The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal gnome

+13
GeorgeH
igortv123
MaxxOverdrive
Cypranex
Churine
Roflbeeb
TheLolness
Habit
Boshiwukins
BL00XER
ivanelk
Sevyn
Gnomesmasher
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Appeal gnome - Page 2 Empty Re: Appeal gnome

Post  GeorgeH 2011-02-20, 9:29 pm

Boshiwukins wrote:i do believe there a rules against swearing, correct me if im wrong.

Since you asked, here you are:

coqri wrote:
Swearing

Swearing is allowed if it is within context of the game. Your usual four letter words are what we're talking about here.

For example: Those damn [insert name of faction here]!

The only time swearing is not allowed is when it is being used to berate another player, or being used in a fashion that is not in character.

If you become angry at someone simply join the help channel for help (/ch help) and we will help you deal with the issue.

You do not need to curse out another player because you are angry.

Words/phrases that are never allowed:

• Real Life racial slurs

• Derogatory words

• Words relating to sexual orientation in an offensive manner
GeorgeH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 9:40 pm

Boshiwukins wrote:i do believe there a rules against swearing, correct me if im wrong.

read the rules plz, thats like the 5th time with ur rulesknowledge, why do you even post in the forums when u dont know any of the rules?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 10:07 pm

Habit wrote:
Sevyn wrote:
Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:
Boshiwukins wrote:except the majority of what he did isnt really considered "greifing"

Placing a door? just using an object to assist in getting to the legions base.

The tree and iron on the bridge? well thats not really your territory.

The house, ok maybe a little bit griefing,

The point is he isnt just running around and truly "griefing" by tearing down houses, putting holes in the floor, creating strange 1x1's and walls all around and tnt'ing things as well as dumping water.

He didnt pull a manneofsandvich.

Give him another chance.

read the rules again, the bridge to my castle still is my terretory and he just build a building there to annoy me or u think he likes living 5 blocks in front of my gate?
We don't live 5 blocks in front of your gate.

Note the "he's like five blocks in front of my gate"
It is not literal.

yes it was since they made a huge treehouse right at the 1st block of the bridge to my gate, want screens? Smile
I want proof that we actually made it, because all the evidence of us planting trees is just a screenshot that you took and then made some crazy story about it that we didn't do.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 10:09 pm

Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:
Sevyn wrote:
Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:
Boshiwukins wrote:except the majority of what he did isnt really considered "greifing"

Placing a door? just using an object to assist in getting to the legions base.

The tree and iron on the bridge? well thats not really your territory.

The house, ok maybe a little bit griefing,

The point is he isnt just running around and truly "griefing" by tearing down houses, putting holes in the floor, creating strange 1x1's and walls all around and tnt'ing things as well as dumping water.

He didnt pull a manneofsandvich.

Give him another chance.

read the rules again, the bridge to my castle still is my terretory and he just build a building there to annoy me or u think he likes living 5 blocks in front of my gate?
We don't live 5 blocks in front of your gate.

Note the "he's like five blocks in front of my gate"
It is not literal.

yes it was since they made a huge treehouse right at the 1st block of the bridge to my gate, want screens? Smile
I want proof that we actually made it, because all the evidence of us planting trees is just a screenshot that you took and then made some crazy story about it that we didn't do.

isnt that what everyone does? pretending they didnt cause its hard to find out? without big brother u really cant get more evidence. since u all pretended its not griefing until and admin told you it actually is so now it wasnt even you guys? O_O
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-20, 10:24 pm

So basically, it's Guilty until proven Innocent rather than Innocent until proven Guilty?
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 10:41 pm

thewarthog wrote:So basically, it's Guilty until proven Innocent rather than Innocent until proven Guilty?
Well we're like 90% innocent so you could say that. There is probably no way i'll be able to get unbanned though since i don't have a good reason for a ban appeal thing.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-20, 11:21 pm

thewarthog wrote:So basically, it's Guilty until proven Innocent rather than Innocent until proven Guilty?
Welcome to the Kingdoms dispute thread. Guilty until proven innocent.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-21, 6:48 pm

Churine wrote:

That's basically what happens if we have enough evidence. This forces them off the server and into the appeals section.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 7:00 pm

I think the united states is the only country in the world that goes by the innocent until proven guilty ( I fell like we are not the only country i dont know were i heard this art)..... in most countries you must prove your innocence to a judge and he will decide if you are Innocent and can go free or if you are still guilty of the charges
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-21, 7:15 pm

Sevyn wrote:
Churine wrote:

That's basically what happens if we have enough evidence. This forces them off the server and into the appeals section.

Oh, a certain amount of evidence is needed.
Can't spam pointing your finger at people Razz
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  GeorgeH 2011-02-21, 7:32 pm

chivers706 wrote:I think the united states is the only country in the world that goes by the innocent until proven guilty ( I fell like we are not the only country i dont know were i heard this art)..... in most countries you must prove your innocence to a judge and he will decide if you are Innocent and can go free or if you are still guilty of the charges

You need to get out more Smile
GeorgeH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-21, 9:16 pm

Makes me curious about a coin flip judge.
"Heads, you're guilty."
"Tails, you're innocent."
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Raijouta 2011-02-21, 9:32 pm

chivers706 wrote:I think the united states is the only country in the world that goes by the innocent until proven guilty ( I fell like we are not the only country i dont know were i heard this art)..... in most countries you must prove your innocence to a judge and he will decide if you are Innocent and can go free or if you are still guilty of the charges

Nah, it's presumption of innocence in most other countries.

In Japan, however, it's presumption of guilt. They have a conviction rate of 97% and most convictions are based on confessions, usually extracted from the defendant by heavy police interrogation that can take place over 10 hours or more. Over there, most people think getting accused of a crime is enough to suggest that you committed it.
Raijouta
Raijouta

Back to top Go down

Appeal gnome - Page 2 Empty 1 more

Post  Gnomesmasher 2011-02-23, 4:09 pm

1 more try to fit in Sad ill stay away from habit Sad
Gnomesmasher
Gnomesmasher

Back to top Go down

Post  EliteHaterG14 2011-02-23, 8:31 pm

I have been with gnome in the game since I started and Ive known him even longer. I know for a fact that if he really did something like that he would admit to it. So to hopefully get my friend back on the server i vote he in gnome's favor.
EliteHaterG14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2