The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new kingdom

4 posters

Go down

new kingdom Empty new kingdom

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-29, 10:57 pm

I have thought very hard and long about making a new faction and believe it is time to let loose and try to begin with it.
Faction Name:

Will be decided after we get enough people

Faction Purpose:

Everyone wants to lead, but only a few can. The problem with this is people make factions that have no leading ability besides regular management. There is always someone in the faction that would be better at leading it into being the best faction. This faction will have a voting process that will be decided by EVERYONE except the supreme commander (this will be discussed in the Chain of command section). Everyone has a chance to become the king. They can start as a simple present to ruling a kingdom. Every position in the kingdom, except Supreme Commander, will be able to be achieved. King will be voted for every few weeks. They need to campaign and can be challenged by anyone. Of course this will be better defined once the faction gets going. As I have said, everyone will have a say in how it is completed. Everyone that wants to join can put in their thought to thing that should be changed in this post. It is never a one sided thing. Chain of command will be discussed only with serious applicants. Once we decide on the first 10 followers, the join process will be changed to an application process much like the other factions.
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

new kingdom Empty Re: new kingdom

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-01-30, 6:46 am

This sounds interesting, but wouldn't the constant changing of kings create a regular shift in goals? If you kept switching leaders, they'll want to do different things. Also, in the time between kings, wouldn't that create anarchy?

Other than that, the voting system sounds interesting.
Good luck with your kingdom!
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypranex 2011-01-30, 9:20 am

Hmm... I'm going to agree with Rofl here. I think what you are trying to do will start out as a good idea, but will spiral out once you get a few people.
Cypranex
Cypranex

Back to top Go down

Post  nsumasterchief 2011-01-30, 4:46 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:This sounds interesting, but wouldn't the constant changing of kings create a regular shift in goals? If you kept switching leaders, they'll want to do different things. Also, in the time between kings, wouldn't that create anarchy?

Other than that, the voting system sounds interesting.
Good luck with your kingdom!

While I do see your point, let me defend my position. Let’s say we have a king put into office that is not really good at leading people. All he wanted to do was get power. He starts ruling as a dictator disregarding the thoughts and feelings of his kingdom flowers. This would allow the kingdom to get him removed and get a possible better leader. If a leader does everything good, he/she would have the respect and support of the kingdom. He/she would stay in office. Without problems by the king, voting might not be needed.

But We are still refining a new world order, so things are changing right now. The people that plege allegence will get say in how we govern it. A true people kingdom.
nsumasterchief

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuukazu 2011-02-02, 8:19 pm

Is this a really achievable? I remember I was gone for a week while leading Dawn and everything went shit storm so you might wanna revise your system there. More importantly what if everyone leaves because of one asshole king?
ryuukazu
ryuukazu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down