thing that made it good was our legion lol Fuck doom i dont even like the prick Smile and dont even get me started on that Raij joining in on a convo that wasnt even to do with him i will be glad to find a nice peaceful server and may give oyu my diamonds if you ever get the old castle back Smile <3
davidfairclough

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next