The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Griefing of Natio (Legion)

+15
Dementor
Soto_Black
MrSpoon
ballnazor
Boshiwukins
Habit
thewarthog
Hazzy
Diabloz
TheLolness
Arkitek
ivanelk
Littlemoomoo
Sevyn
Falzz
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Griefing of Natio (Legion) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Griefing of Natio (Legion)

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-12, 2:31 pm

Boshiwukins wrote:RELAXXHHHSHSHSH. anyways I know it would not be the Legion since Habits gotten a bit strict about this raiding.

Its high time all know the truth. ManneofSandvich has run around on this server greifing since day 1.
He greifed my town, Sarr. He greifed natio once before, and he has come back to do it again.
My statement is that ManneofSandvich is the one who griefed this whole town, and I demand justice. I am sick of him and also of what he has done. Hh flooded our farm, he destroyed ground, he placed random blocks everywhere, he built a giant "gate" which is a flat wall of fences, outside Natio, he destroyed many blocks just to get inside buildings, he has torn down trees, he has put locks on our own chests, he has placed fences in areas for no particular reason, and he has taken our stuff and destroyed chests with stuff in them. He has He has He has. I could go on for years.
Ive only taked about Natio, not to mention everywhere else. He raids everything and basically greifs it. He is a jerk, he is selfish, and he has no sense of following any rule of any kind. If he had to kill someone in a base, he would most likely dump lava in it

PLEASE, a mod look into this. I want ManneofSandvich banned.

Looking into immediately.

EDIT: BAN HAMMERED, courtesy of Chivers. Thanks for the tipoff!
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

The Griefing of Natio (Legion) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Griefing of Natio (Legion)

Post  SinFa 2011-02-12, 6:06 pm

I know the culprit is caught, but just want to say that no one would be stupid enough to leave traces that would lead to themselves in such obvious ways, e.g. this:

https://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/Falzz792/?action=view&current=2011-02-11_205043.png

(1st pic of OP's link)
SinFa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-12, 6:23 pm

SinFa wrote:I know the culprit is caught, but just want to say that no one would be stupid enough to leave traces that would lead to themselves in such obvious ways, e.g. this:

https://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/Falzz792/?action=view&current=2011-02-11_205043.png

(1st pic of OP's link)

We figured that.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-12, 7:48 pm

Now what if someone who I'm going to name Z decides to grief a town and say "Griefed by Z."

Us: Naw, he wouldn't tell us he griefed the place Very Happy
Z: Meheheh.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-12, 10:41 pm

thewarthog wrote:Now what if someone who I'm going to name Z decides to grief a town and say "Griefed by Z."

Us: Naw, he wouldn't tell us he griefed the place Very Happy
Z: Meheheh.

True. I would like for some other Wizards *ahem to check the build log.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-02-13, 8:20 am

AHHH. Why all the conspiracy theories? We just need one of the admins to check the BigBrother logs. These logs record EVERY block destruction/creation. (time, place, location, block-type)
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-13, 9:48 am

derekiv wrote:AHHH. Why all the conspiracy theories? We just need one of the admins to check the BigBrother logs. These logs record EVERY block destruction/creation. (time, place, location, block-type)

what i could read out is that they did and banned some guy with "sandwich" in his name
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-13, 5:43 pm

ivanelk wrote:Hazzy umad bro?
Possibly because you realize that I am a lot smarter than you, and when I prove you entirely wrong, you have to result to others' Memes. Your not very good at trolling, so I would suggest stopping before you make yourself look any worse than you already are.
Ivan I am honestly sick of you. People are just giving their opinion, and you have to comment on everything. Not to mention trying to sound smarter. Seriously Ivan, shut the fuck up.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-13, 6:08 pm

igortv123 wrote:
ivanelk wrote:Hazzy umad bro?
Possibly because you realize that I am a lot smarter than you, and when I prove you entirely wrong, you have to result to others' Memes. Your not very good at trolling, so I would suggest stopping before you make yourself look any worse than you already are.
Ivan I am honestly sick of you. People are just giving their opinion, and you have to comment on everything. Not to mention trying to sound smarter. Seriously Ivan, shut the fuck up.
People are just giving their opinion is the point... this board isn't for everyone's opinions about a situation. This board is supposed to be used in order to get to the bottom of disputes not 20 people that aren't part of the situation to comment about it.

Do you realize how often these disputes get thrown off track because people decide to post their opinion, then someone posts their opinion about that other persons opinion.

It usually goes 3 routes, and hardly stays on topic and focused.
A. A flame fest
B. A troll fest
C. Get's locked

And I would suggest not using that language. Especially when you don't have anything to back it up. You think that you belong in every topic, that your opinion matters. If you know something about the situation... well sure, post. But if your just putting in your "2 cents" about something that you have no actual knowledge about it is honestly pretty disgusting.

One thing I believe was mentioned before is this server has a bad community. Now, I don't really agree with that statement, we have a community equivalent to xbox live.
50% are screaming, raging, prepubescent kids shouting the N word because they think it is cool. 20% don't follow the rules. 15% do nothing but complain, though less than the 50% kids. 10% stay because there is some connection to someone or something on the server. 5% are perfect angels that just don't get fed up with things.
The 50% need to learn to just relax, getting killed isn't the end of the world. It isn't necessary to cry "cheater" every time you lose an hour's worth of branch mining. 15% need to learn there is a time and place, but not everything is the end of the world. 20% shouldn't be here if they can't follow the rules. To the rest, you keep the community from completely becoming crap, bravo for keeping your cool, and actually enjoying the game.

You do realize that when someone does file a dispute on a player that it isn't NECESSARY for you to post your opinion, correct? Then what are you doing here Igor, in a thread that does not involve you...
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Amagous 2011-02-13, 6:18 pm

ivanelk wrote:
Hazzy wrote:Oh look, more drama.

If the Legion was framed... their enemies would be a good start. That puts half the server on the suspect list. Sweet.
Oh look! Its another Igor that is posting in something that doesn't involve him. Sweet.

Seriously, these aren't supposed to be conversations about where the server is going, I wonder why all the threads get off topic here and locked.

Posting info about who could have framed the legion if it was infact a framing job is not off topic.

Also, for a public relations representative, you sure are a pompous _______(take your pick of any of at least 34 words or phrases that all fit comfortably into the end of this sentence).

"People are just giving their opinion is the point... this board isn't for everyone's opinions about a situation. This board is supposed to be used in order to get to the bottom of disputes"
Precisely ivan. Often, seemingly pointless opinions or bits of info can bring leads that help find the suspect. If you had an ounce of unbiased logic in your body, you'd know this.

Also, saying things like "umadbro?" "QQing" and talking down to someone who's accusing your faction who has been responsible for 85% of the actions on the server that are similar or almost even identical to this situation; are not befitting of someone in "public relations". I suggest you either change your tune, Habit appoints a new public relations officer, or you get used to that 50% of the server attempting to cause harm to the legion steadily increasing.
Amagous

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-13, 7:43 pm

What in Hazzy's post would have helped them to find out who did it?
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-13, 7:59 pm

Does it matter? Hazzy was just saying something because the last time I checked, this is a public fourm. No need to snap at him.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-13, 8:13 pm

"Oh look, more drama.

If the Legion was framed... their enemies would be a good start. That puts half the server on the suspect list. Sweet."
First, he is whining about the drama. Not contributing at all.
Second he states something that was already known, then proceeds to make a sarcastic comment about it.

What about that post didn't justify being told off?

This is a public forum, true, but honestly is this your business? Unless you have some actual knowledge about who did it then I don't see how it is.

I just communicate problems to Habit and such, like if we are being accused of raiding a village and such. My job isn't to be Mr. Nice, I usually don't get ticked off to this extent, but this board has been the breeding ground of just absolute crap.
Look at this discussion. I know I kicked the rock when I told hazzy off, but this is what happens to almost every player dispute thread.

This ENTIRE PROBLEM was solved already.

Sevyn, no where else for this thread to go but down.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Amagous 2011-02-14, 10:00 am

ivanelk wrote:This ENTIRE PROBLEM was solved already.

Sevyn, no where else for this thread to go but down.

If this is true and the culprit was already caught, then I agree with ivan. This thread should be locked and everyone can carry on there conversations/flaming of eachother in PM's.
Amagous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2