The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Griefing of Natio (Legion)

+15
Dementor
Soto_Black
MrSpoon
ballnazor
Boshiwukins
Habit
thewarthog
Hazzy
Diabloz
TheLolness
Arkitek
ivanelk
Littlemoomoo
Sevyn
Falzz
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Griefing of Natio (Legion) Empty The Griefing of Natio (Legion)

Post  Falzz 2011-02-11, 10:03 pm

The village of Natio has fallen under the attack of The Revolutionary Legion. I can understand simple griefing such as raiding chests and taking down reeds and such, which is acceptable, but this was WAY too far.

I was returning to my town of Natio to find holes throughout the cobblestone wall surrounding the city and destroyed gates and iron doors; worried I ran in. I was greeted with many houses being griefed, including mine being flooded with water. The farm was also flooded and chunks gone everywhere. Our town's "Sacred Tree" was cut down and the sign for it was replaced with "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH". Our signs on the message board were gone and replaced. The entrence to the underground farm (which was flooded) was plugged up with dirt and wood. We also had an house for Igor, which the sign that said "Igor House" was replaced. Many other random griefs took place.
The screens start at the end and end at the beginning. https://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp88/Falzz792/
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

The Griefing of Natio (Legion) Empty Re: The Griefing of Natio (Legion)

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-11, 10:05 pm

This smells of framing people. I'd like statements from the Legion.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-02-11, 10:10 pm

Sevyn wrote:This smells of framing people. I'd like statements from the Legion.

Check teh LOGS!
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-11, 10:14 pm

Lul. I love it. We don't even raid since Wednesday night and we are accused of griefing someone. Don't go making threads accusing people when they haven't done anything. And no one that is a part of our faction raided you. Feel free to whine all you care to but don't accuse other people that you don't have proof they did anything in the process (signs that say we did things don't count).

Good day,
Public relations,
Ivan Elk

Last edited by ivanelk on 2011-02-11, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-11, 10:15 pm

Of me framing them? If I'm reading that right. I have not been on Minecraft in the last 3 or so days, which Natio was completely in tip top shape. Doubt it is one of the other two members or the owner either.

Last edited by Falzz on 2011-02-11, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkitek 2011-02-11, 10:15 pm

Well I was not on today much but, habit ordered the legion not to raid anyone. And I don't know why someone would leave a sign basically saying "We Did It!" unless someone is framing us. But as grunt says check the logs.
Arkitek
Arkitek

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-11, 10:17 pm

6 words... What the hell is a Natio??!?!?!

i the warlord of the legion have not authorized any raids since the war. neither has habit.
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-11, 10:17 pm

this is obviously a set up, we didnt grief any of this. this is a serious accusation none of our raid log shows natio being targeted, i can assure you if chivers checked the logs, you will find none of our members removed or placed any blocks inside the area. why would we waste our time raiding a town i didnt know existed, we have a giant tree farm, why WASTE OUR TIME with a couple of logs and risk being ban to "grief" a unknown town.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-11, 10:51 pm

Oh look, more drama.

If the Legion was framed... their enemies would be a good start. That puts half the server on the suspect list. Sweet.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-11, 10:57 pm

Hazzy wrote:Oh look, more drama.

If the Legion was framed... their enemies would be a good start. That puts half the server on the suspect list. Sweet.
Oh look! Its another Igor that is posting in something that doesn't involve him. Sweet.

Seriously, these aren't supposed to be conversations about where the server is going, I wonder why all the threads get off topic here and locked.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-11, 11:02 pm

Are you really that butthurt over being framed? My sister is less bitchy on her period.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-11, 11:07 pm

Falzz wrote:

Of me framing them? If I'm reading that right. I have not been on Minecraft in the last 3 or so days, which Natio was completely in tip top shape. Doubt it is one of the other two members or the owner either.

I was thinking someone else frame them.

ivanelk wrote:
Hazzy wrote:Oh look, more drama.

Oh look! Its another Igor that is posting in something that doesn't involve him. Sweet.

Seriously, these aren't supposed to be conversations about where the server is going, I wonder why all the threads get off topic here and locked.

Oh look! People have the right to an opinion.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-12, 12:28 am

Sevyn it isn't the right to an opinion, but these sections are a mess and 50% or more of the posts are off topic.
They should only have to do with the parties involved. What is the point in posting your say on everything.... you know I should do that too, complete detract from getting to the bottom of the situation and just throw in my "two cents."

Try harder next time.
Also Hazzy your the one QQing about the drama in a thread that doesn't pertain to you... I wonder who is the whiner in this situation.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-12, 12:32 am

Sorry, not a fan of isolationism.

If you would be so kind, fill this out and post it when done. Thanks.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-12, 1:12 am

Hazzy is totally QQing. No sarcasm intended.

Other than wizards, wouldn't non involved nations be the only ones who would be able to talk about issues nonbiasedly? <Isn't a word < And who knows, if it were between two sparring kingdoms maybe everything'd turn into a war. Just with more letters and bigger words.
Just my two cents.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-12, 8:34 am

for the 90% of the serveruser who think it was me private, i was barely online yesterday ~~
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-12, 9:39 am

Hazzy umad bro?
Possibly because you realize that I am a lot smarter than you, and when I prove you entirely wrong, you have to result to others' Memes. Your not very good at trolling, so I would suggest stopping before you make yourself look any worse than you already are.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-12, 9:52 am

RELAXXHHHSHSHSH. anyways I know it would not be the Legion since Habits gotten a bit strict about this raiding.

Its high time all know the truth. ManneofSandvich has run around on this server greifing since day 1.
He greifed my town, Sarr. He greifed natio once before, and he has come back to do it again.
My statement is that ManneofSandvich is the one who griefed this whole town, and I demand justice. I am sick of him and also of what he has done. Hh flooded our farm, he destroyed ground, he placed random blocks everywhere, he built a giant "gate" which is a flat wall of fences, outside Natio, he destroyed many blocks just to get inside buildings, he has torn down trees, he has put locks on our own chests, he has placed fences in areas for no particular reason, and he has taken our stuff and destroyed chests with stuff in them. He has He has He has. I could go on for years.
Ive only taked about Natio, not to mention everywhere else. He raids everything and basically greifs it. He is a jerk, he is selfish, and he has no sense of following any rule of any kind. If he had to kill someone in a base, he would most likely dump lava in it

PLEASE, a mod look into this. I want ManneofSandvich banned.
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-12, 10:29 am

I might not like habit but hes not retarded, He wouldnt do this.
Since there is no gain in this form of griefing, Habit wouldnt do it. Hes in it for da lewt man
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-02-12, 10:53 am

Boshiwukins wrote:

Its high time all know the truth. ManneofSandvich has run around on this server greifing since day 1.
He greifed my town, Sarr.

I LOVE THAT HAMLET!!! bit off topic...definatly smells of framing especialy since legion is an easy target with all the bad stuff it being accused of
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-12, 10:55 am

ivanelk wrote:Hazzy umad bro?
Possibly because you realize that I am a lot smarter than you, and when I prove you entirely wrong, you have to result to others' Memes. Your not very good at trolling, so I would suggest stopping before you make yourself look any worse than you already are.

I make a simple post to express an opinion - if you could read between the lines, you might know what that was. You then go batshit crazy.

And I'm the mad one?
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-02-12, 11:21 am

Where is your towny protection? That should have stopped any griefing that could have taken place.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-12, 11:36 am

We dont have enough towny blocks!!
We cant protect our property!!!
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-12, 12:36 pm

Hazzy wrote:
ivanelk wrote:Hazzy umad bro?

I make a simple post to express an opinion - if you could read between the lines, you might know what that was. You then go batshit crazy.

And I'm the mad one?
Yes you are. Somehow after I post that I don't think it is necessary for people not involved to post you try and to troll me but end up just being a fail troll.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-12, 1:31 pm

Well, it sounds pretty fair to say that the Legion had no part in this. My apologies!

Boshiwukins wrote:RELAXXHHHSHSHSH. anyways I know it would not be the Legion since Habits gotten a bit strict about this raiding.

He greifed my town, Sarr. He greifed natio once before, and he has come back to do it again.
My statement is that ManneofSandvich is the one who griefed this whole town, and I demand justice. I am sick of him and also of what he has done. Hh flooded our farm, he destroyed ground, he placed random blocks everywhere, he built a giant "gate" which is a flat wall of fences, outside Natio, he destroyed many blocks just to get inside buildings, he has torn down trees, he has put locks on our own chests, he has placed fences in areas for no particular reason, and he has taken our stuff and destroyed chests with stuff in them. He has He has He has. I could go on for years.
Ive only taked about Natio, not to mention everywhere else. He raids everything and basically greifs it. He is a jerk, he is selfish, and he has no sense of following any rule of any kind. If he had to kill someone in a base, he would most likely dump lava in it

PLEASE, a mod look into this. I want ManneofSandvich banned.

But, this however, seems quite possible. I know for a fact ManneOfSandvich has griefed before many times. I would like this checked into.

@Hazzy and Ivan; PMs, k?
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next