The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habit Greifing

+3
Roflbeeb
AdrianRedd
derekiv
7 posters

Go down

Habit Greifing Empty Habit Greifing

Post  derekiv 2011-01-09, 1:46 pm

Habit killed me while i was wearing a gold-helmet. In an old thread we decided that wearing a gold-helm meant you wear improving spawn and wear not to be killed. He looted my chest (before I put the helm on). He then came back and killed me while I was afk with the helm on.

He has also repeatedly killed me when the most valuable thing I had was 1 bucket. I asked him for my stone tools back, but he refused.

Anyone want to help me take back what he stole?
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Habit Greifing Empty Re: Habit Greifing

Post  derekiv 2011-01-09, 1:57 pm

Update:
He return the iron pick I was carrying but lets see what he did with my helm and stone tools:

Habit Greifing Habitgrief

That's right. Rather than leave them there, where I could pick them up, he decided to run over to spawn and burn them. I believe this is textbook griefing.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-09, 2:39 pm

Hasn't Habit been talked to before about things like spawn killing, arguing, and griefing? How many warnings are people allowed to have?
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-01-09, 2:48 pm

I think it goes 3 warnings, 2 kicks, and 1 ban... I'm not really sure though.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-09, 3:57 pm

Honestly since it appears people not really involved are posting I will to!
I just like to say that I have personally watched derek do things that are clearly against rules such as spawn killing, as well as he has dced when fighting in order to either escape or log back in and surprise the other person.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-01-09, 4:19 pm

I don't believe I have spawn-killed any one.

As for the disconnects to escape from a fight; I don't believe this was ever against the rules. It just turns a fight into a waiting game, and you can easily place a trap where the person dc'ed.

By all means, start a dispute post if you have evidence of my griefing. Otherwise, please don't spread rumors.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-01-09, 6:09 pm

Derekiv you are such a hypocrite.... i made my char have a gold helm all the time for the soul reason that all i do now is try to improve spawn but then derekiv like a jerk came when i have no armor nothing to defend myself with and killed me while i was in uniform...i say we shud give the same punishment you guys gave habit to derekiv because his actions were exaclty the same as habit and now ill have to post pone my spawn project because he also looted all of my stuff... i wouldve killed him after but i had to go eat and when i came back the server was full.

EDIT: isnt it suppose to be no pvp no looting only building? unless soto was wrong when he said that.... and i dont think i didn anything to deserve to die and lose my stuff

Habit Greifing Untitl10
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-09, 6:25 pm

TheLolness wrote:Derekiv you are such a hypocrite.... i made my char have a gold helm all the time for the soul reason that all i do now is try to improve spawn but then derekiv like a jerk came when i have no armor nothing to defend myself with and killed me while i was in uniform...i say we shud give the same punishment you guys gave habit to derekiv because his actions were exaclty the same as habit and now ill have to post pone my spawn project because he also looted all of my stuff... i wouldve killed him after but i had to go eat and when i came back the server was full.

EDIT: isnt it suppose to be no pvp no looting only building? unless soto was wrong when he said that.... and i dont think i didn anything to deserve to die and lose my stuff

Habit Greifing Untitl10

PvP is on. Good hunting everybody.

You should have ran, although he is helping the spawn as well. I don't get the reason for him killing you, but everyone is fair game. I'll look into it further.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-01-09, 6:41 pm

When we started the gold helm thing, it was wearing an actual gold helm. Not having a gold helm on your skin.
However, I will return your items to you. Next time, wear a gold helm.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-01-10, 8:06 am

derekiv wrote:Update:
He return the iron pick I was carrying but lets see what he did with my helm and stone tools:

That's right. Rather than leave them there, where I could pick them up, he decided to run over to spawn and burn them. I believe this is textbook griefing.

i didnt know about the golden helmet thing and in my eyes its not grieving, also ur making it up here, i killed u only once and took ur stuff, then i went back to my base putting the stuff into my chest and burned the items i dont need like ur stone tools, what i usually do. all i took on my was ur ironaxe and then i /spawn , donno for what reason, and that is when the conversation u made a screen off was made.
same i offered u my diamond helmet for ur golden helmet and said like 20 times sorry that i didnt know about the golden helmet thing and that i wont kill him ever again when hes wearing one
u told me its all right and now i have to find a threat here about me grieving....
come on guys im getting more and more disapointed of all the ppl here
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-01-10, 8:09 am

Soto_Black wrote:
derekiv wrote:Update:

This is. We have had issues with him before. We are going to have to have to talk with him.

what issues are u talking about, same as adrian?
i never spawnkilled what he told to 10 ppl in teamspeak when i was fooling arround ~~
i never griefed even when there was a thread in the old forums which was more or less a missunderstanding that while i was camping some guy who logged off while fighting to get his loot a pirate apeared trying to kill me, i killed this pirate, he obvs thought it was my base where i killed him and got angry. i backed off to my home and pirates grieved greys castle ~~

this is the 2nd time im really getting angry cause of a game, or more of the ppl of the game.
if u guys dont want me to play on the server just let me fucking know and i will stop

this must be a joke ~~
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-01-10, 8:30 am

if u might ask why i burn the golden helmet after looting it. i didnt loot for the helmet for sure. i was wondering why hes wearing golden helmet but i once cought a conversation up where some guys have a mod installed that they have crown or something when they wear golden helmets. whatever, didnt look at that big deal when sevyn talked to me yesterday thatswhy i feel even more bad about it now ~~
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down