The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion getting griefed/raided every day.

+6
ivanelk
Kremit
Blind_Merc
igortv123
derekiv
Habit
10 posters

Go down

Legion getting griefed/raided every day. Empty Legion getting griefed/raided every day.

Post  Habit 2011-02-14, 11:33 am

We are getting griefed/raided every day now from unknown persons.
Yesterday when i logged in there were lots of building griefed, mossys missing in our arena, our mobspawner destroyed that it didnt work anymore and our some craftbook things destroyed. We told chivers about it, kept building.
Now 10 mins ago i logged in minecraft. found next to a zomby again a stack of mossys, 2 stacks iron, some lapiz, 6 diamondtools, like 4 diamondswords 2 stacks coal. obvs some raidchampion lost the battle with a zombie there, i checked the arena and this stack of mossys again was cut out of our arena.

Raiding isnt allowed at all so is griefing, cant the adminteam scan the blocks to find out whos doing this daily griefing?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Legion getting griefed/raided every day. Empty Re: Legion getting griefed/raided every day.

Post  derekiv 2011-02-14, 1:21 pm

Habit, speak for yourself. You stole a lapis-block and blue wool from my wall.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Legion getting griefed/raided every day. Empty Re: Legion getting griefed/raided every day.

Post  igortv123 2011-02-14, 2:11 pm

If you guys were a little nicer...
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-14, 2:12 pm

igortv123 wrote:If you guys were a little nicer...

This. Smile
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-14, 2:40 pm

derekiv wrote:Habit, speak for yourself. You stole a lapis-block and blue wool from my wall.

nope i didnt, and it was in times of war were raiding was allowed.
but keep posting shit we need to talk over and over again plz, the threat u opened isnt enough
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-14, 5:23 pm

Habit wrote:
derekiv wrote:Habit, speak for yourself. You stole a lapis-block and blue wool from my wall.

but keep posting shit we need to talk over and over again plz, the threat u opened isnt enough

so what your saying habit is if your kingdom was at war and got raided and all the lapiz blocks in LEGION on your front wall was taken it wouldnt be griefing? not attacking you in anyway just curious
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-14, 5:47 pm

Well they shouldn't be able to get those, because you can't place blocks in war only destroy.

So that isn't a problem.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-14, 6:30 pm

Kremit wrote:
Habit wrote:

so what your saying habit is if your kingdom was at war and got raided and all the lapiz blocks in LEGION on your front wall was taken it wouldnt be griefing? not attacking you in anyway just curious

i didnt take the lapiz and i would consider it griefing when someone takes my legion sign off, yes, but i wouldnt be so stupid to leave it there in times of war
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Luke17 2011-02-15, 3:48 am

Habit wrote:

Raiding isn't removing a piece of wall thats called griefing so this is moot Very Happy
Luke17
Luke17

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 1:03 pm

Luke17 wrote:
Habit wrote:

Raiding isn't removing a piece of wall thats called griefing so this is moot Very Happy

making a hole to enter something isnt griefing, thats part of raiding
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-15, 5:15 pm

Habit wrote:

only if u replace the blocks as you found them!
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-15, 5:30 pm

Kremit wrote:
Habit wrote:

in war, you cant
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-15, 5:33 pm

Kremit wrote:
Habit wrote:

u dont need to replace it, still its nice of the raider if they do
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-15, 7:56 pm

In townied areas during war you can destroy blocks, but placing is not possible still.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-19, 12:01 am

i think legion should towny their base
i mean seriously, you dont need that big of kingdom, if you keep qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq'ing (especially habit ) about being greifed, chage your kingdom so its freaking protected. GG
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-19, 8:12 am

Boshiwukins wrote:i think legion should towny their base
i mean seriously, you dont need that big of kingdom, if you keep qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq'ing (especially habit ) about being greifed, chage your kingdom so its freaking protected. GG

yes i qq about griefers, so go make me redicolous. you guys qq even more about a single legit kill...
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-19, 9:41 am

Whats wrong about QQing against griefing? We do it because it is against the rules.

However, you guys QQ about legit kills, raids, anything.
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-19, 10:24 am

Bosh do you want me to tear down the pirates base? It will probably take me a group of people to do it, but I can have it done.

Towny is hardly a protection at this point because almost everyone knows most of the glitches and a few know an unbeatable one.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-19, 3:27 pm

ivanelk wrote:Bosh do you want me to tear down the pirates base? It will probably take me a group of people to do it, but I can have it done.

Towny is hardly a protection at this point because almost everyone knows most of the glitches and a few know an unbeatable one.

I quote this because if it happens it can now be used as evidence against you.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-19, 3:37 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
ivanelk wrote:Bosh do you want me to tear down the pirates base? It will probably take me a group of people to do it, but I can have it done.

I quote this because if it happens it can now be used as evidence against you.
I was making a point. That is just a statement that it can be done. It shouldn't be a problem once societies is out though.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  BL00XER 2011-02-19, 9:56 pm

habit you should towny the base they keep destroying or any base they do, you do have like a whole bunch of un used towny blocks
BL00XER
BL00XER

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 3:25 am

BL00XER wrote:habit you should towny the base they keep destroying or any base they do, you do have like a whole bunch of un used towny blocks

our base is well planned out and we calculated every single townyblock, its not the time to use them now-
I thought like
Smart guys can get in the base
Stupid guys cant get through/passed our wall
Supid guys grief
Smart guys dont grief

So i expected we should be save Very Happy

damn stupid guys still can use google to get pass the walls even without knowing about gamemechanics etc Sad

we work hard every day to make it even harder for the stupied guys Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down