The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I may be saying goodbye ... to my faction

+3
Diabloz
Blind_Merc
draco222
7 posters

Go down

I may be saying goodbye ... to my faction Empty I may be saying goodbye ... to my faction

Post  draco222 2011-04-13, 4:52 pm

Being very frustrated with my faction at the moment, I checked how often Maxx and Boshi have even bothered checking into the forum. It has been almost a whole month since they have been participating, and I am VERY annoyed. I am almost certainly going to let this faction crumble. I am THE ONLY ONE in my faction that is active. And I'm sick of it. Those of you who own other factions, be ready to send me PMs about applications (one already has)...

I'm sorry to my faction about this.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

I may be saying goodbye ... to my faction Empty Re: I may be saying goodbye ... to my faction

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-13, 5:08 pm

Ever since the Pirate base stopped, I think the Redd's have fallen.

Wouldn't blame them, burnt ships, towns destroyed, etc...
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

I may be saying goodbye ... to my faction Empty Re: I may be saying goodbye ... to my faction

Post  Diabloz 2011-04-13, 6:45 pm

its no fun with only 2 factions we need active members starting and maintaining factions. there is literally no competition or competitiveness at all so there's nothing to do after building a town or starting a faction.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-13, 6:47 pm

I am waiting for that to happen, unless I join a faction, which I most likely will. I am not considering making a faction yet, I think a little more experience on the server would do me good.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-13, 6:53 pm

Diabloz wrote:its no fun with only 2 factions we need active members starting and maintaining factions. there is literally no competition or competitiveness at all so there's nothing to do after building a town or starting a faction.

Don't worry, whenever a faction falls and there becomes only 2 - a New one is always created in it's place.

Happened to Dawn, Igor, and the Original Pirates didn't it.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-04-14, 2:11 am

draco222 wrote:Being very frustrated with my faction at the moment, I checked how often Maxx and Boshi have even bothered checking into the forum.

Hey man, I check the forums just about daily, come on now. Yeah I know, it's ironic as hell, seeing as how I haven't been ingame at all, but this has already been discussed; I'm waiting until Societies is playable and server apps are reopened to really start anything, because I know the map will probably be re-re-re-re-reset when the mod goes live, and I really, really, reaaaallly don't feel like losing all of my stuff again. It's the exact same reason Adrian left to wherever he is now. Like I told you before, I have no problem with you leaving for now. You're always welcome to come back ifwhen things pick up again.

Can this thread be deleted, though? It's fine if you want to fly some other colors, Draco, but this section's for server-related news. You could have just as easily posted this in our section without making it seem like some kind of cry for attention.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  rhino600 2011-04-14, 8:34 am

Now. now, let's not be hasty draco. As Maxx said just because he didn't log into the forums doesn't mean he wasn't checking them. I understand how you could be frustrated right now but just hold on until things get settled. Once the main server mods are back on people who are waiting for them will come back and after awhile you guys will starting accepting whitelist applications again, when those 2 things come to pass you won't have to worry about being the only active one in your faction. I, myself, am going to join your faction as soon as they start accepting applicants so this is merely a slow time while everything is improved in the background. Don't quit your faction due to a bout of frustration, just hang on and your patience shall be rewarded once things in the server start rolling again.
rhino600
rhino600

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-14, 2:56 pm

Okay maxx.... However I don't see your name at all on the forums. You don't post. I check the memberlist to see who has been recently on. You aren't on the top 50, as far as I know. That says something, either it is a glitch, or you aren't really checking the forum...

Edit: I do NOT want to wait another 3 weeks before everyone comes back. I have plans that are being made now to leave temporarily. I am happy Rhino wants to join us, but I will not be staying in the faction. What is there to do guys? Plus, I most likely will be going back.

Maxx, if you really are on the forums, check your PMs, I am going to send you one.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-04-14, 3:21 pm

Yeah I know things are kind of stale right now, but less that two weeks to go and I will be pulling everything together to get the server back on track and getting people back on. I will also send out a massive email to all forum members letting them know were back in business.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-04-14, 3:46 pm

Really? Societies will be back up in two weeks? Even so, I will be leaving temporarily.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-14, 5:24 pm

Soto_Black wrote:Yeah I know things are kind of stale right now, but less that two weeks to go and I will be pulling everything together to get the server back on track and getting people back on. I will also send out a massive email to all forum members letting them know were back in business.

Does that mean a final reset? D:
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-04-14, 5:42 pm

draco222 wrote:Really? Societies will be back up in two weeks? Even so, I will be leaving temporarily.

No societies will not be up by then. We are going to work on societies for a long time until its perfect and better than anything out there. For now were going to use what we have and build smaller mods to accommodate what we have.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-04-14, 5:43 pm

Blind_Merc wrote:
Soto_Black wrote:Yeah I know things are kind of stale right now, but less that two weeks to go and I will be pulling everything together to get the server back on track and getting people back on. I will also send out a massive email to all forum members letting them know were back in business.

There will always be resets Sad
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-04-14, 7:22 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:

Oh yes, and as far as the map goes. This is the one we will stay with.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-14, 10:20 pm

Soto_Black wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:
Blind_Merc wrote:

Oh yes, and as far as the map goes. This is the one we will stay with.

Not sure if I read it right - but does that mean we're reseting this current map to that state were the spawn town was added? Smile
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down