The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shocked by the reaction of the community

+11
KhaosLeper
Soulcom
igortv123
ballnazor
Blind_Merc
Diabloz
Roflbeeb
HunterE30633
Dementor
Sevyn
Habit
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

shocked by the reaction of the community - Page 2 Empty Re: shocked by the reaction of the community

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-19, 10:39 am

Let me go down the list in posts.
A. Dementor and Habit didn't you already kiss and make up? This is over, happened a good bit back (weeks) and you talked it out. Bringing it up now is not helping.

B. Blind merc... Your still not a mod.

C. Soulcom he isn't getting banned.

Now my actual say in the situation, you shouldn't call a German a nazi. That's like calling a black person the n-word. It would be "OK" maybe if your talking to an American, at least in the sense he wouldn't get offended. Honestly, I would just post the names. Kind of like the situation of Rorandes, if you don't tell the mods when it happens people get banned that had nothing to do with the situation (grudge held). If you decide a week from now to tell the admins it will likely be too late.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

shocked by the reaction of the community - Page 2 Empty Re: shocked by the reaction of the community

Post  Littlemoomoo 2011-02-19, 11:09 am

I hope I have never offended you by calling you a Nazi in a joking manor Habit. If so, i'm sorry :/
Littlemoomoo
Littlemoomoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-19, 11:25 am

Grunt wrote:I hope I have never offended you by calling you a Nazi in a joking manor Habit. If so, i'm sorry :/

if u say it in a funny way i take it as a joke not as offense.
I can well seperate when someone is fooling arround with me or just wants to hurt me
But the way the 2 guys said it wasnt funny at all
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-19, 11:52 am

Habit wrote:
MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Habit wrote:
igortv123 wrote:
Habit wrote:i dont want any guy beeing punished, its just it really made me disapointed in the community. Sad
you guys are the future of the usa, great times coming...
I totally disagree with the racist remarks and the 'insults', its wrong. But Habit, be honest with yourself. The things that you and the Leigon have done led up to this. Refering to my other post, if you guys were a little nicer..

beeing a bad character ingame and getting insulted as a nazi are 2 complete different things igor

Habit, you keep saying that you're just RPing, but you condone yourself on the forums just as you do in-game. I'm pretty sure at this point, I can fairly say that you are not RPing, ever. Your character description describes you as a Spanish admiral, but I don't think you act like much of an admiral, let alone anyone who could really maintain a leadership position. You constantly complain to the mods for the SLIGHTEST rule infractions, your base is a giant halfcobble cube, and the closest thing you give to a greeting to visitors is "im gong to kill u if i se u", and you ALWAYS DO IT IN /OOC. Seriously. Play a few really good last-gen RPGs (your idea of RPGs, from what I've seen, is Pokemon and WoW, but there are a few that have really immersive stories and really don't require much grinding at all), Or at least read a few books, and then come back. I'm only recommending this because you seem ignorant to the fact that you're not RPing, ever.

As for the nazi comment, I will agree that it is wrong. It is an immature communication of their anger at what you and your faction do. You're no nazi, but you're definitely a dick.

yes i dislike rping but why are u complaining about me not rping? i didnt get the chance yet to RP, all im doing atm is working inside the walls and getting rid of everything griefed in there same as getting rid of the nasty ppl just running from spawn to our castle to get killed for trespassing, just to run again from spawn to our castle to get killed again and compllani about me not rping when they are obvsly trespassing.

I dont know were u made that up that im always running to mods or anything to complain. I complain most of the time to ppl and tell them when they do something against the rules, basicly yesterday it was the first time when i called rashalar just to look over the things that got griefed, sorry for that, and sorry for trying to get the ppl used to the rules, just have to notice every day theres a huge lack of ruleknowledge in the community.

Im pretty sure now there will follow alot of flame like "u never follow the rules" which is completely wrong. Dont use my bad name as an agressive player to get everyone else think im playing unfair. Just ask urself if u ever saw me abusing anyhting.
(placing one stone to jump over a wall isnt against the rules)

i can asure you, you wont get anything to your mind execpt the thing i had with masterchief, and expect to everyone else i admited that i am guilty, i just could have used the typical "wasnt me, was done before i went there" and noone could touch me. But when i make mistakes i stand tight for them and take the judgement.

Still go ahead, take my bad reputation in the community to pretend now im only lieing and cheating all the time etc. ppl who know me know i stand for the fairest game possible

First off, It's not a complaint. It's an observation. You've had since the server fucking started to RP, and yet all you do is hang out in /ooc threatening Vagabonds.

On the note of your actual, constant complaints, about 75% of the player disputes section threads come from you, and the people in your faction. I would definitely say you are either:
A] Attempting to rules-lawyer until everyone is hesitantly banned by the moderators for even the slightest, borderline infractions, until only your faction remains, or
B] Attempting to stress the mod team and other players to the point of quitting.
You could be
C] A whiny tweenager,
but you chose not to make your age public, so I can't confirm. Maybe that's why?

And you know what? You DO follow the rules! Sort of! The only problem is that you twist them so that they are only recalled from memory when you are in a disadvantageous position, and then, suddenly, you firmly believe that all of the rules should be followed TO THE LETTER. It is pathetic, and while you can say that our in-game relations have been minimal, the posts I've read from you, along with your conduct on /ooc, show that you are not fit to lead any Legion at all. You brought your bad reputation on yourself, and show that you are more deserving of it every day.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-19, 12:02 pm

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Habit wrote:
MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Habit wrote:
igortv123 wrote:
Habit wrote:i dont want any guy beeing punished, its just it really made me disapointed in the community. Sad
you guys are the future of the usa, great times coming...
I totally disagree with the racist remarks and the 'insults', its wrong. But Habit, be honest with yourself. The things that you and the Leigon have done led up to this. Refering to my other post, if you guys were a little nicer..

beeing a bad character ingame and getting insulted as a nazi are 2 complete different things igor

Habit, you keep saying that you're just RPing, but you condone yourself on the forums just as you do in-game. I'm pretty sure at this point, I can fairly say that you are not RPing, ever. Your character description describes you as a Spanish admiral, but I don't think you act like much of an admiral, let alone anyone who could really maintain a leadership position. You constantly complain to the mods for the SLIGHTEST rule infractions, your base is a giant halfcobble cube, and the closest thing you give to a greeting to visitors is "im gong to kill u if i se u", and you ALWAYS DO IT IN /OOC. Seriously. Play a few really good last-gen RPGs (your idea of RPGs, from what I've seen, is Pokemon and WoW, but there are a few that have really immersive stories and really don't require much grinding at all), Or at least read a few books, and then come back. I'm only recommending this because you seem ignorant to the fact that you're not RPing, ever.

As for the nazi comment, I will agree that it is wrong. It is an immature communication of their anger at what you and your faction do. You're no nazi, but you're definitely a dick.

yes i dislike rping but why are u complaining about me not rping? i didnt get the chance yet to RP, all im doing atm is working inside the walls and getting rid of everything griefed in there same as getting rid of the nasty ppl just running from spawn to our castle to get killed for trespassing, just to run again from spawn to our castle to get killed again and compllani about me not rping when they are obvsly trespassing.

I dont know were u made that up that im always running to mods or anything to complain. I complain most of the time to ppl and tell them when they do something against the rules, basicly yesterday it was the first time when i called rashalar just to look over the things that got griefed, sorry for that, and sorry for trying to get the ppl used to the rules, just have to notice every day theres a huge lack of ruleknowledge in the community.

Im pretty sure now there will follow alot of flame like "u never follow the rules" which is completely wrong. Dont use my bad name as an agressive player to get everyone else think im playing unfair. Just ask urself if u ever saw me abusing anyhting.
(placing one stone to jump over a wall isnt against the rules)

i can asure you, you wont get anything to your mind execpt the thing i had with masterchief, and expect to everyone else i admited that i am guilty, i just could have used the typical "wasnt me, was done before i went there" and noone could touch me. But when i make mistakes i stand tight for them and take the judgement.

Still go ahead, take my bad reputation in the community to pretend now im only lieing and cheating all the time etc. ppl who know me know i stand for the fairest game possible

First off, It's not a complaint. It's an observation. You've had since the server fucking started to RP, and yet all you do is hang out in /ooc threatening Vagabonds.

On the note of your actual, constant complaints, about 75% of the player disputes section threads come from you, and the people in your faction. I would definitely say you are either:
A] Attempting to rules-lawyer until everyone is hesitantly banned by the moderators for even the slightest, borderline infractions, until only your faction remains, or
B] Attempting to stress the mod team and other players to the point of quitting.
You could be
C] A whiny tweenager,
but you chose not to make your age public, so I can't confirm. Maybe that's why?

And you know what? You DO follow the rules! Sort of! The only problem is that you twist them so that they are only recalled from memory when you are in a disadvantageous position, and then, suddenly, you firmly believe that all of the rules should be followed TO THE LETTER. It is pathetic, and while you can say that our in-game relations have been minimal, the posts I've read from you, along with your conduct on /ooc, show that you are not fit to lead any Legion at all. You brought your bad reputation on yourself, and show that you are more deserving of it every day.

sadly i need to use the ooc channel to threaten vegabonds since thers no IC channel.
I didnt kill anyone outside my base since the RP rules are up.
I dont change the rules i just explain them to other guys if they dont follow them

strange that every single person applys for my kingdom not for the pirates not for the igors even with my bad reputation which i really dont care about as long everyone would judge by actions not by reputations.

And as i told you, i dont use mods very often but well, you saw me yesterday asking rashala for help so SURE i must do it every day (ur logic right?)#

In the forums we never really posted any issues until soto took one side (against us) cause everyone else was just whining, now we will whine about every single thing to that we get treated the same than anyone else, so plz dont complain about it since guys like u made it the way it is, before i only had to defend myself since at least every 2nd thread is about me Sad

to answer your question im 21
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-02-19, 12:44 pm

ivanelk wrote:B. Blind merc... Your still not a mod.

He wasnt threatening to ban them, he was warning them that if they continued to flame each other a mod probably would lock/ban.
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-19, 1:28 pm

Habit wrote:
sadly i need to use the ooc channel to threaten vegabonds since thers no IC channel.
I didnt kill anyone outside my base since the RP rules are up.
I dont change the rules i just explain them to other guys if they dont follow them

strange that every single person applys for my kingdom not for the pirates not for the igors even with my bad reputation which i really dont care about as long everyone would judge by actions not by reputations.

And as i told you, i dont use mods very often but well, you saw me yesterday asking rashala for help so SURE i must do it every day (ur logic right?)#

In the forums we never really posted any issues until soto took one side (against us) cause everyone else was just whining, now we will whine about every single thing to that we get treated the same than anyone else, so plz dont complain about it since guys like u made it the way it is, before i only had to defend myself since at least every 2nd thread is about me Sad

to answer your question im 21

You should be using either local chat or private messages to to speak in-character. I have no problem with casual discussion in /ooc, but you definitely overuse it, and for the wrong reasons. You can use the help channel to settle your disputes, as well.
And don't even try to say that you don't nitpick the rules. You keep thinking that since I wasn't in-game when your antics were taking place, I don't see the results of said antics, in the forums and in-game. You wanted someone banned for a single 1x1 tower of dirt, and another person banned for planting trees around your cobbleblob. Just go to the dispute section and look at the top ten or so threads. See how the majority of them are posted by Legionnaires? The only two Pirate threads (inb4 you try to claim that "Clinthor deserves no cake" counts) are the one concerning Draco's confusion concerning the hunger mod, and the thread concerning you actually greifing Golgoth Cove.
And on another note, people join your faction likely because you troll anyone who's not Legion into quitting the server with grade-school level posts on the forum and unsportsmanlike conduct and assholery in-game. Quit trying to twist my words into some form of complaint when what we're talking about is how much of a jackass you are being to almost everyone here in general.
As I said before, you bring this all on yourself. You go into just about any thread, and completely shit it up with your presence. You always try to find a way to twist the thread into some kind of complaint about your faction that you feel should be disputed right there. It's pure trolling.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-19, 1:53 pm

Holy shit. Locking thread.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2