The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App

+3
AdrianRedd
Workin
Buenasera13
7 posters

Go down

Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App Empty Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App

Post  Buenasera13 2011-02-02, 1:48 am

Kingdom name: Order of the Phoenicians (check out our clan page here http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=156440)

Why do you want to start a kingdom: Our clan needs a server where we can play together, build together, and prosper together. We are always looking for new servers to expand into, and yours looks like a fantastic addition. Also, from reading about your server, I am quite impressed and eager to see what your it is like. I want to start a kingdom so my clan can be a sole entity that holds dominion over itself, we do not want to be controlled, but we want to be a part of a controlled server like this one.

Your in game name: buenasera13

A description of the king (your character): This is a bit conflicting, but my clan is ruled by an oligarchy. As in, there are a total of four ruling figures. These figures include oscargporter, hi5566, InternetViking, and myself. Since the foundation of our clan, this is how we have ruled, and until the death of our clan, this is how we will rule. I am not trying to be a pretentious asshole, I am only informing you how our leading structure is organized. furthermore, all four of us are solid rulers, sometimes a bit benevolent, but most of the time level headed. oscarporter and internetviking love to build, their passion is to create structures of immense beauty and awe. hi5566 and I are more warlike but in return politically minded. We strive to create alliances, and fight noble wars against are enemies. We love minecraft for its intensity and its passion.

In game names of the players who will be joining (10+): I will update as the members of my clan post their applications on this page...
Buenasera13
Buenasera13

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App Empty Re: Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App

Post  Workin 2011-02-02, 4:43 pm

Your in game name:
Workin

Why you think the applying player (buenasera13) would be a good leader:
While I have not known him for a very long time, buenasera13 appears to be an extremely competent leader. He respects ideas and recognizes what must be done for the good of the clan. It would be a shame for him to be kept out of this server.
Workin

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App Empty Re: Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-02-02, 5:20 pm

The server is still in development. Right now we're re-writing a custom mod to support all the gameplay elements that we need. Also, this server survives almost solely on the cooperation of our players. If anyone gets it in their head that they are above the rules of the server, they cause problems. Unfortunately, there are still players in the system that break rules fairly often, and currently we're having trouble finding responsible people that we can trust to follow the rules and play according to the spirit of the server.

This server is about role playing, and finding your place in a world full of interesting people. The main focus is to create interesting stories and situations for our characters to live in. It is not a server where the main focus is PvP, however PvP plays a big part in the balance of the game and the resources involved.

If there was to be a massive influx of players such as your clan, we have several problems that could arise. First, we don't know how many of your clan members are trustworthy and responsible enough not to use every exploit and dirty trick in the book. We already have enough people that do that. Second, we don't know how many of your people will play according to the spirit of the server. We want Role Playing and world building, not mindless slaying and construction of ugly PvP focused structures. Third, your clan will easily be the largest kingdom on the server, and that will make for a massive shift in power. As it stands now the largest kingdom has about 10 or more active players, and that's causing big enough waves already. We don't want one kingdom dominating all the others, we need a balanced structure with at least three kingdoms battling to maintain power and resources.

While I'm very happy to see a lot of players interested in this server, I'm still hesitant for the reasons I stated above. Is there any way I can be assured that your clan's entry into our server won't be another problem we have to work through? We have enough problems as it is.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenasera13 2011-02-02, 5:56 pm

I understand your concern and wish to find a way to earn your trust and cooperation. The following are ideas in which I will implement in order to make this a better experience for your server and my clan.

1. Addressing your concern about the trustworthiness of my clan members:
My clan is obedient, and respectful. If we are accepted into your server, we will play with honor and chivalry towards our fellow server members. Any mistakes, or failure to abide by the rules of your server will result in a ban from the clan (and Im guessing, the server as well). Anything a clan member griefs, will be rebuilt/reimbursed upon acknowledgment. Any hurtful remarks will be followed by either an apology from the player, or an apology by the clan.

2. Addressing your concern about role-playing and PvP:
My clan is, by definition, a role-playing and pvp clan. If you haven't read our lore on our clan page, I highly recommend you read it now. Our clan does not revolve around the random massacre of minecraft players. We try to focus on cooperation, community, fellowship, and originality. I totally understand why you would be concerned for the sake of your server, but my clan will act accordingly, and failure to do so will result in a stern talk/probation from the clan.

3. Addressing your concern for a large influx of players:
I have conjured up 2 ideas to solve this problem.....

1. Our clan is currently playing on a server already. If we were to expand into this server, Im positive we wouldn't gain the membership of all our clan members. Most of our clan members are in love with our current server, subsequently we would have less players on your server.

2. If my clan finds your server to be more enjoyable, there maybe a genuine population rise on your server, but no need to fear!!!! If worse comes to worse, my clan can split up into two different kingdoms (we have four leaders: 2 leaders for each kingdom). These kingdoms will not work together, but as two separate dominions.
Buenasera13
Buenasera13

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiritWeasel 2011-02-03, 7:54 pm

Your in game name: SpiritWeasel

Why you think the applying player (buenasera13) would be a good leader: I think he would be a good leader because he runs the clan in a stern but respectful way. He is also a pretty nice person, though I don't know him that well. He would overall just be a good leader.
SpiritWeasel

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenicians Kingdom App Empty ACCEPT US!!!!

Post  hi5566 2011-02-03, 8:14 pm

IGN: hi5566
I am not as skillful with words as Buenasera, but I can address one thing. I don't think we would need to split (though it is of course up to you) because of the fact we have roughly 15 members, we might only have 6 on at a time, with some members busy with other activities. Also our clan is very organized with blue prints for cities and jobs. cheers
hi5566

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-04, 7:09 am

bring some pvp guys plz, who i met so far was quite a freewin even with bouncing my head on the keyboard
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-04, 11:45 am

I lold habit, Ive really seen "Great" Pvp from your guys.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Buenasera13 2011-02-04, 3:31 pm

Im confused? Do I know you?
and yes Habit, we plan to do some hardcore pvp Very Happy
Buenasera13
Buenasera13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down