The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban colin

+6
TheLolness
Soto_Black
C
AdrianRedd
Blind_Merc
ivanelk
10 posters

Go down

Unban colin Empty Unban colin

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-11, 2:55 pm

I motion to unban Colin, he wasn't griefing with the lava he placed on the pirate ship according to him, and the picture clearly showed that the lava was already bucketed and was slowly going away. The post about not being allowed to use lava or water was not made before then. He had a purpose for using it and all he was doing was making a platform to stand on while he tried to break into the ship.

And to be fair if he happened to break in where he could see an open chest he could potentially quickly break the block and right click on the open chest to get its contents.

I really don't think he deserved a perma-ban for this, but that is just me.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Unban colin Empty Re: Unban colin

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-01-11, 3:56 pm

Who could be banned for more than one reason, or is on trial ban?
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-11, 4:02 pm

He's been banned for many offenses, not just one. He's been a problem since 1.0. He's been given multiple chances to change his attitude and play style, but hasn't shown any progress. That's why he was banned, not just because he griefed the pirates.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-11, 4:34 pm

Adrian, you have openly stated how much you hate me and how much you want me perma banned. But please do not make shit up, I did not grief the pirates at all. Please tell me the damage I caused to you or your area or any inconvenience that I caused you or the pirates? Because I did nothing of the sort. Adrian, remember the banning you did against me. And how ridiculous that was? It took 1 post to show how stupid your ban was and I was unbanned hours later. Yet you still hold this grudge against me and continuously try to throw dirt on my name.

I do not want to be unbanned. I am tired of this server. I wish we still had all the posts on this forum so I could show how ridiculous 95% of my bans are. Why do you think I get unbanned? I am great at making appeal posts, but that is not the main reason.

I am able to show through factual evidence that I did not break the rules and that's how I get unbanned. People hold grudges way too easily on this server, including you Adrian. Every time I killed someone, they would flip out on me and then cry that I griefed them in some way or spawn killed them. It doesn't matter if I actually did grief them because eventually the admins start to presume me as guilty (Soto included, unfortunately), and I get banned almost immediately. So then I appeal and show how I didn't grief, but then this dark cloud consistently follows me around and it grows bigger every time I get banned.

An example of how easy it is to get me banned. Shigan talked to soto for 5 minutes in the forum chat. Shigan gave no actual evidence and everything he said was opinion based. But I was banned for no reason. This is because of the dark cloud I said that was following me. And the reason why I was banned originally on the 23rd was because one admin (Rashala) said we got into a verbal disagreement and Soto gave the order to ban me immediately and said he would deal with the actual issue later.

[20:38:38 09/01/11] Shigan : Soto
[20:38:46 09/01/11] Soto_Black : hey
[20:38:51 09/01/11] Shigan : Why was Colinthetank unbanned?
[20:39:14 09/01/11] Soto_Black : I am not sure.
[20:39:27 09/01/11] Shigan : The mods say you did it.
[20:39:29 09/01/11] Soto_Black : I didn't know he was even banned.
[20:39:38 09/01/11] Soto_Black : I dont recall
[20:39:41 09/01/11] Soto_Black : Maybe I did
[20:39:42 09/01/11] Shigan : For being a general griefer
[20:39:56 09/01/11] Shigan : That no one wanted around
[20:40:15 09/01/11] Soto_Black : I did once and had a talk with him. We appealed and came back. After that I am not sure why he was banned again.
[20:40:20 09/01/11] Soto_Black : He*
[20:41:22 09/01/11] Shigan : I think it was RAshala
[20:41:35 09/01/11] Shigan : Rashala asked you and you said you'd had enough of him
[20:41:43 09/01/11] Shigan : So s/he banned him
[20:42:03 09/01/11] Shigan : He has been nothing but a pain to the entire server
[20:42:31 09/01/11] Shigan : Next to no one liked him, besides his fellow griefers ( from what I know )
[20:42:38 09/01/11] Shigan : Only one person was upset he was banned
[20:44:15 09/01/11] Domitius : Hello!
[20:44:43 09/01/11] Soto_Black : I will remove him again when I get a moment

I honestly try not to hold grudges, but it's fucking ridiculous the kind of things that get me banned.

This server can not be run by admins who are immature and young. They do not know how to handle themselves or deal with other people. Similarly, even having underage children on this server creates issues on its own. I had derek make a post about me saying I could have been potentially hacking because the server was lagging. He made the post because I killed him in pvp. Even though I didn't get banned from that exact post, consistent posts and outcry's (no matter how truthful) result in someone getting banned.

Also like last night, I was perma-banned from the teamspeak server by Chivers. I said some form of "fucking" to Rorandes and called her an imbecile. Chivers didn't even say, "Colin stop" or kick me from the server, or send me a message. I just get outright perma-banned. Yet the day before Shigan said in teamspeak 10+ times "Colin you're a fucking faggot, I hope you die". And when I confronted Chivers about it, he just said "I am not an admin of teamspeak, and I don't want to deal with it". Yet apparently he is an admin on teamspeak and he only wants to deal with me. So please try to explain this.

Every time someone says "Colin has been banned so many times" it annoys me. I was not banned multiple times, I was a victim of admin abuse from various sources. Yet I create an appeal and still try to get back on the server despite having to deal with so much bullshit. Yet even now, you put the system 3 warnings, 2 kicks, 1 ban in place. I have yet to be warned, never been kicked, and I am always instantly banned. You created a system to deal with these issues and even assigned Sevyn to deal with these issues. Yet sevyn has never banned me, and you have never used the 3-2-1 system with me.

Last edited by Colinthetank on 2011-01-11, 4:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
C

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-11, 4:37 pm

Honestly I don't think I have seen you do anything deserving of a ban. In 1.0 I was kinda puzzled at how you managed to get in to my house even though it was townyed. Actually I don't think I have seen one time where you kill someone and said person has not complained about it.
The only thing I possibly could think of which is griefing was emptying out the chests throwing crap everywhere, but according to chivers that isn't griefing.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-01-11, 4:55 pm

ivanelk wrote:I motion to unban Colin, he wasn't griefing with the lava he placed on the pirate ship according to him, and the picture clearly showed that the lava was already bucketed and was slowly going away. The post about not being allowed to use lava or water was not made before then. He had a purpose for using it and all he was doing was making a platform to stand on while he tried to break into the ship.

And to be fair if he happened to break in where he could see an open chest he could potentially quickly break the block and right click on the open chest to get its contents.

I really don't think he deserved a perma-ban for this, but that is just me.

You do make a good point. Those rules were not posted, and in fact have only recently had solid rules for the game. I think this issue deserves more attention from me and I will start doing some investigating into all of this mess with colin. I have never witnessed any griefing, spawn killing, by him.

However due to some actions in the past he was on probation, however justified that was, and he once again started trash talking. I have already spoken with him once about it. It is not apart of the RP, or respectful of the other players. Colin may have a set of rules to go by now and follow them, but the trash talking would have to go for good as well.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-11, 5:39 pm

Soto, I will talk to you next week and we can go from there.
C

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-01-11, 6:07 pm

I think colin getting ban is extremely unfair and im sure he gets tired of me. i am pretty sure that he knows the rules to this server better then every1 of the pirate,igor,dawn and they just do everything they can just to get him ban, just because hes a amazing pvper you guys dont gotta hate,it is a "PVP Server" when these factions kill each other but when colin kills someone its spawnkilling/Griefing. it is really unfair.
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-11, 6:24 pm

Hopefully people will be more tolerant when he comes back.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-11, 7:47 pm

Sevyn wrote:Hopefully people will be more tolerant when he comes back.
I gotta admit he is easily the best player on this server. So it makes sense that everyone is just jealous because he kills them takes their full diamond armor and he never dies.

Everyone just rages so much so they always try to find the littlest thing to get him banned. It honestly is just silly and should stop, if you can't handle dieing then don't play on a pvp server.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  CornNerd 2011-01-11, 8:15 pm

ivanelk wrote:
I gotta admit he is easily the best player on this server. So it makes sense that everyone is just jealous because he kills them takes their full diamond armor and he never dies.

Everyone just rages so much so they always try to find the littlest thing to get him banned. It honestly is just silly and should stop, if you can't handle dieing then don't play on a pvp server.

I am not sure it is so much this as the way he goes about killing people. I know when he killed me, he was somewhat rude afterward. I said absolutely nothing to him. Does he deserve to be banned because he tends to be rude? Not necessarily. But perhaps people would have nicer feelings towards him if he was a bit nicer in return.
CornNerd
CornNerd

http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-11, 9:05 pm

CornNerd wrote:
ivanelk wrote:

I am not sure it is so much this as the way he goes about killing people. I know when he killed me, he was somewhat rude afterward. I said absolutely nothing to him. Does he deserve to be banned because he tends to be rude? Not necessarily. But perhaps people would have nicer feelings towards him if he was a bit nicer in return.
I don't think as much as he has killed me (1.0 was a bitch Razz ), he ever started something.

You whisper him, he will respond though I don't think he ever started anything with me.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-01-11, 9:07 pm

well Colin is right i should have said something to him but i just had enough of multiple people talking "shit" on the team speak and then you get on i might have over reacted.. but you dont need to talk to anyone the way you were. I unbanned you from team speak for right now and if you apologizes to Rorandes then that would be awesome. Just because she is a girl and you dont need to talk to people the way you do. Next i dont want to get involved in the whole unbanning of Colin cause i believe he should not be banned but he does do stupid things. Like when admin and moderators tell him to lay low for a while and let everything come down Colin gets on and talked trash again then has to go raid a place. It was stupid of him to do that. But for all the times i have heard that Colin was a bad person i dont think he is.
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  melikedonuts 2011-01-12, 12:19 am

even with the trashtalking he has done. i dont think he should be banned for any reasons, due to everything above. and also, @ the teamspeak meeting. we had the shit about swearing. Its the internet. If you cant handle it or if your to young why are you on? Like me. idc if i get troll'd at or called a fag or a bitch. its just a word and its the internet. most likely they are gunna do anything about it, like come to me and beat me, but just because of that, theres always a thing called "Mute"
and... thats all i have to say. i needa go sleep Shocked
melikedonuts
melikedonuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down