The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why habit???

+8
AdrianRedd
T3hHippie
CornNerd
Blind_Merc
Dementor
igortv123
Habit
draco222
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why habit??? Empty Why habit???

Post  draco222 2011-02-15, 4:13 pm

I logged out of minecraft for a second, afraid of a glitch that was attacking me, damaging me overtime. So, I log back on and Habit messages me saying he doesn't know why I logged off. I say there was a glitch that was killing me and I didn't want to die for no reason. Habit then says that he's going to kill me when he finds me, saying he "hates logoffers." I explain that I was in a glitch that was going to kill me and I was afraid to die... Then, after I was AFK, I hear the old sound of being wounded. I switch back to my minecraft window after checking my lab report, and I find habit jumping down my hidey-hole. I then realized that habit was the one attacking me, not a glitch. If so, he has been attacking me for at least a week. That is how long this "glitch" has been happening. If not, this is still ridiculous. Sure, PvP is still on, but I was relatively near my base, was defenseless, and habit didn't even bother clearing things out. Also, there is no way he wouldn't have been in my base without killing me. He wouldn't have tracked me all the way from where he was. The reason for this is because he came from an opposite direction of where I was going, so he obviously followed my name when he got to my base. After that, he hit me maybe once, hence the "glitch." Then, I logged out, and go back to the beginning to understand what happened. ( Don't want to repeat myself). So habit killed me, took my stuff...

I want some kind of justice, AT LEAST him giving my stuff back. Habit may not have english as his first language, but being a responsible PvP er is definitely common sense. Now, please say your thoughts.

Oh and by the way Legion, I won't be responding to ANY of your comments. You will undoubtedly defend Habit anyway so there is no point... I want Igorians or vagabonds, they are the ones that are neutral here.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Why habit??? Empty Re: Why habit???

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 4:33 pm

draco222 wrote:I logged out of minecraft for a second, afraid of a glitch that was attacking me, damaging me overtime. So, I log back on and Habit messages me saying he doesn't know why I logged off. I say there was a glitch that was killing me and I didn't want to die for no reason. Habit then says that he's going to kill me when he finds me, saying he "hates logoffers." I explain that I was in a glitch that was going to kill me and I was afraid to die... Then, after I was AFK, I hear the old sound of being wounded. I switch back to my minecraft window after checking my lab report, and I find habit jumping down my hidey-hole. I then realized that habit was the one attacking me, not a glitch. If so, he has been attacking me for at least a week. That is how long this "glitch" has been happening. If not, this is still ridiculous. Sure, PvP is still on, but I was relatively near my base, was defenseless, and habit didn't even bother clearing things out. Also, there is no way he wouldn't have been in my base without killing me. He wouldn't have tracked me all the way from where he was. The reason for this is because he came from an opposite direction of where I was going, so he obviously followed my name when he got to my base. After that, he hit me maybe once, hence the "glitch." Then, I logged out, and go back to the beginning to understand what happened. ( Don't want to repeat myself). So habit killed me, took my stuff...

I want some kind of justice, AT LEAST him giving my stuff back. Habit may not have english as his first language, but being a responsible PvP er is definitely common sense. Now, please say your thoughts.

Oh and by the way Legion, I won't be responding to ANY of your comments. You will undoubtedly defend Habit anyway so there is no point... I want Igorians or vagabonds, they are the ones that are neutral here.

most of his story is right, i killed him cause he logged, i was fooling arround with him before he logged, he was buried to survive the night, when it got day i removed the block above him that he can see it, he placed it again, and i scared the shit out of him when i removed it over and over again, not attacking him at all.

one point is wrong, i didnt follow him from his base, i was coming from the celsea (or something like that) base and just croseed his way. i didnt attack him until he logged off, then i kept on exploring, when he logged in again i told him why he logged off, he wouldnt need to fear me, but now im going to kill him cause i hate guys who log off just cause they are scared to lose their items. i dont know what this is about, killing ppl without raiding is allowed, i even told him he will die when i find him, i did, i killed him, i took is stuff.

Plz ppl dont write about every single legit kill in this forum, just annoying
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-15, 4:34 pm

Why does Habit ALWAYS seem to be invisible..
Please note, you guys are at war (Still?). None the less, this constant Pvping is not what this server is about. Yet, its happening, all the time. Come on guys..
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-15, 4:36 pm

First its PvP server,dont wanna get killed goto spawn >.<
Second,how did he find you?
Third,never go AFK in PvP server
Forth,Why you was in your "hidey hole" ?
Fifth,Thats what Habit is my friend and you are pirate,arent you suppose to have war?
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 4:52 pm

we are not on war anymore and im not invisible i sneaked to his hole and he saw me before sneaking, cause i wanned him to see me, if he wouldnt see me he wouldnt know it was me anyways ~~

if i dont want you guys to see me, u wont see me

and btw its my 1st kill in like 2 weeks
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-15, 5:04 pm

Dementor wrote:First its PvP server,dont wanna get killed goto spawn >.<
Second,how did he find you?
Third,never go AFK in PvP server
Forth,Why you was in your "hidey hole" ?
Fifth,Thats what Habit is my friend and you are pirate,arent you suppose to have war?

Just because it's a PVP server doesn't mean you can kill every innocent player you see.

It's the first rule of killing on this server
coqri wrote:
  • You MUST have a legitimate reason to kill someone.

- https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t83-rules-about-killing
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-15, 5:09 pm

That is the point. He had no legitimate reason, and "we are at war" is not a great reason, although it PERMITS you to attack me if I am not staring at you. I would be fine with this kill if I was playing, and if I hated the fact that Habit decided to kill me without an excuse. His excuse was "You logout on me you die." I had absolutely no idea he was even there, therefore he made the reason up.

Disclaimer: That quote there is NOT what habit said word for word. It is my interpretation.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 5:13 pm

draco222 wrote:That is the point. He had no legitimate reason, and "we are at war" is not a great reason, although it PERMITS you to attack me if I am not staring at you. I would be fine with this kill if I was playing, and if I hated the fact that Habit decided to kill me without an excuse. His excuse was "You logout on me you die." I had absolutely no idea he was even there, therefore he made the reason up.

Disclaimer: That quote there is NOT what habit said word for word. It is my interpretation.

u werent afk, i saw u swimming from the sea to where u finally dug in and killed u in the following 5 seconds,
i warned u 5 minutes before it that if i find you again u will die, cause u logged off to dodge your "death" before.
what else do you awnt me to do?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-15, 5:17 pm

Habit wrote:
draco222 wrote:That is the point. He had no legitimate reason, and "we are at war" is not a great reason, although it PERMITS you to attack me if I am not staring at you. I would be fine with this kill if I was playing, and if I hated the fact that Habit decided to kill me without an excuse. His excuse was "You logout on me you die." I had absolutely no idea he was even there, therefore he made the reason up.

u werent afk, i saw u swimming from the sea to where u finally dug in and killed u in the following 5 seconds,
i warned u 5 minutes before it that if i find you again u will die, cause u logged off to dodge your "death" before.
what else do you awnt me to do?

Wow thats hard to read, you should use google translate.

So let me get this right, you see a guy swimming across the ocean, he is stuck in the glitch were not only he can't see you he is taking damage, "this could be from lag?" may be his first thought. So he logs of, and logs back in, only to find he is still taking damage to what he thinks may be a glitch, you apparently give off a warning, but still kill him 5 seconds after he logs on and is still loading the world?

He wasn't dodging death he was stuck in the glitch were your invisible and thinks he is taking random damage.

Still, what right do you have to kill him, even if you warn someone what is the reason for in-which you killed him?
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-15, 5:34 pm

habit. Seriously. I THOUGHT YOU ATTACKING ME WAS A GLITCH. I can't be any clearer than that, caps lock included too. I wasn't trying to be dishonorable, and am sorry if I came out that way. Also, I don't really understand your way of thinking. Why didn't you ask me what I meant when I explained why I logged out? Why did you ignore me thinking your damage was a glitch, and simply kill me with that made up reason?
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  CornNerd 2011-02-15, 5:44 pm

I don't find Habit's reason for killing you to be legitimate. Even if you had logged off to avoid damage, which it doesn't seem like you did, it is not Habit's responsibility or right to punish you. There's not much more to be said than that.
CornNerd
CornNerd

http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-02-15, 6:22 pm

FOR THE LAST TIME this is not a PVP server, it has PVP enabled, but the server is not all about PVP! Soto has said this many many many many many many times, why do people not understand this!

ZUM LETZTEN MAL das ist kein PVP-Server, hat es PVP aktiviert, aber der Server ist nicht alles über PVP! Soto hat gesagt, so viele viele viele viele viele viele Male, warum die Menschen nicht verstehen!
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-15, 6:31 pm

And I want my hard-earned iron back. You guys have no idea how hard it was to get that...

EDIT: I also will add that habit was in the area of the Pirates' base for absolutely no reason other than the reason that he may have thought me away from the base. He went to my base, and seeing me off in the distance, killed any witnesses that would see him raiding. I don't see any other reason for him to be at the Pirate base.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 6:39 pm

i came across the see, he was in a hole i fooled arround removed the block above him. then he left and i just followed him, he turned arround, saw me and logged off. i walk away, he logs in like 10 mins later, i told him if i find him he will die, i found him 5 mins later and killed him, its a pvp enabled server so it was legit, i didnt kill a single person in the last 2 weeks so i dont understand ur whines about to much pvp. and if i would raid all day long, as long as raiding is enabled, you guys can whine as much u want, im playing in the rules, i even told him that i kill him when i see him, whats all ur whines about

more pew pew less Q _Q
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-15, 6:44 pm

Habit wrote:we are not on war anymore and im not invisible i sneaked to his hole and he saw me before sneaking, cause i wanned him to see me, if he wouldnt see me he wouldnt know it was me anyways ~~

The middle sentence is the important part. If I don't you to see me, you won't. So, above this post, habit says I saw him...

2 things. I don't know what "QQ" stands for, and no. I had no idea you were even anywhere near me, because I thought the damage was a glitch. As said 4x now.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-15, 6:59 pm

Habit wrote:i came across the see, he was in a hole i fooled arround removed the block above him. then he left and i just followed him, he turned arround, saw me and logged off. i walk away, he logs in like 10 mins later, i told him if i find him he will die, i found him 5 mins later and killed him, its a pvp enabled server so it was legit, i didnt kill a single person in the last 2 weeks so i dont understand ur whines about to much pvp. and if i would raid all day long, as long as raiding is enabled, you guys can whine as much u want, im playing in the rules, i even told him that i kill him when i see him, whats all ur whines about

more pew pew less Q _Q

There is still no legitimate reason to why you killed him. Saying "You will die if I find you" is not a reason. I suggest you re-read the rules of the server.

___
QQ is meant to be watery eyes unless you were just trollin'
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 7:09 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
Habit wrote:i came across the see, he was in a hole i fooled arround removed the block above him. then he left and i just followed him, he turned arround, saw me and logged off. i walk away, he logs in like 10 mins later, i told him if i find him he will die, i found him 5 mins later and killed him, its a pvp enabled server so it was legit, i didnt kill a single person in the last 2 weeks so i dont understand ur whines about to much pvp. and if i would raid all day long, as long as raiding is enabled, you guys can whine as much u want, im playing in the rules, i even told him that i kill him when i see him, whats all ur whines about

more pew pew less Q _Q

There is still no legitimate reason to why you killed him. Saying "You will die if I find you" is not a reason. I suggest you re-read the rules of the server.

___
QQ is meant to be watery eyes unless you were just trollin'

i once had a conversation with adrian that pirates and the legion are enemies when we talked about "random kills" even if this wouldnt be a legitim reason, him beeing a pirate would be enough for the roleplaying to kill him. read the story and ull find out we got a "reason" to kill every pirate. Im sorry for making my own punishment since admins dont care for anything unless "the case habit" with abusing gamemachnics etc
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 7:10 pm

draco222 wrote:
Habit wrote:we are not on war anymore and im not invisible i sneaked to his hole and he saw me before sneaking, cause i wanned him to see me, if he wouldnt see me he wouldnt know it was me anyways ~~

The middle sentence is the important part. If I don't you to see me, you won't. So, above this post, habit says I saw him...

2 things. I don't know what "QQ" stands for, and no. I had no idea you were even anywhere near me, because I thought the damage was a glitch. As said 4x now.

when i killed u sure u didnt see me, i was only sneaking, but u saw me before or why do you think i would msg you that u logged while i was following you?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-02-15, 7:29 pm

Soooo...... wasn't Draco dying to the Hunger mod? Just wondering....

Also Habit sucks Razz
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-15, 7:49 pm

Alright couple things to address.
Blind_merc, I can read what Habit posted fine, maybe your not good enough at English in order to comprehend.

Second, Pirates are kill on sight. Let's see. First, we called a LEGIT war and we get whined at. Second, Adrian since your soooooo against griefing and sooooooo against abusing glitches. Well Luxon raided, and destroyed townied blocks through our wall. Raiding between factions right now is against the rules. And our mob spawner is mysteriously griefed. Not to mention Derek has also raided when raiding was not allowed and placed a few 1x1's especially on the noble wall that I took down.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-15, 7:58 pm

Thanks Adrian, I guess that must be it... I was playing for around an hour. Don't know if that is the limit of hunger100/100, but that is the most likely reason.

This topic should be closed, but one thing... habit I really had no idea where you were. I didn't even look behind me the whole time. Also, this topic is more of you, habit, killing me, than what ivanelk has been saying. I don't give a * what we did to you. This topic is not about that. Plus, the roleplay of the whole server is not circled around reasoning to kill or not to kill.

I'm sorry to totally ruin your dreams, Ivanelk, but habit is supposed to have a reason to kill me that both of us know. Obviously, the whole point of the topic is named "WHY, Habit?" So, it is obvious habit has crossed the line and decided that he can kill me, then tell me that I am cheating by logging out... I want my stuff back.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-15, 8:11 pm

He had a legitimate reason, we are known to be hostile towards pirates, honestly if you were a vagabond or an igor he wouldn't have done anything. It wasn't random killing in that sense for sure.

Also hunger is 1 point for every minute, but know if you don't eat before you log off whatever you had before you will start out with.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-15, 11:39 pm

more pew pew less Q _Q <--- is this a troll or its just me ?
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-16, 12:34 pm

T3hHippie wrote:it has PVP enabled

Maybe that's the problem.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-16, 1:03 pm

Hazzy wrote:
T3hHippie wrote:it has PVP enabled

Maybe that's the problem.

It is the problem. I want it to be PvE instead.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next