The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice)

+101
morten628
FrostDemon
bigtom213
Ser Isaac of Clarke
HottestPyro
airsoftinggod
Destroyaah
ChocoWayne
bigjay308
Minecrafter309
sonkiro
Alphavarg
sam1997
ColdfearGold
OfficeWhiteGlue
jarryd1909
rapistinhood
Matrimelee
Hojanna
Arathel
jozi02
glowacki
serndippity
drone13
Alaryc
lampful
SammoHalon
Manic3210
Dyon1102
Nestamakin
UberCookieboy
Maderas
greyforge
Lone_Knight
PhayzeShift
Twikki
WarhunterT71
oscargporter
rich101ard
Ultradude96
benhelmer
dan76296
Heraldus
Olathoris
JDmino
hidork
Cpt_Jak
Sir_Remski
Nathias
hi5566
tindrop
Hazzy
jack_9924
Seveen
xgoggsx
VanessaN
superlopuh
elitehater
GeTbAcKjAcK007
Pipe_Down
Amagous
Snowman
Hikarozu
BL00XER
Kemaro
Dew
AdrianRedd
Falzz
ManneOfSandvich
sonny_jim
Gnomesmasher
Churine
cooper5721dog
tib
karasakii
Poob
Agereautmore
dennisomgwtf
Doomkiwi
artimas22
Alleen
Cathartidae
Habit
KhaosLeper
Puppet-Master_
Applebeard
Naturamix
Aogu
ThySeven
joilpot
Roflbeeb
chg101
Blind_Merc
trimbers8
Dementor
Sevyn
Luke17
RevolutionBeginz
Durgroth
martx
Soto_Black
105 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Join (Suspended until further notice)

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-01-28, 5:08 pm

Habit wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
chg101 wrote:IGN:chg101

Character Description: Cousin of Roflbeeb, he strives to be a hard worker and a successful builder.

I did, and I will not grief or build 1x1 towers and the like.
Yup. He's my cousin! Please add him!
(If he gets out of line I can actually punish him IRL) Razz
-_-
What is that supposed to mean Razz
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application to Join (Suspended until further notice)

Post  Cathartidae 2011-01-28, 7:36 pm

IGN: Cathartidae
Faction: Vagabond

A pirate hailing from the northern wastelands, Cathartidae is a tenacious entrepreneur interested in mercenary work. Although not keen on direct confrontation, he specializes in subtle assassinations. Using his great charisma, he plans to assemble a mercenary strike force for the hire of greater nations.

I did.
I will not grief.
I will not build excessively, or abuse mechanics.
Cathartidae

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleen 2011-01-28, 8:00 pm

IGN: Alleen

A scholar by trade, Alleen was abducted for slavery during a port raid. The captain of the vessel took a liking to the quiet man, and had Alleen join his crew. Since then, Alleen has adopted the ways of a pirate and mercenary over his scholar's education for his means of income; however he still retains his knowledge, and uses it to his advantage in most situations.
Alleen fell in with Cathartidae several years ago, and has been sailing with the pirate lately.

I did.
I will not grief or build excessively.
I will not abuse game mechanics.
I take responsibility for my actions.
Alleen

Back to top Go down

Post  IownI 2011-01-28, 8:14 pm

IGN:TheNorGaming

Character Description: Collector of resources. Love to build BIG community things. fighter. will help my kingdom/fraction the best i can. (I applied on the minecraft forum btw.)
IownI

Back to top Go down

Post  artimas2 2011-01-28, 8:38 pm

IGN:Artimas22

Character Description:
Free agent looking to do whatever jod comes to me.im a wonderer i don't stay in one place to long unless doing a job. I do not hesitate to do dirty deeds however i prefer not to have to. instead i prefer to do honest work whether it be as a miner or a soldier. I'm simply a hand for hire.
artimas2

Back to top Go down

Post  artimas22 2011-01-28, 9:10 pm

i postd this as a guest not long ago but i wanted to make an account and post a seperate one but i have no idea how to delete the one i made as a guest i apologize.

IGN:Artimas22

Character Description:
Free agent looking to do whatever job comes to me.im a wonderer i don't stay in one place to long unless doing a job. I do not hesitate to do dirty deeds however i prefer not to have to. instead i prefer to do honest work whether it be as a miner or a soldier. I'm simply a hand for hire.
I did

Last edited by artimas22 on 2011-01-29, 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
artimas22

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomkiwi 2011-01-28, 9:49 pm

Just to list my qualifications for RP first, I'm a DM in DnD which meets every Friday and played for about a year on Taco N' banana rp in Garry's mod.

IGN: Doomkiwi

Character Description:
Character name: Bendill Fletcher
Character age: 26
Alignment: True Neutral (With leanings toward Chaotic and Good)
Bio: Bendill is the son of a Fletcher and a tavern wench. He never met his father and since he's a bastard had a rather hard time keeping his nose clean. In his younger days he was a street rat who picked people's pockets and committed minor theft, but for the most part he's decided to settle down, open a shop, and slowly kill his liver through alcohol poisoning. Like his father Bendill has a knack for bows and the craft behind him, unfortunately, also like his father he has the wisdom of a chipmunk and if it weren't for the fact that he can think on his feet to get out of the situations he's been known to get himself in he'd be dead by now. After being booted from his last town he travels looking for a new place to settle down and punish his liver for being insubordinate through drinking.

I did

Last edited by Doomkiwi on 2011-01-28, 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Doomkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  dennisomgwtf 2011-01-28, 10:33 pm

IGN:dennisomgwtf

Character Description:builder miner raider. im with the redd pirates

ive played on this server for a while, im irl friends with ballnazor and navve. i built alot of the last pirate base, like the towers and such.

i did

Last edited by dennisomgwtf on 2011-01-30, 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
dennisomgwtf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-28, 11:08 pm

dennisomgwtf wrote:IGN:dennisomgwtf

Character Description:builder miner raider. im with the redd pirates

i did

Need a little more substance there.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Doomkiwi 2011-01-28, 11:25 pm

I forgot to add that last bit. I never tend to read it all in one sitting with the ADD.
Doomkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  Agereautmore 2011-01-28, 11:36 pm

IGN: Agereautmore

Having crossed Cathartidae's path in a pub, Agereautmore plans to work beside Cathartidae, and help assemble his mercenary army. He is a hard-working miner who knows little about economy, but is willing to learn.

I did.
I will not grief.
I will not build excessively, or abuse mechanics.
Agereautmore

Back to top Go down

Post  roflman2 2011-01-28, 11:56 pm

IGN: Roflman222

Character Description: Lost in the world, Roflman222 decides to look for a place to call home, after many days and nights of walking and walking, he found The Kingdoms, and Is trying to become revered among the people.

I did.
(Please don't get angry about my name, I didn't realize it would be IGN when i signed up and payed, and I don't want to pay again for a beta account when I already have my alpha account Razz)
roflman2

Back to top Go down

Post  Poob 2011-01-29, 12:40 am

IGN: IPoob
Faction: NOMAD!

I will not Grief or abuse the rules. I want to be a guy who will mine or do other jobs to help out
Poob

Back to top Go down

Post  Downer36 2011-01-29, 3:40 am

IGN: downer36
Faction: Nomad
I did
Well, im only available on the weekends, fyi.
I am tired of playing SinglePlayer so i am trying multiplayer servers, this will be my second, and the only one that uses an economy.
Downer36

Back to top Go down

Post  downer36 2011-01-29, 3:45 am

um... i forgot to add my character description...
: miner & worker. will mine materials and help build projects
downer36

Back to top Go down

Post  karasakii 2011-01-29, 10:14 am

IGN: Karasakii
Faction: Sigma Coalition Applicant
Character Description: Scholar-Architect. Probably a trader or miner as well, because I need to make money somehow
I did
karasakii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-29, 10:44 am

Poob wrote:IGN: IPoob
Faction: NOMAD!

I will not Grief or abuse the rules. I want to be a guy who will mine or do other jobs to help out

A little bit more.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 2 Empty Because I fucked up the first time

Post  Doomkiwi 2011-01-29, 11:15 am

IGN: Doomkiwi

Character Description:
Character name: Bendill Fletcher
Character age: 26
Alignment: True Neutral (With leanings toward Chaotic and Good)
Bio: Bendill is the son of a Fletcher and a tavern wench. He never met his father and since he's a bastard had a rather hard time keeping his nose clean. In his younger days he was a street rat who picked people's pockets and committed minor theft, but for the most part he's decided to settle down, open a shop, and slowly kill his liver through alcohol poisoning. Like his father Bendill has a knack for bows and the craft behind him, unfortunately, also like his father he has the wisdom of a chipmunk and if it weren't for the fact that he can think on his feet to get out of the situations he's been known to get himself in he'd be dead by now. After being booted from his last town he travels looking for a new place to settle down and punish his liver for being insubordinate through drinking.

I will not grief,
I will not break RP
I did
Doomkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post  tib 2011-01-29, 2:39 pm

IGN: Tibbb

Character Description: Hardworking wheat farmer who likes to visit the market for intriguing wares on Sundays. Prefers to work as a vagabond.

I did.
tib

Back to top Go down

Post  cooper5721dog 2011-01-29, 3:02 pm

IGN:cooper5721dog

Character Description: Im a mercenary for hire. I'll take any job there is from mining to farming to assassinations. I'll take any job there is to offer for a reasonable price of course. I'v taken out mayors lords and even kings before so I know what I'm doing when it comes to assassinations.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. Looking forword to join. "I did"

cooper5721dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-01-29, 9:45 pm

IGN : Churine

Character Description : I was born in a Igloo where my people would go out, catch fish, and eat them. It wasn't a very interesting life but I dealt with it. One day I was out skinning fish to cook and eat with my people but when I got back the snow and ice had been stained by the blood of my loved ones. Whoever did it will pay and I will find them but for now i am just trying to get my own place and make a little money so i can live to see the ones who killed my family and exact my revenge.

I will not break roleplay.

I did

Last edited by Churine on 2011-01-29, 11:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnomesmasher 2011-01-29, 10:02 pm

ignore this post please see other post by me

Last edited by Gnomesmasher on 2011-01-29, 10:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gnomesmasher
Gnomesmasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Gnomesmasher 2011-01-29, 10:11 pm

Character Description: Hard working: specializes in quick-building and square castle structures (can do round)
will not grief

i play this almost religiously and have great ideas for a seperate pvp battle server

Character: i was born in a dark cave and ws kidnapped just days later by robbers. i grew up as one of them stealing and decimating holy lands with death. my job was to also build small shelters at night by using trees as camo. when i was the age but of 17 they told me who i was and how they had killed my parents. i ran away in tears only to come back and kill them for revenge after staining my blade with the blood of those who raised me i fled and was a mercenary for two years. i decided that i hated the life of a killer and now all i want to do is own a small farm or possibly a store. now i have traveled far to the land of "the kingdoms" in search of happyness hoping i get a job fast so i can have an honest living... no matter what i have to do to get the money. will not break rolleplay
i did

Last edited by Gnomesmasher on 2011-01-30, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gnomesmasher
Gnomesmasher

Back to top Go down

Post  Manne 2011-01-29, 10:21 pm

IGN: ManneofSandvich

Character Description: Lean Body, Somewhat muscular, Scars on arms, Large scar going across face, Pretty decent clothing for someone with his stature

Character Story: Was born in the kingdom of Caianica, Lived there most of his Life but had to leave once foul creatures invaded the kingdom after they were unearthed in the local mine, he has been searching for a home ever since. He had a mighty castle that he had to leave behind in Caianica.
Manne

Back to top Go down

Post  sonny_jim 2011-01-29, 10:24 pm

IGN: sonny_jim

Character Description: Jimmy McCarthy, a simple, reasonably successful Irish-descended farmer who was forced off his land because a terrible blight put him into insurmountable debt. He has left his wife and children back home to search for a better life in a new land to bring his family to. Though he hopes to find a stable life living off the land, he wouldn't be all too disappointed if adventure found him... Wink

I did! ^.^
sonny_jim

http://www.studiofrobel.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next