The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarwinAssist issue

+4
DarwinAssist
Roflbeeb
Habit
Kremit
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DarwinAssist issue Empty DarwinAssist issue

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 3:09 pm

Name:Kremit

Time: Problem post was at Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Complaint: DarwinAssist called me a retard i then politly requested an appology, the reply was more flaming at me, requested an appology and explained reasons why i was offended. Request was compleatly ignored.

Proof: Actuall post calling me a retard

DarwinAssist wrote:
Ok you are being a real retard. Changing the post name so people will vote for you is bs. You changed it to say yes was to allow it and now it is back to ban it. I think that is enough to get this post locked.

The following PM's i sent to Darwin and his replies the first message was sent on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 pm. Darwins reply on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 pm. My last message to darwin being set on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:47 pm

Kremit wrote:
Hey there darwin,
just curious as to why u posted
"Ok you are being a real retard. Changing the post name so people will vote for you is bs. You changed it to say yes was to allow it and now it is back to ban it. I think that is enough to get this post locked."
in my thread? compleate and utter lie! this never happend also i did apologise for using your name within another thread saying you gave my friend a tour of your base as it was infact diabloz. i take offence to that post as i have mentally disabled family members, and i would apreciate it if you didnt post offencivly at me like that again.

thanks

Kremit

DarwinAssist wrote:Well I am not the one that is lying so if you have a problem with it think before you do something stupid.

Kremit wrote:
and when/where did i ever lie? the reason the forum got unlocked the first time it got locked was because i asked sevyn to go over the logs to check if it was changed. it wasnt, now i would like you to apologise for calling me a retard please as this i belive is a bannable offence. Honestly do you have any idea how hard it is to take care of someone with dementia? not only do i take care of my grandfather who has dementia my mother and sister also have aquired brain injury's from car accidents. All i am asking for here is an apology for calling me an offencive name what is so hard about that?

Previous Incidents: there are none

Comments: all i wanted was an appology, i took offence to what DarwinAssist called me, i believe it is past time for him to give me an appology and i would like action taken.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

DarwinAssist issue Empty Re: DarwinAssist issue

Post  Habit 2011-02-24, 3:51 pm

i could spam this forum with guys calling me a "retard" Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 3:52 pm

Habit that is compleatly uncalled for, of course i dont call him a retard he is my grandfather. and you cant talk for one you made a post bitching and crying about being called a nazi, i agree that was compleatly uncalled for and a sutiable punishment was enforced on the person i believe. You for one should be able to understand where im coming from. Do you have any idea what its like to have a family member who has Dementia and hear people calling it out in the street on occation? i dont know about you but i love my family.

i see your post changed habit.

Last edited by Kremit on 2011-02-24, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : noticed habits post had changed)
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 3:55 pm

Habit i would like it if you were to re post what you had previously, i also noticed you actually deleted the post then re post as to not show the "post as been edited"
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-24, 4:00 pm

Kremit wrote:Habit i would like it if you were to re post what you had previously, i also noticed you actually deleted the post then re post as to not show the "post as been edited"

i wrote u a pm, it was my mistake and it was uncalled now that it got cleared, i feel embarassed by not knowing it Mad so i really would dislike to repost it Very Happy
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Roflbeeb 2011-02-24, 4:00 pm

Kremit wrote:Habit that is compleatly uncalled for, of course i dont call him a retard he is my grandfather. and you cant talk for one you made a post bitching and crying about being called a nazi, i agree that was compleatly uncalled for and a sutiable punishment was enforced on the person i believe. You for one should be able to understand where im coming from. Do you have any idea what its like to have a family member who has Dementia and hear people calling it out in the street on occation? i dont know about you but i love my family.

Ah, my great grandmother has a form of bipolar disorder. I know how you feel. I love her, but she doesn't remember my name anymore. I really hate it when people use the word "retard" as an insult.
Roflbeeb
Roflbeeb

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-24, 4:06 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:
Kremit wrote:Habit that is compleatly uncalled for, of course i dont call him a retard he is my grandfather. and you cant talk for one you made a post bitching and crying about being called a nazi, i agree that was compleatly uncalled for and a sutiable punishment was enforced on the person i believe. You for one should be able to understand where im coming from. Do you have any idea what its like to have a family member who has Dementia and hear people calling it out in the street on occation? i dont know about you but i love my family.

Ah, my great grandmother has a form of bipolar disorder. I know how you feel. I love her, but she doesn't remember my name anymore. I really hate it when people use the word "retard" as an insult.

my grandpa got it too, he knows i somehow belong to the family but he doesnt know my name or that im his grandson. he often even says he never had children, and he got lost like 10000000000 million times in the village
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 4:10 pm

Habit wrote:
Kremit wrote:Habit i would like it if you were to re post what you had previously, i also noticed you actually deleted the post then re post as to not show the "post as been edited"

i wrote u a pm, it was my mistake and it was uncalled now that it got cleared, i feel embarassed by not knowing it Mad so i really would dislike to repost it Very Happy

Thankyou for the appolgy Habit, it is welcomed and accepted.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-24, 4:36 pm

I am sorry I didn't realize you would take such offense to a common word that has been tossed around a lot on this server. Neutral
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-24, 4:37 pm

So back on topic... What is this post about..? just to give darwin a warning?
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 4:43 pm

DarwinAssist wrote:I am sorry I didn't realize you would take such offense to a common word that has been tossed around a lot on this server. Neutral

I personally belive its too late for an appology as i know you read the message the same day i wrote it as it disapeared from my outbox, you could have appologised then. I see it now as though you waited untill i made a formal complaint untill appologising. I will leave it upto the admins and mods to decide what happens.

-Edit-

The issue isnt with what you said but the fact you refused to appologise after i asked twice.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-24, 5:01 pm

LOL ok dude really. I am sorry I offended you but this is the internet. You can't expect everyone to be nice and understanding. Like I said before I am sorry but now you need to do your part and learn to forgive and forget.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-24, 5:05 pm

i dont see an issue here, if you really changed/edited the poll/title of the poll to win a poll is the behaviour equivalent to that iQ of someone that is mentally challenged. although darwin may not find this offensive it comes down to who is really offended by the word retarded (may should make poll to see if they should ban the word retarded?) i have a mentally changed friend and we get along, and he calls us retarded and we just joke around. the real problem is you took offence to this word, if you are mentally challenged, it something the whole kingdom community should be FORMALLY Notified. because its really the only reason you should be offended.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 5:10 pm

Diabloz wrote:i dont see an issue here, if you really changed/edited the poll/title of the poll to win a poll is the behaviour equivalent to that iQ of someone that is mentally challenged. although darwin may not find this offensive it comes down to who is really offended by the word retarded (may should make poll to see if they should ban the word retarded?) i have a mentally changed friend and we get along, and he calls us retarded and we just joke around. the real problem is you took offence to this word, if you are mentally challenged, it something the whole kingdom community should be FORMALLY Notified. because its really the only reason you should be offended.

Half of this is off topic.

As i have stated the issue is the Flame at my first request for an appology and the fact he ignored my second request after i explained the situation. I dont want this to get into a flaming match.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  igortv123 2011-02-24, 5:11 pm

chivers706 wrote:
b.Only people that are involved with the incident may write in the topic, your name must be stated at the beginning of the post.
1. If you post in the topic and was not stated in the above then you will be warned. Also your post will be deleted.
Shut the hell up. Not your fight. (Not to you Kremit) (I just broke the rule)
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 5:14 pm

DarwinAssist wrote:LOL ok dude really. I am sorry I offended you but this is the internet. You can't expect everyone to be nice and understanding. Like I said before I am sorry but now you need to do your part and learn to forgive and forget.

So what your saying here Darwin is that its ok if i call you all kinds of names as long as i appologise after they post a thread so i wont get in troubble? im just trying to understand here.

For example Whoever called somone a nazi on the server was banned (correct me if im wrong) they also appologised, so your saying that they should be unbanned because its the internet and you cant expect everyone to be nice and understanding?
yes i know the person called a nazi is german. You still refused to appologise after i explained my situation and requested an appology.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-24, 5:22 pm

igortv123 wrote:
chivers706 wrote:
b.Only people that are involved with the incident may write in the topic, your name must be stated at the beginning of the post.
1. If you post in the topic and was not stated in the above then you will be warned. Also your post will be deleted.

anyone who posted, in the first poll thread is directly involved because:

1) darwin Called him a Retarded because he changed the title of the poll to cheat into winning

2) by doing number 1 he tried seeing all of us a stupid by thinking we wouldnt notice, thus making us all directly involved.

3) we didn't receive a formal apology for kermits actions on the poll, so why should he recieve sympathy?

if he tries to make an issue about the name darwin called him we must examine all the reasons why he called you retarded.

this includes every action that happend on the previous thread, and also includes his actions in the poll. so we are all directly involved. if hes trying to pick a fight against darwin, im going to point out that you changed the title of the poll, so he called you retarded, Cause and effect.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 5:26 pm

Diabloz wrote:
igortv123 wrote:
chivers706 wrote:

anyone who posted, in the first poll thread is directly involved because:

1) darwin Called him a Retarded because he changed the title of the poll to cheat into winning

2) by doing number 1 he tried seeing all of us a stupid by thinking we wouldnt notice, thus making us all directly involved.

3) we didn't receive a formal apology for kermits actions on the poll, so why should he recieve sympathy?

if he tries to make an issue about the name darwin called him we must examine all the reasons why he called you retarded.

this includes every action that happend on the previous thread, and also includes his actions in the poll. so we are all directly involved. if hes trying to pick a fight against darwin, im going to point out that you changed the title of the poll, so he called you retarded, Cause and effect.

1 this is compleatly irrelevent and the issue is between Darwin and myself
2 you cant change a poll question after there has been a vote
3 get an admin to go over the logs i never changed the question or the topic
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-24, 5:36 pm

First off from what I know they were banned because they abused game mechanics and seconds calling someone restarted is far different from calling then a nazi. One is acceptable in many settings while the other is a prejudice and almost never acceptable. Also just because I don't respond to all of my pms (or even read them) every day does not mean I would not going to apologize, but now I would like you to apologize for making such a offensive thread.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 5:42 pm

As I have stated previously, I know for a fact you read all of my PM's within 24 hours as they were removed from my outbox (which only happens when the recipient has read the PM). I also stated that I thought that the person was banned for calling somone a nazi I also asked to be corrected if i were wrong, I thank you for that. As I have stated several times in this thread the dispute is due to the fact that you flamed at me the first time I asked for an appology and compleatly ignored my second request appologising now is a waste of time. Please go back and re read my initial post.

It is upto the mods and admis to decide on the outcome of this dispute not the members of the community, we have both said our piece arguemnts for and againced. Shal we be civilised and wait for a Mods PoV?
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-24, 5:47 pm

You want the truth? When I got your second pm I reasoned either you were joking or I'd better just leave it because you are to young to reason with. I chose the second option and judging by your posts I was right. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-24, 5:54 pm

Also just like to say

chivers706 wrote:2. Any name calling what so ever will be tolerated.
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 5:56 pm

So you "thinking im immature" made you not send me a PM saying "sorry"? also why would anyone make that up? I never requested you get perma banned. Also what does my age have to do with it? Im 23 and one of the most mature players on the server. I have no idea why you would thin im immature. Does this mean anyone under the age of say 30 is immature?

I think it best we leave it for the Mods to decide.

Im trying to keep this thread short ive requested we be civilised and wait untill an admin posts. Please dont try and turn it into a flaming match.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-24, 5:57 pm

DarwinAssist wrote:Also just like to say

chivers706 wrote:2. Any name calling what so ever will be tolerated.

Again read my dispute its the fact you refused to appologise, when i was clearly hurt by the comment.
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  DarwinAssist 2011-02-24, 6:00 pm

We reached an understanding.

Last edited by DarwinAssist on 2011-02-24, 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarwinAssist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content