The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dominion

Go down

The Dominion Empty The Dominion

Post  t3h1337builder 2011-03-15, 1:28 pm

Diabloz hasn't made a topic for it yet, so ill just repost his originial here:
Kingdom name: The Dominion

Why do you want to start a kingdom:
Ive been Playing this server since Kingdom 1.0, And i have Made many good friends who have i have respect for, and so i have decided to get together with those friends, and create a place where all our work can be displayed in the form of a powerful faction. we want to create a well organized, functional, Oligarchy style Faction. where the Trusted members have their say and new members can earn their way up the ranks.

Your in game name: Diabloz

A description of the king (your character):
After a Great Darkness hit the lands (new update) and all society collapsed, The whole Land attacked the legion. its Leader Habit Went missing after a great battle, it is unknown whether he was killed or not but without a leader the Legion fell apart. A Great Inventor, Named Diabloz whose a former Legionary Decided To gather his people, and together Create a new Generation of Legionaries, we call our selves The Dominion.

In game names of the players who will be joining (10+):

1)Diabloz
2)Thelolness
3)Ivanelk
4)DarwinAssist
5)Toren2
6)Arkitek
7)WickedFury
8)Cypranex
9)RevolutionBeginz
10)Habit (in disguise as a hobo)
11)cheesenugets
12)moonshacker
13)muzzey5
So, put your applications here! I'll have diabloz come look 'em over (probably) Very Happy
t3h1337builder
t3h1337builder

Back to top Go down