The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarwinAssist abusing game mechanics and killing with no RP reason

5 posters

Go down

DarwinAssist abusing game mechanics and killing with no RP reason Empty DarwinAssist abusing game mechanics and killing with no RP reason

Post  ­ 2011-03-29, 6:24 pm

There is a flaw in the game that allows you to see every towns Homeblock. This allowed DarwinAssist to find us way out in the middle of no where, and steal everything we own. Not only did he use knowledge his character did not know to find us (Metagaming, a sever RP crime across the roleplaying universes) he also killed us for no Roleplaying reason. He said nothing, but he killed us and stole everything we had worked so hard for.

I don't know if Igor has any screenshots, but I sure hope he does. I could understand Darwin being a highway man so long as he was within the rules, but he has gone to far this time. I personally believe he deserves a ban for this, but it is up to the moderators.

Edit: I am fixing this up to the form

Name: DarwinAssist

Others affected: All of the Anundr faction

Time: GMT -6

Complaint:

There is a flaw in the game that allows you to see every towns Homeblock. This allowed DarwinAssist to find us way out in the middle of no where, and steal everything we own. Not only did he use knowledge his character did not know to find us (Metagaming, a sever RP crime across the roleplaying universes) he also killed us for no Roleplaying reason. He said nothing, but he killed us and stole everything we had worked so hard for.

Proof: Igor was there, and so was gnomesmasher

Previous Incidents:

Comments:

I don't know if Igor has any screenshots, but I sure hope he does. I could understand Darwin being a highway man so long as he was within the rules, but he has gone to far this time. I personally believe he deserves a ban for this, but it is up to the moderators.

Last edited by Shigan on 2011-03-29, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

DarwinAssist abusing game mechanics and killing with no RP reason Empty Re: DarwinAssist abusing game mechanics and killing with no RP reason

Post  igortv123 2011-03-29, 6:26 pm

I don't...he came...he killed..he stole...he left.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

DarwinAssist abusing game mechanics and killing with no RP reason Empty Re: DarwinAssist abusing game mechanics and killing with no RP reason

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-03-29, 6:36 pm

I was hired to do what I did. I found your place, stole your stuff, gnome came out with armor and a sword. He logged twice before I killed him. He alerted Igor to my presence. He charged me so I killed Igor. I think before you accuse me of cheating you should get some proof considering you were not even online at the time.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-03-29, 6:43 pm

Shigan wrote:There is a flaw in the game that allows you to see every towns Homeblock. This allowed DarwinAssist to find us way out in the middle of no where, and steal everything we own. Not only did he use knowledge his character did not know to find us (Metagaming, a sever RP crime across the roleplaying universes) he also killed us for no Roleplaying reason. He said nothing, but he killed us and stole everything we had worked so hard for.

Edit: I am fixing this up to the form

Name: DarwinAssist

Others affected: All of the Anundr faction

Time: GMT -6

Complaint:

Proof: Igor was there, and so was gnomesmasher

Previous Incidents:

Comments:

Proof is where? ....And to make sure you know, You wrongly accused my best warrior(Habit) and got him banished to the nether for one month, so i sent Darwin (Ally) to go find the people to accused habit and destroy there moral and collect information, but its so happen that darwins character is a theft type so its in his natural to steal from our foes.
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-29, 6:45 pm

DarwinAssist wrote:I was hired to do what I did. I found your place, stole your stuff, gnome came out with armor and a sword. He logged twice before I killed him. He alerted Igor to my presence. He charged me so I killed Igor. I think before you accuse me of cheating you should get some proof considering you were not even online at the time.
This bullshit again?
Edit: Nvm

Also, we DIDNT GET HABIT BANNED. His childish nature got him banned. Get your facts straight.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-03-29, 6:50 pm

Yet this still gives no reason as for what you have done. There is no way that you could have *Found* our base by accident, as we are 3000 blocks from your base diagonally. So either you give up your client for Metagaming, or you take the fall.

If you don't know what metagaming is, it is using knowledge that you know, that your character has NO WAY of knowing. There is no way your/your client's character could have known where we were. Just because our coords were screamed out during the time that the chat mod was broken, doesn't mean that your character knew them. This is a RP server.

For the other reason you still broke the rules, the non-RP killing.

The times that gnome logged off were because you attacked without warning. He even asked why you gave no warning/reason, which you are supposed to, and you killed him.

I have no respect for you any more Darwin.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-03-29, 6:50 pm

Holy, Fucking, Shit. This is going to turn into a flame war. Closing for the time being.
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down