The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I regret ever making this sub-forum.

+3
thewarthog
Amagous
derekiv
7 posters

Go down

I regret ever making this sub-forum. Empty I regret ever making this sub-forum.

Post  derekiv 2011-02-20, 7:39 pm

I regret ever making this sub-forum. In the total of its lifespan, I have seen one useful ban, with the rest being bickering between who ever is good at raiding, and whoever is being raided. And thus, I attempt to bring order to the cause.

Current system of punishments:
This is a quote from another thread:
3 kicks
2 temp bans
1 Perma-ban

Rules for the Dispute forum:
1. Posting:
In your title, include the name of the rule breaker. Thats it.
In the content, explain what he has done wrong.

2. Replying:
If you don't fail into the following categories, please stay out of the thread:
Admin/Moderator
Accused
Accuser

The Accuser may ask another to speak for them, and that should be their only post in the topic.
The Accused may ask another to speak for them, and that should be their only post in the topic.

All posts must be fact, not opinion.

Edit: Post 321! (remove this line if stickied)
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

I regret ever making this sub-forum. Empty Re: I regret ever making this sub-forum.

Post  Amagous 2011-02-20, 7:43 pm

Not sure if this is a proposal or a new system, but if its a proposal, completely support EXCEPT for who can talk.

Other people who were at the "scene of the crime" should be able to post as well if they have anything useful to add to the thread.
Amagous

Back to top Go down

I regret ever making this sub-forum. Empty Re: I regret ever making this sub-forum.

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-20, 7:46 pm

I was about to post "321" as if it were one of those things that said that you read the thread thoroughly enough.

And then I saw your post count.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 7:48 pm

we at least should stop the drifting away, basicly it always happens cause everyone points the finger on me even when its complete offtopic :d

btw im sorry for the mass posts and threads, but since i have to read every single kill i do, even raids my faction didnt even do containing my name ill post every little thing thats against the rules or insultiv from now on Smile

its just what u made me, dont forget that,

and i told my faction to do the same since admins went to the side of the others cause they alwys complaint and we didnt.

only got 4 guys banned last 3 days. to be continued

btw i cought up there is no realy 3-2-1 rule running atm in order to get some order to this server
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  draco222 2011-02-20, 7:59 pm

I made a post about this regretful and rather useless topic in the "MaxOverdrive using fake quotes" topic... In other words I totally agree with you.
draco222
draco222

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-02-21, 11:37 am

Amagous wrote:Not sure if this is a proposal or a new system, but if its a proposal, completely support EXCEPT for who can talk.

Other people who were at the "scene of the crime" should be able to post as well if they have anything useful to add to the thread.
I understand where you're coming from, however they all should collaborate and get one view point out.
If they had 3 people accusing and one accused, they could just drown out the accused in a flood of counter posts.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-21, 12:14 pm

We could make a new forum that someone else can regret making the sub forum and you wont have to worry o-o?
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  MaxxOverdrive 2011-02-21, 12:35 pm

Delete threads that have been resolved for over a week, too. This shouldn't be our biggest section :I
MaxxOverdrive
MaxxOverdrive

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLolness 2011-02-21, 1:36 pm

Derekiv you can have someone make a new forum if you want its as easy as

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+To+make+a+Forum
TheLolness
TheLolness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down