The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night.

+6
KhaosLeper
Littlemoomoo
Arkitek
Diabloz
melikedonuts
igortv123
10 posters

Go down

DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night. Empty DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night.

Post  igortv123 2011-03-26, 5:32 pm

So I have a small shop, and these assholes camp it day and night, killing anyone who comes near, and asking me for money. Its a fucking extortion racket. Seriously? I keep to myself and dont bother anyone. Darwin claims to being paid for this, but thats total fucking bullshit. I've told two mods, who disagree on what their doing, and yet they won't stop. I honestly think about every other person on this server hates me, so I might leave all together if the mods dont get a backbone and do something.
DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night. Darwin11
DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night. Darwin11
DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night. Darwin12
Mods, do something please?

Last edited by igortv123 on 2011-03-27, 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night. Empty Re: DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night.

Post  melikedonuts 2011-03-26, 5:39 pm

Oh, im srry if i didnt say anything, i just heard you had a doorbell and i stalked littlemoomoo there to find out, but... pwnt him and got there b4 him. i didnt hurt you or anything. your the one that shanked me with your ironsword. just didnt kill me. we killed littlemoomoo after anyways
melikedonuts
melikedonuts

Back to top Go down

DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night. Empty Re: DarwinAssist, and others camping my store day and night.

Post  Diabloz 2011-03-26, 5:48 pm

well it is extortion , but he has been pushing and you have failed to come up with a fair resolution to solve the conflict. the way i see it if your trying to run a business and there are people trying to make money off you, if darwin says he will leave you alone for money then give him money, darwin is a highwayman. if you just payed him off the first time, or even just gave him a diamond or something small im sure he would of left you alone. if hes camping your base hes just playing the role, there isnt anything against the rules for camping you.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-26, 5:52 pm

Diabloz wrote:well it is extortion , but he has been pushing and you have failed to come up with a fair resolution to solve the conflict. the way i see it if your trying to run a business and there are people trying to make money off you, if darwin says he will leave you alone for money then give him money, darwin is a highwayman. if you just payed him off the first time, or even just gave him a diamond or something small im sure he would of left you alone. if hes camping your base hes just playing the role, there isnt anything against the rules for camping you.
We killed him once. He keeps coming back. Violating the new life rule.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-03-26, 6:12 pm

new life rule only means that he doesnt come back for revenge, its like awakening in spawn without the knowledge of how u died. but the fact that darwin was extorting u was before he was killed, meaning he still remembers that hes extorting you. are you saying that if i killed you, you have to delete your town because you are revived as a different occupation completely?
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-26, 6:25 pm

Diabloz wrote:new life rule only means that he doesnt come back for revenge, its like awakening in spawn without the knowledge of how u died. but the fact that darwin was extorting u was before he was killed, meaning he still remembers that hes extorting you. are you saying that if i killed you, you have to delete your town because you are revived as a different occupation completely?
You got me there, but thats not the point. This is seriously fucked up.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkitek 2011-03-26, 6:31 pm

In Minecraft there is death, and always will be death. You will kill people/monsters and you will most likely die. Your character should fear or want to avoid death as much as possible because as far as he knows it will be the end of his life. Luckily for you it’s not exactly the end of your character. When you die, all that happens is that you lose your items and all the knowledge of the events leading up to the event and 10 minutes before that. You are basically reset to that 10 minutes before leading up to your death (without items. You are not allowed to take revenge for your own death, doing so is metagaming and cheating. This is called “New Life Rule” If you are in a faction or group and are later filled in about your own death the person killed (you) is now a nameless “player” who is a stand-in for you with all your rank, talents, and possessions but is not you. You should not spearhead charges to take revenge for the nameless stand-in as that may be considered metagaming and breaking new life rule.
-Doomkiwi

Arkitek
Arkitek

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-03-26, 6:35 pm

well i would either hire someone to protect you, expand my business and hire a bodyguard, become his mortal enemy or just pay him off.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-26, 6:35 pm

Arkitek wrote:
In Minecraft there is death, and always will be death. You will kill people/monsters and you will most likely die. Your character should fear or want to avoid death as much as possible because as far as he knows it will be the end of his life. Luckily for you it’s not exactly the end of your character. When you die, all that happens is that you lose your items and all the knowledge of the events leading up to the event and 10 minutes before that. You are basically reset to that 10 minutes before leading up to your death (without items. You are not allowed to take revenge for your own death, doing so is metagaming and cheating. This is called “New Life Rule” If you are in a faction or group and are later filled in about your own death the person killed (you) is now a nameless “player” who is a stand-in for you with all your rank, talents, and possessions but is not you. You should not spearhead charges to take revenge for the nameless stand-in as that may be considered metagaming and breaking new life rule.
-Doomkiwi

Again, not my point. That fact that they sit there and camp my store 24/7 is total bullshit.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-26, 6:38 pm

Diabloz wrote:well i would either hire someone to protect you, expand my business and hire a bodyguard, become his mortal enemy or just pay him off.
I'm not paying him, or anyone else anything. This shouldnt be allowed. When the 'Stores' market thread comes up, this is going to happen all the time. There should be rules aganist this.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkitek 2011-03-26, 7:07 pm

I would talk to doomkiwi or chivers about making a new rule, but currently he is not breaking any rules.

I only posted the rule because you and diabloz where talking about it.
Arkitek
Arkitek

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-03-26, 7:23 pm

Eh...I dont even know what was happening, I just walked there and saw you freaking out o_o
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-03-26, 7:43 pm

See now I wish I had recorded on Teamspeak. I heard all you Dominion guys talking about using littlemoomoo as bait. And when Igor came out you'd jump him. I just wish I had the sound file for it.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-03-26, 7:54 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:See now I wish I had recorded on Teamspeak. I heard all you Dominion guys talking about using littlemoomoo as bait. And when Igor came out you'd jump him. I just wish I had the sound file for it.

what the hell that was only a joke...littlemoomoo is a mod xD
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-03-26, 8:18 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:See now I wish I had recorded on Teamspeak. I heard all you Dominion guys talking about using littlemoomoo as bait. And when Igor came out you'd jump him. I just wish I had the sound file for it.
Well yea Darwin tired to kill me, I logged.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-03-26, 10:58 pm

First off you died. Sorry. Second you are right that I broke the new life rule and I am sorry I did not take it into account. I have talked to doomkiwi and we have resolved the issue.

Last edited by DarwinAssist on 2011-03-27, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainAmazing 2011-03-27, 8:54 am

I can see that darwin is ruining your game and I think it unfair of him yes. If i kill someone or rob them i wont constantly come back to ruin thier game. Sure itss within the rules but is being a dick seriously the only way you can play darwin?

also Igor if they causing you trouble maybe its time to move shop. If they follow you then maybe this does become a serious case. since your the only person this seems to happen to it could possibly be classed as a form of in-game bullying (that is if it persists)
CaptainAmazing
CaptainAmazing

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-03-27, 8:58 am

CaptainAmazing wrote:I can see that darwin is ruining your game and I think it unfair of him yes. If i kill someone or rob them i wont constantly come back to ruin thier game. Sure itss within the rules but is being a dick seriously the only way you can play darwin?

also Igor if they causing you trouble maybe its time to move shop. If they follow you then maybe this does become a serious case. since your the only person this seems to happen to it could possibly be classed as a form of in-game bullying (that is if it persists)

damn this is getting annoying. yet again my post! Neutral i hate his new account
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-03-27, 7:18 pm

I am not bulling the guy I am just doing my job.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-03-27, 11:00 pm

Alright, this has been resolved. Thread Closed.
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down