The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a story that i wrote.

Go down

Just a story that i wrote. Empty Just a story that i wrote.

Post  Dementor 2011-03-28, 6:02 pm

My name is Vladi and here's my story.I don't know who my parents were but i heard that my father was great soldier and close friend of the king.I don't know who was my father Xitian or Lucin.Let's talk about my mother.My old friend told me that she was beautiful woman.That's all I know about my family.When i was born,my parents gave me to our neighbors and left the village.Since that moment i didn't get any news or mail from my parents.
My neighbors were nice friends so they were taking care of me.I felt like they were my parents.(Back then i didn't know anything about story i told you above).I had normal childhood like all children in my village did.I went to school and school was really hard.
In our class were like 9 children and we all were close friends.I still can remember their names : Victoria( My first love),Alexander,Bennet,Bernard,Peter,John,Louis,Edward and Victor ( My best friend).After school I found a job in another village.I was very happy back then,but it was long way between two villages.
I'll tell you about very best friend.There's not much too tell.My best friend's name was Victor.He was older than me by 1 year,but it was hard to see the difference.Everything what we did,we did together.We knew each other since school.We even got the same job at the village next to ours.
Now let's talk about the main point of my life,Victoria.Victoria was one of a kind.She was very beautiful and kind girl.She was younger than me by 1 year.One thing that I remember is that she had very strong,beautiful and long hair.We got to know each other at the school.We loved each other so much.World around us was beautiful.I found a job and we were able to buy small house.It's was small but it's was our house.3rd night from the night we bought our house was a special day.That night something awesome happend.We had our first sexual experience.1 month from than she went to the doctor.She was pregnant.That was the happiest moment in my life!
But all good stories end at some point.Everything was beautiful, our village had rising population.And one day everything changed.The war came.Unknown people riding horses came and were killing everyone.They burned down our village.Victor and me had escaped but not my love with my baby.She was raped and then killed.I tried to suicide but Victor saved me.We made very small camp in the woods,far away from the civilization.Since then our life was very boring.I was hunting and Victor was a farmer.We were trying to feed ourselves.But it's all about to change...
[New]It was a normal day.Early in the morning I heard a voice,many voices.I got up and saw big amount of people going somewhere.Victor was sleeping.He had a good hunt yesterday.I put my cloth on and ran in direction on which the people are headed.
And I saw something that I didn't see in a long time,civilization.Also I saw a beautiful creature,woman.I didn't see woman in a while.I ran back to home,woke up Victor and took all our valuables and food.Victor was really shocked.We ran back to the crowd.We ran fast, because we were afraid that crowd will go without us.We were walking with the crown for about 1/4 of the day.It was really foggy.I saw something made out of wood in the distance.As we came closer,it was a big ship,with lots of people on it.You could see anything on that ship,any kind of person,item,animal.Then I saw this beautiful girl that looked like Victoria.I was to shy came closer to her and ask her name.I am kind of person that keeps has organised mess in his house,trying to feed himself,likes to stick with friends,trying to be independent.I didn't think she would like me.While i was thinking,Victor went inside the ship to talk to the captain.He asked:"Where are we going?".Captain said :"I have no idea,somewhere where people don't steel,make love with beautiful woman,drink rum and that's all".Victor assumed that the captain was some kind of pirate.
We were sailing for a long time and someone on the boat saw a bird.One bird,2 birds,3 birds.Someone shouted : "Land!Land!".Everyone was happy.We decided to call this land - "New Lands".Victor was first to step out of the boat.It was a big mistake.He stepped in quick sand and was buried alive.I never saw that girl again,and I was alone again...
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down