The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shigan verbal abuse

+2
CornNerd
C
6 posters

Go down

Shigan verbal abuse Empty Shigan verbal abuse

Post  C 2011-01-09, 7:27 pm

This thread is and should be only the following discussion: Verbal abuse of Shigan against me (Colinthetank) on the evening of Sunday Jan. 9th. This thread will more than likely be referenced by another thread, but lets try to keep this one on this topic primarily.

Here is picture one:

Shigan verbal abuse Ingamechat

After attack shigan once (This was like well outside of spawn, like hundreds of blocks away), he said in teamspeak "Colin you are such a faggot, so I sent him a message and this was his comeback.

Approximately 30 minutes later he sent me this message in teamspeak after calling me a faggot in teamspeak 3-4 times. Other admins that heard him say this were Chivers and Luthern. I would like to ask why there is no disciplinary action taken against someone who repeatedly calls another person a faggot over voice chat multiple times? I would like to ask why admins in game have no basic authority in teamspeak. A direct quote from Chivers in voice chat after Shigan admitted to and called me a faggot for the 4th time "I don't know, I am not in charge of teamspeak, and I don't want to get involved".

Shigan verbal abuse Teamspeakabuse

He also said something almost identical to this in /ch l in game around the spawn while calling me a faggot the whole time.
C

Back to top Go down

Shigan verbal abuse Empty Re: Shigan verbal abuse

Post  CornNerd 2011-01-09, 8:58 pm

I am not sure what went on between you two, but those last couple of comments are particularly disgusting and uncalled for. Despite what either you or him may have done, no one should say that to anyone. Ever.
CornNerd
CornNerd

http://thehobbyfinder.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-01-09, 8:59 pm

CornNerd wrote:I am not sure what went on between you two, but those last couple of comments are particularly disgusting and uncalled for. Despite what either you or him may have done, no one should say that to anyone. Ever.

Indeed. Shigan has been issued his first warning.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-09, 9:14 pm

What I find offensive in this entire thing is that while what Shigan said is ridiculous and disgusting, Colin is no less innocent of such things himself. However, every time someone tries to warn, ban, or kick him, he simply makes a mega post similar to this one arguing his case, and thus gets let off the hook. I don't see why we need to have such a belligerent person in the server, who goes out of his way to blow his whistle every chance he gets.

Of course, one Colin will come forward asking me to prove him guilty of these offenses that I speak of. However, unlike him I don't seek to ignite pointless conflict by gathering dirt on every person that crosses me. Yes, I am being openly hostile against Colin, but that's only because since my beginnings on this server he's been openly hostile to everyone. I simply don't see any reason for us to keep putting up with him.
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  C 2011-01-09, 9:47 pm

If you have an issue with me Adrian, feel free to create a thread about your concerns. Do you think it is appropriate for you to post what you just did in this thread? Is your post not pointless conflict itself? And please do not insult my character. That's not for you to judge Very Happy
C

Back to top Go down

Post  AdrianRedd 2011-01-09, 9:57 pm

Subtle. Cheers Colin! pirat
AdrianRedd
AdrianRedd
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-01-10, 8:42 am

^ I wuz th3r
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sevyn 2011-01-10, 11:07 am

Shigan got a warning. He won't be speaking like that again.
Sevyn
Sevyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down