The Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Raiding us AGAIN

+3
Habit
derekiv
Diabloz
7 posters

Go down

Pirates Raiding us AGAIN  Empty Pirates Raiding us AGAIN

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-07, 12:20 pm

Chivers told the whole server that raiding wasnt allowed with out declearing war, but currently absolutely no raiding is allowed and yet:

Pirates Raiding us AGAIN  2002-010

Pirates Raiding us AGAIN  2002-011

He abused towny, which is also abusing game mechanics, similar to what habit was accused off, to climb our walls.

When we asked adrian To call off the pirates because no raiding was allowed he refused, according to Soto, a FACTION must declare war on another FACTION in order to raid. the only exception are Vegabonds this has been repeated a number of times.

Pirates Raiding us AGAIN  2002-012

Im not whinning or being unreasonable, i just dont see why our faction gets into trouble for the smallest things while other factions do as they please. i always present proof, and i dont see anything being done about it.

Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Pirates Raiding us AGAIN  Empty Re: Pirates Raiding us AGAIN

Post  derekiv 2011-02-07, 12:38 pm

A: What is the towny glitch exploit you accuse me of.
B: I wasn't raiding. I told habit multiple times I just wanted to look around. When I finally got in the base and explored a little, the only thing he accused me of taking was 2 sulphur and 2 string. This is after I went through a building with unlocked chests with stacks of sulphur and string.
C: Adrain said he would just take them, not that he is plaining on raiding you before the raid ban is lifted.
D: Make your pictures smaller or spoiler them.

Thank you.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-07, 12:45 pm

derekiv wrote:A: What is the towny glitch exploit you accuse me of.
B: I wasn't raiding. I told habit multiple times I just wanted to look around. When I finally got in the base and explored a little, the only thing he accused me of taking was 2 sulphur and 2 string. This is after I went through a building with unlocked chests with stacks of sulphur and string.
C: Adrain said he would just take them, not that he is plaining on raiding you before the raid ban is lifted.
D: Make your pictures smaller or spoiler them.

Thank you.

A glichting over the wall by logging off and logging in again by making u lags same the time.
B U took thingswhich belong to us, same as the tools you had on you since u died before and had no wooden pick so no chance to get cobbles to make stonetools, all the tools u had were taking out of our chest so it is raiding same as i would consider in breaking in the capital of the enemy nation.
C I told Adrian that you are raiding us and asked him to tell you to stop. Hes your leader and at least he should know about the non raiding part and should take care of his ppl to follow the serverrules. You should know about it, too, since we got raided by other pirates yesterday and ur very active in the forums so plz dont use the "i didnt know" as u usually do.
D has nothing to do with it
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Diabloz 2011-02-07, 12:55 pm

im just Posting what habit explained to me happend with his pictures, if you want to see the picture properly just click on them to see em fully.
Diabloz
Diabloz
Smart People's Club
Smart People's Club

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-07, 5:17 pm

Alright do you mind if I go look around in your base? Your not allowed to raid, breaking into a faction city is raiding...

Habit cobble stone box?
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  Amagous 2011-02-07, 6:20 pm

I'd just like to point out that the legion are the LAST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET who should be complaining about being raided without declaring war. Its very hypocritical.
Amagous

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzy 2011-02-07, 6:51 pm

Amagous wrote:I'd just like to point out that the legion are the LAST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET who should be complaining about being raided without declaring war. Its very hypocritical.

Seriously. If I had a gold ingot for everytime Habit and company raided someone since the last map wipe, I would be a rich man.
Hazzy
Hazzy

Back to top Go down

Post  Amagous 2011-02-07, 6:53 pm

Hazzy wrote:
Amagous wrote:I'd just like to point out that the legion are the LAST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET who should be complaining about being raided without declaring war. Its very hypocritical.

Seriously. If I had a gold ingot for everytime Habit and company raided someone since the last map wipe, I would be a rich man.

You'd have more gold than notch.
Amagous

Back to top Go down

Post  Toren 2011-02-07, 7:39 pm

That's not the point. We haven't raided since the "no raiding rule".
Toren
Toren

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-07, 9:06 pm

Your not a faction we can't and don't have to declare war on you. (yes you have to be a kingdom prior to declaring war) So until then your considered a vagabond town and are allowed to be freely raided however. Derek knowingly raided us even though he wasn't allowed due to the no raiding rule put in place. No one in our faction has violated that rule. Derek knowingly did using the excuse that he only took 2 string and some sulfur as an excuse. That isn't an excuse therefore this should be a violation, and I would be quite disappointed in the mod team if it wasn't.
You want screenshots we give you them.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-02-07, 9:42 pm

I didn't even mean to take those two items. For the last time, I wasn't raiding.
I had the opportunity to take over 5 stacks of gunpowder and arrows and run. But no.
I even picked up a stack of gunpowder from your mob harvester. I put that in your chests.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanelk 2011-02-08, 10:16 am

Then if what you did was completely allowed then why didn't you just ask us. Breaking in and entering is raiding honestly, you are scouting our base when your not supposed to attack other factions. It seems you are looking for an alternative to call what you did something other than raiding.
ivanelk

Back to top Go down

Post  derekiv 2011-02-08, 2:48 pm

I told habit: Can you please not shoot me, just want to look around. You can kill me before I leave.
He then killed me with arrows the first time.
The second time I got to look around a little, I saw one building (mob harvester) and thought it looked cool. Then habit killed me with a sword.
derekiv
derekiv

Back to top Go down

Post  Habit 2011-02-08, 2:53 pm

derekiv wrote:I told habit: Can you please not shoot me, just want to look around. You can kill me before I leave.
He then killed me with arrows the first time.
The second time I got to look around a little, I saw one building (mob harvester) and thought it looked cool. Then habit killed me with a sword.

and between this 2 actions were like 5 minutes (what u needed from spawn to get there) even when we told you that ur not allowed
Habit
Habit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down