The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is This Griefing?

+14
thewarthog
Littlemoomoo
igortv123
Boshiwukins
MaxxOverdrive
DarwinAssist
ivanelk
NavvE
Dementor
Arkitek
Sevyn
KhaosLeper
Habit
GeorgeH
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is This Griefing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This Griefing?

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 10:23 am

pvp is off cause the leading ppl of the pirates often abuse it and turn it off daily whenever they see someone.

Not sure what Ivan and Darwin did there since Raiding isnt allowed, ill talk to them about it and mb there will be punishment from the kingdom and from the mods,

U used lava to kill someone what isnt allowed, your only allowed to make traps before and active them with a tricker or whatever, not use lavabuckets.

i heard my name pretty often in ur thread for not beeing involved at all (just trying to explain the rules once more) Sad
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-02-20, 10:39 am

Habit wrote:pvp is off cause the leading ppl of the pirates often abuse it and turn it off daily whenever they see someone.

Not sure what Ivan and Darwin did there since Raiding isnt allowed, ill talk to them about it and mb there will be punishment from the kingdom and from the mods,

U used lava to kill someone what isnt allowed, your only allowed to make traps before and active them with a tricker or whatever, not use lavabuckets.

i heard my name pretty often in ur thread for not beeing involved at all (just trying to explain the rules once more) Sad

Habit did you not just read Maxx's extremely long post about how its a trap and how traps can be used with lava. Stop making accusations when you wern't even there to experence it hands on. Of course I choose the side of Maxx though because theres a switch in there called "In case of Legion"...Also lets not forget how did Ivan or Darwini get over the pirate walls without building a 1x1 tower because the wall is too big. Also wern't you guys QQing ALOT about Vagabonds and other people raiding you guys when "there is no pvp" yet? Shouldn't you guys get in trouble?

Also, don't give me the BS excuse that you are at war with the pirates because we all know thats over, so stop using the rules as support for you while you don't even know the rules yourself.
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-20, 10:56 am

I think pouring a lava bucket is more roleplayedly sound than using a magical electrical force flowing through red dust to change the physics of lava.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-20, 11:09 am

I think you missed the point he used lava because pvp is/was off. That is the problem if pvp was on I would have had no problem with what he did. But frankly the fact that we couldn't do anything when we realized that he was being hostile was kinda BS. The pvp should not be off, I believe soto has that as a rule for all towns is pvp must be on. And since we are not allowed to place a lava bucket in order to kill how are we supposed to fight. That is the problem here. I actually didn't have too much of a problem with anything else. If pvp was on I would call this legit because I had the opportunity to kill him. I don't blame him, but he can't claim ignorance because he specifically trapped me then used lava to kill me because pvp was off.
If you have no problem with this mods let me go spam lava buckets everywhere to kill pirates because that is the only way I can kill him or any other pirates.

Also just to clarify as I ignored most of Maxx's post in case he mentioned this. We were not raiding, and we did not take anything from any chests. As well as I got in completely legit and can show a mod or admin how I got inside the walls. No abusing game mechanics.

Also that was on the bottom half of the screen with gtalk opened on the top and frankly what I was talking about in Gtalk to some guys is none of your business. I don't know how to do screenshots through minecraft. Though I did say somethings prior to that such as.

"you did not rp before killing and never once asked me to leave when I was inside your base. You knew i was there because you messaged me PRIOR to killing if I found a legit way to get in. Yet you didn't feel the need to rp."

I am doing what everyone else does to us. I do hate the pirates, but there is no rule against over reporting people. I believe this is a valid warning, it is up to the mods whether or not to accept it. If I can find the original picture I will figure out some way of blurring gtalk to see that I actually was doing other things on top of minecraft at the time and that is the only picture I had.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-20, 11:38 am

There is nothing we can do about pvp being off, Adrian is the one in charge of that stuff.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-20, 11:49 am

ballnazor wrote:There is nothing we can do about pvp being off, Adrian is the one in charge of that stuff.
Then should he not be warned for doing that? And Maxx knowingly abused game mechanics when he fought with lava because pvp was off. I warned him two times once before I died and once after I died but before darwin died.

Either way not looking for ban hammers just wanted to bring attention to the fact the pirates base's pvp is off. And while I would just love waiting for adrian, Adrian isn't exactly that active anymore and it won't exactly be the easiest to get pvp turned on again without him or Soto intervening.

Once again if pvp was on I would never have posted anything. read what I screenshotted I asked if he killed me with lava with pvp off. He said he didn't the lava did. I do believe that makes this a just complaint.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 11:51 am

It's funny how you got us all banned because you thought we griefed and now that we're banned your still getting griefed. It proves that it wasn't us that griefed.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-20, 11:51 am

MaxxOverdrive wrote: He was high up in the Legion, and if he's high up in the Legion, he'll want to kill us as much as Habit himself does.

I laughed the entire post. Especially that line.

First off, no more editing photos. I dont care how many diamonds you have, the truth must be upheld.

Second, I have no clue why PvP was turned off. I hope it was Soto? And Habit, you would only know if they turn it off and on daily if you go to their place daily.
._.
And raiding isn't allowed.
._.
And you can only scout so many times.
._.

Third, did you actually kill him with lava?
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-20, 11:52 am

Churine wrote:It's funny how you got us all banned because you thought we griefed and now that we're banned your still getting griefed. It proves that it wasn't us that griefed.

What the fuck is this. Irrelevant. Don't post in these forums unless your making your appeal, banned one.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 11:58 am

Sevyn wrote:
MaxxOverdrive wrote: He was high up in the Legion, and if he's high up in the Legion, he'll want to kill us as much as Habit himself does.

First off, no more editing photos. I dont care how many diamonds you have, the truth must be upheld.

Second, I have no clue why PvP was turned off. I hope it was Soto? And Habit, you would only know if they turn it off and on daily if you go to their place daily.
._.
._.
._.

that just means they have turned it off in the past very often, we always complaint to an mod so Very Happy just ask arround, (most of the time its clinthor)
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-20, 12:45 pm

He killed him with his lava trap, We have traps to kill invaders. Is that griefing? You ran right into our lava trap and died, great job
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-02-20, 1:10 pm

Well Ivan, the trap is a good way in the pirate base, so why were you even trying to go INSIDE the building area of the cave?
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-20, 2:59 pm

Sevyn wrote:

._.
._.
._.

I killed Ivan with lava. As I said before, Darwin drowned himself, likely so that he could simply screen the dialogue from while I was interrogating him and use it to give me trouble with the moderators. Minecraft can get pretty immersive, though. Maybe he dumped the water on his head out of sheer terror to protect himself? That screenshot from his view kind of creeps me out, and holding him in the hole while I boarded it up was pretty brutal :I

As I also noted, I really had no clue PvP wasn't working until me and darwin were shooting each other, point blank, to no avail. Could it have been a bug having to do with the spawn city's protection? I'm in the dark on that one.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 3:28 pm

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Sevyn wrote:

._.
._.
._.

I killed Ivan with lava. As I said before, Darwin drowned himself, likely so that he could simply screen the dialogue from while I was interrogating him and use it to give me trouble with the moderators. Minecraft can get pretty immersive, though. Maybe he dumped the water on his head out of sheer terror to protect himself? That screenshot from his view kind of creeps me out, and holding him in the hole while I boarded it up was pretty brutal :I

As I also noted, I really had no clue PvP wasn't working until me and darwin were shooting each other, point blank, to no avail. Could it have been a bug having to do with the spawn city's protection? I'm in the dark on that one.

this thread about pvp off isnt against you btw, its against the leading ppl of the pirates, adrian and his assistants (are you?) snice not everyone can turn pvp on and off. if you wuould be an assistant id say it speaks against you cause beeing an assistant and not knowing about the possibilities, thats just a lie then i believe. (dont judge me i dont know if u are or not, just mentioning)

and to the other guys, maxxoverdrive said himself he killed him with a bucket of lava, not a already completed lavatrap. thats complte different. trapping someone and killing with lava =/= lavatrap Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-20, 5:26 pm

Habit wrote:
and to the other guys, maxxoverdrive said himself he killed him with a bucket of lava, not a already completed lavatrap. thats complte different. trapping someone and killing with lava =/= lavatrap Very Happy

...Typical Legion trolling. Where did I say that? Were you there? I'm not an assistant in Towny, so I can't do much other than break/build in-game, but I do stand as an aide to the Captain in other affairs when I can. Please stop speaking, your bias is too obvious and completely invalidates anything you have to say.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 6:57 pm

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
lava bucket in hand
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-20, 7:03 pm

Habit wrote:
MaxxOverdrive wrote:
lava bucket in hand
? I dun get it.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-21, 12:17 am

igortv123 wrote:
Habit wrote:
MaxxOverdrive wrote:
lava bucket in hand
? I dun get it.

What is hard to understamd? He said he had lava in his hand...
MakOverdrive wrote:He eventually hid in a shallow hole in the back of the cove (His first pic), and I took this opportunity to interrogate him. I blocked him in the hole, but left him a nice breathing hole, so I could hear him better.
I asked, "How did you get over that wall?" He stayed silent, and even had the gall to redraw his bow and attempt to pincushion my face while I asked him again.
I said, "TELL ME OR I'LL FILL IT WITH LAVA"
He replied, "never"
I closed the breathing hole off. Maybe some time in solitary would loosen him up. I stood by, continuing to ask how he managed to get over the wall I was finishing. He made no replies. I sighed to myself, and re-opened the breathing hole, lava bucket in hand. His eyes grew wide with fear, and in desperation, he suddenly attempted to cover himself with water so that he would remain unaffected by the coming tortures. I sat there for a moment, and laughed to myself again. If that was the way he wanted it, he could have it (or should I say, Habit. lol Legion jokes). I resealed the breathing hole, and walked off. I assumed he drowned in that cell, but upon going back to where he was to check for loot, I found there was a hole he could have fallen through to get out (I know he could have because I fell through it while cleaning out the remains, feel free to come by Golgoth cove and check it out). Well, anyways, at least they're gone. Outta sight, outta mind, right? I got hit with a lot of telepathic traffic at that point from the duo with a lot of indirect threats of reporting me to the mods (sounding hilariously rules-lawyery), and again, I laughed to myself. Ivan eventually said that he jumped from the cliff above into the lake to get over. I guess I should have expected that answer, but the idea of this wall being ineffective after so much work is quite annoying. I was hoping they'd done something sneakier. Ballnazor and Naavvee logged in shortly after the event, and I told them what happened. They commended me for my vigilance, as the Legion would have likely taken anything not magically bolted to the ground if they got in. I stood watch for a bit longer after my crewmates logged off, to ensure that Ivan wouldn't try to come back. After another half hour or so, I climbed back into my quarters, locked the doors, dimmed the lights, and logged out.

And also great edited pictures, Ivan. That's a sneaky excuse you've written up, but It's pretty obvious you opened the in-game screenshot you took (which catches your entire screen) in paint and edited it. I'm not really gonna try to argue about how your manipulating evidence, I started on this written account completely from memory about an hour after it happened, and I couldn't make something like this up, really.

And that's another thing. How can you even try to say that I of all people don't RP? Are you serious? I toss some modern slang around sometimes, I'll give you that, but my actions are all in-character, as was my response to your intrusion. I'm a Dimension-travelling, paranoid tinkerer serving Captain Redd and his crew while I attempt to find a way into Asgard, fabled realm of the gods. I've had an obsession with security mechanisms for a long while, and anyone from even 1.0 will tell you that.

Can anyone explain why PvP was off, though? I honestly have no clue what was up with that.

lolIvan,
-Maxx Overdrive

first or 2nd page i think

Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-21, 12:18 am

igortv123 wrote:
Habit wrote:
MaxxOverdrive wrote:
lava bucket in hand
? I dun get it.

Ohh haha, he's talking about the moment before darwin freaked out and drowned himself. I WAS gonna lava him if he didn't answer me, so I had it out, but he dumped his water bucket before I could administer the execution, so I just figured he'd drown. I never dumped that bucket, brah.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-21, 12:28 am

a lavatrap would some how automate, a lavaflow ontop or below a player. placing blocks around a player to trap him then placing lava is not a lava trap (Proof: as was said he had lava in his had to place). but to be at an even lower disadvantage the pirates have (since day 1) their pvp off, which is abuse of RP portion of the server > which then is abuse of game mechanics (abusing towny plug in), since all FACTION towns must have their pvp on at all time (like seriously even the igors have them on). and there is no proof you didnt place the lava or not, so what you stated is irrelevant.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-21, 12:43 am

Diabloz wrote:a lavatrap would some how automate, a lavaflow ontop or below a player. placing blocks around a player to trap him then placing lava is not a lava trap (Proof: as was said he had lava in his had to place). but to be at an even lower disadvantage the pirates have (since day 1) their pvp off, which is abuse of RP portion of the server > which then is abuse of game mechanics (abusing towny plug in), since all FACTION towns must have their pvp on at all time (like seriously even the igors have them on). and there is no proof you didnt place the lava or not, so what you stated is irrelevant.

Pssshahaha you guys are silly. As before, I had no idea PvP was turned off/not working until Ivan was already dead. I honestly have no idea what happened there, as I cannot use Mayor commands in towny. Ivan was the one who died from the lava trap, which IS automated to hold the intruder in place while he's fried. Yeah, I trapped darwin by holding him in a corner and boarding it up, but for completely legitimate RP reasons. I had to get him to hold still if I was to interrogate him on what he was doing inside my walls when the gate is closed. Please, just stop now, you're just making yourselves look more ridiculous each time you try to prove that I did anything truly wrong.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-21, 9:39 am

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Diabloz wrote:a lavatrap would some how automate, a lavaflow ontop or below a player. placing blocks around a player to trap him then placing lava is not a lava trap (Proof: as was said he had lava in his had to place). but to be at an even lower disadvantage the pirates have (since day 1) their pvp off, which is abuse of RP portion of the server > which then is abuse of game mechanics (abusing towny plug in), since all FACTION towns must have their pvp on at all time (like seriously even the igors have them on). and there is no proof you didnt place the lava or not, so what you stated is irrelevant.

Pssshahaha you guys are silly. As before, I had no idea PvP was turned off/not working until Ivan was already dead. I honestly have no idea what happened there, as I cannot use Mayor commands in towny. Ivan was the one who died from the lava trap, which IS automated to hold the intruder in place while he's fried. Yeah, I trapped darwin by holding him in a corner and boarding it up, but for completely legitimate RP reasons. I had to get him to hold still if I was to interrogate him on what he was doing inside my walls when the gate is closed. Please, just stop now, you're just making yourselves look more ridiculous each time you try to prove that I did anything truly wrong.

on your quote You just said it was not automated, if you have to place lava its not automated. and because its not automated it was something you choose to do, not that the trap just killed him.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-21, 9:42 am

I really don't care if he gets punished or not I am just trying to make it know that this is against the rules. So how about everyone except the mods shut up.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2