The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celsian Federation

+5
chickkenjoe
cptpanda010
Cpt_Jak
Zoombies
Nathias
9 posters

Go down

Celsian Federation Empty Celsian Federation

Post  Nathias 2011-02-11, 2:25 am

The Application Form

Kingdom name: Celsian Federation

Why do you want to start a kingdom: To solidify the grasp upon the lands of which we have settled.

Your in game name: Nathias

A description of the king (your character): Cpt_Jak and I traversed these lands for many a day searching for the perfect spot to start our kingdom. We braved harsh weather, deadly pitfalls and horrific demons until we finally came upon the land we now inhabit. We call this land Celsian. We slaved day and night forging our new home from the hills and valleys of the land and are now proud to call it our seat of power. The lure of Celsian has
attracted followers from lands near and far and our residents rival the great kingdoms in number and tenacity. This is why we MUST forge our Celsian Federation, to solidify our grasp upon the lands that have become our home, our domain, our kingdom.

We are not an outwardly aggressive nation, nor do we condone the injust aggression of others towards their fellow brethren, however we do maintain a working legion of trained warriors to protect the interests of our people and will not be intimidated by any man, woman or mob.

We have facilities which enable us to become a prodominant trade power under the banner of the East Celcian Trade Company

In game names of the players who will be joining (10+):

Nathias
Cpt_Jak
Olathoris
Skinner927
ChickkenJoe
Zoombies
CptPanda010
Lone_Knight
Apatheticbloke
-

The other two members name's escape me. I will add them when they come online

Last edited by Nathias on 2011-02-17, 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nathias
Nathias

Back to top Go down

Celsian Federation Empty CPT_Jak + Nathias Kingdom App

Post  Zoombies 2011-02-11, 4:06 am

CPT_Jak and Nathias would be awesome leaders because they have a master plan and they have good charisma;)
Zoombies

Back to top Go down

Celsian Federation Empty Re: Celsian Federation

Post  Cpt_Jak 2011-02-11, 6:25 am

IGN:Cpt_Jak

I support Nathias as king and sovereign and myself as the supreme general of the Celsian Legion. Together we will unify the lands of the Celsian Federation through trade, diplomacy and grand construction efforts.
Cpt_Jak
Cpt_Jak

Back to top Go down

Post  cptpanda010 2011-02-14, 12:19 am

I support Nathias as king and sovereign and myself as the supreme general of the Celsian Legion. Together we will unify the lands of the Celsian Federation through trade, diplomacy and grand construction efforts.
cptpanda010

Back to top Go down

Post  chickkenjoe 2011-02-14, 12:23 am

IGN: chickkenjoe

I support Nathias as king and sovereign and cpt_jak as the supreme general of the Celsian Legion. Together we will unify the lands of the Celsian Federation through trade, diplomacy and grand construction efforts. they are great leaders and i believe they would do the job perfectly

Last edited by chickkenjoe on 2011-02-18, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
chickkenjoe

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjabreadMan 2011-02-14, 2:39 am

IGN: NnjabreadMan

I support both Nathias and Cpt_Jack rulers in the Celsian Federation as they are awesome minecraft players and they have the wisdom and strength to turn the Celsian Federation into the best kingdom on the kingdom server
NinjabreadMan

Back to top Go down

Celsian Federation Empty CPT_Jak + Nathias Kingdom App

Post  APatheticBloke 2011-02-17, 11:47 pm

I support both Nathias and Cpt_Jack rulers in the Celsian Federation as they are awesome minecraft players and they have the wisdom and strength to turn the Celsian Federation into the best kingdom on the kingdom server
APatheticBloke

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-02-18, 10:19 am

Cpt_Jack Is an awesome player Very Happy he showed me around your wannabe kingdom and very impressive for vagabond organisation Very Happy
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 11:38 pm

good luck with ur kingdom,
i would apreciate if you could rethink using "legion" in your name. Sure its a common name for kingdoms, but my kingdom is reduced to be called only "The Legion" so we took the name even as nationname. If u insist on still naming your kingdom a Legion 2 nevermind, just wanned you to rething the situation and sorry for abusing ur applicationthread for it
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down