The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice)

+101
morten628
FrostDemon
bigtom213
Ser Isaac of Clarke
HottestPyro
airsoftinggod
Destroyaah
ChocoWayne
bigjay308
Minecrafter309
sonkiro
Alphavarg
sam1997
ColdfearGold
OfficeWhiteGlue
jarryd1909
rapistinhood
Matrimelee
Hojanna
Arathel
jozi02
glowacki
serndippity
drone13
Alaryc
lampful
SammoHalon
Manic3210
Dyon1102
Nestamakin
UberCookieboy
Maderas
greyforge
Lone_Knight
PhayzeShift
Twikki
WarhunterT71
oscargporter
rich101ard
Ultradude96
benhelmer
dan76296
Heraldus
Olathoris
JDmino
hidork
Cpt_Jak
Sir_Remski
Nathias
hi5566
tindrop
Hazzy
jack_9924
Seveen
xgoggsx
VanessaN
superlopuh
elitehater
GeTbAcKjAcK007
Pipe_Down
Amagous
Snowman
Hikarozu
BL00XER
Kemaro
Dew
AdrianRedd
Falzz
ManneOfSandvich
sonny_jim
Gnomesmasher
Churine
cooper5721dog
tib
karasakii
Poob
Agereautmore
dennisomgwtf
Doomkiwi
artimas22
Alleen
Cathartidae
Habit
KhaosLeper
Puppet-Master_
Applebeard
Naturamix
Aogu
ThySeven
joilpot
Roflbeeb
chg101
Blind_Merc
trimbers8
Dementor
Sevyn
Luke17
RevolutionBeginz
Durgroth
martx
Soto_Black
105 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty server application

Post  sam1997 2011-02-12, 7:52 am

IGN:sam1997

Character Description: Soldier/military architect. Specializes in fortresses made of obsidian and secret underground basses.

P.S.Also works as a spy and sabotage agent don't tell!

I did.
sam1997

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty Re: Application to Join (Suspended until further notice)

Post  Alphavarg 2011-02-12, 10:28 pm

IGN: Alphavarg

Character description: Loyal until death! That is Alphavarg. He uses trickery to achieve his goals. But his goals are always the goals of that, what he has sworn his oath for. Its always good to know him on your side, since he is a brave and experienced soldier. His knowledge about tactics and battles has always been contributing to his course. Even if he feels very comfortable as a commander, he don't mind to stand at the front to smash trough the enemy lines for his leader, making him an excellent and flexible soldier. At time of peace he studies redstone science and cart engineering, but more as hobby. However he lacks the skill of design, what makes him a bad builder.

I did

At all I hope to get accepted soon, because I have applied in the thread on the minecraftforum a month ago. And I am still checking my whitelist status regularly. I wont give up the hope, to get whitelisted, because I think this server really provides great roleplay experience...

Greetz,
Alphavarg
Alphavarg

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty Re: Application to Join (Suspended until further notice)

Post  sonkiro 2011-02-13, 1:55 pm

IGN: sonkiro

IGN: ravenfrostt

We were both in 1.0 and 2.0 .. can we please be added again . thank you
sonkiro
sonkiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-13, 3:39 pm

sonkiro wrote:IGN: sonkiro

murderer!!!!!
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Minecrafter309 2011-02-13, 6:42 pm

IGN: this_is_annoying

Character Description: A hard working, citizen who just wants to live a successful ,and hopefully profitable, life. Will accept mining, farming, building, and combat forms of work.
Minecrafter309
Minecrafter309

Back to top Go down

Post  sonkiro 2011-02-13, 6:59 pm

Habit wrote:
sonkiro wrote:IGN: sonkiro

murderer!!!!!

you know you love us. now we have to be hired to kill .. not just willy nilly Razz, i dont need you to soil yourself again habit
sonkiro
sonkiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Gorth 2011-02-14, 7:13 am

Hey guys,

After reading about the many ideas and ambitions this server has, I decided that I should give it a go.
It will be my very first multiplayer-server and I'm excited to play with other players - in a medieval-like theme!

IGN: Kapitein_Gorth

Character Description: Well, i would like to start as a peasant with a little house and a farm/mine in a little village. Or maybe a lumberjack. Then I'll try to become super rich but ONLY trough honest ways, cause my character will be an honest man. I may start a store or something... Or be a builder!

That's it basically. And I did.

Hope to see you all soon 'in game'!
Gorth

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty ajz would like to join

Post  ajz 2011-02-14, 10:31 am

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Asdf

IGN:
ajz
Char description:
A young man who does anything for respect and honor. He got great potential to be a great leader someday but still has alot to learn. He is willing to help out and do whatever it takes to protect the family. He's had a hard time after is friend Inquake went to the dark side.
Faction:
Nomad

And yes I did read the text Smile Very interesting reading.

Regards,
ajz
ajz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-14, 10:54 am

GUYS. REPOST PLEASE. NEW APPLICATION LAY OUT. DANKE.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  bigjay308 2011-02-14, 7:10 pm

IGN:Bigjay308

Character Description: A bandit from Italy who is tired of getting pushed around and likes to steal.......no duh im a bandit.

I did.

bigjay308

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty ChocoWayne Would Like to Join! :D

Post  ChocoWayne 2011-02-14, 7:11 pm

**EDIT** Sorry for posting my application in here, didnt see the new rules and also it wouldnt let me delete this post so i'm editing it... sorry again. **EDIT**

Last edited by ChocoWayne on 2011-02-16, 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChocoWayne

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty Application

Post  Destroyaah 2011-02-15, 12:04 am

IGN: Destroyaah

Character description:
i'm hoping to join my friends and build, i've read the terms and conditons and agree to follow them!

... i did
Destroyaah

Back to top Go down

Post  airsoftinggod 2011-02-15, 2:00 pm

IGN:airsoftinggod

Description: Most likely a builder or fighter or merchant from Europe who is willing to to help in any way. I like to build everything as long as i have help. Very Happy

I Did
airsoftinggod

Back to top Go down

Post  Dyon1102 2011-02-15, 7:46 pm

IGN: Dyon1102

Description: I am a builder and a miner. I will not grief because i don't want anything to ever be destroyed. Now a bit of my Story. My parents were taken away from me when i was a young lad. I spent most my life salvaging what i could building shelters selling what i could to survive. i grew up hard and work best alone. I used to build caves as a shelter when i was young to live. I live alone and work alone until one day i hope to create a secret order of assassins who move location quite often scavenging off the rich. I will be watching you for hours maybe even days before i attack. My motto is, Patience is virtue.

I did

(were we meant to re post if we weren't delete please_
Dyon1102

Back to top Go down

Post  HottestPyro 2011-02-16, 1:46 pm

IGN: Hottest Pyro
age 14
Character: A creeper that broke away and has learned to live with humans.Extremely loyal unless betrayed.Loves to discover and build new traps and gimics.Helps gnomesmasher and friends. The only thing still explosive is his powerful personality.
I did.
HottestPyro

Back to top Go down

Post  MattComp 2011-02-16, 2:09 pm

IGN: MattCompo

Character Description: A young vagabond who saw his family get slaughtered by zombies, and then had to face the blast of a creeper as his home and his life was torn apart. Now out in the wild he has to survive anyway he can.

Read the rules Very Happy
MattComp

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty Ser Isaac of Clarke Awaits his Destiny!

Post  Ser Isaac of Clarke 2011-02-17, 7:15 pm

I've always been a competent writer, though I tend to get words confused when I type quickly or otherwise don't know the word. I've been roleplaying--that is, writing on forums and the like--for about four years, and I believe I am competent in the written word. I guess.

I haven't been playing Minecraft -that- long, so I'm not the most skilled person at any single thing. I sure do love digging, though, and could mine pointlessly simply for the fun of shaping the mine as I see fit. I'll probably go on a long quest, and at it's end I shall form a new kingdom/shanty town/outpost. We'll see.

I hope you'll find me a welcome addition amongst you; if not, then, well, I guess I will bid you ado.

IGN: Sinsoro

Character Description: The history will basically go as so; a knight once sought to defeat a great sorcerer will evil intent. He achieved his wish, but at great cost; his body was ripped apart, and his soul resisted the Nether's malevolent pull and found itself within a worn suit of armor. It has lain dormant for several centuries, but now finds itself awakened again for an unknown purpose.

I basically want him to begin with what he died in life with; a simple sword (could even be stone), a bow, and a set of arrows. Armor will be attained later.

Also, I'm using an Isaac Clarke skin, which is why I made this rather odd sort of character. Hopefully you will accept me. I'll write out his history some time in the future, but I'd rather wait till' I was on the white list.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I read them.

Last edited by Ser Isaac of Clarke on 2011-02-17, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I durped)
Ser Isaac of Clarke
Ser Isaac of Clarke

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty bigtom213 Application

Post  bigtom213 2011-02-18, 4:59 am

IGN:bigtom213

Character Description:
a forgoten viking the got thoved out of his clan and nealy killed and now trying to make a liveing of that the is around him

^^ I did
bigtom213

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty I know I'm not the first to say this.

Post  FrostDemon 2011-02-18, 4:34 pm

"How to post application: Make a thread with the form in this section. You will be notified if you get accepted WHEN WE ALLOW APPLICATIONS AGAIN." - Sevyn

This thread is not the appropriate place to apply. You must post your application as a new thread in this forum.

*Edited to give credit where credit is due.
FrostDemon
FrostDemon

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty I r confuse.

Post  Ser Isaac of Clarke 2011-02-19, 12:27 pm

Oh, sorry. I'll move my application to the appropriate spot in that case. I just assumed that we posted here, given that some of the older application threads were denied because the application wasn't within this thread.
Ser Isaac of Clarke
Ser Isaac of Clarke

Back to top Go down

Post  FrostDemon 2011-02-19, 3:46 pm

It's all good, they simply changed the application process for ease of management (I'm assuming). I'm just going by one of the stickies and I wanted help.
FrostDemon
FrostDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  morten628 2011-02-25, 1:48 am

IGN:morten628

Character Description:i am a builder that would like to build an under world city
morten628

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty Applying?

Post  Shope 2011-03-03, 8:08 pm

me and my 3 friends would love to join this server, when will you be accepting new people?
Shope

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty app

Post  paradox1 2011-03-06, 4:37 pm

IGN: Paradox152

Character Description: As a young child his parents were killed during the night by bandits, by a stroke of luck he was hiden from the bandits view. When a local merchant, who worked with his parents, came by the now burnt house, he rushed in, hoping to save anyone inside. He managed to save paradox, and vowed to watch over him, and teach him the essentials of life. After many years of a normal life paradox learned of his parents death and ran from his new home, and decided to live life with vengeance in his mind. He vowed to kill the bandits by any means neccasary, even if that meant becoming a bandit himself.

"i did"
paradox1

Back to top Go down

Application to Join (Suspended until further notice) - Page 7 Empty CriticalImpact's application (sorry if i wasnt supposed to make one)

Post  CriticalImpact 2011-03-09, 7:15 pm

IGN: CriticalImpact

Character Description:
Name: Zero Kurukashi
Appearence: Looks like Ryu from ninja Gaiden (thats my skin)
Job: Assassin

i wont grief and i wont build mindless stuff

I did.
CriticalImpact
CriticalImpact

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next