The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SERVER BACK! (never mind it went again)

5 posters

Go down

SERVER BACK! (never mind it went again) Empty SERVER BACK! (never mind it went again)

Post  MrSpoon 2011-04-07, 11:59 am

just to let you all know that our normal map is back (yay) ... i m just informing you guys cos it was a bit lonely on my own (even with my trusty canine chums)

can i ask soto or chivers....why do we flick between temp and normal?

Last edited by MrSpoon on 2011-04-08, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrSpoon
MrSpoon

Back to top Go down

SERVER BACK! (never mind it went again) Empty Re: SERVER BACK! (never mind it went again)

Post  Toren 2011-04-07, 3:53 pm

Awesome!
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

SERVER BACK! (never mind it went again) Empty Re: SERVER BACK! (never mind it went again)

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-04-07, 4:01 pm

Is towny working again?
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-04-07, 4:47 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:Is towny working again?

I would like to know this as well, I updated it, but have yet to hear back if it works. I have the map backed up in case the world explodes.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-04-07, 5:34 pm

Soto_Black wrote:

I would like to know this as well, I updated it, but have yet to hear back if it works. I have the map backed up in case the world explodes.
In that case, you may want to revert the world to before the update. People were ransacking and I'm sure many people lost their valuables.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-04-07, 5:38 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:
Soto_Black wrote:

In that case, you may want to revert the world to before the update. People were ransacking and I'm sure many people lost their valuables.
Yeah I did die before and lost a good bit of decent stuff, but I didn't bother getting it because I thought it was temp. This was also when I was going to burn down spawn town. I know already things had been griefed as well (I saw quite a few things pretty much ruined).
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down