The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for a Kingdom: Brotherhood of Magma

2 posters

Go down

Application for a Kingdom: Brotherhood of Magma Empty Application for a Kingdom: Brotherhood of Magma

Post  Raijouta 2011-01-28, 4:34 pm

Kingdom name: The Brotherhood of Magma.

Why do you want to start a kingdom: I've always thought an underground faction in a game about mining would be a good idea, first of all. Second, I personally don't feel entirely comfortable with the already-established factions. Third, why not? Underground is best ground.

Your in game name: Raijouta

A description of the king (your character): Careful, contemplative and cool-headed. Until now, I've been solitary, exploring the deep places of the Earth with only a pick and shovel at my side. And yet, as the years take their toll in their petty pace, something has been missing. Namely, a family - a sense of fellowship. People to share the glory, the toil, and the fruit of the mines with. Before it's too late, I would like to create that family. I see myself as a capable leader, who has spent weeks planning the beginnings of the Brotherhood, as well as what it will be once it is established.

In game names of the players who will be joining (10+):

t3h1337builder
Twikki
Scruffythebum
Disto
sindre_t
Seveen
KevinNightfire

Last edited by Raijouta on 2011-03-01, 6:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raijouta
Raijouta

Back to top Go down

Application for a Kingdom: Brotherhood of Magma Empty Re: Application for a Kingdom: Brotherhood of Magma

Post  sindre_t 2011-02-13, 1:09 pm

ING: Sindre_t

Why do i want to join: I am sick of the land above earth, and feel like i can acomplish much more under ground. But i still want to be a part of a faction.

what will you do to benefit this faction: I will help build a wonderfull under ground town. I have experience whit redstone and craftbook, so i can help in that area to.

sindre_t

Back to top Go down