The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal Churine

+9
draco222
Diabloz
igortv123
Sevyn
Habit
Roflbeeb
TheLolness
Falzz
Churine
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Appeal Churine Empty Appeal Churine

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:00 pm

IGN : Churine
Reason Banned : There isn't onen
Information : We went into there base put down 3 signs saying we were there and then asked arkitek to open the gate, he opened it and we left. That's the only thing that me and GeTbAcKjAcK007 did
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Appeal Churine Empty Re: Appeal Churine

Post  Falzz 2011-02-20, 12:11 pm

From what I've gathered from the grief report, Churine and Getbackjack, did little (such has putting down harmless signs and a gift, if I recall correctly?). Seems mostly like the "griefing" was all from Gnome, and Churine and Jack were just exploring as they said. Also, to the raiding aspect of the report, there is no evidence of raiding. Correct me if I'm wrong, but going into another town just to explore doesn't seem like raiding. And the screenshot or the "evidence" of raiding should be disregarded. It shows absolutely no proof of them taking anything, just text. Possibly an empty threat seeing how no actual screens of them raiding was evident (the wheat/reed screenshot)?
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-20, 12:20 pm

Churine wrote:IGN : Churine
Information : We went into there base put down 3 signs saying we were there and then asked arkitek to open the gate, he opened it and we left. That's the only thing that me and GeTbAcKjAcK007 did

And how do you get in? Why did you go in? If you wanted to explore ask a noble.. We have let alot of people throught our gates from permission from a noble but we didnt get a "he can i see you base" from any of you guys, You guys broke the rule of raiding in a no raiding time and whats even worse is you guys abused game mechanics to guy into our kingdoms and then you have the nerve to build in it?
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-20, 12:21 pm

Falzz wrote:From what I've gathered from the grief report, Churine and Getbackjack, did little (such has putting down harmless signs and a gift, if I recall correctly?). Seems mostly like the "griefing" was all from Gnome, and Churine and Jack were just exploring as they said. Also, to the raiding aspect of the report, there is no evidence of raiding. Correct me if I'm wrong, but going into another town just to explore doesn't seem like raiding. And the screenshot or the "evidence" of raiding should be disregarded. It shows absolutely no proof of them taking anything, just text. Possibly an empty threat seeing how no actual screens of them raiding was evident (the wheat/reed screenshot)?

Once you break thru towny it is raiding.. it all has to do with towny
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:22 pm

TheLolness wrote:

And how do you get in? Why did you go in? If you wanted to explore ask a noble.. We have let alot of people throught our gates from permission from a noble but we didnt get a "he can i see you base" from any of you guys, You guys broke the rule of raiding in a no raiding time and whats even worse is you guys abused game mechanics to guy into our kingdoms and then you have the nerve to build in it?
I got in threw a tunnel, I went in to explore, Habit killed us everytime we tried to ask something.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-20, 12:24 pm

Churine wrote:
TheLolness wrote:

I got in threw a tunnel, I went in to explore, Habit killed us everytime we tried to ask something.
It's not very nice to break in to someone's housekingdom to "explore". He had every right to kill you.

Last edited by Roflbeeb on 2011-02-20, 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fix'd)
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Falzz 2011-02-20, 12:29 pm

Avalon Capitol (if thats what the Legion HQ is called, forgot), is hardly a house, haha. If someone wanted to explore Natio, which is a town, not a house, I wouldn't give a darn. But that's just me.

And yes, there is a huge tunnel system leftside of Avalon (If looking from the bridge towards Avalon).
Falzz
Falzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:29 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:
Churine wrote:
TheLolness wrote:

It's not very nice to break in to someone's house to "explore". He had every right to kill you.
I didn't break into anyones house.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-20, 12:32 pm

I meant kingdom, my bad.

This is the legion, and if you have read the other complaints/ban appeals you would know that the Legion is extremely territorial. I usually just try to steer clear of their land.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 12:32 pm

Falzz wrote:Avalon Capitol (if thats what the Legion HQ is called, forgot), is hardly a house, haha. If someone wanted to explore Natio, which is a town, not a house, I wouldn't give a darn. But that's just me.

And yes, there is a huge tunnel system leftside of Avalon (If looking from the bridge towards Avalon).

the tunnel is closed
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:33 pm

Well the point is, all i did was go inside explore put a sign down and leave.

Last edited by Churine on 2011-02-20, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 12:33 pm

Churine wrote:Habit killed us everytime we tried to ask something.

makes it even more raiding until u know ur not welcome
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:34 pm

Habit wrote:

You were killing us for no reason and without warning, I wasn't even on your bridge 1 time and you still ran out there and killed me.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 12:39 pm

Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:

You were killing us for no reason and without warning, I wasn't even on your bridge 1 time and you still ran out there and killed me.

then go open a band and apeal thread and dont qq in here.
trying to get the point of attention to someone else isnt really helping
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:41 pm

Habit wrote:
Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:

This is my appeal thread.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-20, 12:43 pm

Churine wrote:

He mean't make a new one for him killing you. (which won't get you anywhere)
This is for repealing your ban.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:44 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:
Churine wrote:

He mean't make a new one for him killing you. (which won't get you anywhere)
This is for repealing your ban.
Meh. I wouldn't do that, I don't want to open a thread about every single little thing, i just want to be able to play again.

Last edited by Churine on 2011-02-20, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-20, 12:45 pm

Falzz wrote:From what I've gathered from the grief report, Churine and Getbackjack, did little (such has putting down harmless signs and a gift, if I recall correctly?). Seems mostly like the "griefing" was all from Gnome, and Churine and Jack were just exploring as they said. Also, to the raiding aspect of the report, there is no evidence of raiding. Correct me if I'm wrong, but going into another town just to explore doesn't seem like raiding. And the screenshot or the "evidence" of raiding should be disregarded. It shows absolutely no proof of them taking anything, just text. Possibly an empty threat seeing how no actual screens of them raiding was evident (the wheat/reed screenshot)?

From what I read they followed Gnome through a Towny secured area. It's like if one of your friends broke into a house and you followed him.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:46 pm

Sevyn wrote:

From what I read they followed Gnome through a Towny secured area. It's like if one of your friends broke into a house and you followed him.
I understand that but this isn't a house, this is a kingdom on a game called minecraft with a guy that starts a lot of drama named Habit who got me and my friends banned.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-20, 12:48 pm

Churine wrote:
I understand that but this isn't a house, this is a kingdom on a game called minecraft with a guy that starts a lot of drama named Habit who got me and my friends banned.

I understand that, but this is a game called Minecraft, where there are multiplayer servers with laws and rules.

You can't even blame Habit for getting you banned. Someone else posted the thread.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:53 pm

It's not like i went into their town loaded it with tnt and blew it up, i went through a tunnel put a sign down and left.

Last edited by Churine on 2011-02-20, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-20, 12:54 pm

Churine wrote:It's not like i went into their town loaded it with tnt and blew it up, i went threw a tunnel put a sign down and left.

You have said "threw" many times. It is enraging the Grammar Police inside of me.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 12:55 pm

Sevyn wrote:
Churine wrote:It's not like i went into their town loaded it with tnt and blew it up, i went threw a tunnel put a sign down and left.

You have said "threw" many times. It is enraging the Grammar Police inside of me.
Thanks i edited it.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 1:07 pm

Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:
Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:

thats right, if u open a thread where u want to tell ppl you just farted i wont post in there "yes and i ate a monkey yesterday" you know?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Churine 2011-02-20, 1:11 pm

Habit wrote:
Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:
Churine wrote:
Habit wrote:

thats right, if u open a thread where u want to tell ppl you just farted i wont post in there "yes and i ate a monkey yesterday" you know?
Habit go away, this thread is for me to get unbanned or stay banned and your not helping by starting more drama.
Churine
Churine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next