The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information is key

+12
chivers706
thewarthog
Sevyn
T3hHippie
igortv123
ivanelk
Blind_Merc
Toren
Ser Isaac of Clarke
RevolutionBeginz
Habit
HunterE30633
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Information is key - Page 2 Empty Re: Information is key

Post  igortv123 2011-02-20, 6:44 pm

MaxxOverdrive wrote:
Habit wrote:
and its my fault that i get attention about tping to someone (which i cant) and he posts it in the forum?
is it my fault sandwich destroyed a town and placed a sign "made by the legion" in?
is it my fault someone called me a nazi?
is it my fault everyone adds every single kill to the ban and apeal forum atm?
is it my fault most ppl dont know this is a pvp server?

at least get some background infos before u make ur fucking mind up.

Exactly cause of guys like u i got my bad reputation, and i didnt even flame you, i just got very angry cause u called me a moron and tell me to grow up when im not that ignorant than you are?

just do your job, code, and dont play sparetime mod.

Well someone obviously doesn't want this implemented.

Wonder why?

Ha ha! Funny funny.
igortv123
igortv123

Back to top Go down

Post  Boshiwukins 2011-02-20, 6:52 pm

Toren2 wrote:!xobile ahahahaha
And I will name my child that xD

a click of the tongue i suppose! I love Russell Peters
Boshiwukins
Boshiwukins

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-20, 7:38 pm

First off im going to say Habit thats anof and shut the fuck up

I understand but you cant keep talking about it drop it..... if you told us who called you that then they would be banned but no you have to drag it out...... second i never want to see you talking to someone the way you just did to hunter(adrain) because he was not talking about anything else you did just about whoever called you a Nazi...... Last you talk about how you want people to talk to you better and then you go off on someone who is trying to help the server and is just asking for you to not go off on the forum.... and by that i mean there is no reason for you to be on here posting this topic was created so hunter can update us and the first thing i see after that is something about you talking about Nazi's....just becuase someone does it to you does not mean you can do it to them...... This server is suppose to be for fun and not all this bullshit.......

Lastly Habit and everyone else i dont care what you call people as long as it is in good fun and you dont offend people.... by this i mean if i call Darwin a Jew cause he likes to have all the money and be the one selling everything (its a joke) but he PM's me and says that i was out of line and that he didnt like the joke than i would apologize and that would be it..... dont drag it out and i dont want to see it again on the Forums nor while im playing on the server.

That is all

I want to apologizes hunter for habit and anyone else on the server.....
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 7:54 pm

chivers706 wrote:First off im going to say Habit thats anof and shut the fuck up

I understand but you cant keep talking about it drop it..... if you told us who called you that then they would be banned but no you have to drag it out...... second i never want to see you talking to someone the way you just did to hunter(adrain) because he was not talking about anything else you did just about whoever called you a Nazi...... Last you talk about how you want people to talk to you better and then you go off on someone who is trying to help the server and is just asking for you to not go off on the forum.... and by that i mean there is no reason for you to be on here posting this topic was created so hunter can update us and the first thing i see after that is something about you talking about Nazi's....just becuase someone does it to you does not mean you can do it to them...... This server is suppose to be for fun and not all this bullshit.......

Lastly Habit and everyone else i dont care what you call people as long as it is in good fun and you dont offend people.... by this i mean if i call Darwin a Jew cause he likes to have all the money and be the one selling everything (its a joke) but he PM's me and says that i was out of line and that he didnt like the joke than i would apologize and that would be it..... dont drag it out and i dont want to see it again on the Forums nor while im playing on the server.

That is all

I want to apologizes hunter for habit and anyone else on the server.....

ok chivers u got this completely wrong, he edited the post. he started with basicly only takling about me whining about beeing a nazi.
he should say sorry to me not me to him srsly.
same as u should cause u made me down for something that he started.

HE EDITED IT

at least he seems to understand that he was wrong by doing it, if thats the case then im up to say sorry, too

i never had anything against him until he started calling me a whiner, a moron, and to grow up, just cause of what he reads in the forums and cause i care about someone calling me a nazi (and he didnt mean it funny)
but now im mad on you chivers, ur talking bad about me without knowing the facts...
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-20, 7:59 pm

Im not going to apologize right now because of this

Habit wrote:germans are nazis and i hope they die

Now i will take back on what i said about talking about him if he changed it then there is no way to know what he said so i am sorry about that but i will not change my post.... why would you post this on this topic ..... actually why would you post this at all ( you say that it is racist and yes they were in the wrong but you way this ) Im confused it seems all you are doing is fueling the fire
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-20, 8:01 pm

chivers706 wrote:Im not going to apologize right now because of this

Habit wrote:germans are nazis and i hope they die

Now i will take back on what i said about talking about him if he changed it then there is no way to know what he said so i am sorry about that but i will not change my post.... why would you post this on this topic ..... actually why would you post this at all ( you say that it is racist and yes they were in the wrong but you way this ) Im confused it seems all you are doing is fueling the fire

i was just defending, cant u read the actual thread? he started with a quote of me so i think i should be allowed to be mad about it

just to get this right, i didnt understand what hes talking about at all so i asked him ingame, and he only said that im a "whining moron who should grow up"

just cause i posted about someone calling me a nazi? i still didnt get it but that ignorance hurts me and makes me so fucking angry
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dementor 2011-02-21, 12:35 am

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW wow wow

THE THE HELL DOWN Habit

---> http://www.wikihow.com/Calm-Down <---
Dementor
Dementor

Back to top Go down

Post  skeletonboy 2011-02-21, 3:25 am

Back on topic, this seems like a great addition and should fix a lot of the disputes very quickly. Cheers Huntere for putting the hard work into this. Very Happy
skeletonboy
skeletonboy

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterE30633 2011-02-21, 4:39 pm

The Logger should fix a lot of disputes. I hope it will help the mods.

But back on topic. The Kingdoms aspect of Societies will be pretty easy to learn. If you break or place a block when your not supposed to, it will automatically be fixed. I can try and implement some sort of recording system so that you can see what block was there previously so that you would be able to easily restore a random hole in the wall. I will run it by Soto later today.

Thanks again everyone
HunterE30633
HunterE30633

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 4:56 pm

three things.

1: did you play speed ball aka air ball (im asking cause of your picture)
2: awesome idea
3: keep it up also I dont see a reason for a transparent block were there use to be one
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  HunterE30633 2011-02-21, 5:33 pm

chivers706 wrote:three things.

1: did you play speed ball aka air ball (im asking cause of your picture)
2: awesome idea
3: keep it up also I dont see a reason for a transparent block were there use to be one

I used to play speed ball. I was team captain of a tournament team back in the day. That picture up there is from the tourny that we took first place in.

Some sort of system query to see what block was there previously is an interesting idea that I'm up for doing if that's what you guys want. So that if a block was broken or a block was placed then you can see what was there previously. It would make it a lot easier for someone to find a hidden base but it would be useful for those trying to replace a griefed structure.

There's a lot of pros and cons out of a mod like that. It's all up to you guys
HunterE30633
HunterE30633

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 5:50 pm

Yea that is what i was thinking about a block that would reappear.... it would have alot of pros and cons ........

also i played woods ball on a team for a while... we were sponsored by Dye for a while and then they lost interest in us and thats about the time we all quite..... I played speed ball but i was never really good at it... i always failed at holding my teams lanes and someone would always shot me from behind.... i did fuck up my knee though trying to slide.
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  thewarthog 2011-02-21, 5:56 pm

I thought he was playing paintball, and he was good at dodging ._.
thewarthog
thewarthog

Back to top Go down

Post  chivers706 2011-02-21, 6:01 pm

from what i know there is two forms of paint ball

there is speed ball which is fast past on a small field....biggest one i have ever seen was a football field long (for you EU people a pitch long) the goal is to reach the other sides base and take there flag.....

well in woods ball its just in the woods and usually last team standing ...... also rules are really flaky cause there is never anof refs to watch everyone.

Speed ball i think is better but i was never good at it
chivers706
chivers706

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2