The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help a single player with adminpower abuse

4 posters

Go down

help a single player with adminpower abuse Empty help a single player with adminpower abuse

Post  Habit 2011-02-07, 4:07 pm

i just walked to spawn, wanned to sell my gold. while i was near the spring i saw Ruycan warping in there and 2 seconds later Kermit apeared, so Ryucan /tphere d him. then he followed me in the wizards tower.
So i made my mind up and its obvs what happened.
Kermit asked Ryucan to tp him there that he can sell his gold without leaving his base, that he doesnt need to fear any attacks by anyone on the way there and thats just complete adminpowerabuse for me.

for sure i have no proof and he already pretended ingame "he walked there"

but i know what ive seen, is there any log u can control this or anything?
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

help a single player with adminpower abuse Empty Re: help a single player with adminpower abuse

Post  Kremit 2011-02-07, 4:25 pm

Well for starters you dont have all the facts habit.

1. It's none of your business what an admin does or there reasons
2. Special circumstances were involved
3. You threatened me in the OOC channel for selling my Lapiz to somone for a price 3 times what you were offering so you cant say you were RPing
4. The reason i said i walked there was because i didnt see the need for you to know why that happened
5. If somone were to get punished for this aparent "misconduct" it shouldnt be me as i did nothing wrong i only asked a question.

So according to the points i just noted i believe no breach of conduct is visable.

-Edited for grammer-
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

help a single player with adminpower abuse Empty Re: help a single player with adminpower abuse

Post  Ryucan 2011-02-07, 4:34 pm

Habit wrote:i just walked to spawn, wanned to sell my gold. while i was near the spring i saw Ruycan warping in there and 2 seconds later Kermit apeared, so Ryucan /tphere d him. then he followed me in the wizards tower.
Kermit asked Ryucan to tp him there that he can sell his gold without leaving his base, that he doesnt need to fear any attacks by anyone on the way there and thats just complete adminpowerabuse for me.

1st off ill admit yes i tped him to spawn i had accidently killed him and gave him his stuff back then sent him back to spawn. plus raiding isnt allowed atm so it wouldnt matter if i did or not there wouldnt be a reason for someone to kill him. also please clarify who followed you and also why u were in the wizards tower.

Last edited by Ryucan on 2011-02-07, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryucan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-07, 4:36 pm

Habit wrote: then he followed me in the wizards tower.

Also i believe it was Habit who followed me not that it matters
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-07, 4:40 pm

Ryucan wrote:
Habit wrote:i just walked to spawn, wanned to sell my gold. while i was near the spring i saw Ruycan warping in there and 2 seconds later Kermit apeared, so Ryucan /tphere d him. then he followed me in the wizards tower.

1st off ill admit yes i tped him to spawn for reasons i didnt ask. to me the spawn area is a safe zone and raiding isnt allowed atm so it wouldnt matter if i did or not there wouldnt be a reason for someone to kill him. also please clarify who followed you and also why u were in the wizards tower.

kermit went into the wizardstower.

its still dangerouse outside. we got raided 3 times today even when its not allowed atm so he has to fear to lose his stuff of value (lapiz he sold you, gold he sold to the shop)

im asking myself now why kermit lied to me ingame and told me he walked there, darn no screenshot ~~
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryucan 2011-02-07, 4:49 pm

Habit wrote:
its still dangerouse outside. we got raided 3 times today even when its not allowed atm so he has to fear to lose his stuff of value (lapiz he sold you, gold he sold to the shop) ~~

as far as being raided if u see then doing it take screenshots of it and post it about the best anyone can do to stop em if the admins know who are doing it then something can be done
Ryucan

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-02-07, 4:52 pm

I think there is some confusion. Raiding is not killing someone

Raiding: when one kingdom declares war on another and RAIDS their stronghold.

A player can still be killed while transporting goods from one place to another. Waylaying or being a road robber is not against any rules right now.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Kremit 2011-02-07, 4:53 pm

Habit wrote:
im asking myself now why kermit lied to me ingame and told me he walked there, darn no screenshot ~~

all i have to say is

Kremit wrote:
4. The reason i said i walked there was because i didnt see the need for you to know why that happened

Also the reason he TP's me was because he caused my death and felt bad and in compensation he tp'd me. and as i have said i have done nothing wrong
Kremit
Kremit

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryucan 2011-02-07, 4:58 pm

Soto_Black wrote:I think there is some confusion. Raiding is not killing someone

A player can still be killed while transporting goods from one place to another. Waylaying or being a road robber is not against any rules right now.

i appolagise for misunderstanding the no raiding rule and appolagise for "abusing my powers" as it seems.... i mainly did it out of the fact i had accidently killed him and i felt it wasnt fair to him to loose his goods for my mistake. i appolagise for the inconvienence to others.
Ryucan

Back to top Go down

Post  Soto_Black 2011-02-07, 5:21 pm

Ryucan wrote:
Soto_Black wrote:I think there is some confusion. Raiding is not killing someone

i appolagise for misunderstanding the no raiding rule and appolagise for "abusing my powers" as it seems.... i mainly did it out of the fact i had accidently killed him and i felt it wasnt fair to him to loose his goods for my mistake. i appolagise for the inconvienence to others.

Oh no that's fine. I try to TP people when I restart and they end up back at spawn. I just wanted to clarify what raiding is.
Soto_Black
Soto_Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down