The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Faction

+12
Raijouta
ivanelk
MaxxOverdrive
igortv123
Diabloz
AdrianRedd
Cypranex
TheLolness
Toren
samyham
ryuukazu
Dementor
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New Faction Empty New Faction

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 5:33 pm

We searching for people to join me and ryuu(he isn't a leader) and our new faction.We looking for people to get towny protection.
Post your application below if you would like to join us.
Possibly we will camp away for the first time,becouse we would not have enough to get towny protection.
We want to create a faction in 3.0.We will be 50%/50% passive/agressive faction.I hoping to start start a faction with trusted people in it.Have fun and spend some great time together.We still working on name of the faction.If you have any suggestions,reply this thread.We looking for people that will not quit,if you gonna join us,you will not change factions again.I don't want Igor's experience when he got raidered 2 times with his own people.I also don't want redd's experience when everybody hates you.We will not attack,but when our citizen is killed/raidered it's gonna be WAR.I personally will change life of faction/character who killed citizen to HELL.

Application form:
How old are you?
In what faction had you been?
How much time do you spend in a game?

EDIT: I will not ask question like "Why would you like to join us?" coz this question is dum.You not suppose to tell faction why would you like to join,they need you to join.You dont need to join a faction,they need YOU to join.

Last edited by Demenotor on 2011-01-18, 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

New Faction Empty Re: New Faction

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 5:42 pm

Cypranex signed in.
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuukazu 2011-01-18, 5:51 pm

woah woah woah take my name off OP I am not going to be any kind of leader (officially Ill offer advice and stuff)
ryuukazu
ryuukazu

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 6:01 pm

ryuukazu wrote:woah woah woah take my name off OP I am not going to be any kind of leader (officially Ill offer advice and stuff)
lol kk
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  samyham 2011-01-18, 6:14 pm

I would like more information on the faction, why would you join a faction you know nothing about?
samyham
samyham

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 6:29 pm

We want to create a faction in 3.0.We will be 50%/50% passive/agressive faction.I hoping to start start a faction with trusted people in it.Have fun and spend some great time together.We still working on name of the faction.If you have any suggestions,reply this thread.We looking for people that will not quit,if you gonna join us,you will not change factions again.I don't want Igor's experience when he got raidered 2 times with his own people.I also don't want redd's experience when everybody hates you.We will not attack,but when our citizen is killed/raidered it's gonna be WAR.I personally will change life of faction/character who killed citizen to HELL.
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-01-18, 6:35 pm

Demenotor wrote: Cypranex signed in.

Oh really?
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 6:39 pm

Toren2 wrote:
Demenotor wrote: Cypranex signed in.

Oh really?
ja rly
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-01-18, 6:45 pm

I believe he is a "Guilds" member and leader? Since when, if he did, switch?
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 7:01 pm

Toren2 wrote:I believe he is a "Guilds" member and leader? Since when, if he did, switch?

don't spam the thread please.Ask him(NOT IN THIS THREAD)
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 7:02 pm

samyham wrote:I would like more information on the faction, why would you join a faction you know nothing about?
i added more info
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 7:06 pm

Toren2 wrote:I believe he is a "Guilds" member and leader? Since when, if he did, switch?
And he in organisation not in faction.You can be in both.

Guild is an organization
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  samyham 2011-01-18, 7:50 pm

Well, so your trying to make an "improved" d'Igor, because we are supposed to be the 50/50 aggressive and passive, and plus the only people you are saying you want is former TFE members and vagabonds. TDE fell apart, there were traitors, and chaos, and it just fell apart, so good luck with that. Also, if vagabonds wanted a neutral faction, they would have joined d;Igor already. Lastly, if you don't take shit from anyone and always declare war, that wouldn't really be neutral would it? That would be aggressive, if you were neutral, 50/50 then you would try to find a peaceful compromise first, even if it's not in your best interests. Well whatever, your probably pissed at me now, but I think it best to bring up these topics, because to be a leader you have to take critique and see stuff from all angles.
samyham
samyham

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 8:09 pm

samyham wrote:Well, so your trying to make an "improved" d'Igor, because we are supposed to be the 50/50 aggressive and passive, and plus the only people you are saying you want is former TFE members and vagabonds. TDE fell apart, there were traitors, and chaos, and it just fell apart, so good luck with that. Also, if vagabonds wanted a neutral faction, they would have joined d;Igor already. Lastly, if you don't take shit from anyone and always declare war, that wouldn't really be neutral would it? That would be aggressive, if you were neutral, 50/50 then you would try to find a peaceful compromise first, even if it's not in your best interests. Well whatever, your probably pissed at me now, but I think it best to bring up these topics, because to be a leader you have to take critique and see stuff from all angles.

1st i am trying to make my faction that not relates to any other faction.I recalled igor and redd as examles what i dont want to do.I started new life my friend Very Happy No trolling any more.And i am not mad.
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  samyham 2011-01-18, 9:00 pm

But do you see my point? You claim that you want a completely different faction yet there are many similarities, and you contradict yourself, you say you will be 50/50 aggressive and peaceful yet you present aggressive points but not any peaceful ones.
samyham
samyham

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-18, 9:59 pm

I said i want MY faction like i want it.I dont care if its simullar or different.And i will be peaceful utill someone attacks me or citizen of my kingdom.
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-01-19, 8:27 am

there isn't Enough new people joining to start a new faction, u need at least 10 people, and there's only the people who remained loyal to the other factions, you should wait until the map is ready before you do this. there's already 3 factions- The Redd Pirates, Igor, The legion. and 1 new faction the brotherhood of magma and possibly now the Guilds. There is only like around 35 active players and each kingdom needs at-least 10, do the math and you are short people. you are just going to cause conflict for the other kingdoms
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-01-19, 1:23 pm

Demenotor wrote:

don't spam the thread please.Ask him(NOT IN THIS THREAD)

Look sorry for the confusion Demenotor I told you I might be interested but I don't want to be on that list. I never officially joined. I was chatting on my cell phone, you probably misunderstood me.
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-19, 1:44 pm

Demen? In charge of a faction?

AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-01-19, 2:24 pm

You posted off topic.And first its gonna be city then when we will get 10+ ppl it will be a faction.
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuukazu 2011-01-19, 2:44 pm

Hmm I don't think this is a good idea you shouldn't get people to apply already. Instead you should spend time making your group unique and work out a good system. Then post it to see what the general public thinks. Also I have a feeling people may be bias when they post because of past knowledge of you demen.

Goals are very important too, if you know what kinds of things you want to achieve both long term and short term you will have more success. If you get together a good system and know what your goals are you will succeed.
ryuukazu
ryuukazu

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-01-19, 6:14 pm

ryuukazu wrote:Hmm I don't think this is a good idea you shouldn't get people to apply already. Instead you should spend time making your group unique and work out a good system. Then post it to see what the general public thinks. Also I have a feeling people may be bias when they post because of past knowledge of you demen.

Goals are very important too, if you know what kinds of things you want to achieve both long term and short term you will have more success. If you get together a good system and know what your goals are you will succeed.

Exactly wat lolness said.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-01-19, 6:15 pm

AdrianRedd wrote:Demen? In charge of a faction?

Gotta agree with you there Redd...
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-01-19, 7:03 pm

AdrianRedd wrote:Demen? In charge of a faction?

New Faction 36efc1d2
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-19, 8:17 pm

Adrian that is an unnecessary post and a clear example of flaming another user for his/her abilities.

But my advice to you guys, talk amongst the dedicated member and work out what you really want to do. Right now you essentially stole the description of d'Igor, and try and beat around the bush by saying its different.
50/50 passive/ aggressive is quoted from what Igor said one time.
Second the whole traitor problem do you plan on restricting heavily on who can join because right now you have Ryu... You need 10 people to make a kingdom and if you expect to not have traitors it might be difficult to obtain the required amount without a dedicated following.

Do what you want and think you can, no one is really going to tell you how to run your kingdom, but you are going to honestly have trouble leading this kingdom if you stick to what you have been saying.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next