The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habit has been banned

+6
Diabloz
Soto_Black
Sevyn
Habit
AdrianRedd
Rashala-A massive faggot
10 posters

Go down

Habit has been banned Empty Habit has been banned

Post  Rashala-A massive faggot 2011-01-16, 9:39 pm

For admitted greifing And Other offenses By Sevyn's approval, Habit is banned

Last edited by Rashala on 2011-01-17, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Rashala-A massive faggot

Back to top Go down

Habit has been banned Empty Re: Habit has been banned

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-16, 9:59 pm

^0_0^

But yeah, that won't last.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-01-16, 10:06 pm

Sad i wasnt griefing,
and if calling a mod to be a mod when he pretends to be an admin is insulting, then hell yes im guilty Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-17, 12:31 am

Woah woah woah.

They weren't my orders; I said you could ban him. Didn't say you had too.

And I retract my earlier claim of no appeal.

You may appeal your case. I expect a decently written explanation for the accusations brought forth.
Since your foreign spelling and grammar errors are acceptable.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-01-17, 12:36 am

As I had stated once before. All bans that take place during this time with the temp map will only be temporary until we get the real thing going. However RAshala's reasons were sound for doing so.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-01-17, 4:22 am

i got to say a fiew words about rashalar
it seems like whatever i do, rashalar just is getting angry.
all started when i killed him on a temporary map. he instant kicked me, when i rejoined i asked him whats up and he said like "why u kill an admin?", well i didnt even know hes an admin or mod or whatever he is.
sure i was upset then and tried to provokade him without any insult or anything, however i said "i killed you to get your armory" and all he answered was "learn english before u talk to me, its armor" and this is not how i wanned to be treated. then i got banned.
TheLolness talked to rashalar, somehow after like 5-10 minutes i got unbanned, joined again, and all i could hear was that he just said hes no mod, hes an admin, and we should do what he tells us to do, well i still kept on provokading (all in rules for sure) and he left.
the day after on another temporary map ( Very Happy ) i killed naavve, it was a legit kill but however he flamed me like usual when he dies, that hell raid me over and over again on the normal map, when its up again and called me an "asshole"
all i replied was "dont call me asshole, asshole" and rashalar instantly said "habit last warning" completely ignoring what naavve did before me.

so in my eyes, all this is, is a privat war from rashalar against me where i for sure will get the smaller one since hes a mod, but its no fair treatment at all.

and rashalar, sorry for my bad english and thanks that u told me its armor, not armory Sad
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-01-17, 6:45 am

on the normal map, when its up again and called me an "asshole"
all i replied was "dont call me asshole, asshole" and rashalar instantly said "habit last warning" completely ignoring what naavve did before me.

This is true i was there when naavve called habit an A**hole and RAshala only told warned habit seems that other people only take it out on habit because hes actually pretty good at pvp, in the previous maps you dont see him much because he is usually building colossal Buildings but due to the temp servers the only thing to do is pvp. but all the pvp he does is within the rules, that time Habit killed RAshala, RAshala had a piece of Armor on, and Habit killed him for the reason of getting that piece of armor, so how is that considered greifing? so we arnt allowed to pvp to obtain armor? what else could we do on a temp server if anything we build will be deleted.

i see where habit is comming from, and RAshala losses his temper so easily, Chivers is on the server LONGER the RAshala, And is usually watches everyone. why hasnt chivers said anything about habit? because habit plays within the rules. i dont see RAshala enfrocing the rules like chivers, i see chivers preventing spawn killing and stopping ppl from using Flint and Steel. but i dont see RAshala Doing this, he just logs on to see only what habit is doing while Chivers who does more work then RAshala Manages to keep the whole server under control.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  NavvE 2011-01-17, 8:10 am

Diabloz wrote:

This is true i was there when naavve called habit an A**hole and RAshala only told warned habit seems that other people only take it out on habit because hes actually pretty good at pvp, in the previous maps you dont see him much because he is usually building colossal Buildings but due to the temp servers the only thing to do is pvp. but all the pvp he does is within the rules, that time Habit killed RAshala, RAshala had a piece of Armor on, and Habit killed him for the reason of getting that piece of armor, so how is that considered greifing? so we arnt allowed to pvp to obtain armor? what else could we do on a temp server if anything we build will be deleted.

i see where habit is comming from, and RAshala losses his temper so easily, Chivers is on the server LONGER the RAshala, And is usually watches everyone. why hasnt chivers said anything about habit? because habit plays within the rules. i dont see RAshala enfrocing the rules like chivers, i see chivers preventing spawn killing and stopping ppl from using Flint and Steel. but i dont see RAshala Doing this, he just logs on to see only what habit is doing while Chivers who does more work then RAshala Manages to keep the whole server under control.

I am in to!? Awesome, Love you again diabloz!
NavvE

https://minecraftthekingdom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-01-17, 9:09 am

NavvE wrote:
Diabloz wrote:

I am in to!? Awesome, Love you again diabloz!

lol read the whole post hes just stating that, RAshala did nothing when u called him an asshole, and only pointed it out when habit insult you. hes not saying you should be ban or warned because personally i dont think asshole is a bad word. he was just pointing out That RAshala is only picking on habit because he got a warning while u didnt. nowhere did he blame you for anything
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-01-17, 11:10 am

I had some trouble finding the image / video to express myself, but this is probably the best news I'll hear all week.

<3
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-17, 11:18 am

Alright...Habit is not a griefer...but he getting annoying with PvP xD

now RAshala...
I think mod/admin powers is to much for him/her.RAshala kicked me with NO reason(one time tho).After he/she kicked me I pm'd ALL mods and admins + Soto.And i got no aswer...
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-01-17, 11:20 am

"* was killed by Dementor_CST wielding a *"

For the little time I was on post mods, I sure saw that a lot.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-17, 2:14 pm

All right, that's more than enough. Seriously guys, you can't get out of trouble for the things you've done just by pointing your fingers at someone else. Accept your punishment and shut up, that's what a mature person would do. If you feel it was unjust, send a PM to Soto. Don't sit here and start arguments about it. All you're doing is hurting people's feelings and making fools of yourselves.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-01-17, 2:20 pm

AdrianRedd wrote:All right, that's more than enough. Seriously guys, you can't get out of trouble for the things you've done just by pointing your fingers at someone else. Accept your punishment and shut up, that's what a mature person would do. If you feel it was unjust, send a PM to Soto. Don't sit here and start arguments about it. All you're doing is hurting people's feelings and making fools of yourselves.

mb its time for u to shut up Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down