The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Revolutionary Legion (applications open)

+13
Dalejin
davidfairclough
Toren
Cypranex
Arkitek
WickedFury
melikedonuts
Quark_Quark
RevolutionBeginz
TheLolness
Diabloz
DarwinAssist
ivanelk
17 posters

Go down

The Revolutionary Legion (applications open) Empty The Revolutionary Legion (applications open)

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-24, 8:55 pm

NEW RULE: If you have applied to two kingdoms, you must remove your application to the other kingdom or you will be ignored.
New Rule: If you apply wrong I will warn you once, but if you do it wrong the second time I am sorry but you are not going to be accepted.

Hello I am Ivan Elk one of the assistants in this kingdom. My job will be managing the application thread and writing this stuff up. I expect ALL APPLICANTS to read the FULL post.

First, you are going to need to agree to these rules which are very basic, but essential to being part of this kingdom.

1. If you break any server rules that are going to give this kingdom a bad image such as spawn killing. If we are told you did this and you are convicted of such charge by a mod we will be alerted that this happened and you will face a punishment within the faction. If you are a repeat offender I would consider your time in the faction done.

2. If you are having a problem with someone of another faction or a vagabond, do not get vengeance in a rule breaking manner. Please let us know, a lot of us have grudges on certain people and we will have no problem killing whoever wronged you.

3. If you are having a problem with anyone in the faction do not harass them or us. Kindly make a post in the faction forums explaining why you are frustrated with them. If you want your application to be read put: I read rule number five and loled, at the top/ first line of your post.

4. Be tolerant of others. No one likes a jerk, so if you plan on being one, I would plan for an especially short stay.

Now onto the description of Habit's "character" and the general kingdom description...

Habit was part of the legendary Spanish navy as the most superior fleet commander, commanding a fleet of 10 ships.
Unfortunately, the untamed pirates, under Adrian Redd, went blood thirsty killing off most, if not all, the people of his mighty fleet.
Habit returned of what is left of his crew in order to start a new order and avenge his fleet...
However, Habit has become enraged and is now looking for total domination. He is a cruel king who will raid towns that he finds to be any threat or contain values. If you are looking to join his mighty empire you will be protected by some of the greatest warriors in this world. However, if you decide to reject his order and get in his way, he will not hesitate to have you and your order crushed to the earth which it is built on.

After reading that you can probably tell that we are going to warring, somewhat specifically against the pirates. This kingdom was not made to be peaceful. Oh and have a ~ at the end of your post or it will also be ignored. We will however likely have alliances and possible ceasefires with other kingdoms which are not to be broken or gone against. If you do this it will be considered an offense to your faction, and may earn you some distrust from the faction (unless of course you provide a good reason stating why you went against orders).

Current roster (this is updated as more members are added in the forum group):
King: Habit
Assistants: Ivanelk, DarwinAssist, Diabloz, Thelolness, and GeorgeH
Nobles: Ivanelk, DarwinAssist, Diabloz, Arkitek, thelolness, and GeorgeH
Peasants: Colinthetank, Cypranex, Dalejin, davidfairclough, howitzer, melikedonuts, Quark_Quark, RevolutionBeginz, SinFa, Toren 2, WickedFury, and xgoggsx

So for you application after you read the FULL post you need to fill out the following:

In game name:
Do you have a mic:
Why do you want to join:
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here):

None of these are really going to disqualify you from joining, we just need to get an idea about a few things.
I will make an example application as well as have the rest of the current roster members post one as well.

My post:

I think I would like to join this faction.

In game name: ivanelk
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: yes
Do you have a mic: yes
Why do you want to join: I find Habit's leadership abilities juxtaposed to his exceptional building skills.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): I have been here a couple months into 1.0
~
If your application is done wrong due to not reading the full post it will be deleted when Habit or I sees it.

Last edited by ivanelk on 2011-02-17, 3:17 pm; edited 11 times in total
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

The Revolutionary Legion (applications open) Empty Re: The Revolutionary Legion (applications open)

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-01-24, 9:04 pm

I think I would like to join this faction
In game name: DarwinAssist
Why do you want to join: I think habit will bge a good hard working leader and have made friends with the people who are joining
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): I was here for the last few weeks of 1.0 and have been here ever since. ~
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

The Revolutionary Legion (applications open) Empty Re: The Revolutionary Legion (applications open)

Post  Diabloz 2011-01-24, 9:10 pm

I think i would like to Join this faction

In game name: Diabloz
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: Yes
Do you have a mic: Yes
Why do you want to join: Because Habit is an important Anomaly to this server Ergo Vis Avis Concordently >
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5-H9ZBS1U
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here):
Since 1.0 Razz
~

Last edited by Diabloz on 2011-01-25, 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-01-25, 9:23 am

In game name: TheLolness
Do you have (or able to get) team speak:YUP
Do you have a mic:YUP
Why do you want to join: i Want to join because habit is a amazing builder and only ppl that havent gotten to talk with him think hes a bad person but he realy is a great person and ill look forward to building with him
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here):Since 1.0
~

Last edited by TheLolness on 2011-01-25, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  RevolutionBeginz 2011-01-25, 10:20 am

In game name: RevolutionBeginz
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: yeah
Do you have a mic: yeah
Why do you want to join: I already speaked with Habit several times an d I find him very nice also he has great leadership capabilities and his buildings and other plans are ambicious and I like 'em.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): Started in 2.0 in the past three weeks and I helped Habit in his plans.
~

Last edited by RevolutionBeginz on 2011-01-25, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
RevolutionBeginz
RevolutionBeginz

Back to top Go down

Post  Quark_Quark 2011-01-26, 3:37 pm

In game name: Quark_Quark
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: ofc
Why do you want to join: becuase its good
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): been here around 3 months or so...
~
Quark_Quark

Back to top Go down

Post  melikedonuts 2011-01-27, 12:14 pm

I think i would like to join the faction
In game name: MeLikeDonuts
Do you have (or able to get) team speak:Got it.
Do you have a mic: Has it.
Why do you want to join: Im already in? Because I love to become part of habit's uber team, even if I am the like .... lowest rank person out of all of you.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): I've been here at the end of V2.0 And still here.
~
melikedonuts
melikedonuts

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedFury 2011-01-27, 6:12 pm

In game name:WickedFury
Do you have (or able to get) team speak:have
Do you have a mic:yes
Why do you want to join: was a member before in 1.0 and 2.0
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here):joined not long after sever was first made. worked with ivan and habit
~
WickedFury
WickedFury

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkitek 2011-01-27, 6:25 pm

In game name: Arkitek
Do you have a mic: Wicked and I only have 1 so kinda? lol
Why do you want to join: Cause I have worked with habit before
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): Been around almost from the beginning, I was in Igortv123's town then changed to Habits massive wall team =P
~
Arkitek
Arkitek

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-01-29, 10:25 am

In game name: Cypranex
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: Have it
Do you have a mic: I have two computers that I use. One does, and one doesn't.
Why do you want to join: I remember how well-run Isengard was. I'd like to be a part of that again.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): I was part of 1.0. I was Isengard's guardian for like 3 days until 2.0 came out.
~
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-01-29, 11:03 am

I think i would like to join this faction

In game name: Toren2
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: no, i have skype though
Do you have a mic: no
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a strong, dedicated faction. I've looked around and it seems to me Habit has been praised for good leadership skills and experience in running a faction. I feel that this faction has great potential to become one of the strongest here in Kingdoms and I would like to contribute to that.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): I think i've been here since mid 2.0, and I've never been banned or anything.
~
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  davidfairclough 2011-01-30, 9:24 am

i think I would like to join this faction
In game name: davidfairclough
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: yes of course
Why do you want to join: becuase its good and Habit rules the dominion
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): been playing with habit for a few months on starcraft and started to play with him about 2 months ago, he was the person who initialally introduced me to this server, i started on this server back when it was jsut a plain island before the reset.
~
davidfairclough

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalejin 2011-02-02, 4:24 pm

In game name: Dalejin
Why do you want to join: I'm friends with Darrwinassist who is in the faction.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): I have been with the server since the begining of December.
~
Dalejin

Back to top Go down

Post  xgoggsx 2011-02-10, 2:31 pm

This looks interesting!
In game name: xgoggsx
Do you have (or able to get) team speak: Yes (able to get it)
Why do you want to join: As mentioned before, I have been having trouble with pirates and their tomfoolery, and I like the work that I have heard Habit has been doing. I would like to participate in the actions happening now, also am a renowned farmer/architect/designer. Enjoys a good PvP as well.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): This mc account is a little over 2 months old, been a part of this server for a little less than that.
xgoggsx

Back to top Go down

Post  SinFa 2011-02-10, 4:29 pm

This looks interesting.

In game name: SinFa
Why do you want to join: I want to be in an active, winning kingdom. Additionally, I heard that the kingdom is organized and well led.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): since the start of 2.0
~
SinFa

Back to top Go down

Post  muzzey5 2011-02-17, 10:18 pm

I read rule number five and loled

In game name:muzzey5
Why do you want to join:Because i think habit is an amazing leader and would love to be a part of his faction
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here):I have been in the server since 2.0
~
muzzey5

Back to top Go down

Post  heishe 2011-02-20, 10:17 am

I read rule number five and loled

In game name: Heishe
Do you have a mic: no
Why do you want to join: Habit is my real life bff, so this is an obvious choice.
What is your history with this server (how long have you been here): Have none, I'm new.

~
heishe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down