The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Story of the Mind (WIP)

+4
Cypranex
Sevyn
Ser Isaac of Clarke
Falzz
8 posters

Go down

A Story of the Mind (WIP) Empty A Story of the Mind (WIP)

Post  Falzz 2011-02-21, 2:59 pm

(I bet Ser Isaac of Clarke will get a kick outta this!)

Falzz, an engineer from the 26th century had a boring life, until one day that is... He took a job upon the Ishimura fixing and repairing issues that went wrong on the ship. As said, a boring life. But in a turn of events, Falzz learns that the plan behind the Ishimura was to not mine, as he thought, but to find a religious item called a Marker; the treasure the Church of Unitology has been searching for. The inhabitants of the ship began to become extremely violent and dangerous. Soon after, an alien organism began to turn the people on the Ishimura into something of an alien mutant, dubbed Necromorphs. The Ishimura was soon incomplete chaos with the necromorphs going after the humans, brutaling killing them and turning them.

A Story of the Mind (WIP) 7127.Dead_5F00_Space_5F00_2_5F00_by_5F00_Jessada_5F00_Nuy_5F00_1

Night of the attack, 11:07pm
"Horrible job, but it pays." Falzz said to his fellow engineer, Zice, "I'll see you at the grind tomorrow." Both parted ways to seperate bedrooms. Falzz sure did hate his job and made that known to everyone. Sinking into his bed, he loosened up his body and mind to the darkness and serenidy of night. That peaceful moment was soon interrupted by a scream that sounded of the devil, which came out of the hallway. "KEEP IT THE HELL DOWN OUT THERE!" Falzz yelled out of his intercom, before returning to bed, "Can never get peace in this forsaken ship!" The scream came again with another voice, soon followed by many. Something wasn't quite right. Was it space mutiny? Falzz grabbed his sidearm and slide his door open to figure out was happening. The door screeched open and outside was something which can never be erased from his mind. Blood was smeared across the floors, walls, even the ceiling. Bodies were scattered everywhere. Glancing at one, it moved and strained out a single word, "Run..." before exiting this universe. "Jesus Christ... this place looks like Hell passed through..." Falzz murmured to himself. Walking through the hallway, many voices were heard in each locked room. Moans of pain, cries of the old and newborn, and pleads for a savior. Looking through the window into space, Falzz noticed a ship on a crash course right towards him. He quickly began to sprint down the hall and entered the room at the end. Before the door shut, he caught a glimpse of a fireball and the ear pounding force of the explosion. Shaking, he sat down and caught his breath. He then felt a wet feeling on his scalp, like something was dripping from the ceiling. After running his hand through the top of his head, Falzz glanced at his palm and noticed a gleaming red liquid. Above his head was a creature he has never seen before. It had the shape of a human, yet it couldn't be farther from a human. In between its razor teeth was the head of Falzz's friend, Zice. "Oh my God..." He swore as he slowly crawled towards the nearest exit. The creature leaped to the floor and let out a familar scream. It proceeded to charge violently towards Falzz in blind rage. "EAT LEAD, YOU DEMONSPAWN" Falzz cried out as he fired bullets from his sidearm into the creature's head. When the last bullet hit, its head flew off and dropped to the ground, spraying blood over the white room. The creature staggered back before continue forward. "What in the hell are you...?"

A Story of the Mind (WIP) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8F-h7IT2kk8HC02btOr0tFPXbuL_VneWWELokpG2CQvApNRNU&t=1

11:12pm
Fleeing as fast as he could, Falzz bolted to the nearest supply closet which happened to be filled with mining tools."If a line gun can break away solid stone, I bet it'll do a damn good job against flesh," with his new weapon in hand, Falzz began his escape to the nearest escape ship. Exiting the supply closet, Falzz was quickly greeted with the headless creature from before. "Back for more, I see!" He swore and proceeded to fire out a wave that sliced out the creature's legs. Suddenly, he felt a smaller creature latching on to his neck. Falzz reached backwards and grabbed what seemed like its head, and summoning an inner strength, Falzz flung it forward and slammed its body to the floor. A nice stomp finished the job. "Emergency evac... where are you... AH!"

A Story of the Mind (WIP) Dead_space_2%20kid%20necro1277071931

11:20pm
"*Crackle* Room clear. *crackle*," "*Crackle* Roger *crackle*."
Voices... Human voices?! Falzz thought and ran towards the direction of the sound. "HELP! HELP!" He screamed hoping in a return call. Opening the door to the next room, he was greeted by two security guards. "Thank God... you two gotta help me..." Both the guards lifted up their rifles and shot down a creature that was crawling on the wall behind Falzz. Falzz spun around, and back. "Ha..."
*Crackle* Move out to escape ships. Survivor by the name of Falzz has joined the escape mission against the Necromorphs. *crackle*"
I wonder why their called necromorphs...

3:30am
"Ships should be in the next room." A security guard said with a sigh of relief. "Continue forward."
A tentacle dropped from a ceiling hole waiting for its prey.
The back guard surveyed the room constantly, except for what was above.
The tentacle dropped a little lower before it wrapped around the guards neck. "H..h..." Gasped the guard. Falzz and the other guard looked behind them to witness their comrade's head being torn off by the tentacle. "OPEN FIRE!" The guard shouted as he unloaded into the ceiling. Falzz then spotted a necromorph jump upon the dead body and began to quickly turn it. "What is it doing...?" Falzz wondered. The seemingly dead body stood back up, bearing its new razor sharp arms and teeth. "So that's why their called necromorphs..." Falzz then heard the guard calling out to him, "JUST RUN, THE ESCAPE ROOM IS AT THE END OF THE ROOM! GO, DAMNIT!" As he battled an onslaught of necromorphs. Falzz ran down the hall before glancing back one last time. The guard was overpowered by atleast seven necromorphs.

A Story of the Mind (WIP) Ds2-the-pack-20110125_500x281

Suddenly, a large necromorph jumped right infront of Falzz. It had two great long arms and a giant jaw. Falzz sprinted down the hallway before having his legs pulled by one of its large arms. Falzz groped at the floor for a grip, but to no avail, he was being pulled towards a giant jaw. He shot off a few waves from his line gun which severed the arm. He gained his feet, and proceeded towards the escape room.

A Story of the Mind (WIP) Deadspace2-gorilla1277071999

3:42am
Runing through the room towards an escape ship, Falzz heard the large necromorph barreling its way towards him. Falzz dove into an escape ship and quickly locked the opening and took a breather. The beast rammed into the door leaving a large dent. Suddenly, the escape ship thrusted outards into space. Why has it started? he thought. Inside of the cockpit, he saw the behind of someone's head in the driver's seat. "No, no, no..." was mumbled from the seat. Falzz cautiously approached the seat when suddenly it spun around and the man in it violently turned into a Necromorph. An intense hand to "hand" struggle took place, resulting in the hitting of the self-destruct button. The back of the ship exploded off with a burst of fuel igniting and the mecromorph was sucked into space while Falzz managed to hold onto the seat. A large metal toolbox was flunged towards the vacuum hitting Falzz in the head, resulting in him losing his grip. Hurling through space, the last thing he saw was a mysterious rip in space before being sucked in.

A Story of the Mind (WIP) Deadspace2_puker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

????
Waking with a raging headache, Falzz opened his eyes to a completely new world. "W-where am I...? AGGHHH" He said in pain as he pulled himself to his feet. The world was like a geometric Earth before it ran out of resources. Falzz noticed he was in a city with grand buildings. He noticed there were others with him when he felt a tab on the shoulder. Falzz spun around and saw a hooded stranger. "Pstt... follow me... " The stranger said. "What the hell... better than nothing." Falzz stated. The stranger lead him into an alley way. "Haha... if you're gonna make me, I have nothing..." Falzz said with a worried laugh. "No... I just see you're a newcomer to these lands and I-" Falzz cut him off there, "These lands? WHERE AM I?" Falzz said as he grabbed the stranger by the shirt and lifted him up. "The land of The Kingdoms of Minecraftia!" he said before he fell to the ground. New world it seems... "Come, join me in the town of Natio. By the way, I'm called Boshiwukins, or Boshi for short." Falzz followed him, "I'm uh... Falzz."

A Story of the Mind (WIP) 2011-02-21_135539

Falzz looked around the small town. "This is Natio. Pick a house and make yourself at home." Falzz picked out his house and began to work on it, making a bedroom and extra rooms. Night came along, but he wasn't able to sleep. The necromorphs haunted his mind in a relentless torment. Falzz stood up and looked out of his window. "Guess this is my home now..."

A Story of the Mind (WIP) 2011-02-21_161814

In the following days, Falzz continued work on his house and of the town. He began to learn more about Minecraftia and how things work. Also he learned why this land was called the Kingdoms. Everything was going fine in the day, but nights were awful for Falzz. One of the nights, Falzz decided to go for a walk through the forest to clear his head. He found a nice clearing through the leaves which the moon shined through. In the middle of the clearing, he layed down on his back, looking at the moon. "I guess this place isn't so bad after all..."
Behind him he heard a moan and his mind tiggered thoughts of the necromorphs. Falzz began to breathe heavily and slowly peered over his shoulder to see what appeared to be a zombie. He drew his diamond sword he made and butchered the zombie into pieces.

A Story of the Mind (WIP) 2011-02-21_135839

Back in his room, Falzz threw the books off of his shelves, blankets off of his bed, and anything he could get his hands on. I escaped the demons from my land just to get more? "DAMNIT!" Falzz shouted as he punched his wooden wall. Suffice to say, it was not a quiet night.

Night after night, the mind haunted him; it fed at his very soul. To try to appease his mind, Falzz vowed to kill any zombie or other creature that crossed his path. Frequently he would venture out in the dead of night just to slay the undead. In the morning, Falzz would return bloodied up to Natio and return to his house. Nobody knew what Falzz was upto, perhaps, he didn't even know what he was doing himself?

After selling his gold to The Gold Standard, Falzz stopped by the Beardless Dwarf Inn and Pub. He ordered a drink and noticed a group of people next to him talking about a strange world. This world was called the Nether. From what Falzz heard, it was basicly Hell with even worse creatures than the ones of night. Returning home drunk, Falzz passed out halfway on his bed, half on the floor. He had strange dreams of the world that the group was talking about. Falss dreamt of flying monsters, half humans half pigs, and other horrid beings. The environment was red and bloody, hot with the pools of lava. Sure looked like Hell. These dreams continued along with the ones of necromorphs, night after night.
A Story of the Mind (WIP) D97eb8797710691ac3e99fc37665e26db960673b_large

During sleep one night, Falzz saw a strange man in his dreams getting closer and closer. He wore a hood and dark clothing, a skeleton mask to hide his face. Falzz could not move or utter a word. Suddenly, he felt a whitehot pain in his stomach; he woke from it. He saw the man in his dreams hover over him with a gag over Falzz's face. Falzz tried to scream for help, to move, but could not. "Helloooo Falzzz... Don't worry, thisss won't hurt what sssso ever..." The man pulled out a syringe and stabbed it into Falzz's neck. AAARRGGGH! The man heard Falzz mumble in pain. "Ssso I lied... hehe!" He laughed in a sinister tone. "Thisss isss a sssyringe with a ssspecial type of a drug, you ssseee... The drug attacksss your mind." Like I need anymore of mind problems... "It...well... In ssshort, it makesss you ssslightly... crazed? Just like me... Like ussss. Hohoho!" Falzz managed to pull himself away and ripped of the gag, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU PSYCO?!" "Just that! Pssssychotic! You will begin to experience sssomeee...thingsss within your mind. I'll let you find that out by yoursself!" The man then jumped out of Falzz's window and disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As days and nights passed, Falzz's condition got worse. Must but this drug... The worst part of it all was the voices he constantly heard within his own mind. Kill him Falzz... take hisss life... it'sss okay..., Build! Build! Build! These voices just would not leave. Falzz could feel his sanity slipping away. Each night he would lay awake in his bed, rocking back and forth quietly mumbling, 'Get out of my head... get out out of my head..." The only sleep he managed to get was when he passed out from the lack of it. These voices even lead him to the middle of nowhere, void of life and teaming with isolation. Dig! Dig! DIG! They screamed and rattled his skull. "ARGH...Okay, please just stop..." He pleaded as he began digging down a mountain side. A few blocks above bedrock the voices sounded, Stop...here isss good. Now go... Collect obsidian! "Where would I find som-" FIGURE IT OUT FOR YOURSSSELF, YOU PITIFUL FOOL! The power of the voice sent Falzz to the ground. "I'm sorry... HOW STUPID OF MYSELF!" Falzz exclaimed before violently abusing himself.

Falzz returned to the Natio mines with diamond pick in hand. Hours of mining through filth and coal, he managed to find a small chunk of obsidian surrounded by water. He went to laboring work. "Is 40 enough...?" Falzz whinced. No! Keep digging. The voices soon became happy with the amount of obsidian. Falzz's next tasks were for dyed cloth and redstone torches, which wasn't too terribly difficult.

Ssssslave! "What do you want...?" Falzz asked his mind. Check your front door. At the doorstep of Falzz's house was a package. He took it to his kitchen counter and opened it. Inside was new garbs; black pants, a red hooded coat, and a black face mask. Digging around further under the packaging was a mutilated arm. "JESUS!" Falzz took the box and closed it. Thosssse are for you... But today issss not the time for them...

The voices continued to grow in number, each sounding different. But all had a psychotic tone to them. The voices knew Falzz was about to reach his breaking point, just one more task was needed for the completion.

One on of Falzz's journies for materials, he came across a small house. Go insssside... I can't... GO INSSSSIDEEEEE! GO INSSIDE AND FIND THE ONE THAT LIVESSS HERE! Obedient, Falzz picked the door's lock and entered the house. Inside, he saw pictures of a nice, happy family, furniture, and an overall beautiful home. Falzz steathly walked upstairs into the bedroom. In the bedroom layed a couple with a baby in a crib. Kill them Falzz... You can do it...No... please, I beg you, don't make me... DO IT! The voice swore. Falzz approached the bed with his diamond sword in hand, he murdered the parents in cold bloodlust. Tears rolled down Falzz's cheeks as he saw what he had done. You're forgeting one... Hehe...

After the evil act, Falzz ran deep into a forest and approached a watering hole. He looked at his reflection and saw the blood of his victim's on his face, clothes, and hands. Behind him he saw a pure black figure in the water. He looked behind him, but nothing was there, it only appeared in his reflection. "W-what have I done...?" Falzz said as he looked at his bloody palms. Looking back in the water, he saw the black figure merge to his body, creating a darkened reflection of himself. Falzz ran back to Natio and to his house. He found the garbs that were delivered to him and put them on, replacing his suit. The first step has been completed.

A Story of the Mind (WIP) 2011-02-21_005924

Last edited by Falzz on 2011-02-21, 6:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

A Story of the Mind (WIP) Empty Re: A Story of the Mind (WIP)

Post  Ser Isaac of Clarke 2011-02-21, 3:45 pm

=O

Interesting story, this is. Although the citizens of Minecraftia will surely think him insane.

Is this your characters actually history, or is this just writin' in your spare time?
Ser Isaac of Clarke
Ser Isaac of Clarke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-21, 3:46 pm

oh my gooooooood. Too much dead space. From the first sentences I cold tell.

Play Amnesia- it's the scariest shit of all time. No guns like your Issac Of Clark has.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ser Isaac of Clarke 2011-02-21, 4:18 pm

My friend told me Amnesia was scary as fook. Never personally played it though. What console is it for, or is it PC...?
Ser Isaac of Clarke
Ser Isaac of Clarke

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-02-21, 4:57 pm

jesus christ no... amnesia is terrifying. u can't play it without crying. it's was worse than when i played resident evil in first grade
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-21, 4:59 pm

Sevyn wrote:oh my gooooooood. Too much dead space. From the first sentences I cold tell.

Play Amnesia- it's the scariest shit of all time. No guns like your Issac Of Clark has.

haha, yes. it is very Dead Spacey. Don't worry, the part I'm writing right now will almost take out all of the Dead Space references to pure Minecraft and the Nether.
Amnesia is on my Steam wishlist!

@Isaac; PC only I believe. And this is the story of my RP character for The Kingdoms. Yes, Falzz does go insane. Just wait!
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-21, 5:38 pm

Amnesia made me hysterical. I swore so much and I could hear my heart beating . . . it is the most atmospheric game I have ever played.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 5:58 pm

Lets put it this way....... 7 grown ass man were scared as shit playing Amnesia... But if you want to have fun with a friend that smokes to much give him the game to play.... funniest thing i have ever seen in my life... my buddy was so high/ scared at the same time also he forgot he was playing a game and thought it was real life or some shit... he would not stop playing it.......
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-21, 6:13 pm

I didn't know it was THAT scary. I suppose I can spare a few dollars to get it.

Lore updated.
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-21, 6:57 pm

Falzz wrote:I didn't know it was THAT scary. I suppose I can spare a few dollars to get it.

Lore updated.

The demo will make you shit bricks too.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-21, 9:47 pm

i might have to get amnesia, i saw a video on it form totalhalibut, but thats about it.
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-21, 11:17 pm

Played the demo and right where it was getting good it ended! FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-02-21, 11:57 pm

I beat Amnesia. It's the scariest thing I've ever seen. Good story, great environment, and some of the best sound design in video games. And yes, it will give you nightmares.

Dead Space has got nothing on that. Scary monster jumps out and goes ABLOOGY WOOGY WOO! You shoot it, it dies. Not scary.

Amnesia? You're going to die..... and you cannot do anything about it. Just run... run and hide.....
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-22, 7:46 am

Penumbras is a great game to.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-22, 10:47 am

The ability to kill whatever scared you makes it fun . . . That's why I love Oblivion. Sometimes it scared the bejesus out of you, but then you could bash it's face in with a longsword.

I found out through Amnesia I do a Scout impersonation when I'm extremely nervous.

*at the water part

Yo wasup! Want some dead flesh, huh? Want some dead flesh?

Not so tough now are yah! ARE YAH?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down