The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shocked by the reaction of the community

+11
KhaosLeper
Soulcom
igortv123
ballnazor
Blind_Merc
Diabloz
Roflbeeb
HunterE30633
Dementor
Sevyn
Habit
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

shocked by the reaction of the community Empty shocked by the reaction of the community

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 8:29 pm

2 Guys just said "habit is a nazi"

We were talking about killing trespassing ppl in the OOC chat, rough as usual. Ended up in a dabate about kids and some other pretty lowlvl insults, well pretty as usual but what happened then really shocked me. They called me a nazi. im not giving away any name who did it or whatever, thats not the point why i post this thread, well ok i saved the screen if something like this will happen again in the future. But what really shocked me was the reaction of everyone in the ooc chat. i checked the "/ooc list" command, 14 ppl including me were in this chatroom. I felt so offended and insulted by someone calling me a nazi when i have done nothing what could even lead to it that someone calls me this. I thought the guy would get punished by the community flaming him or at least telling him its not right to call me a nazi its basicly the biggest insult you can give to a german. No nothing happend, it was more important to remind me that calling someone a nazi isnt racistic as i said. Its political whatever i already forgot the name for it and i dont care. Is it really more important to harass a german for his bad english since he doesnt know about the "political whatever"? "german is no race, its no racism", yes go fuck yourself, someone fucking called me fucking nazi and u fucker really think its fucking more important to fucking tell me its not fucking racism? OK i might not be loved by the community whatever. Why do you save this guy calling me a nazi and just harass me even more with proper english u can be 100% sure i dont understand? something really is wrong in this community and i really start thinking about leaving the server. How can u dare to call me a nazi, and how can all you who saw it dare not to protect me but keep on harassing me? You are really great guys, u deserve a applause. Great honour you got guys. Well done
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

shocked by the reaction of the community Empty Re: shocked by the reaction of the community

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-18, 8:50 pm

Habit wrote:2 Guys just said "habit is a nazi"

We were talking about killing trespassing ppl in the OOC chat, rough as usual. Ended up in a dabate about kids and some other pretty lowlvl insults, well pretty as usual but what happened then really shocked me. They called me a nazi. im not giving away any name who did it or whatever, thats not the point why i post this thread, well ok i saved the screen if something like this will happen again in the future. But what really shocked me was the reaction of everyone in the ooc chat. i checked the "/ooc list" command, 14 ppl including me were in this chatroom. I felt so offended and insulted by someone calling me a nazi when i have done nothing what could even lead to it that someone calls me this. I thought the guy would get punished by the community flaming him or at least telling him its not right to call me a nazi its basicly the biggest insult you can give to a german. No nothing happend, it was more important to remind me that calling someone a nazi isnt racistic as i said. Its political whatever i already forgot the name for it and i dont care. Is it really more important to harass a german for his bad english since he doesnt know about the "political whatever"? "german is no race, its no racism", yes go fuck yourself, someone fucking called me fucking nazi and u fucker really think its fucking more important to fucking tell me its not fucking racism? OK i might not be loved by the community whatever. Why do you save this guy calling me a nazi and just harass me even more with proper english u can be 100% sure i dont understand? something really is wrong in this community and i really start thinking about leaving the server. How can u dare to call me a nazi, and how can all you who saw it dare not to protect me but keep on harassing me? You are really great guys, u deserve a applause. Great honour you got guys. Well done

Give me a name, then we can order some coffins.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

shocked by the reaction of the community Empty Re: shocked by the reaction of the community

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 8:56 pm

i dont want any guy beeing punished, its just it really made me disapointed in the community. Sad
you guys are the future of the usa, great times coming...
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-18, 9:00 pm

Habit wrote:i dont want any guy beeing punished, its just it really made me disapointed in the community. Sad

No. It's racist and extremely derogatory. It get's you banned on other forums.
If your not going to give me a name, suit yourself.

*goes to a desk and opens a catalog for coffins
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 9:04 pm

asl the great community, mb they give u names. i wont
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-18, 9:12 pm

Now look at yourself :
shocked by the reaction of the community 20110208204725
I did it in paint so i dont have copy of it,i painted over it so ppl can not see my place
shocked by the reaction of the community 20110208205807
I can show the plane in-game (mod/admin only,clin and sev knows)

Last edited by Dementor on 2011-02-18, 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I like waffles)
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterE30633 2011-02-18, 9:18 pm

post the entire un-edited picture.

No punishment will ensue, we need to make sure both sides are taking this seriously. This is an honor system, it has to happen.
HunterE30633
HunterE30633

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 9:30 pm

thanks for attacking me in the back when u have to do exactly nothing with this situation dementor. All i will say we once made clear to make some racistic jokes, donno who was involved only clinthor and i didnt know dementor would take it to serious. As i said in the screens i didnt want to hurt anyone, i was only making a little joke.
But calling me direkt in my face "habit is a nazi" is something complete different

edit: well huntere werent u part of this anyways? not sure

btw thats another funny thing. everyone can make jokes about wars in the past. but whenever a german makes one everyone gets angry. everyone reading this, remember urself. u make fun abuot the french all the time that they never won a war and everything. but well im german Smile
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-18, 9:36 pm

Habit wrote:thanks for attacking me in the back when u have to do exactly nothing with this situation dementor. All i will say we once made clear to make some racistic jokes, donno who was involved only clinthor and i didnt know dementor would take it to serious. As i said in the screens i didnt want to hurt anyone, i was only making a little joke.
But calling me direkt in my face "habit is a nazi" is something complete different

edit: well huntere werent u part of this anyways? not sure
My screens prove that you making racist jokes/being a racist right?So nazis are racists right?You said you "used russians,i mean jews"(rolls eyes) right?As i know nazis were hating(killing) jews right?

...RIGHT
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-18, 9:38 pm

Why all the hate guys?

If the problem is with this server's community, all this fighting and nitpicking is only going to make it worse.

Just my two cents.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 9:40 pm

thanks dementor, you gave me another point. Lets turn even this thread contra habit. i thought ur one of my fiew friends on the server whos not in my faction. ill get some free time of you guys over the weekend. you are just no good persons at all.
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-18, 9:41 pm

just both of you stop trolling each other, if people are saying racist things on ooc just leave the channel, since no one is forcing you to stay in ooc, just be the bigger man and ignore it.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-18, 9:44 pm

Habit wrote:ill get some free time of you guys over the weekend
is this a threat?
Diabloz wrote:just both of you stop trolling each other, if people are saying racist things on ooc just leave the channel, since no one is forcing you to stay in ooc, just be the bigger man and ignore it.
i wasnt on the server for 1 week
Habit wrote: i thought you are one of my few friends on the server who is not in my faction
Like i said before to the whole server: Judge yourself first,before judging anyone else...so i judged you.Thats what friends suppose to do,tell how bad you are Smile

They wouldnt say it just because the want to,that means you killed them or grifered or something else...rly noone would say hi new guy that joined the server like this "hey you fu$k1ng bullsh(poop)t come here and mine me some diamonds or i will fu$k1ng kill you beach(i)"
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 9:55 pm

Dementor wrote:
is this a threat?
Diabloz wrote:just both of you stop trolling each other, if people are saying racist things on ooc just leave the channel, since no one is forcing you to stay in ooc, just be the bigger man and ignore it.
Habit wrote: i thought you are one of my few friends on the server who is not in my faction
Like i said before to the whole server: Judge yourself first,before judging anyone else...so i judged you.Thats what friends suppose to do,tell how bad you are Smile

They wouldnt say it just because the want to,that means you killed them or grifered or something else...rly noone would say hi new guy that joined the server like this "hey you fu$k1ng bullsh(poop)t come here and mine me some diamonds or i will fu$k1ng kill you beach(i)"

this is no threat this means i wont play over the weekend, unless showing my brother a little of the game.

and ur situationreading is wrong. i killed 3 guys who were sitting right in front of my gate

but lets keep on posting bullshit when u have nothing to do with the situiation at all. thats what u underaged guys are good at

over and out, have a nice weekend and keep on cheering for the guys who called ma a nazi, future of the usa
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-18, 10:08 pm

Habit wrote:
Dementor wrote:
is this a threat?

this is no threat this means i wont play over the weekend, unless showing my brother a little of the game.

and ur situationreading is wrong. i killed 3 guys who were sitting right in front of my gate

but lets keep on posting bullshit when u have nothing to do with the situiation at all. thats what u underaged guys are good at

over and out, have a nice weekend and keep on cheering for the guys who called ma a nazi, future of the usa
you told me that you were drawing swastika so who is thats the future of the Germany
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-02-18, 10:45 pm

Wow this is sad.

I suggest both of you quit this before your both banned from the forum.
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-18, 10:54 pm

he didnt do anything wrong, it wasnt him who called me a nazi inagme.

Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-18, 11:30 pm

every one has to calm down ( my damn car died in the rain and doesnt wanna start DX)
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  ballnazor 2011-02-19, 3:06 am

Well you do make alot of racistic comments about jews, Of course i dont screenshot this kind of stuff but it has happened before. And we all remember the "gay" hitler skin.
ballnazor

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-19, 8:57 am

Habit wrote:i dont want any guy beeing punished, its just it really made me disapointed in the community. Sad
I totally disagree with the racist remarks and the 'insults', its wrong. But Habit, be honest with yourself. The things that you and the Leigon have done led up to this. Refering to my other post, if you guys were a little nicer..
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-19, 9:03 am

igortv123 wrote:
I totally disagree with the racist remarks and the 'insults', its wrong. But Habit, be honest with yourself. The things that you and the Leigon have done led up to this. Refering to my other post, if you guys were a little nicer..

beeing a bad character ingame and getting insulted as a nazi are 2 complete different things igor
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulcom 2011-02-19, 9:37 am

Sorry to see you go Habit, you were a very good leader, and many players followed you.
Soulcom
Soulcom

Back to top Go down

Post  KhaosLeper 2011-02-19, 9:55 am

Look I'll be the first to admit that I'm not Habit's biggest fan. However I'm trying to get over that and just play the game. But there is no reason for anyone to be racist pricks in the slightest, even if you preface it with "I'm not trying to hurt anyone", it isn't right and who ever is doing it needs to be punished.

Hell if you guys don't like someone, don't talk to them. Don't sit there and insult them over and over, just don't talk to them. It is simple enough that anyone should be able to handle it. Either that or grow a pair of balls, man up, and get over it. It is a game, not real life. You are playing a game, remember that.
KhaosLeper

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-19, 10:05 am

Habit wrote:
igortv123 wrote:

beeing a bad character ingame and getting insulted as a nazi are 2 complete different things igor

Habit, you keep saying that you're just RPing, but you condone yourself on the forums just as you do in-game. I'm pretty sure at this point, I can fairly say that you are not RPing, ever. Your character description describes you as a Spanish admiral, but I don't think you act like much of an admiral, let alone anyone who could really maintain a leadership position. You constantly complain to the mods for the SLIGHTEST rule infractions, your base is a giant halfcobble cube, and the closest thing you give to a greeting to visitors is "im gong to kill u if i se u", and you ALWAYS DO IT IN /OOC. Seriously. Play a few really good last-gen RPGs (your idea of RPGs, from what I've seen, is Pokemon and WoW, but there are a few that have really immersive stories and really don't require much grinding at all), Or at least read a few books, and then come back. I'm only recommending this because you seem ignorant to the fact that you're not RPing, ever.

As for the nazi comment, I will agree that it is wrong. It is an immature communication of their anger at what you and your faction do. You're no nazi, but you're definitely a dick.
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-19, 10:15 am

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Habit wrote:
igortv123 wrote:

Habit, you keep saying that you're just RPing, but you condone yourself on the forums just as you do in-game. I'm pretty sure at this point, I can fairly say that you are not RPing, ever. Your character description describes you as a Spanish admiral, but I don't think you act like much of an admiral, let alone anyone who could really maintain a leadership position. You constantly complain to the mods for the SLIGHTEST rule infractions, your base is a giant halfcobble cube, and the closest thing you give to a greeting to visitors is "im gong to kill u if i se u", and you ALWAYS DO IT IN /OOC. Seriously. Play a few really good last-gen RPGs (your idea of RPGs, from what I've seen, is Pokemon and WoW, but there are a few that have really immersive stories and really don't require much grinding at all), Or at least read a few books, and then come back. I'm only recommending this because you seem ignorant to the fact that you're not RPing, ever.

As for the nazi comment, I will agree that it is wrong. It is an immature communication of their anger at what you and your faction do. You're no nazi, but you're definitely a dick.

yes i dislike rping but why are u complaining about me not rping? i didnt get the chance yet to RP, all im doing atm is working inside the walls and getting rid of everything griefed in there same as getting rid of the nasty ppl just running from spawn to our castle to get killed for trespassing, just to run again from spawn to our castle to get killed again and compllani about me not rping when they are obvsly trespassing.

I dont know were u made that up that im always running to mods or anything to complain. I complain most of the time to ppl and tell them when they do something against the rules, basicly yesterday it was the first time when i called rashalar just to look over the things that got griefed, sorry for that, and sorry for trying to get the ppl used to the rules, just have to notice every day theres a huge lack of ruleknowledge in the community.

Im pretty sure now there will follow alot of flame like "u never follow the rules" which is completely wrong. Dont use my bad name as an agressive player to get everyone else think im playing unfair. Just ask urself if u ever saw me abusing anyhting.
(placing one stone to jump over a wall isnt against the rules)

i can asure you, you wont get anything to your mind execpt the thing i had with masterchief, and expect to everyone else i admited that i am guilty, i just could have used the typical "wasnt me, was done before i went there" and noone could touch me. But when i make mistakes i stand tight for them and take the judgement.

Still go ahead, take my bad reputation in the community to pretend now im only lieing and cheating all the time etc. ppl who know me know i stand for the fairest game possible
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next