The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself! (New users please!)

+36
Shep411
cc257
AJBUB
rhino600
­
YMS-09D
Lomax27
Sheldrake
Lolzer
Zarr_SnM
hellsbane1234
Ahhhh_No_Way
Minecrafter309
draco222
Kuroi_Getsuga
Transfatninja
Toren
HunterE30633
SammoHalon
UberCookieboy
benhelmer
Habit
chivers706
Amagous
chg101
Durgroth
incredibleant
davezilla
Roflbeeb
Agereautmore
sindre_t
ThySeven
ryuukazu
RevolutionBeginz
Hazzy
Sevyn
40 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) Empty Introduce yourself! (New users please!)

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-16, 9:20 pm

Hello! Just put your username and what you like to do in Minecraft or IRL. Maybe what faction you're interested in joining, or a question too.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) Empty Re: Introduce yourself! (New users please!)

Post  Hazzy 2011-01-16, 9:33 pm

Does that "New users please!" rule out long time users?
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) Empty Re: Introduce yourself! (New users please!)

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-19, 12:41 am

You could do that if you feel particularly newbie Razz
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  RevolutionBeginz 2011-01-19, 9:14 am

IGN: RevolutionBeginz

I am Portuguese and i am currently studying. On my free time I like to hang out with friends, play games, movies and i am trying to learn to code.
RevolutionBeginz
RevolutionBeginz

Back to top Go down

Post  ryuukazu 2011-01-20, 1:43 pm

RevolutionBeginz wrote:IGN: RevolutionBeginz

I am Portuguese and i am currently studying. On my free time I like to hang out with friends, play games, movies and i am trying to learn to code.

Welcome! Hope to see you in game. Smile
ryuukazu
ryuukazu

Back to top Go down

Post  ThySeven 2011-01-23, 7:35 am

Well hello there, ThySeven here!
Im from norway and im a 17 year old student. I like playing FPS games and ofc, MINECRAFT!
I've been playing minecraft about... 4 months now? And I still love it!
ThySeven
ThySeven

Back to top Go down

Post  sindre_t 2011-01-24, 2:12 pm

ThySeven wrote:Well hello there, ThySeven here!
Im from norway and im a 17 year old student. I like playing FPS games and ofc, MINECRAFT!
I've been playing minecraft about... 4 months now? And I still love it!

Hey ThySeven. Finally someone else from norway joined this server ( im form norway to)
I hope yu will have a great time here.

Welcome!! Very Happy
sindre_t

Back to top Go down

Post  Agereautmore 2011-01-24, 5:27 pm

I'm Agereautmore, I don't like managing economies in-game hehe, but I like Mining, because of the 'luck-of-the-draw' method of eventually getting what you want, and constructing large projects. I'm rather patient, and like the 'completion' feel of finishing something.

Off-topic, does anyone know if there's anything I can do to get whitelisted quicker, or if I just wait for an admin to come by?
Agereautmore

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-01-24, 5:36 pm

Agereautmore wrote:I'm Agereautmore, I don't like managing economies in-game hehe, but I like Mining, because of the 'luck-of-the-draw' method of eventually getting what you want, and constructing large projects. I'm rather patient, and like the 'completion' feel of finishing something.

Off-topic, does anyone know if there's anything I can do to get whitelisted quicker, or if I just wait for an admin to come by?
You'll just have to wait, but since you made a forum account here, I bet your app. will have a higher priority than others. Not exactly sure, but that's what I would do.

Welcome to the server, and enjoy your stay!
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  davezilla 2011-01-25, 10:36 am

Hi Guys!

A friend of mine called Ant pointed me here and suggested your server as a good multi-user MC server so I thought I'd swing on by!

So far enjoying playing minecraft, only started a couple of days ago on Singleplayer, but I've been enjoying constructing things so far.

How does one get whitelisted for your server?

Regards for now!

El Davezilla!
davezilla
davezilla

http://sivocha.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-25, 10:41 am

davezilla wrote:Hi Guys!

A friend of mine called Ant pointed me here and suggested your server as a good multi-user MC server so I thought I'd swing on by!

So far enjoying playing minecraft, only started a couple of days ago on Singleplayer, but I've been enjoying constructing things so far.

Regards for now!

El Davezilla!

Welcome! Currently our server is about to go public again. You can sign up in the forums when we finish building.

I hope to see you around ^^
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  incredibleant 2011-01-25, 10:43 am

davezilla wrote:Hi Guys!

Regards for now!

El Davezilla!

I Can Boldly say that dave is an awesome friend of mine and even though hes only started recently knows a hell of a lot about the games mechanics and like the look of the server a lot
incredibleant
incredibleant

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) Empty Introduction

Post  Durgroth 2011-01-26, 11:41 am

Hi. I'm Durgroth and I'm new to Minecraft. I haven't invested a lot of time in playing the game yet, but I'm interested in exploration, and combat. I'm also a math major in college if that seems useful to anyone.
Durgroth
Durgroth

Back to top Go down

Post  chg101 2011-01-29, 9:47 am

Hi, i am roflbeebs cousin. I got this game recently and was happy to know that i could find a server without being greifed within the firs five seconds of playing. Rofl has told me about this and is also constantly playing it.
chg101
chg101

Back to top Go down

Post  Amagous 2011-01-31, 11:10 pm

Sup everyone? I'm 17, my online nickname with my friends is either Amagous, Recon, B-dog(My friend mini, white kid that thinks he's black), or faggot. Fun friends. lol. Anyways, IRL, I'm still going to high school, in grade 12, and I work at the boys n girls club as often as possible.

Figure that's probably a good place to start Razz If anyone gives two craps to know more, just ask. I'm an open and honest person.
Amagous

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-03, 11:55 am

Hello everyone my name is chivers706..... I like to play gaycraft

ohh wait thats not the name...... its called minecraft....well thats stupied
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-04, 3:36 am

chivers706 wrote:Hello everyone my name is chivers706..... I like to play gaycraft

and ur funny....
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-02-04, 2:00 pm

chivers706 wrote:Hello everyone my name is chivers706..... I like to play gaycraft

Hah. No. Don't make fun of gays.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! (New users please!) Empty IGN and HI!

Post  benhelmer 2011-02-05, 9:04 am

IGN- evan200996
i'm a builder, shop keeper, farmer, and spelunker.
and i just wanted to say hi!!
benhelmer

Back to top Go down

Post  UberCookieboy 2011-02-06, 5:05 pm

Hey guys, I'm Ubercookieboy

I like minecraft, and I like to do everything, except walking.

Just waiting to be whitelisted Very Happy
UberCookieboy

Back to top Go down

Post  SammoHalon 2011-02-07, 4:48 am

_

Last edited by SammoHalon on 2016-12-06, 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SammoHalon

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterE30633 2011-02-08, 6:39 pm

Hello!

My name is HunterE30633. I'm fairly new to the server, I joined a few weeks ago and I'm currently working on the Societies mod (and future mods) for you guys.

In my free time beyond school, I like to program. I code A LOT! I also enjoy hanging out with friends every once in a while. I play HvZ and in the two that I've played, I've lasted to the very end. The first time around I led the human resistance to the final battle. Before the final wave that ended the game, I was with 6-7 other people. Realizing my death to come, I turned to each player with me and said, "It was an honor fighting with you." Watching the zombies group together in the dark, I lifted my gun and made a glorious last stand.

Other than HvZ, I was at one point team captain of a tournament paintball team. We took 1st place in a tournament before the end of my last summer. School was more important and so I figured it was a great way to end my career. I have full intentions of getting back into the sport some day but for now it seems pretty far off.

I'm an xbox gamer. The sad thing though is the last time I played any game on any platform before this post (besides the occasional minecraft to test out the mods) was a few months ago. I enjoy programming too much and I always choose to work on my next big project instead of playing a game.

But that's me. I've spent a little bit of time talking to you guys already in game and on teamspeak. There's going to be more, I promise. And my name in real life is Adrian. Which is why it was such a surprise to see AdrianTheRedd already here lol.

The awesome thing about the Societies mod is you have the ability to create your own kingdoms without any administrative action. I think I might want to create my own or join an already established one once everyone has a little bit of time to use the mod however they want. Everything is up in the air at this point but I look forward to seeing what we all build.
HunterE30633
HunterE30633

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-08, 6:48 pm

Welcome Huntere!

Thanks for the fantastic work on the mods and keep it up!
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Transfatninja 2011-02-09, 11:28 pm

Hello, my name is Transfatninja, and I am the aforementioned game designer that Soto met with. HunterE and I are The Kingdom's modding team, well, pretty much HunterE really, as I can't code anywhere near his level. I've been looking through the forums as of late to see your opinions on mods and such, mainly because I haven't had much time to play on the server itself and ask you guys directly. I'll probably post potential mods that may be able to be made (most of which could only be fully realized once more mod support is added to the game) every once in a while, gauge reactions to the idea, and change (or scrap) the concept accordingly. I'll be more active in-game once Societies is implemented, provided I can find some time to play, of course.
Transfatninja

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-09, 11:55 pm

Welcome transfatninja!

Thanks for everything and keep it up!
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next