The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we keep our current map?

+19
chivers706
HunterE30633
Applebeard
HoboJoeTLM
ivanelk
Habit
skeletonboy
Raijouta
MaxxOverdrive
T3hHippie
Churine
Sevyn
samyham
Kremit
draco222
t3h1337builder
Roflbeeb
Falzz
igortv123
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should we keep our current map?

Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Vote_lcap48%Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 20 ]
Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 19 ]
Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 42

Poll closed

Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we keep our current map?

Post  Applebeard 2011-03-01, 1:53 am

i change my answer to we should keep the old map, sorry i thought you meant keep the old map over a completely new one not keep the temp map over the old one. PLEASE DON'T IT WILL DELETE ME MIIIINES D:

EDIT: i changed my mind again, i want a new map, but only if i could get my caves transported across, otherwise no.
Applebeard
Applebeard

Back to top Go down

Should we keep our current map? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should we keep our current map?

Post  HunterE30633 2011-03-01, 10:47 am

I must spill it.

If the data of temp map is saved somewhere, the F mod will allow us to go back to it later. If we keep the seed then we wouldn't have to worry about the damage we've done so far
HunterE30633
HunterE30633

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-03-01, 11:40 am

Also if you guys want to have all of the old things on there just let me know.... OK received One of the worlds will be a tribute to everything we have dont on the server. It will have all of the best buildings and probley each faction place in it. It will take a long time to add everything to it. Also we might have some other things like quest in that world were you have to find something that someone else built. It will not be a big world though.
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Applebeard 2011-03-01, 12:31 pm

chivers706 wrote:Also if you guys want to have all of the old things on there just let me know.... OK received One of the worlds will be a tribute to everything we have dont on the server. It will have all of the best buildings and probley each faction place in it. It will take a long time to add everything to it. Also we might have some other things like quest in that world were you have to find something that someone else built. It will not be a big world though.
the problem is though that if people want to make really big projects e.g. my halls, raijouta's underground city ( i think), it makes it really hard if we keep switching maps. If we do then import the old things, it would be nice if they were in the proper map, instead of a relic map, so then people can finish them. However, i can see the problem with this though, if everybody imports there old things then the map will get too overcrowded, im not sure how to sort this problem out though...
Applebeard
Applebeard

Back to top Go down

Post  T3hHippie 2011-03-01, 2:42 pm

Ok well can we atleast get a smaller spawn city, like holy crap It was impossble to move with all the lag. Also did we need something that big in the first place? I think one building that has multiple levels would be good..
T3hHippie
T3hHippie

Back to top Go down

Post  Applebeard 2011-03-02, 9:36 am

T3hHippie wrote:Ok well can we atleast get a smaller spawn city, like holy crap It was impossble to move with all the lag. Also did we need something that big in the first place? I think one building that has multiple levels would be good..
i think that the spawn city was good, and if they have to make another spawn city, that doesn't happen over night (even if it is a big tower) so we would have to wait while the mods build it, and personally i would reather be playing and using the already incredible spawn city. Very Happy
Applebeard
Applebeard

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-03-02, 2:03 pm

Im in love with the new map, and a fresh start is always nice.
Everyone who voted No just want to keep their diamonds :/
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-03-02, 2:31 pm

ballnazor wrote:Im in love with the new map, and a fresh start is always nice.

bs as usual
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-03-02, 3:29 pm

Habit wrote:
ballnazor wrote:Im in love with the new map, and a fresh start is always nice.

bs as usual

He was kidding.

Too bad there isn't a way to convert over the nice looking cities and the Spawn Town. Literally I busted my arse mining ore with stone picks for our city walls. Looks cool tho, and I'd do it again if I had the time. lol
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-03-02, 5:24 pm

Ballnazor, I haven't even seen you on the new map... Anyway, its a great server but honestly ( I know I can't really close the thread) we already have made a decision, we meaning Soto and Co... Its a useless thread now, and I see a spark for a flame war popping up above this post.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-19, 8:52 pm

Last edited by Shigan on 2011-04-19, 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-04-19, 9:35 pm

Shigan wrote:HAI GAIS I NO HAO TO NECKRO THEEDS ON A FORUM AM I DOIN IT RITE AM I KEWL YET GIVE ME COOKIES FOR CAPS LOCK I NEED THEM TO BAI A ANTIVIRUS TO REMOVE THIS CAPLOCK VIRUS THAT I JUST MADE UP TO SOUND KEWL AND ASK FOR COOKIES I SHOULD CHANGE MY NAME TO BL00XER RITE RITE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Dude... seriously? That isn't funny at all. You need to stop making fun of BL00XER. This is the second time now. You've already been warned by your leaders, which you should already feel embarrassed about. This is totally unnecessary, and I sincerely hope mods take action. You have no right to be ridiculing any player so blatantly.
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-19, 9:40 pm

Cypranex wrote:
Shigan wrote:HAI GAIS I NO HAO TO NECKRO THEEDS ON A FORUM AM I DOIN IT RITE AM I KEWL YET GIVE ME COOKIES FOR CAPS LOCK I NEED THEM TO BAI A ANTIVIRUS TO REMOVE THIS CAPLOCK VIRUS THAT I JUST MADE UP TO SOUND KEWL AND ASK FOR COOKIES I SHOULD CHANGE MY NAME TO BL00XER RITE RITE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!

Dude... seriously? That isn't funny at all. You need to stop making fun of BL00XER. This is the second time now. You've already been warned by your leaders, which you should already feel embarrassed about. This is totally unnecessary, and I sincerely hope mods take action. You have no right to be ridiculing any player so blatantly.

LOL, SEV....
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-19, 10:29 pm

Wait what? Second time? What?

I made a friendly jab at someone and it blows up O-o.

P.S. I thought this was in the Off Topic section, I didn't check at the time. Sorry for that and any offense taken :\
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-04-19, 11:52 pm

Shigan wrote:Wait what? Second time? What?

I made a friendly jab at someone and it blows up O-o.

P.S. I thought this was in the Off Topic section, I didn't check at the time. Sorry for that and any offense taken :\
I apologize if you didn't mean any harm. I've noticed that a lot of people have been choosing to make fun of BL00X. I don't like the idea of any members of my city being bullied. And don't you remember in-game, when he asked what people generally thought of him on the server? You and gnome started going on about how nobody liked him (which i realise was an [unnecessary] joke) and khaos told you two to shut up.
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-20, 2:04 am

Cypranex wrote: . .. started going on about how nobody liked him (which i realise was an [unnecessary] joke) and khaos told you two to shut up.

I don't believe that occurred. They made fun of a spelling error by L33T builder

And, locked.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2