The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself! (New users please!)

+36
Shep411
cc257
AJBUB
rhino600
­
YMS-09D
Lomax27
Sheldrake
Lolzer
Zarr_SnM
hellsbane1234
Ahhhh_No_Way
Minecrafter309
draco222
Kuroi_Getsuga
Transfatninja
Toren
HunterE30633
SammoHalon
UberCookieboy
benhelmer
Habit
chivers706
Amagous
chg101
Durgroth
incredibleant
davezilla
Roflbeeb
Agereautmore
sindre_t
ThySeven
ryuukazu
RevolutionBeginz
Hazzy
Sevyn
40 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Hi!

Post  Kuroi_Getsuga 2011-02-15, 6:06 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Kuroi_Getsuga, and I'm new to minecraft multiplayer, though not to multiplayer in general. I love RPG severs, and I sincerely hope to be able to contribute to our server and community in a positive way!
lol!

Kuroi_Getsuga
Kuroi_Getsuga

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! (New users please!)

Post  draco222 2011-02-15, 6:41 pm

Kuroi_Getsuga wrote:Hey guys,

My name is Kuroi_Getsuga, and I'm new to minecraft multiplayer, though not to multiplayer in general. I love RPG severs, and I sincerely hope to be able to contribute to our server and community in a positive way!
lol!

..."community in a positive way!"

Not to be a total downer, but Notch knows we need these types of people!

And welcome everyone, as an afterthought Very Happy Hope you have a good time on the server!!!
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself! (New users please!)

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-15, 8:57 pm

lol!

He is my IRL friend, so don't mess around with him.
JK raid his base.
He is a pretty cewl guy.

No I'm srs I will slap you with a fish.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-17, 6:09 pm

Sevyn wrote:

lol!

He is my IRL friend, so don't mess around with him.
JK raid his base.
He is a pretty cewl guy.

No I'm srs I will slap you with a fish.

i will raid him
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuroi_Getsuga 2011-02-17, 6:14 pm

It's not like you'll be the first to try. pig
Kuroi_Getsuga
Kuroi_Getsuga

Back to top Go down

Post  Minecrafter309 2011-03-07, 4:09 pm

Hi I'm from USA. I love reading, Minecraft, and watching Teamudf's youtube videos. I got interested in this server when I was browsing the official Mincraft forums. I have joined the Brotherhood of Magma but have not been whitelisted as of yet...

Minecrafter309 study
Minecrafter309
Minecrafter309

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Hi all you people

Post  Ahhhh_No_Way 2011-03-10, 9:08 pm

Hey, I'm Ahhhh_No_Way. I'm 16, from the USA, and like reading, playing games, hanging out with friends, etc. I have been playing Minecraft, but only in single-player, for about 2 months. I wanted to play multiplayer on the game so I looked at some of the servers and I was interested in this one so I decided to try and get to play it. I think that the idea is very good and I want to be a part of it. So I hope I will get on the white list soon so I can start playing and working to make my kingdom beat all the others.
Ahhhh_No_Way
Ahhhh_No_Way

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty well im new

Post  hellsbane1234 2011-03-11, 6:08 pm

I saw two cats pinning eachother done oh wait

OH SHI-
hellsbane1234
hellsbane1234

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Hi!

Post  Zarr_SnM 2011-03-13, 10:07 am

IGN: Zarr_SnM

I'm one of those 'teenager' things, but don't worry! I don't yell racial slurs at people over Xbox live!!
Been playing Minecraft for a few months, introduced to it by a friend and the Yogscast's Minecraft vids.
I like to play video games, usually RPG's although I do enjoy a good FPS every now and again. I can haz cheezburger, as well.

Umm.. trying to think of something else to write that is nearly completely useless but still worth a chuckle..
Oh, right. Creepers came and took away mah baby!

-Zarr
Zarr_SnM
Zarr_SnM

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Good day fellow players!

Post  Lolzer 2011-03-13, 3:04 pm

IGN:L0lz3r

Hello i am 17 year old student from Sweden and i love to play fps, i guess Minecraft goes under that genre, and i am a person who has little patient and wants to act rather then talk.
That is why i like to explore and be and "idea machine" if would like to call it that...

Lolzer

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Off topic!!

Post  Lolzer 2011-03-13, 3:07 pm

As usually i forgot to write/ask a thing, when is the "whitelisting" starting again and how will i know if i got in, and how do i get the ip to the server when i am in???

Best regards L0lz3r
Lolzer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheldrake 2011-04-02, 4:16 pm

Hey there!

I'm Sheldrake, real name Andre. I'll be turning 16 in August, but don't let that scare you. I've decided to try out RP, and this one looks good. Hopefully the applications will be up soon, but I'll be happy to wait (it seems to be worth it!). I don't really know what role I'd play in the server, but I'll peruse the forums and check some things out.

Later!
Sheldrake
Sheldrake

http://sheltalkin.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Lomax27 looking for white listing.

Post  Lomax27 2011-04-28, 11:52 pm

IGN: Lomax27

ello ello, I am Lomax27 I came across this really intriguing rp server with my friend Dave31. I personally am looking for an rp server for the rules and actions that follow, with that being said i know i am not the griefer type. I used to rp with a group of friends every weekend and am interested in getting back in the mind set of a character. I personally would like to get white listed and view the world before deciding a faction if that would be at all possible. simply because i feel id learn more about a faction meeting the faction personally rather than reading threads about them. If i had to decide i would say im looking for one that both my friend and I could both join, and has plenty of room for building. If i could choose a profession it would be a craftsmen. An architect of some sort.

Last edited by Lomax27 on 2011-04-29, 11:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : its lomax27 not lomax...)
Lomax27
Lomax27

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Dave31 looking for group

Post  YMS-09D 2011-04-29, 12:02 am

Yes I know my name here is different I... Was derping out. Anyway! I'm known as Dave31 in game, and like Lomax above me I say this very kicking server and fell in love with the pictures and the feel. The rules list on the minecraft forums were long but I enjoyed reading them. I cant wait to get into this Server... If you guys will have me

I personally own and run my own Hotdog cart in a little town Called ****** I play Warhammer 40k and love to write. And minecraft. Gods I love Minecraft. I would love to be a shopkeeper, or a blacksmith... Maybe a soldier?

Last edited by YMS-09D on 2011-04-29, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the hobby bits)
YMS-09D
YMS-09D

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-04-29, 12:07 am

Welcome! Join the Dominion! Very Happy Haha
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-29, 7:08 am

If you guys would like a whitelist, then just state your name in your post. I'll gladly whitelist you Very Happy

Dave31, you have a whitelist. Join whenever you like.
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhino600 2011-04-29, 8:05 am

IGN: rhino600

I'll be honest I thought this thread was dead which is why I didn't post in it but seems pretty active so I guess I need to do this since Ive been watching/a member of these forums since around the end of February.
Hi, call me Rhino: I live in the USA, age 19 (20 in less than a month), in college, I enjoy FPS, RPG, and of course Minecraft.
Most of my minecraft experience is in SSP, but I've been playing since Alpha and I've been keeping up on all new additions to the game so I feel I'm pretty knowledgeable about it. I've personally hooked my best friend onto Minecraft and with our combined efforts we've hooked at least 2 more people. Currently I'm working on hooking them onto this server specifically, one of them seems to be all for it while the another remains speculative until I give him some specifics about what I'm doing on the server. My best friend and I are pretty good at bouncing ideas off each other usually with pretty amazing results. (Ex. once I started talking to him about a trapdoor next thing you know we had a basic blueprint of an evil sky fortress and a system for it to have a constant supply of whatever it needed, this all being within the context of minecraft)
Once you guys start whitelisting again, I plan on joining Redd's Adventuring Guild as kind of jack-of-many-but-not-quite-all trades. I think my application is still in the archives so I probably won't vary that much from it if you want to take a look.
Anyways, eagerly waiting for whitelisting to start again just thought I'd go ahead and put an introduction. I look forward to playing with all of you.
Note: I did read all the rules and have been on the lookout for any amendments you guys make to them.
rhino600
rhino600

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-29, 9:20 am

I'll add you to the whitelist rhino600. Sorry I didn't do it sooner D:
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  rhino600 2011-04-29, 10:04 am

Woo! Thanks Shigan! Now if you excuse me I'm off to punch trees.
rhino600
rhino600

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) - Page 2 Empty Woohoo!

Post  YMS-09D 2011-04-29, 11:16 am

Thanks Shigan.

Also Lomax's name is his forum name... in case you didn't know >.>
YMS-09D
YMS-09D

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-29, 1:42 pm

Whitelisted lomax27

­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AJBUB 2011-04-29, 5:12 pm

IGN:AJBUB
Hello Friends, i am interested in joining your roleplaying experience so let me formally introduce myself. I am AJBUB and i enjoy building, mining and slaying the forces of evil. I feel like i can be a welcome edition to your server. I wish to join the Red adventurers guild please. I enjoy multiple types of games and i have what some people might say is boundless patience. But mostly i seek a wholesome community to have great fun with. Thank you for your time reading this. Also I read your rules and i agree.
AJBUB
AJBUB

Back to top Go down

Post  cc257 2011-04-30, 5:27 pm

Hello everybody!
I've been playing minecraft for since february now IGN: CC257 and if it weren't for the lack of good multiplayer servers I would be absolutly in love with it. My dear friend Rhino600 told me about this server so I decieded to check it out. Just from reading around the forum I can tell my delima of finding a good server has finally reached an end. (yes I am the best friend Rhino was talking about) My RL name is Chase but everyone just calls me CC and you guys are more than welcome to do the same. I've already read up on the rules and what not of the server and as for what I would like to contribute/be should I be allowed to join I would think just a simple farmer. (but if Rhino builds a fortress in the sky I promise I had nothing to do with it Very Happy (joking))
But anyway thats just alittle about me and I look forward to getting to make my mark and contributions to this world

-CC
cc257

Back to top Go down

Post  ­ 2011-04-30, 6:14 pm

Both of you have been whitelisted
­
­
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shep411 2011-05-02, 11:22 am

Hey guys, my IGN is ZShep059, but Shep is what most people call me. I've been playing minecraft since about January, but I have been looking for a server to play on and AJBUB suggested this community to me. I would be hoping to join him in the Red Adventuring Guild. I can help build almost anything, as well as help with farming or whatever else is required.
Shep411
Shep411

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next