The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raided - XRay pack user

+20
Dementor
CornNerd
Hazzy
skeletonboy
KhaosLeper
thewarthog
MaxxOverdrive
Ryucan
AdrianRedd
draco222
igortv123
notscruffythebum
Blind_Merc
Diabloz
ivanelk
Habit
Sevyn
RevolutionBeginz
ballnazor
Cypranex
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Raided - XRay pack user - Page 2 Empty Re: Raided - XRay pack user

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-08, 6:52 pm

I don't know what the hell happened. A few days after Soto mentioned the list me and Bryn's hidden chest got raided. He should have banned them already.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 6:59 pm

Sevyn wrote:I don't know what the hell happened. A few days after Soto mentioned the list me and Bryn's hidden chest got raided. He should have banned them already.

nice Very Happy poor blue ppl!
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryucan 2011-02-08, 10:59 pm

Sevyn wrote:I don't know what the hell happened. A few days after Soto mentioned the list me and Bryn's hidden chest got raided. He should have banned them already.

same thing happened to me
Ryucan

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-02-08, 11:05 pm

I'd love to find out who these idiots are. They really ruin the fun of this game.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-09, 1:05 am

And this, people, is why I carry all of my valuables with me, whenever I can. Sure, I may derp and fall in lava, or get ambushed and robbed, but at least then I know what happened to all of my stuff! And it's safe when I log off, too! Was your chest password-locked, Adrian? It helps to know whether the password protection was at least trying to work or not. Also;

Dear X-Ray pack users,
Eat shit
and kill yourself
Signed,
Everybody
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-02-09, 1:26 am

Yeah, forgot to go to my old chests and password them. Oh well. Stupid idiots. Bet they were Legion too Razz

Anyway, thinking about leaving Minecraft for a while. Too many people trying to ruin the game. No matter how much effort I put into it there seems to be ten other people putting just as much effort into ruining my fun....
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-09, 3:09 am

AdrianRedd wrote:Yeah, forgot to go to my old chests and password them. Oh well. Stupid idiots. Bet they were Legion too Razz

Anyway, thinking about leaving Minecraft for a while. Too many people trying to ruin the game. No matter how much effort I put into it there seems to be ten other people putting just as much effort into ruining my fun....

Thats why quite a few members are having a break. No point building if it's going to get griefed.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-09, 8:32 am

Gee, is that why I unconsciously slowed down in all my work ._.
Dang. I wanted to do epic things.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryucan 2011-02-09, 8:57 am

AdrianRedd wrote:Yeah, forgot to go to my old chests and password them. Oh well. Stupid idiots. Bet they were Legion too Razz

you can put a password on chests? how?
Ryucan

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-09, 10:02 am

isnt using xray one of the basic things to be able to join the pirates?

after recruiting derek you really shouldnt talk about this. all evil is the legion even when this is opening a complete new window we never got accused off <all THIS ppl3 ^^

Last edited by Habit on 2011-02-09, 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-09, 10:14 am

Habit i know you have trouble with the language but could you please explain what you just said to me? Not the part about having to have xray pack to join pirates.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-09, 10:21 am

only that we never got accused of using xray before, thats was kinda the only thing "we havent done" yet :d
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-02-09, 12:11 pm

So instead you just sit around all day flaming the pirates because one member used an xray pack before? We get it you don't like them but unless you have proof that more than derekiv has used an xray pack, just shut up.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-02-09, 12:21 pm

Honestly, it's people like Habit, Ivan, and the rest that make me want to leave. All they do is insult people and try to "win" by any means necessary. They don't care about the server, or helping everyone have fun, all they care about is gaining some strange idea of prestige, lording themselves over others. Ivan abused Rorandes in Team Speak, and got banned for it. Don't know why he's still here. Habit is a power hungry twit with no respect for other players, and only wants to abuse every game mechanic he can to give himself a PvP advantage. Newsflash, this server isn't about PvP, it's about role playing. A real society wouldn't just build a wall up to the clouds for the sake of a couple enemies with swords. You guys have no imagination, no respect, no honor, no loyalty or manners. You're all just spoiled imbecilic little brats with daddy issues. If someone points the finger at them, all they do is point their fingers back and nothing gets solved.

I have more important things to do than argue with morons on the internet every day. If all you idiots are just gonna sit around and gripe and go out of your way to ruin everyone else's fun, then why the bloody hell do I stick around? I bloody planned and built spawn town, I built some of the best RP structures in 1.0, 2.0, and on. I've contributed far more to this server than any of you fools in the Legion ever did. All you ever do is try to take things from it, you haven't given back a thing.

So why shouldn't I just leave? If all I'm going to get back for all my hard work and effort is a bunch of ungrateful morons flaming me, griefing me, cheating, swearing, SEXUALLY ABUSING MY TEAMMATE, and ruining the fun of the server, then I'm sorry I bloody WASTED MY TIME AT ALL ON THIS BLOODY SERVER!
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-02-09, 1:29 pm

AdrianRedd wrote:Honestly, it's people like Habit, Ivan, and the rest that make me want to leave. All they do is insult people and try to "win" by any means necessary. They don't care about the server, or helping everyone have fun, all they care about is gaining some strange idea of prestige, lording themselves over others. Ivan abused Rorandes in Team Speak, and got banned for it. Don't know why he's still here. Habit is a power hungry twit with no respect for other players, and only wants to abuse every game mechanic he can to give himself a PvP advantage. Newsflash, this server isn't about PvP, it's about role playing. A real society wouldn't just build a wall up to the clouds for the sake of a couple enemies with swords. You guys have no imagination, no respect, no honor, no loyalty or manners. You're all just spoiled imbecilic little brats with daddy issues. If someone points the finger at them, all they do is point their fingers back and nothing gets solved.

I have more important things to do than argue with morons on the internet every day. If all you idiots are just gonna sit around and gripe and go out of your way to ruin everyone else's fun, then why the bloody hell do I stick around? I bloody planned and built spawn town, I built some of the best RP structures in 1.0, 2.0, and on. I've contributed far more to this server than any of you fools in the Legion ever did. All you ever do is try to take things from it, you haven't given back a thing.

So why shouldn't I just leave? If all I'm going to get back for all my hard work and effort is a bunch of ungrateful morons flaming me, griefing me, cheating, swearing, SEXUALLY ABUSING MY TEAMMATE, and ruining the fun of the server, then I'm sorry I bloody WASTED MY TIME AT ALL ON THIS BLOODY SERVER!

This. I think that it doesnt matter how many times we restart, there will always be the same old problems of griefing, excessive pvp, and just general disrespect towards other players. The only feasible way I can see of helping is to be more liberal with the banhammer.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-09, 1:33 pm

AdrianRedd wrote:Honestly, it's people like Habit, Ivan, and the rest that make me want to leave. All they do is insult people and try to "win" by any means necessary. They don't care about the server, or helping everyone have fun, all they care about is gaining some strange idea of prestige, lording themselves over others. Ivan abused Rorandes in Team Speak, and got banned for it. Don't know why he's still here. Habit is a power hungry twit with no respect for other players, and only wants to abuse every game mechanic he can to give himself a PvP advantage. Newsflash, this server isn't about PvP, it's about role playing. A real society wouldn't just build a wall up to the clouds for the sake of a couple enemies with swords. You guys have no imagination, no respect, no honor, no loyalty or manners. You're all just spoiled imbecilic little brats with daddy issues. If someone points the finger at them, all they do is point their fingers back and nothing gets solved.

i never insulted anyone, i once abused a gamemechanic, i have no profen xray user in my team.
u just insulted everyone in the legion, ur never online to abuse a gamemachenic, 1 day after derek used xray and posted screens of it u added him to the pirates.

ur free to leave btw, i wouldnt care at all.

isengard was kinda good looking in 1.0
we didnt even start real on 2.0
and our city now isnt that bad either and way better planned than the spawntown since we had to take care about alot of more things, not only paint how it will look like and let others build it, we also had to take care of how towny works, which gamemachines could be abused and lots of other stuff, but i know all u did is always the best, woodenkind. hope u find some time to support ur paperkingdom in the fight
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-09, 1:56 pm

AdrianRedd wrote:You're all just spoiled imbecilic little brats with daddy issues.

My dad's dead. He died when I was ten. Whats wrong with that?

Oh, and I agree with you partway. There are people on this server making it worse for everyone. I just don't think it's us XD. Why don't you just do what Rofl did? Make a post in off topic saying that you'll leave unless someone gives you a good reason. If your people actually like you, they might actually post something.
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-02-09, 2:02 pm

Habit your city is nothing special. All it is a giant fucking wall eyesore. Anybody can do that but the rest of us would rather have imagination.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-09, 2:08 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:Habit your city is nothing special. All it is a giant fucking wall eyesore. Anybody can do that but the rest of us would rather have imagination.

why u reduce my city always to the walls? i guess even as smart guys as adrian could do such a wall, nothing special.
it is like you would call the pirates base "only a hole ina mountain", well basicly that is it but it wouldnt be fair to tell it that until its finished
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-09, 2:23 pm

KhaosLeper wrote:Habit your city is nothing special. All it is a giant fucking wall eyesore. Anybody can do that but the rest of us would rather have imagination.
Haven't looked inside have you?
Also adrian I would absolutely love to troll you since you say I ruin the game for you, but consider this instead of the millions of things I could post in response to your post.
Derek joins with a picture of him using wirecraft in our base (that was where that was) and he also just raided (with a pic showing him) during a time when raiding was explicitly stated to be not allowed between factions. So unless you permit this kind of things in your kingdom maybe you should... I don't know... do something?
Just throwing it out there that your faction isn't that much better than ours.
All your base is, is a big cave hole. With the addition of three wooden houses boxes.
At least the inside of our base doesn't look that bad. (outside is a work in progress you know).
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-09, 2:58 pm

It took me mere minutes to find a way in when I tried. The gate and wall look nice, but they are far from anything special. The spawn town, on the other hand, is special. It looks amazing and took time and effort to plan out. All Habit's wall does is open the interior to griefing. Does anyone remember Isengard way back when? Once someone got into the wall (easy), they had free reign over everything. It's the same verse with the same singer now.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-09, 3:09 pm

I am banned? News to me.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-09, 3:23 pm

Hazzy wrote:It took me mere minutes to find a way in when I tried. The gate and wall look nice, but they are far from anything special. The spawn town, on the other hand, is special. It looks amazing and took time and effort to plan out. All Habit's wall does is open the interior to griefing. Does anyone remember Isengard way back when? Once someone got into the wall (easy), they had free reign over everything. It's the same verse with the same singer now.

yeah we had the same problems in isengard, to fiew townyblocks for all the projects we had.
u should try to get in again, lots of progess were going on nd we are still far away from beeing finished but well mb its only my opinion it still looks better than spawntown already
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  CornNerd 2011-02-09, 4:35 pm

While Adrian said it in a much harsher way than I would have, I agree with the basic points of his message and have been trying to decide whether or not I want to make a topic on it.

In the grand scheme of things, this server means nothing. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my time on here, but what is it compared to your life? Why get worked up over things that happen between you and relative stranger that you will probably never physically meet? Why go out of your way to do something that will ruin someone's playing experience when you should be trying to enjoy your own?

We all have different ideas of fun, and we all have to learn to respect that. If someone wants to fight you, accept the fact that you might die. What's the worst that can happen? You lose a bunch of insignificant items. If someone does not seem prepared to fight, accept the fact that they might make an uproar if you kill them. Is it worth all of the arguments caused by this just for some items?
Essentially what it all comes down to is empathy. Put yourself in the other party's shoes before you act. I don't think it will kill any of us to be selfless for a minute. I choose to stay on this server not because I want a great amount of "power" or "wealth", but because I have found a community that I can have fun in and that I want to help make better and successful. If you cannot say the same, then perhaps you should ponder why you do play on this server.

Though these kinds of posts seem to go in one ear and out of the other with many of you, I hope something will start to sink in as the theme reoccurs.
CornNerd
CornNerd

http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-09, 5:30 pm

MSG TO ALL OF YOU STP PPL - Don't judge others,before you judge yourself
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content