The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you dont like about habit?

+9
Soto_Black
MrSpoon
skeletonboy
Toren
­
KhaosLeper
Blind_Merc
Sevyn
Habit
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What you dont like about habit? Empty What you dont like about habit?

Post  Habit 2011-04-12, 7:12 pm

frist of all this is a serious thread.
I had alot of issues with other player in the past and i really want to figure out why, in order that the future might change a little.
there are alot of people saying im not roleplaying, only based on the fact that i killed ALOT of traspassing people back in 3.0. at least thats what i think. if im wrong just let me know, i dont want you guys just to say "you are an asshole in general", just say what makes me that "asshole".
the 2nd thing is overpvping. well i didnt really raid that much. all i did was killing traspassing people and once ur traspassing you really shouldnt complain about beeing killed or whatever. thats again only my opinion, if u think im wrong again, just let me know

Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

What you dont like about habit? Empty Re: What you dont like about habit?

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-12, 7:16 pm

Habit wrote:frist of all this is a serious thread.
I had alot of issues with other player in the past and i really want to figure out why, in order that the future might change a little.
there are alot of people saying im not roleplaying, only based on the fact that i killed ALOT of traspassing people back in 3.0. at least thats what i think. if im wrong just let me know, i dont want you guys just to say "you are an asshole in general", just say what makes me that "asshole".
the 2nd thing is overpvping. well i didnt really raid that much. all i did was killing traspassing people and once ur traspassing you really shouldnt complain about beeing killed or whatever. thats again only my opinion, if ur think again, just let me know.

Killing people you've trespassed (ironic isn't it?). That's my biggest complaint. What I consider the "smart" thief is the one that enters unnoticed and escapes unnoticed.

I might say more later. Welcome back.

Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-12, 7:40 pm

Think, just the constant trolling of the forums. Very Happy

I don't mind trolling, just it's hard to take your posts seriously after that.

Welcome back! Hope you have a good round this time. Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-12, 8:43 pm

To be honest, the fact that you don't listen to anyone. The day you got banned I was telling you to stop using the global chat. So you went and moved to the help chat and continued trolling there. You act like you are above the rules and ignore virtually what anyone says.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-04-12, 9:19 pm

to that u are right, but also for that i had my reason. basicly all i wanned to know why there is a global chat when we cant use it as ooc channel, just to talk in the community and the answer that its just for "important things" wasnt enough. sorry that i like to have some normal conversations. i might have trolled then but i told you why, for important things i think we have the help channel. why am i now allowed to talk about reallife things in the global chat? where can i do it else?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-12, 9:47 pm

One of the things I most hate about you Habit, it that when you were the leader of the largest faction you were allowed so much, and everyone was so lenient on you because if you were banned then many people would have quit.
I hate that you were allowed to grief my brother without consequence, because you were the leader of the largest faction. I hate that you were allowed to use spawned items to make your wall back in the old map, when everyone else had to fend for themselves. I hate that you always walk over everyone except those in your immediate chain of respect. I hated your wall with a passion. I hate the way you use shorthand in a role playing environment. I hate the way that you troll nearly all the time. I hate the way that you talk to my friends and I ( also trolling ). I hate the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you breathe. You are the second person to every receive 'all of my hate'

Welcome back.

Edit: No need to respond to the griefing thing Habit, as there is no physical proof, so you won't get re-banned. But trust me, no matter how you respond, I know, and so does my brother.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-04-12, 10:09 pm

well most of the things u say arent even about me, they are more about the admins who allowed those things, right?O_o
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-04-12, 10:51 pm

Weren't the items spawned because the one made before wasn't going to get moved to the newer map? Seems fair to me...
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-12, 11:37 pm

Already this thread has reminded me of something else that annoys the hell out of me:

The constant "It wasn't me!" shit. Or the "You got it all wrong."

When everyone else sees what is happening and back it up there is still continual denial. And then we get the "You guys just hate Germans." bullshit. For the record: We do not hate Germans, we hate the way you constantly and for no reason antagonize the hell out of everyone. Simply put, if you want to go PvP constantly for no reason go find a server with an arena and stand there all day. We have no use for someone that makes everyone want to leave by not letting them play the game. We are here to RP and have some fun, not run around in full diamond armor with a sword and kill everything.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-04-13, 12:04 am

did i get this right, u dont agree on others rp charackter, but urs is allright? O_o
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-13, 1:43 am

Toren, it was all Habit. He got the infinite items because his wall wasn't being moved, yeah, but did any one else get infinite items? Nope. Only Habit. The Admins did not piss me off, Habit did, and still does.

I don't want to stoop to insults, but Habit, you must not know how to properly read and interpret things if you took Khaos's post the way that you seem to have. He is saying that what you mainly do all the time is PvP, and that you would probably be less hated if you went to a mainly PvP server.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-04-13, 2:41 am

I hate the way you made a "why dont you like me?" thread, and yet you are arguing with every post that is made.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-13, 2:45 am

I hate the way you think your more important than anyone else on this server...

mind you I can see why. I don't know any one else who has been given so many chances. The last guy -rofl's friend or summet - just griefed a bit and was perma-banned. You on the other hand have caused nothing but trouble and are constantly accused of griefing and breaking the rules but yet your still allowed to come back time and time again.
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-04-13, 3:06 am

im never acused of griefing and i keep the rules, well shouldnt it work like this, you guys post what u dont like i try to explain. since most problems are caused by communication problems Mad

and we didnt get infinit items, all we got was a wall o_o

and i dont really get what makes u think, that i think im more important than anyone else? thats just not true, i was the guy who hated it the most when he got told "hey if you dont lead the only living faction we would ban you" for kind of a small thing Mad
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-13, 3:07 am

skeletonboy wrote:I hate the way you made a "why dont you like me?" thread, and yet you are arguing with every post that is made.
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-04-13, 3:36 am

Habit wrote:well shouldnt it work like this, you guys post what u dont like i try to explain. since most problems are caused by communication problems Mad
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-04-13, 3:37 am

Keep in mind the point of this thread is to help deter things like this from happening in the future. RP can be tainted very easily and in the near future here we are will be removing people who create a bad chemistry on the server. Habit is posting here to make an effort to no longer create a bad role play environment for others.

In the weeks to come our tolerance will be less and less as the server begins to populate with new players. The mods and admins will be taking a more serious approach to running the server with defined rules governing the game play.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-04-13, 7:27 am

I HATE THAT YOUR AS GOOD AT PVP WITH ME I HATE YOUUUU FOR THAT!!!
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-13, 8:39 am

Soto_Black wrote:
In the weeks to come our tolerance will be less and less as the server begins to populate with new players. The mods and admins will be taking a more serious approach to running the server with defined rules governing the game play.

I've already developed 0.1 percent tolerance. Your late to the party.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-04-13, 9:27 am

Shigan wrote:Toren, it was all Habit. He got the infinite items because his wall wasn't being moved, yeah, but did any one else get infinite items? Nope. Only Habit. The Admins did not piss me off, Habit did, and still does.

I don't want to stoop to insults, but Habit, you must not know how to properly read and interpret things if you took Khaos's post the way that you seem to have. He is saying that what you mainly do all the time is PvP, and that you would probably be less hated if you went to a mainly PvP server.

My understanding was that the other factions stuff would be ported over. The pirate ships, castles, etc. But Habit's wall wasnt so they got "infinite items".
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-13, 9:32 am

Toren wrote:
Shigan wrote:Toren, it was all Habit. He got the infinite items because his wall wasn't being moved, yeah, but did any one else get infinite items? Nope. Only Habit. The Admins did not piss me off, Habit did, and still does.

My understanding was that the other factions stuff would be ported over. The pirate ships, castles, etc. But Habit's wall wasnt so they got "infinite items".

nope because I have not heard anything about my ship since but i did not ask to have chests of wood spawned for me (and it would be chests of wood just to get back to where i was)
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-13, 9:59 am

Soto_Black wrote:Keep in mind the point of this thread is to help deter things like this from happening in the future. RP can be tainted very easily and in the near future here we are will be removing people who create a bad chemistry on the server. Habit is posting here to make an effort to no longer create a bad role play environment for others.

He isn't really making an effort. We are pointing out things that bother us about him and he just argues. Nothing saying "My bad, won't happen again." Just the same old "It wasn't me."
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-04-13, 10:23 am

didnt i admit it? O_o
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-04-13, 10:43 am

Habit you are arguing with everything anybody says about you. Just look back at the post I made last night about how you just move the blame from your self constantly. Instead of saying something like: "I didn't realize I did that, my bad." You spouted off some comment about RP characters. Something which had nothing to do with what I said.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-13, 1:04 pm

Now I remember. Having a cruel character as an excuse to do terrible things to other players.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next