The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive

+19
draco222
Cypranex
Scythae
davidfairclough
chivers706
ivanelk
Falzz
t3h1337builder
Littlemoomoo
Raijouta
heishe
MrSpoon
Sevyn
Diabloz
Roflbeeb
NavvE
KhaosLeper
TheLolness
Habit
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive - Page 2 Empty Re: Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-27, 2:08 pm

Lol habit I want videos of your matches.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive - Page 2 Empty Re: Habit leaves the legion, Habit goes inactive

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-27, 2:57 pm

Habit wrote:sevyn but u arent allowed to use godmode and pvp, that would be against the rules, same as warping back 5 times to finally kill me, thats not in the rules. stealing from a mod is in the rules. soto once explained they are part of the game and i can kill you when godmode is off, so obvs i can steal ur shit 2

Should have stolen your stuff then
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-27, 2:59 pm

Sevyn wrote:
Habit wrote:sevyn but u arent allowed to use godmode and pvp, that would be against the rules, same as warping back 5 times to finally kill me, thats not in the rules. stealing from a mod is in the rules. soto once explained they are part of the game and i can kill you when godmode is off, so obvs i can steal ur shit 2

without abusing modpowers, feel free
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-27, 3:03 pm

Habit wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

Kind of too late. Any ways, I've taken residence with a faction so I don't have to worry about invaders too much. Because of you Habit <3
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-27, 3:58 pm

Sevyn wrote:
Habit wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

Kind of too late. Any ways, I've taken residence with a faction so I don't have to worry about invaders too much. Because of you Habit <3

i needs more than a faction to stop me, every faction is inactive and u know it
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-27, 4:08 pm

Bye Habit. I'll miss you too, hope you don't get banned from some other server.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-27, 4:20 pm

HABIT!

Man I'll miss you. Even if I only knew you for when I was in Legion, you were a fantastic leader. We were the strongest faction, but more importantly, we had the strongest leader. Habit, I hope you come back one day, because you are leaving the greatest unfinished legacy behind.

See you again one day,

Toren
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuukazu 2011-02-27, 6:07 pm

remember when I stabbed you in the back in your own base in 2.0? Good times... well bye.
ryuukazu
ryuukazu

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-02-28, 10:07 am

I never really encountered you in game, but if I can see why new players that read the forums before going on the server are prejudiced against you. There is a lot of hate on the forums, and threads like that should be locked quicker.

Have fun with whatever other not as good server you go onto Wink
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-28, 11:28 am

Called starcraft2.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-28, 12:39 pm

yeah, laddering ur accounts to masterleague for 25 bucks Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-28, 1:46 pm

I am totally master leaguing the eu account.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcom 2011-02-28, 5:49 pm

Later Habit, it was fun playing with you. Hope you return after you destroy some noobs on starcraft 2!
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-28, 10:27 pm

Habit wrote:
Sevyn wrote:
Habit wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

i needs more than a faction to stop me, every faction is inactive and u know it

Nothing stops a habit? Impossible. Only if his power level . .
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2