The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retracted (Colin apologized)

+6
bilwit
ivanelk
Habit
melikedonuts
HoboJoeTLM
derekiv
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Retracted (Colin apologized) Empty Retracted (Colin apologized)

Post  derekiv 2011-01-10, 10:03 pm

Retracted

Colin apologized and explained the lava

Last edited by derekiv on 2011-01-11, 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Retracted (Colin apologized) Empty Re: Retracted (Colin apologized)

Post  HoboJoeTLM 2011-01-10, 10:16 pm

I enjoy how in trying to condemn another player, you have condemned yourself because it's blatently obvious you're using a transparent texture pack in that second screenshot.
HoboJoeTLM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  melikedonuts 2011-01-10, 10:17 pm

WireCraft ehh? I think you should be banned. Neutral
melikedonuts
melikedonuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-01-10, 10:18 pm

selfown Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-10, 10:19 pm

derekiv wrote:Okay, first he pours lava on the pirate ship:
Retracted (Colin apologized) ColinGriefing

bilwit has better photo's i beleive

Then after I kill him, I learn through some course language he was busy typing.

Retracted (Colin apologized) Colinlanguage
WIRECRAFT!
I see that I screened that too.
You deserve a ban. Colin didn't do any real damage.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  bilwit 2011-01-10, 10:29 pm

Retracted (Colin apologized) Colink

Damage or not, you seriously think it would be okay if someone went to your base and poured multiple lava buckets outside your main building so long as it "didn't do any real damage?"
bilwit
bilwit

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboJoeTLM 2011-01-10, 10:31 pm

bilwit wrote:Retracted (Colin apologized) Colink

Damage or not, you seriously think it would be okay if someone went to your base and poured multiple lava buckets outside your main building so long as it "didn't do any real damage?"

I'm not saying that colin didn't grief, I'm just saying that this post now convicts two people of crimes against the server rules.
HoboJoeTLM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-10, 10:35 pm

No I mean by not any real damage is that anything your showing now easily could have been done by someone in your faction, and why would colin be carrying buckets of lava in the first place?
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-01-10, 10:35 pm

ROFL FAIL WIRECRAFT Screen Shot
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  bilwit 2011-01-10, 10:46 pm

ivanelk wrote:No I mean by not any real damage is that anything your showing now easily could have been done by someone in your faction, and why would colin be carrying buckets of lava in the first place?

Colin is shown directly above the lava in my screenshot, as I took it about 3 seconds after he poured them. I believe Derekiv, Rorandes, and littlemoomoo (or whatever) were there to see it as well, as Derekiv killed him right after. Why would he be carrying buckets of lava and pouring it on our ship? How and why should I answer that? I don't know. I'm not the one that did it. The only one who knows is Colin.

Last edited by bilwit on 2011-01-10, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilwit
bilwit

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-10, 10:47 pm

Hold up here Derek. This is the second thread you have posted about me today. And I would like to remind you that you broke one of the main rules of this server. No random killing. You must kill someone for a purpose. Earlier today you saw me underground in any area that does not belong to you or your kingdom (close to habits castle actually). You tried to pour lava on me before you even saw me or any items that I may have. I ended up killing you, but that's because I am better at pvp than you. You still tried to do random killing of me. Read this Derek, you are guilty of this: https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t83-rules-about-killing

Now as for the lava. Holy cow, calm down.
1.) Nothing burns on this server, at all. It doesn't matter if it's protected or unprotected, it won't burn.
2.) I was placing the lava because I was seeing how cuboid reacts to buckets of lava hitting water blocks when they are protected. I was trying to create a small platform near the ship so I could search for any weak points that you may have in your cuboid so that I could potentially kill bilwit or break into the main ship.
3.) Previously when I placed lava on your ship, I could scoop it back up and it was gone after 5 seconds. So when I scooped it up here and it didn't go away, I messaged bilwit and told him I am trying to get rid of the lava but it's difficult because there are protected blocks all around me, so I can't get to it or place a block on the lava stream so it goes away.
He comes back with a remark like, "no shit you dumbass". Which is not called for, at all since I was trying to fix it.
4.) Then Rorandes messages me with more "colorful language" and while I am talking to her trying to figure out a way to remove it, derek kills me with my back turned. Awesome.

So now I have two pirates messaging me saying I am griefing and cursing at me, another pirate who kills me by finding out where I was by eavesdropping in teamspeak, and then I get a Wizard who is messaging me all around the same time. Sorry for calling you a "fucking tool" derek, I should have left the "fucking" part out and I will try to in the future. But I was trying to help fix it and you killed me while I was being more or less yelled at by two people in your faction, and you knew that. So while you are posting a screenshot of me saying that, your pirates are also breaking the server rules by cursing at me too.

Now the lava itself after I scooped it removed itself in what 3-4 minutes? Now I am aware that it is annoying that lava is there, but I was not doing it with purpose of griefing at all, and I will admit I am surprised by how long it took for it to remove itself. But what you did afterwards Derek is absolutely griefing.

I said, derek and whoever else the two other people are in teamspeak whose in game names and teamspeak names do not match are eavesdropping on me and a few others and using that information against us. So I moved to another channel, seconds later derek joins this channel as well. Like what the hell? You are purposely trying to grief not me, but 3 other people as well by following us into the other channel we joined. You had no purpose to be in there and your only reason to be on teamspeak was to eavesdrop. Then a pirate connects to teamspeak with a different name "ie.habit" and sit in our channel trying to eavesdrop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now derek, you need to be banned for using the wireframe there on your texture pack. Please read this thread:

https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t86-texture-pack-rules

Also before you say, this was not a rules until 30 minutes ago. Soto has a post somewhere on these forums saying if you use anything like what you are using, you will be banned. So you were using that after Soto posted it.
C

Back to top Go down

Post  bilwit 2011-01-10, 10:57 pm

A decent attempt at trying to victimize yourself but you can do better than that Colin. First off, if you wanted to experiment how lava would react to touching water, you really think the best place to do that is directly on the side of the Pirate ship, especially how the last time someone tried something similar, the entire thing was destroyed? After all those other threads qq'ing about you, I thought you were all about facts and actualities -- you and I both know I didn't call you a dumbass in response, though it probably would have been more contextually appropriate. You said "lol I can't scoop up the lava" and the exact response I said was "way to be an idiot." A case can be made for semantics, but that is not exactly "cursing" at you; a farcry from the fictional and grossly exaggerated phrase you offered. Also, the lava was still there for a long time after you were killed. It was only extinguished after we poured water over it. "3-4 minutes" before it went out and "not at all" is a huge difference.
bilwit
bilwit

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-10, 11:12 pm

bilwit wrote:A decent attempt at trying to victimize yourself but you can do better than that Colin. First off, if you wanted to experiment how lava would react to touching water, you really think the best place to do that is directly on the side of the Pirate ship, especially how the last time someone tried something similar, the entire thing was destroyed? After all those other threads qq'ing about you, I thought you were all about facts and actualities -- you and I both know I didn't call you a dumbass in response, though it probably would have been more contextually appropriate. You said "lol I can't scoop up the lava" and the exact response I said was "way to be an idiot." A case can be made for semantics, but that is not exactly "cursing" at you; a farcry from the fictional phrase you offered.

I will dissect this one statement at a time.

First off, if you wanted to experiment how lava would react to touching water, you really think the best place to do that is directly on the side of the Pirate ship

- I said I was experimenting with lava on cuboided areas. I was surprised lava even spread the first time I laid it. Which is why I was curious if it would also form a cobblestone block when it hit water. Which it sort of did. And the only way to test this is directly on a cuboided area. The lava was also not blocking any pathway or walkway either.

" especially how the last time someone tried something similar, the entire thing was destroyed? "
- You know, I know, we all know, that lava does not destroy or burn anything on this server at all. Fire is the same way as well. So I knew that doing what I did would not have a negative effect on the boat itself.

"You said "lol I can't scoop up the lava" and the exact response I said was "way to be an idiot." A case can be made for semantics, but that is not exactly "cursing" at you; a farcry from the fictional phrase you offered"
-That is not what I said, and that is not the response you gave back to me. Since I did not record a screenshot of you saying that to me, I can't prove you wrong, but I will say your statement here is 100% false and you did curse at me.
C

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboJoeTLM 2011-01-10, 11:14 pm

You placing lava without asking anyone if you could = griefing

I don't care if you were experimenting, you need to ask permission to experiment.
HoboJoeTLM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bilwit 2011-01-10, 11:16 pm

Colinthetank wrote:I will dissect this one statement at a time.

- I said I was experimenting with lava on cuboided areas. I was surprised lava even spread the first time I laid it. Which is why I was curious if it would also form a cobblestone block when it hit water. Which it sort of did. And the only way to test this is directly on a cuboided area. The lava was also not blocking any pathway or walkway either.

- You know, I know, we all know, that lava does not destroy or burn anything on this server at all. Fire is the same way as well. So I knew that doing what I did would not have a negative effect on the boat itself.

-That is not what I said, and that is not the response you gave back to me. Since I did not record a screenshot of you saying that to me, I can't prove you wrong, but I will say your statement here is 100% false and you did curse at me.

Smile you know, all this time -- in the other threads -- I thought you were in the right and the accusers were in the wrong but now I know the game you play. If you knew anything about my post history, you would know that I am extremely detailed and careful about not cursing. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but now I know for a fact that you're a liar. I also don't see how "well I wanted to test how three buckets of lava reacted" is justification for doing it in the first place.

Last edited by bilwit on 2011-01-10, 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
bilwit
bilwit

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-10, 11:16 pm

HoboJoeTLM wrote:You placing lava without asking anyone if you could = griefing

I don't care if you were experimenting, you need to ask permission to experiment.

What? Please show me in the rules where it says I need to ask permission to either experiment with or without lava. Please troll, get out of here.
C

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-10, 11:19 pm

bilwit wrote:
Smile you know, all this time -- in the other threads -- I thought you were in the right and the accusers were in the wrong but now I know the game you play. I also don't see how "well I wanted to test how three buckets of lava reacted" is justification for doing it in the first place.

First of all, it was two buckets of lava. Don't try to stretch the truth to make me look worse. Second of all, I told you I was trying to figure out a way into the main pirate ship as I had been there for 10+ minutes without success. It is quite possible that I would be able to get into your ship through another entrance and having a pathway down there or at least a few blocks so I could look around would be extremely helpful. Also I could shoot you with an arrow if I was on a block.

It was not just experimenting, it was also for raiding purposes.

And before I logged off, even after I had died. I was talking to Clinthor trying to make sure the buckets of lava were gone. When he said they subsided on their own, I said okay so we are good then? He said yes, and so I logged off. This was not done out of griefing, at all. This was done as a method of raiding through experimenting. How do you think I get into and loot everyones stuff in this map, 2.0, and 1.0. You have to experiment. I have even had Chivers watch me break into a place to make sure I was not griefing and the whole time he said what I am doing is fine.

I broke into TDE in 2.0 by growing 2 trees ontop of each other so that the leaves would go right up to the walls so I could jump over. I broke into dozens of places by destroying one block that a switch was one and immediately right clicking the switch so I could open the door. The block re-appears but the door remains open. I do the same for chests and buttons and something similar for pressure plate doors. I am good at breaking into places, but I have to experiment in order to find the way in.

Last edited by Colinthetank on 2011-01-10, 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
C

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboJoeTLM 2011-01-10, 11:19 pm

Colinthetank wrote:

What? Please show me in the rules where it says I need to ask permission to either experiment with or without lava. Please troll, get out of here.

Here you go:
https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t75-griefing-game-mechanic-abuse-excessive-building-rules
https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t88-no-water-no-lava-rules

You were on someone else's base, without their permission, placing lava in their base. That is otherwise known as griefing.
HoboJoeTLM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bilwit 2011-01-10, 11:22 pm

Colinthetank wrote:
bilwit wrote:
Smile you know, all this time -- in the other threads -- I thought you were in the right and the accusers were in the wrong but now I know the game you play. I also don't see how "well I wanted to test how three buckets of lava reacted" is justification for doing it in the first place.

First of all, it was two buckets of lava. Don't try to stretch the truth to make me look worse. Second of all, I told you I was trying to figure out a way into the main pirate ship as I had been there for 10+ minutes without success. It is quite possible that I would be able to get into your ship through another entrance and having a pathway down there or at least a few blocks so I could look around would be extremely helpful. Also I could shoot you with an arrow if I was on a block.

It was not just experimenting, it was also for raiding purposes.

Coming from you, seriously? I can play this game too: I didn't respond to you at all and you just spammed me with personal attacks, curse words, and multiple threats. Oops? If you really wanted to see "if there was another entrance", you could have just swam orthogonal to the side of the ship, it's not like there's a secret entrance disguised as visible wooden blocks that can only be seen by pouring multiple buckets of lava on the side.

Last edited by bilwit on 2011-01-10, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
bilwit
bilwit

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-10, 11:25 pm

HoboJoeTLM wrote:
Colinthetank wrote:

Here you go:
https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com/t75-griefing-game-mechanic-abuse-excessive-building-rules

You were on someone else's base, without their permission, placing lava in their base. That is otherwise known as griefing.

Watch me completely own you:

Damn straight I was on their base without their permission. That's what raiding is. Is that really difficult to understand? And as for the no water no lava rules, that post was done about an hour after I placed my lava blocks. So don't try to say I was breaking any rules. And as I said before, get out of here troll.
C

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-10, 11:26 pm

HoboJoeTLM wrote:
Colinthetank wrote:

Here you go:

Both those posts were made after this happened, I wouldn't reference them as Colin would not have had access to them prior to the raid.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-10, 11:28 pm

Coming from you, seriously? I can play this game too: I didn't respond to you at all and you just spammed me with personal attacks, curse words, and multiple threats. Oops? If you really wanted to see "if there was another entrance", you could have just swam orthogonal to the side of the ship, it's not like there's a secret entrance disguised as visible wooden blocks that can only be seen by pouring multiple buckets of lava on the side.

What kind of 100% Bullshit is your above statement? I never messaged you with a curse word, a personal attack, or a threat. Are you kidding? I was messaging you trying to figure out a way to remove the lava blocks (which subsided on their own). And please no re-read my above post about experimenting. I am the best at breaking into castles, towns, and houses. And that's because I experiment and figure things out that are not obvious to the majority of people. So don't try to dwarf my intelligence by saying such hypocrisies.

Also did you know you can place a bucket of lava and water on cuboided squares, and that it will spread, and that when they reach they will form cobblestone blocks. Based upon that, I could hypothetically create a pathway of water and lava to form into stairwell (directly on top of cuboided areas) so that I could get into numerous buildings not just in your kingdom, but in others as well.
C

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboJoeTLM 2011-01-10, 11:33 pm

ivanelk wrote:
HoboJoeTLM wrote:
Colinthetank wrote:

Here you go:

Both those posts were made after this happened, I wouldn't reference them as Colin would not have had access to them prior to the raid.

He does have access to this though which was updated on the 10th at 12:50 am. http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=97035 in which it states "Basically griefing is anything that is affecting the gameplay in a negative way and is done with little to no purpose. For instance a bandit finds a way into one of the kingdoms and starts destroying everything with a pickaxe. That would be griefing. There would be little reason for a bandit to do that. However a bandit who breaks down someones front door and goes into their house to steal stuff out of their chest, and make a run for it. That is not griefing." and then later states "When raiding your only goal is to steal from another player or kingdom, unless it is for some Role Playing purpose that is apart of the game play. Senseless destruction of their property for the sake of being a nuisance or getting some sort of revenge is not allowed. You will steal and then you will leave the way you came back."

Placing lava does not seem to accomplish any sort of raiding goal. Plus don't try to defend it, placing lava during raids has always been looked upon as griefing and I'm sure plenty of people would back that up.
HoboJoeTLM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bilwit 2011-01-10, 11:37 pm

Colinthetank wrote:

What kind of 100% Bullshit is your above statement? I never messaged you with a curse word, a personal attack, or a threat. Are you kidding? I was messaging you trying to figure out a way to remove the lava blocks (which subsided on their own). And please no re-read my above post about experimenting. I am the best at breaking into castles, towns, and houses. And that's because I experiment and figure things out that are not obvious to the majority of people. So don't try to dwarf my intelligence by saying such hypocrisies.

Also did you know you can place a bucket of lava and water on cuboided squares, and that it will spread, and that when they reach they will form cobblestone blocks. Based upon that, I could hypothetically create a pathway of water and lava to form into stairwell (directly on top of cuboided areas) so that I could get into numerous buildings not just in your kingdom, but in others as well.

Now who's the liar? One second you're spamming arrows through the window trying to hit me, the next you're pouring multiple buckets of lava on the side of the ship, and then you start messaging me, laughing and mocking -- yet you're saying you were trying to help me? Smile

About the bit on dwarfing your intelligence -- you do an excellent job of doing that without me.
bilwit
bilwit

Back to top Go down

Post  Rorandes 2011-01-10, 11:40 pm

Just an FYI. The factions are protected by Towny, not Cuboid.
Rorandes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next