Towny information somehow lost.

Go down

Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Soto_Black on 2011-04-07, 5:50 pm

The server is up and running again, however for some reason has lost all of its residents in their towns. Protection is gone on them as well. I don't know what in the new update caused this, but we will try to fix the problem. There has been some minor griefing, but nothing that could not be fixed in a few moments.

Thanks for the wolves notch. It's exactly what the game needed. Not a modding API or better network configuration. We Also don't need a server that doesn't need to be restarted every 4 hours to keep from lagging and crashing.

avatar
Soto_Black

Posts : 295
Points : 458
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  DarwinAssist on 2011-04-07, 6:36 pm

town: Umbra_Turris
Mayor: DarwinAssist
Residents:Cheesenugets, AzI3oarder, DarwinAssist

I was told by Soto to put up my info on my town so he can recreate it and add the people in it. So if you are head of a town post the information here. You will still need to reclaim the land but this is the first step. Luckily the money was saved so you don't need to include it.

DarwinAssist

Posts : 106
Points : 119
Join date : 2010-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  TheLolness on 2011-04-07, 6:54 pm

Town: Tailteann
Emperor: Diabloz
Residents: Diabloz, Arkitek, Thelolness, Littlemoomoo, Melikedonuts, ivanelk, wickedfury, toren2, habit, T3hl337builder(idk how to spell it), ohSofishy(idk how to spell it)

Kingdom: The Dominion
Emperor: Diabloz
Towns: Tailteann, The Subterranean Rebellion
avatar
TheLolness

Posts : 116
Points : 124
Join date : 2010-12-18
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Toren on 2011-04-07, 8:39 pm

i think it is o0sofishy or 0osofishy
avatar
Toren

Posts : 470
Points : 522
Join date : 2010-12-26
Location : inside your mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Cypranex on 2011-04-08, 5:09 am

Town: The Subterranean Rebellion
Leader: Cypranex
Nation: The Dominion
Residents: Cypranex, Roflbeeb, MrSpoon, RevolutionBeginz, skeletonboy, BL00XER, ryuukazu, CaptianAmazing (needs to be whitelisted), Cleadis (needs to be whitelisted), Derninjab00 (needs to be whitelisted)
avatar
Cypranex

Posts : 394
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 22
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  MrSpoon on 2011-04-08, 7:09 am

Cypranex wrote:Town: The Subterranean Rebellion
Leader: Cypranex
Nation: The Dominion
Residents: Cypranex, Roflbeeb, MrSpoon, RevolutionBeginz, skeletonboy, BL00XER, ryuukazu, CaptianAmazing (needs to be whitelisted), Cleadis (needs to be whitelisted), Derninjab00 (needs to be whitelisted)

wow already our town is pretty big Razz good job cyp your doing what i could never manage
avatar
MrSpoon

Posts : 309
Points : 374
Join date : 2010-12-16
Location : your wifes bed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Cypranex on 2011-04-08, 1:35 pm

MrSpoon wrote:
Cypranex wrote:Town: The Subterranean Rebellion
Leader: Cypranex
Nation: The Dominion
Residents: Cypranex, Roflbeeb, MrSpoon, RevolutionBeginz, skeletonboy, BL00XER, ryuukazu, CaptianAmazing (needs to be whitelisted), Cleadis (needs to be whitelisted), Derninjab00 (needs to be whitelisted)

wow already our town is pretty big Razz good job cyp your doing what i could never manage

dude lol y do u keep beating urself up over that XD. we all learn from our mistakes.
avatar
Cypranex

Posts : 394
Points : 478
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 22
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  draco222 on 2011-04-09, 10:53 am

I can't even connect to the server. Could be that it's a mac, I usually use a windows operating system, but then again, the mac usually works fine too. I guess I'll just wait...
avatar
draco222

Posts : 322
Points : 344
Join date : 2010-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Roflbeeb on 2011-04-09, 10:57 am

draco222 wrote:I can't even connect to the server. Could be that it's a mac, I usually use a windows operating system, but then again, the mac usually works fine too. I guess I'll just wait...
Server's down. There are rumors that someone (lol) crashed it.

_________________
Guys... a bird just flew into my window. I think it's dead. -Cypranex

Error. 404'd. -Sevyn

I care Very Happy LAVA I love lava and love reading post about people finding lava as lava is super ultra mega rare donkeys. See I can post useless things too Very Happy. -Ryuukazu

Yes, swear at the person who has the highest ban count in the server. Makes excellent sense. -Sevyn


avatar
Roflbeeb
Moderator

Posts : 609
Points : 668
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : desu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Toren on 2011-04-09, 2:32 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:
draco222 wrote:I can't even connect to the server. Could be that it's a mac, I usually use a windows operating system, but then again, the mac usually works fine too. I guess I'll just wait...
Server's down. There are rumors that someone (lol) crashed it.

*cough* Shigan *cough*
avatar
Toren

Posts : 470
Points : 522
Join date : 2010-12-26
Location : inside your mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-04-09, 4:48 pm

Hahaahaha, good ol' Shigs.... even tho he is young than me. o.O
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 25
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  draco222 on 2011-04-09, 9:19 pm

Very Happy

Its true though. Everytime Shigan joined or left the game when I was with him online the game had MAJOR LAG SPIKES :3
avatar
draco222

Posts : 322
Points : 344
Join date : 2010-12-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Roflbeeb on 2011-04-09, 9:25 pm

When I logged in he said he likes temp servers because he can "test stuff".

I can only wonder what he did Razz

_________________
Guys... a bird just flew into my window. I think it's dead. -Cypranex

Error. 404'd. -Sevyn

I care Very Happy LAVA I love lava and love reading post about people finding lava as lava is super ultra mega rare donkeys. See I can post useless things too Very Happy. -Ryuukazu

Yes, swear at the person who has the highest ban count in the server. Makes excellent sense. -Sevyn


avatar
Roflbeeb
Moderator

Posts : 609
Points : 668
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : desu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Toren on 2011-04-09, 10:45 pm

Roflbeeb wrote:When I logged in he said he likes temp servers because he can "test stuff".

I can only wonder what he did Razz

Lol!

flymod, hacks, some more hacks, more hacks i do not know the name of, and more hacks!
avatar
Toren

Posts : 470
Points : 522
Join date : 2010-12-26
Location : inside your mom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Blind_Merc on 2011-04-10, 12:03 am

Toren wrote:
Roflbeeb wrote:When I logged in he said he likes temp servers because he can "test stuff".

I can only wonder what he did Razz

Lol!

flymod, hacks, some more hacks, more hacks i do not know the name of, and more hacks!

...and TNT. rofl
avatar
Blind_Merc

Posts : 956
Points : 996
Join date : 2010-12-16
Age : 25
Location : Australia Mate. ;)

View user profile http://fragmenta.com.au/

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  ­ on 2011-04-10, 8:45 am

What? I dinnet do nothin!

Except, yknow, flmod out to 10k by 10k twice....... Nothin wrong with adding 64 gigabytes to the map size is there?

_________________
Do what you want cuz a pirate is free! You are a pirate!
avatar
­
Admin

Posts : 283
Points : 775
Join date : 2010-12-07
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Towny information somehow lost.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum