The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new forum text game?!?!?

3 posters

Go down

A new forum text game?!?!? Empty A new forum text game?!?!?

Post  Sevyn 2011-04-20, 1:24 pm

Everyone remember Create-A-Civ? Well, that kind of failed since no one could mount a proper defense and their was no impartial entity.

So, can you guys help me come up with some new ideas?

What I have so far:

PLAYING GROUND: An image of a (3d?) map that the player will start. Just like Shigans, except with terrain and geological features. Player placement will be controlled by me, some kind of deity.

BATTLES: If you want to fight somebody, you PM me with your battleplan "1200 horsemen will circle around the ravine and attack the grain supplies"
I decide who is going to win and post it, based on the current defensive situation you have as indicated in your post everyone
Name: Bla Nation
Military: 500 Archers, 200 out on patrol

A sample post (FROM ME)

"As the thundering cavalry men approached the ravine, some patrols spotted them and they warned the town only a few minutes before they reached the city wall. Archers were able to score about a hundred horsemen, but not before a large portion set alight the granary."

LOSSES
TEAM A
112 Horsemen
60 Archers
Two Granaries

Of course in playing this you must be active enough to read whatever is happening to you. If not, you may fall behind and be dominated by some certain goblins (HMMMM)
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

A new forum text game?!?!? Empty Re: A new forum text game?!?!?

Post  Blind_Merc 2011-04-20, 5:08 pm

I wondered what happened to Create-a-Civ, kinda ended and was going to turn into a game of Risk.

It would be interesting to watch if you setup like a 3D map and all - than you could make a little video on the history of the game - or even a pic/flash which changes to the current history etc.. Hmmm.

Goodluck to the people who join, I shall be one of the seeing eyes. >Very Happy
Blind_Merc
Blind_Merc

http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-04-23, 2:52 pm

He he he he he he he..... Twisted Evil Goooooobliiiiiinnnnsssssssss
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down