The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarwinAssist issue

+4
DarwinAssist
Roflbeeb
Habit
Kremit
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DarwinAssist issue - Page 2 Empty Re: DarwinAssist issue

Post  chivers706 2011-02-24, 6:01 pm

Ok well Darwin you are wrong and that is that......two you have talk to Kremit on TS so you know he is not young also you can see how old he is on the forums if you wanted to..

Diabloz you are right in the fact that the first post which started this and everyone that was involved with that can be part of this topic and i can see that.... but you are saying someone changed the forum title and i wanted to tell you that he did not and i created my own post and tried to last night and it would not let me... it makes duplicates of the poll answers and the question does not change.. also i saw his post when he first created this and read it and was one of the first people to vote.. it never did change.. now he was wrong in the difference of names but that is not against the rules to try and do that.. It was your fault for not reading it all the way....

Thank you igor for your post but yes Diabloz is right on the fact that it does involve the entire post.....

Last Darwin you are also wrong on what you said , "retard" is not a commonly allowed word nor appropriated thing to say to someone even though we do us it on the server... and it is your fault you never apologizes to him once he explained why he didnt like this...

I will ask the other admin for what should be done but as of now darwin you may play on the server tell other notified
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-24, 6:03 pm

Kremit wrote:So you "thinking im immature" made you not send me a PM saying "sorry"? also why would anyone make that up? I never requested you get perma banned. Also what does my age have to do with it? Im 23 and one of the most mature players on the server. I have no idea why you would thin im immature. Does this mean anyone under the age of say 30 is immature?

I think it best we leave it for the Mods to decide.

Im trying to keep this thread short ive requested we be civilised and wait untill an admin posts. Please dont try and turn it into a flaming match.

I think he thinks you are immature is because you are doing all of this pointless arguement just for one word And then trying to get him ban. It also seems that you havent read the rules because then you would know that Name calling should be tolerated. also Darwin and every1 else on team speak always make fun of each other doesnt mean we mean the things we said, everytime i damage darwin he calls me a retard and you dont see me posting on a fourm trying to get him ban nor am i offended by his words.
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-24, 6:10 pm

If you read in the rules yes but it was a typo that i also said in the comments that i was going to fix that.... you should know that name calling should not be tolerated and kremit is not asking for a ban he just wants what is due to him... which he will get but i dont want to give a punishment tell another mod looks at this and goes over some things

I do say that you legion people stick together and attack people on the forums if its one of your own.. just saying
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 6:12 pm

Dispute Resolved, if mods want to take action its there choice.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2